Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Jan-21, 05:36
Points: 7,341, Level: 36 Points: 7,341, Level: 36 Points: 7,341, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default The Big Squeeze

The Big Squeeze

This is a sequel to my story “Walk Carefully” at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

It's got bits and pieces of real events, but overall a work of fiction. I’ve added in some pics of me to help you visualize “poor” Jordan. You can picture Sally, Brenda, and Anna as whoever you prefer!

Comments/suggestions are appreciated.

=========

15 year old Jordan was still upset after his loss to Sally. He knew that it was a fair fight, but losing to the GIRL equipment manager was too much for him to accept. And the way she did it still was hard for him to accept. She didn’t use technique or strategy. She just wrapped her arms and legs around his body and squeezed the shit out of him. Even with his 6-pack abs, her legs were too much and his waist and ribs were sore for a week.

Two months have gone by and he wants a rematch. A bit heavier now, at 5’7 135, he has been furiously working out and now is ready.

Seeing her at her locker on the last day of school, he walked over and said hi. “What are your plans for the summer?” he asked her in a friendly way. He did like her and they were good friends. Despite this, he still wanted his revenge.

“Hey Jordan” she greeted him. She was now 5’6 125, also a bit bigger. And having just turned 18, she was excited about finishing high school. “I think I’m going to live at the beach or my pool” she answered. “You’re welcome to come over whenever you want, or we can go to the beach. I’ll be happy to see those abs of yours” she said with a wink. “Maybe even give them a friendly squeeze!”

This last comment made him grimace – he knew exactly what she meant.

“How about going to the beach today, like in an hour or so?” he asked her.

“Sounds good – I’ll meet you at the regular spot.” She replied.

He went home and quickly packed a bag with a towel and change of clothes. He put on a red bathing suit and walked the 10 minutes it took to get there. It was pretty deserted, and he put his stuff down about 20 feet from the water. Taking off his shirt and slides, he lay down on his back waiting for her.

About 15 minutes later she showed up with a two of her friends. This wasn’t what he expected and a part of him was nervous. Not only were they older girls and great looking, but they would also be on her side and cheer her on when they wrestled. Of course, Sally didn’t know yet what his plan was. But he wanted to be alone just in case he lost. “I’m the captain of the wrestling team, how can I lose?” he said to himself.

“Hey Jordan” she called out when she arrived. “Brenda and Anna wanted to join me; I hope that’s ok.” She said cheerfully. The three of them quickly took off their outer layers and were dressed in solid-colored bikinis. All of them were athletic and older than him, and Jordan for a moment couldn’t take his eyes off of them.

“Jordan, your eyes are gonna fall out” Brenda said teasing him in a good-natured way. They all knew each other and were friends. “You’re pretty easy on the eyes too ya know” Anna chimed in winking.

His face turning a bit red, Jordan nonchalantly walked into the water and dunked, coming up after a few seconds. He then went under again and swam for a bit before surfacing in stomach deep water. When he looked around, he was alone and the girls weren’t on the beach. As he was about to call out, Anna burst through the surface of the water in front of him. “Surprise!” she shouted, making him jump. “Funny” he said, glaring at her and watching the water stream down her solid and athletic build.

His mistake was focusing on her.

A split second later, Sally and Brenda quietly emerged from the water behind him. Sally jumped on his back and got her legs quickly around his waist and her arms over his shoulders. Brenda went around to his right side.

“You know that we are gonna squeeze your 6 pack til it bursts, right?” Sally said in his ear, as she locked a body triangle around his abdomen. Her hands were still over his shoulders. She tightened a little to see what he’d do.

“Don’t forget his ribs …. Gottta squeeze those too!” Brenda chimed in as she dug her fingers into his sides like playing a xylophone.

“Ladies, don’t argue. I’m sure we can constrict everything” Anna said in a mock serious voice. “Remember, I’m an Anna Konda so I’ll be the project manager” she giggled.

When Sally tightened, Jordan automatically flexed his stomach muscles to resist the pressure. “Cmon, three against one isn’t fair” he protested. Worried now and his plans in disarray. Sally on her own was able to squeeze him out cold in the past …. The three of them together would be way too much for him to handle. As much as he liked the idea of these girls in their bikinis wrapping around him in his bathing suit, he also liked breathing.

Sally then really squeezed hard …. Her legs like the coil of a snake in the triangle. He kept his abs flexed, but from the strain on his face they all knew it wouldn’t last. “Can you still breathe?” Brenda asked him. “Of….course…” he replied in a strained voice. His hands pulling at her legs to try and loosen them.

Sally then increased the pressure of her legs around his abs and wrapped her arms under his and around his chest. “The last time I had you like this Jordan, you passed out. Give up now and I won’t squeeze with my arms too” she said laughing.

“Not….gonna…tap” Jordan answered. His stomach muscles working overtime to resist her body triangle. She was hardly exerting any energy, while he was tiring himself. Sweat dripping down his face and chest now.

“You heard his answer – now crush him!” Anna shouted with glee.

Sally took a deep breath, then squeezed her arms in a crushing bearhug while closing her legs even tighter around his stomach. This was too much for him, and his abs collapsed from the pressure. He could feel her legs pressing into his middle and the other could see his midsection collapsing.

“Wow, he’s really struggling to breathe” Brenda observed.

“I think she’s got a crush on you” Anna joked.

“So Jordan, gonna tap?” Sally asked, tightening her arms and legs some more.

Jordan was in trouble and he knew it. His abdomen was burning from the pressure of her legs and his chest could barely expand. Her arms were like a vice slowly squeezing the air from his lungs. Starting to feel dizzy as his face reddened, he answered weakly “Ok….I give…..stop.”

Sally immediately let go …. and had to catch him as he started to collapse. “Why don’t we all go back to our towels so Jordan can take a break where he won’t drown” She said smiling.

With Sally supporting him, Jordan and the others made their way to their spot and Jordan lay down on his back. Breathing hard. The girls found themselves admiring his toned body … and then with a single mind they went to work.

Being fair, since Sally already had her chance to squeeze him, she knelt down and pulled his arms over his head and pinned his wrists. “Hey … what’s going on?” he demanded to know ….now worried, struggling to free his arms but not having any leverage.

Anna and Brenda looked at each other with evil grins. “Chest or stomach?” Anna asked Brenda.

“Hmmm … I want both. How about you pick one, and then we trade?” Brenda responded.

“That’s fair” Anna said and quickly lay down next to him and shot one leg under his lower back and the other over his stomach. Locking her ankles, she quickly squeezed him as hard as she could.

Unfortunately for Jordan, Anna was 5’10 145, was a competitive swimmer, runner, and also a weight lifter. Her legs were her pride and joy and she’d often use them to crush watermelons until they exploded. Being stretched out the way he was, it also meant that his midsection was as open as it could be and his insides exposed. Her bodyscissor was devastating and his face went a deep red within seconds.

“Wow – you’re gonna cut him in half” Sally said in awe. “And look at his chest … see what I mean?” she finished.

Brenda leaned forward and saw what she meant. “Holy shit – you’re squeezing him so tight you’re pulling his skin tight over his ribs. I can count each one I think” she said. Then proceeded to count each one, putting her finger on a rib and saying “1, 2, 3,” and so forth.

Having so much fun, they forgot that Jordan was being crushed and what that was like for him. His face was getting redder and the veins in his forehead were pulsing. And his back was arching as she squeezed him in half. He didn’t have the ability to talk from the pressure and couldn’t tap because his arms were pinned.

Anna suddenly stopped but didn’t release him. “Jordan, you still with us?” she asked him, feeling a little guilty for what she just did. “You are the skinniest guy I’ve ever seen, although that was when I was slicing into you I guess.” She teased him, patting his crushed belly.

Jordan lay there and sucked in air. His body lathered in sweat and sand sticking to him. “Pllleasee….let..me go…..” he pleaded with Sally. That scissor was unlike anything he’d ever felt. It was like being cut in half and his insides were still churning.

“Umm, forgetting something?” Anna asked Brenda.

“Right – his chest. Sorry, my bad” She replied … then quickly locked her legs around his chest and started to constrict. Knowing she couldn’t do what Anna did since that would break his ribs, she just focused on tightening when he exhaled.

Jordan felt her legs get around him and felt them tighten. Slowly. Slowly. Each contraction taking away room to breathe. Within a minute he was dizzy and starting to suffocate. “Pleease…. Can’tt..breathee” he gasped.

“Sure you can – if you couldn’t then you couldn’t talk. Duh” Sally answered with a smile. “I think I can release your arms though.” She said knowing he was now at their mercy.

Anna and Brenda kept him in their double body scissor for about 10 more minutes. They would take turns squeezing him and sometimes squeeze together. For them, this was a great leg workout and a fitting way to end the school year. And, to keep their bargain, halfway through they switched places.

For Jordan, it was a nightmare. His ribcage felt like something was going to break and his belly was on fire. He could only compare this to what an animal would feel when a python wraps around it. He gave up on asking for them to release him, instead saving his air just to survive.

After 10 minutes, the two amazons let go. Their legs were a bit tired. Looking down at Jordan, his toned and athletic torso looked like it had been through a war. His chest and stomach had two red lines from where he had been squeezed. His six-pack was still visible, albeit covered in sweat, and his muscles were twitching visibly. His ribcage hurt with every breath and when he tried to sit up he couldn’t.

Sally put her hand on his chest and said “Cmon Jordan, you know being our squeeze toy is fun.” She said and then pushed down enough to force all the air from his lungs. Holding it for about 20 seconds, she then removed her hand.

Jordan sucked in air again … and tried to roll to his stomach. Anna was going to stop him, but Sally said “its ok, I want to show you something.”

Once on his stomach, Sally mounted his back. Sand was sticking to his skin and she brushed some of it away. “Jordan, I’m gonna help you flex your back a bit” she said and pulled his arms back over her legs. Then she reached forward and pulled up on his chin, raising his chest off the sand as his back bent.

