Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Jun-12, 16:44
Temporary group
Points: 7,314, Level: 36 Points: 7,314, Level: 36 Points: 7,314, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: bruising from being headscissored?

It doesnt matter, you will be probably touching her legs and generally moving so she will see that suddenly you've stopped, or you've started snorting. Belive me she's probably aware of what she's doing, also before ko will come you probably will be tapping her leg as fuck
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jester89 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jun-12, 16:49
Banned
Points: 1,892, Level: 17 Points: 1,892, Level: 17 Points: 1,892, Level: 17
Last Achievements

Haha, very true!
Old 19-Jun-12, 17:02
brach311

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've been knocked out dozens of times and feel fine, so i wouldn't worry about it.

It depends on the hold, the size and strength of the girls leg and how long its kept on for. I found that thinner legs with good inner thigh strength can clamp your veins shut instantly in a reverse headscissor, resulting in you passing out in a couple of seconds.

Bigger thicker legs have more of a holding sensation - its harder for you to bass out if the legs are bigger as they don't dig in to your throat the same. But bigger legs can be stronger, and you'll end up with aching face, ribs etc.

One time i let a girl put my neck behind her knee, and she took my arm and put it behind her other knee, so she was sat sort of cross legged and had me in a figure 4 with one arm trapped. Because she was sat on top, it was her body weight that squeezed the lock shut. My head felt like it was going to pop, i frantically tapped with my spare hand. She said it was easy - she'd not even been squeezing. She kept me there for a while, i couldn't do a thing.

I looked in the mirror afterwards, and i had loads of purple dots on my face and neck. I remembered that one well!

Another ex girlfriend had me in the front headscissor, where she's sat behind me. I taunted her that she couldn't make me tap out, she squeezed hard as anything and managed to close my neck from behind! I had to tap out as i couldn't breathe, she had some really strong legs.

I've managed to get almost every girlfriend i've had to squeeze me at some point. Had quite a few aches and pains but never anything serious.
Jake, How does this conversation go when you bring scissoring with your girlfriends for the first time??
I'm sure I'm not the only one here that hasnt told my girl about this little fetish because I dont want her to think Im some weirdo.
Old 19-Jun-12, 17:09
Temporary group
Points: 7,314, Level: 36 Points: 7,314, Level: 36 Points: 7,314, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Thereis another thread for this topic, i dont remember its name but you should find there some informations.
Old 19-Jun-12, 17:18
Banned
Points: 1,892, Level: 17 Points: 1,892, Level: 17 Points: 1,892, Level: 17
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brach311 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Jake, How does this conversation go when you bring scissoring with your girlfriends for the first time??
I'm sure I'm not the only one here that hasnt told my girl about this little fetish because I dont want her to think Im some weirdo.
Given the amount of people on this board, i'd say it's not that rare a fetish so don't worry about feeling weird. The trick is to get her to scissor you once and then it's easy from there. I don't know how long you've been with her or what she's like but to begin with, just make a comment like "I don't know why but I really like it when you do that" and from there it'll just become a ritual. If she's cool she won't make a big deal about it. That's how I did it.
Old 24-Jan-21, 14:30
Points: 1,121, Level: 13 Points: 1,121, Level: 13 Points: 1,121, Level: 13
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%

I lost many (All) matches against my ex wife over the years of our marriage. In the beginning, she didn't did not use her legs as far as scissoring, but i think it was more due to the fact she didn't put much thought into it. Once she started capturing my head (most times it was my neck and head) she realized her power and strength and the matches were not only one sided but a much easier and faster win for her.

There were several occasions after submitting to her thighs that i had broken blood vessels all over my face and looked like i really took a beating. (which i did).

A lady coworker, manager, about 8 years older than me noticed one time, asked me a couple of questions at work about the marks on my face, when i struggled to give an explanation and she looked closer, she smiled and walked away. In later conversations with her, i learned that she recognized those marks on my face as the same she caused to her husbands face. I can totally see the possibility just looking at her legs to, she was in great shape, with very toned looking legs, i guess i was more stunned simply because she was tiny, maybe 5'2 120lbs or so, and i met her husband, he was roughly 5'10, solid construction worker type.

it really makes you wonder how many women out there are stronger, or capable of dominating their husbands physically, especially with their legs?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sub2exwife For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jan-21, 15:38
Poet
Points: 7,214, Level: 36 Points: 7,214, Level: 36 Points: 7,214, Level: 36
Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,142 Times in 305 Posts
Smile Re: bruising from being headscissored?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdt [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
For those who loved to be headscissored, I'm wondering if you guys have experienced bruising in the facial, forehead, neck, and even eyes!

My girlfriend really likes to squeeze the hell out of me, going 90 - 100% strength on me from 10 - 30 seconds at a time. Its pretty painful and she definitely cuts off my breathing, but I love it! She has never knocked me out although has come close several times but I always tap.

Needless to say this horseplay takes its toll; after a good scissoring I walk into the bathroom feeling completely destroyed to observe the damage. Usually its not to bad, dark circles under my eyes and burst blood vessels in the top corners of my forehead. However today, she headscissored me harder and longer than usual, and even not letting me go immediately when I tapped.

After this scissoring I felt more destroyed than usual and I had to lay down for about 5 minutes before I even felt decent enough to stand up and walk. I went into the bathroom to look in the mirror and damn, I looked like I had been in a fist fight practically.

The whole area around my eyes and including eyelids had little purple dots; tiny burst blood vessels. In some areas worse than others. My cheeks were also riddled with these micro bruises and even in one spot below my left eye was a bruise about the size of a screw head; I opened my eyes wide looked around and saw that they were red, veiny and had red little dots in the far sides of my eyeballs. The lower part on both sides of my neck and also on my shoulders had these long straight lines of purple bruising kriss krossing each others. They run from about 3 - 4 inches long and about 1/16th inch wide.

So my question basically is, do you guys experience this? Also, I know this can't be great for my health... but is squeezing this hard harmful to my facial tissues and all that jelly stuff inside my neck and head region?
Hmmpf, I suggest you do your sport and eat your vitamins.
As long as you are young and have a high metabolic rate you should be OK.
If you get 'panda eyes' or start falling in and out of consciousness randomly, or get an unbearable headache you 'll know you went too far and you should call the ambulance.
A sure way to feel safe in all this dealings is to invest time in researching head and neck injuries.

Cheers
Old 24-Jan-21, 18:07
Points: 5,311, Level: 31 Points: 5,311, Level: 31 Points: 5,311, Level: 31
Last Achievements

My girlfriend was strangling me a few days ago and this is what happened. Gonna be wearing a lot of turtle necks for the next week lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Datei_001.jpg (540.2 KB, 147 views)
File Type: jpg Layer 0.jpg (419.3 KB, 124 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jamezz For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jan-21, 20:24
Poet
Points: 7,214, Level: 36 Points: 7,214, Level: 36 Points: 7,214, Level: 36
Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,142 Times in 305 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamezz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My girlfriend was strangling me a few days ago and this is what happened. Gonna be wearing a lot of turtle necks for the next week lol
Bandaid?
Cut yourself while shaving?
Viable excuse if anyone asks.
Everything is better than a turtleneck, especially combined with a chain.
Old 08-Feb-21, 08:43
Points: 2,811, Level: 22 Points: 2,811, Level: 22 Points: 2,811, Level: 22
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

I wonder why we tend to close our eyes while being squeezed in a headscissors hold? My ears get cauliflowered, and my face with small hemorrhage spots.
The Following User Says Thank You to b62141 For This Useful Post: