Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Jan-20, 17:57
Session Wrestler
Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1
Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0%

Default Hotels/places to session from in Paris, Amsterdam?

Hi guys,

Just wanted to know if there is any good hotels or places to wrestle for me and my clients in Paris and Amsterdam? I need somewhere discreet and busy so no one notices lots of men coming in and out lol!, no keycards for lifts so then clients can come straight up to the rooms, spacious and close to amenities?

Please recommend below ❤️

Dakotarose

Xx
The Following User Says Thank You to Dakotarosey For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jan-20, 21:59
Points: 4,474, Level: 28 Points: 4,474, Level: 28 Points: 4,474, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Hotels/places to session from in Paris, Amsterdam?

Hello,

Did you consider AirBnbs?

For example: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Or do you prefer hotel rooms?
Old 07-Jan-20, 07:51
Points: 6,258, Level: 33 Points: 6,258, Level: 33 Points: 6,258, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

In the Netherlands a "Van der Valk hotel" is usually very busy with lots of pple coming in and out. There are several in and around Amsterdam. Not sure about the keycards though, but i could check for you if you want
Old 07-Jan-20, 13:35
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

I guess in Europe people at hotels are quite nosy about this sort of thing? This is what I've heard from some European wrestlers, compared to the US where no one gives a damn what you're doing (in most cases). I know in some places there are wrestling studios you can use for this reason (or at least that's how they advertise). Sorry no real advice, never been to those 2 cities.
Old 09-Jan-20, 07:33
Points: 4,294, Level: 27 Points: 4,294, Level: 27 Points: 4,294, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

In France, booking short rental apartments (with websites like booking.com or AirBnb) is the best option because hotel receptionists/managers often check all those who enter and leave, ask questions and complain when a woman client receives men in her room.
They are very suspicious because the French legislation against prostitution is mainly against the third party who host sex-workers activities, much more than sex-workers or clients themselves, and thus they have a great fear of being accused of proxenetism if they host activities like this (and a woman who receives several men every day is a red flag for them). Although mixed wrestlers and professional dominatrixes are not prostitutes, you're collateral damages of this legislation and hotel managers won't care about the difference even if you explain to them that you don't do sexual service or nudity.
This is also the reason why there are no mixed wrestling rooms or dominatrixes dungeons to rent.

In Paris, I know a few hotels where there were no keycards for lifts/stairs when I visited them (or lifts/stairs out of sight of receptionists) but rooms were not spacious, which is not convenient for mixed wrestling sessions, and I cannot guarantee that they didn't change their keycards policy or didn't do renovation works since I visited them several years before.
I therefore strongly recommend you to book short rental apartments as many others mixed wrestlers and dominatrixes do.
Old 09-Jan-20, 17:44
Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakotarosey [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi guys,

Just wanted to know if there is any good hotels or places to wrestle for me and my clients in Paris and Amsterdam? I need somewhere discreet and busy so no one notices lots of men coming in and out lol!, no keycards for lifts so then clients can come straight up to the rooms, spacious and close to amenities?

Please recommend below ❤️

Dakotarose

Xx
Check your private messages
Old 10-Jan-20, 01:09
Last Achievements

Is it that bad across Europe? I will probably never go to France, but just curious.

The closest thing I ever had in the US was a 2-star hotel in LA, where the guy on duty asked me for my name etc. when I was returning late at night from a session (all for "security").

I haven't been to Europe in a long time, but last time I was there I stayed in pretty nice hotels where they wouldn't have noticed someone else coming through the lobby. I could imagine people being suspicious in cheap hotels, but European hotels are much cheaper to stay in than American ones (I cannot speak to expensive cities like London or Paris, but in general).
Old 10-Jan-20, 09:39
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

I've been sessioning in Parisian hotels for a decade now, and I never had any issue. I have no idea where those fears come from!
Old 10-Jan-20, 13:08
Points: 4,405, Level: 28 Points: 4,405, Level: 28 Points: 4,405, Level: 28
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I guess in Europe people at hotels are quite nosy about this sort of thing? This is what I've heard from some European wrestlers, compared to the US where no one gives a damn what you're doing (in most cases). I know in some places there are wrestling studios you can use for this reason (or at least that's how they advertise). Sorry no real advice, never been to those 2 cities.
The Netherlands is a very liberal country, and nobody really cares if you do wrestling sessions in a hotel. The only law you break is that is it illegal to use a hotelroom as a working office, but that is seen as a kind of tax evasion and not something that is actively being checked upon. However in the Netherlands you also got some prostitutes working from hotels. And although prostitution is legal in The Netherlands, it is not legal to do it from hotels. The legal places are complaining about this being unfair competition and there is some concern about safety and human trafficking, so a hotelroom that gets a lot of visitors might still raise suspicion with hotel staff. Actually the 'Van der Valk' hotels mentioned earlier are a bit known for being popular for prostitution and hotel staff might be paying a bit more attention to visitors than other hotels. Until some years ago some hotels just saw it as good income and were actively aware about their rooms being using for prostitution. I read stories where the service desk of the hotel even maintained the schedules of the prostitutes and you could just call the hotel to make an appointment.

But I visited quite some wrestlers in hotels, and never had the feeling that the staff was really checking or even caring who is visiting the hotel and what they were doing. I have never been aproached by hotel staff or anybody else. Well except for the wrestler I was visiting :-) Only exception was the session that I had in the posh Amstel Hotel (the wrestler I was visiting got there through some promotion deal) where everybody entering the hotel is formally greeted by a clerk at the entrance (not sure about the exact English term for this) and also saw everybody leaving, I felt a bit akward about it myself but it was no issue and nobody asked me anything.

Not sure about hotel advice as the last wrestlers I visited rented Airbnb's and the last hotels I visited for wrestling sessions did require a keycard for the elevators. But I will jog my memory to see in anything comes up.

Added after 39 minutes:

Just remembered I had a session once in the Park Plaza Vondelpark hotel in Amsterdam once, which is in a nice uptown neighborhood not to far from the city center. Rooms were not very big (at least not the room I had my session in) but did not require a keycard to get to. I do believe the hotel was recently renovated so things might have changed.

Last edited by Ehuls; 10-Jan-20 at 13:08.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ehuls For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jan-20, 14:14
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've been sessioning in Parisian hotels for a decade now, and I never had any issue. I have no idea where those fears come from!
The European wrestlers I met in the US told me that people in European hotels are very nosy, but I assumed that meant if you could be heard through walls or whatever. They didn't mention what specific countries, but generally in the US, nobody gives a shit what you do.

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], thanks for all the info. If I were in Europe, I would probably just have a session in my hotel, there wouldn't be strange people coming and going all day, so probably nothing to think about. Would only bother with a nice hotel there anyway since... vacation, and hotels in Europe that I've seen are so much cheaper than hotels in even the cheapest states in the US.

I've heard some horror stories about Airbnb (not specific to Europe), people checking in, then neighbors calling the cops thinking some stranger is breaking in or something, so I just bother getting regular hotels when I travel.
The Following User Says Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post: