Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Jan-21, 21:49
Points: 2,218, Level: 19 Points: 2,218, Level: 19 Points: 2,218, Level: 19
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Wrestling with partner - first time for both of us

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacklio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
u guys could watch some videos toghether and figure out what kind of intensity you want but just starting playful would be my advice

anyway congretulation but how did u manage to make her want to wrestle? i am curious
I totally agree. Always start playful and then see what happens. If it develop into something like competitive then make some rules to stay safe - my advice would be that holds etc always start with 50% strength and then increase slowly until you both know each others limits. If you both like competitive but not are equal in a fight then make some handicap rules. Sometimes I fight my GF with eyes blinded or she starts in a dominant position.
Old 23-Jan-21, 08:38
Points: 4,329, Level: 27 Points: 4,329, Level: 27 Points: 4,329, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssddfaudhey [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Start with bodyscissor from different angles.See if you can escape and if she can squeeze you into submission.Headscissors same thing.Teach her the grapevine pin and school girl pin.
Thanks, it was magical. And no, I couldn’t escape.
Old 23-Jan-21, 09:48
ssddfaudhey

I believe it,love the escape challenges.Did she get you to tapout or you just couldn't get out of it?
Old 23-Jan-21, 22:37
Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

A few basics then that may be obvious, but we don't know how much you know.

Start on you knees. Make sure she gets the advantage a lot of the time, make sure she's has some fun, so despite you being the one who is all about wrestling, if you want this to be something that develops pay REALLY close attention to if she giggles, laughs, teases if she gets the upper hand and if you have to, LET her get it often. You have a GOLDEN opportunity as you've overcome 90% of the hurdle when she agreed to do it. So for now, make HER the focus and make sure SHE has fun. If you do that and make this work for her, THEN you get a long term payoff big time! I don't recommend you choking her or doing anything close to that, it's too soon and is likely to take her out of her comfort zone. Keep her in her comfort zone. You should not need "safe words" and such at this point, because you need to keep this really low key.
The Following User Says Thank You to mrrassleswithgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jan-21, 09:49
Points: 2,142, Level: 18 Points: 2,142, Level: 18 Points: 2,142, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

My experience with my gf was like this before we start. In the start we both go to the gym and workout, then we decided to try out wrestling before we did, we thought learning bjj and wrestling for three months then start out. She was pretty consistent and learning and to be honest she has background in wrestling a bit. So my advice, if you want the full experience you guys should spend a month or two learning the fundemntals either online practicing it on youtube or join a school