“I LOVE CAMEL CLUTCHES!!!!” Brenda exclaimed. She moved around to his front and put her hands on his chest and pushed. This arched his back even more. Sand was falling from his chest as he was bent more and more.

“Myyyy…….bbbbaccckkkk” he groaned ….. his arms immobilized and trapped. He had no escape. And as she pulled on his chin, not only was his back hurting but his abs were being painfully stretched out. After the scissors, this was just torture.

“Brenda, take some pics” Anna said tossing her a GoPro. Brenda did as she was told, and the video was 4K. It clearly showed as his back arched the pain on his face. At one point, as he bent more, his ribs started to look like they would pop out. And his stomach muscles were pulled taut.

Sally held him like this for 3 minutes, then slowly let him down. His back was on fire. Sally patted his back and then rolled him to his back …. And wrapping her legs around his stomach at the same time.

Leaning forward to get her arms around his ribs, she started to squeeze with her arms and legs together. “Jordan, when we wrestled in the gym, I learned how much I like to squeeze guys like you.” She said to him. “The feeling of your body under my control….that I control your breathing …. Feeling your ribs and abs bending …. Its amazing” she explained. “And I’ve always liked your body, so crushing it is SO much fun” she finished.

“I love how you can squeeze him out cold and not even touch his neck – you’re just crushing his lungs” Anna added. “And he has the perfect body type for this” Brenda finished.

By now he could barely breathe and felt like he was in the grip of a python. Tunnel vision was setting in and he could hear his heartbeat roaring in his ears.

Suddenly he was released. Sally uncoiled herself from him and knelt beside him. She put one hand on his chest and the other his stomach. “Girls, you gotta feel this – his body is spazaming” She said with glee. The others came over and were amazed. Anna decided to push on his stomach, just to see what it felt like.

They then released him for a few minutes. He lay there, drained and just breathing. His torso was feeling crushed. And his ego crushed too.

The girls whispered to each other, then came to an agreement.

Sally helped/forced him to stand while Anna walked in front of him. Sally stepped to the side while Brenda went behind him. Raising his arms over his head, Sally said to the others “I think now he’s ready.”

“What’s going on?” Jordan asked in fear, too weak to pull free. Anna and Brenda then moved forward so their bikini-clad bodies were pressed tight to his athletic shirtless torso and then locked their arms around each other. Trapping him between them.

“Jordan, you look like you need a hug … and a sandwich” Sally said with a laugh … and on cue Anna and Brenda started to tighten their arms. Jordan was trapped between these two amazons as they crushed him tighter and tighter. With his arms over his head, his chest and stomach were exposed to the body bending pressure.

“Noo…nnnnnnn …plllease…nnnn” he gasped …… as his chest was crushed from front and back ….. his abs feeling Anna’s pressing into his.

Slowly, the pressure kept increasing and Jordan’s face became more distraught. He clearly couldn’t breathe and was suffocating. “His body is, like, crushed” Anna said with a smile. “I’m so glad we did this – I love the feeling” she finished. Jordan’s suffering continued and his mouth was moving soundlessly …trying to inhale as his eyes bulged.

“Yea, its great. And because he’s shirtless I can feel through his skin his ribs bending.” Brenda agreed.

Sally was recording the whole thing and loved what she saw. At some point, she realized that Jordan had passed out. Because of the sandwich hug, he was still on his feet even out cold.

“Girls, let him go and rest him on his back – he’s unconscious” she said to the others.

“Wow, I had no idea” Brenda and Anna said in unison, then giggled. They ended their mutual hug and Jordan slumped to the sand. His body was covered in sweat and the imprints from their bikinis was clear in his skin. They could see the rise and fall of his chest beginning so knew he would pull through.

“Can’t wait for Day 2 of summer vacation!” Sally said as she lay down and closed her eyes.
Attached Images
File Type: png 7.png (65.5 KB, 50 views)
File Type: png 8.png (60.9 KB, 36 views)
File Type: png 1.png (47.3 KB, 36 views)
File Type: png 6.png (43.0 KB, 31 views)
File Type: png Screen_Shot_2020-10-27_at_5.46.41_PM.png (47.1 KB, 54 views)
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to wrestlefan2009 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jan-21, 13:00
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Big Squeeze

Neither can we Sally!

Thank you for continuing this one, I was originally looking forward to the rematch and what their added weight brought but this DID. NOT. DISAPPOINT!
The Following User Says Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jan-21, 22:21
Points: 5,318, Level: 31 Points: 5,318, Level: 31 Points: 5,318, Level: 31
Last Achievements

incredible story
Old 11-Jan-21, 00:14
Points: 7,341, Level: 36 Points: 7,341, Level: 36 Points: 7,341, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by teotroi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
incredible story
Thanks!! I appreciate the feedback. There aren't enough bodyscissor and bearhug stories here, so I'm just doing a public service
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wrestlefan2009 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jan-21, 13:08
Points: 5,318, Level: 31 Points: 5,318, Level: 31 Points: 5,318, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlefan2009 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks!! I appreciate the feedback. There aren't enough bodyscissor and bearhug stories here, so I'm just doing a public service
I couldnt agree more

Tags
bearhug, bodyscissor