Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-Dec-20, 09:09
Kukikaka

Default Thoughts on Steve Wrestling Adventure?

Don't see much threads on him but his content bought me into the world of mixed wrestling. Particularly enjoy the facesitting videos. He must have had up to 100 fit/muscular butts rubbed all over his face.

One thing I find impressive is he doesn't really moan much apart from the odd one. And when he is facesat nose deep and with his arms tied, he can take it for long periods without a flinch. I've tried it with my wife and at best can last about fifteen seconds.

I'm sure you've seen my old posts about Xana, but he got me into her and I've had a massive crush ever since. He is so lucky to have had her muscular backside rubbed all over his face. It's a shame her content is down now, only assuming she requested it to be took down?

Anywho, just wanted your thoughts on Steve and his content. Images also welcome 😊
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-20, 19:17
Points: 7,364, Level: 36 Points: 7,364, Level: 36 Points: 7,364, Level: 36
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Thoughts on Steve Wrestling Adventure?

There's something about him that just doesn't work for me. He just seems miserable in a way that takes me personally out of enjoying the video. Not miserable in a "I'm in real pain way" more of just like this is his thankless job that he's had to do for the past thirty years and he hates it, but he has to keep punching the clock to pay the bills, so he shows up, but it's very clear he doesn't want to be there. I know I'm alone on feeling this way, and he's had a laundry list of incredible women in his videos, but he's for whatever reason toward the bottom of my jobber rankings.
The Following User Says Thank You to GuyIncognito For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-20, 19:24
Points: 7,175, Level: 36 Points: 7,175, Level: 36 Points: 7,175, Level: 36
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 586 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyIncognito [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There's something about him that just doesn't work for me. He just seems miserable in a way that takes me personally out of enjoying the video. Not miserable in a "I'm in real pain way" more of just like this is his thankless job that he's had to do for the past thirty years and he hates it, but he has to keep punching the clock to pay the bills, so he shows up, but it's very clear he doesn't want to be there. I know I'm alone on feeling this way, and he's had a laundry list of incredible women in his videos, but he's for whatever reason toward the bottom of my jobber rankings.
I feel the same way whenever I see a video with him. Though he is far, FAR better than some other jobbers like Drew from ScissorVixens (dear fucking God he annoys the shit out of me) and Mark from Brutal Beauties. At least Steve looks to be in decent shape and isn’t loud an obnoxious like some other jobbers.
Old 31-Dec-20, 19:26
Points: 10,865, Level: 45 Points: 10,865, Level: 45 Points: 10,865, Level: 45
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,107 Times in 360 Posts

I would be happy to assist him or replace during holidays
Old 31-Dec-20, 20:56
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukikaka [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
. . . One thing I find impressive is he doesn't really moan much apart from the odd one. And when he is facesat nose deep and with his arms tied, he can take it for long periods without a flinch. I've tried it with my wife and at best can last about fifteen seconds . . .
I dont know about that Steve guy.

Many years ago I had a chlorine gas accident.
Since then I have a reduced lung capacity.

During a competitive session even a face sit of ten seconds can become a challenge for me but I guess for others too.

When I try to stay calm and relexed during fetish shootings I sometims can hold my breath for more than 2 1/2 minutes.

Once during a custom shooting the girl screwed up the scene.
She got up because she thought I was out.
Watching the video later we found out that it was close to three minutes.
Old 31-Dec-20, 21:14
Points: 3,910, Level: 26 Points: 3,910, Level: 26 Points: 3,910, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Steve is definitely on my list along with Drew, Mark, Dante, and Jay as "no deal" for me, Especially Mark. He seems to think that we buy videos to hear his scintillating wit and cleverness with the girls. Just shut the hell up already.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AlanD For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-20, 21:15
Points: 13,816, Level: 51 Points: 13,816, Level: 51 Points: 13,816, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,012 Times in 158 Posts

Isn't he gay? That would take some enjoyment out of it I suppose. I do like that he doesn't tap instantly or sound like a dying animal all the time. I found it odd that he was never Ko'd that I recall despite some very long and tight holds, made me think he had some secret signal to avoid them.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vuly For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-20, 21:39
Points: 53,122, Level: 100 Points: 53,122, Level: 100 Points: 53,122, Level: 100
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,279 Times in 508 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatsby87 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I feel the same way whenever I see a video with him. Though he is far, FAR better than some other jobbers like Drew from ScissorVixens (dear fucking God he annoys the shit out of me) and Mark from Brutal Beauties. At least Steve looks to be in decent shape and isn’t loud an obnoxious like some other jobbers.
I agree. I think there's only one video I've seen with Steve that I liked. It was actually somewhat competitive. He's a decent looking guy that has most of the attributes of a good jobber...but he's just missing something.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to calwrest For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-20, 21:57
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukikaka [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Don't see much threads on him but his content bought me into the world of mixed wrestling. Particularly enjoy the facesitting videos. He must have had up to 100 fit/muscular butts rubbed all over his face.

One thing I find impressive is he doesn't really moan much apart from the odd one. And when he is facesat nose deep and with his arms tied, he can take it for long periods without a flinch. I've tried it with my wife and at best can last about fifteen seconds.

I'm sure you've seen my old posts about Xana, but he got me into her and I've had a massive crush ever since. He is so lucky to have had her muscular backside rubbed all over his face. It's a shame her content is down now, only assuming she requested it to be took down?

Anywho, just wanted your thoughts on Steve and his content. Images also welcome ��
I love his videos, and think he's a decent jobber. Ijust find them a tad pricey. I mean, look at the quality of fight pulse videos for quite a bit less!
Old 31-Dec-20, 22:29
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Ignoring his Athena2 videos and focusing only on Steve's Wrestling Adventures, I'd say these videos are very consistent, you know what you're gonna get most times. A well lit and filmed video on a proper mat, he'll never really try to win, but will make it interesting without being a clown (hello Kid Dynamite/Dante?). He usually has the top girls in the business too, so that rarely disappoints. I'd give his SWA videos a general rating of 6.5-7 out of 10 for my tastes. Of course tastes will vary, many of us are looking for different things...