Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Old 23-Aug-19, 00:20
Points: 4,330, Level: 27 Points: 4,330, Level: 27 Points: 4,330, Level: 27
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mysteria (UK) reviews

I had a ballbusting/wrestling session with hera a few months ago, and it was amazing.
We meet up and right off the bat she just looks amazing, propably the hottest session wrestler I've had a session with. We talk, she is of course lovely and listens carefully.

I went upstairs on the submission room put my wrestling singlet and waited.

Just fantasizing about her gave me an erection, when she walked in we got into wrestling positions but she begun with a really hard kick to my balls. In my experience mistresses test the waters a little bit with a first customer but Hera is a natural dom, I told her I can take some damage and she took it face value.
I think she really wanted me to eat my words and whimper on the floor, which I kinda did obv.

After that it was just hopeless, she proceeded to beat the hell out of me. I'm 1.80m 80kilos so nothing big, but not tiny, it was not even debateable. She was way thinner than me and I just couldn't even graze her.
I'm not completely submissive as person and I enjoy being a switch on my relationships so this was a learning and humbling experience, she is unbelievably strong.
At every point she brought me to the edge of what I can take but she is very empathetic, and because she is so absolutely hot whatever she did I was fully erect so when I asked her to go a bit softer for a minute she was a bit dissapointed and said that I was hard so I obviously enjoy it.
I had to explain to her that my dumb dick would probably be hard even if she proceeded to straight up murder me, it's not a metric we should trust.

And boy does she enjoy busting balls, her saying gleefully that my balls can take some damage is a badge of honor.

All in all, she wiped the floor with me, humiliated me, tied me, foot gagged me and left me in state of ecstasy leaving.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to samatotrampoukos For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Aug-19, 22:09
Points: 1,037, Level: 12 Points: 1,037, Level: 12 Points: 1,037, Level: 12
Activity: 13.6% Activity: 13.6% Activity: 13.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by samatotrampoukos [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
her saying gleefully that my balls can take some damage is a badge of honor.

All in all, she wiped the floor with me, humiliated me, tied me, foot gagged me and left me in state of ecstasy leaving.
maybe the reason why your balls can take some damage is because they've already been damaged quite a bit and desensitized?

I guess you'd have told her beforehand that ballbusting was fine, so you were a bit ready. Do you prefer when they hit you there unexpectedly, or expectedly? I think unexpected can really be particularly damaging.

Glad you got what you wanted and had such a great time.
Old 27-Oct-19, 10:53
Points: 1,917, Level: 17 Points: 1,917, Level: 17 Points: 1,917, Level: 17
Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1%
Last Achievements

Hello guys,

I've recently learned that Hera got injured and won't be able to offer wrestling sessions for a while. She is by far my favorite girl to have session with. Do you have any recommendations on who could deliver a session in the style that Hera does ?
Old 29-Oct-19, 08:48
Points: 2,457, Level: 20 Points: 2,457, Level: 20 Points: 2,457, Level: 20
Activity: 35.6% Activity: 35.6% Activity: 35.6%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellios [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hello guys,

I've recently learned that Hera got injured and won't be able to offer wrestling sessions for a while. She is by far my favorite girl to have session with. Do you have any recommendations on who could deliver a session in the style that Hera does ?
You might not need to wait long.
She is recovering well. (i asked her to).
Check with her in another week :-)
The Following User Says Thank You to blockernz For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Oct-19, 14:25
Points: 13,515, Level: 50 Points: 13,515, Level: 50 Points: 13,515, Level: 50
Activity: 40.7% Activity: 40.7% Activity: 40.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,747 Times in 478 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellios [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hello guys,

She's recovering well so don't write her off. I've a session albeit fantasy / domination based scheduled with her for the 9th.

adrock4815162342
Fritz
Garcon55
Gorilla1
The Following User Says Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Oct-19, 18:05
Points: 1,917, Level: 17 Points: 1,917, Level: 17 Points: 1,917, Level: 17
Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1%
Last Achievements

Wonderful this is some news I love to hear.
The Following User Says Thank You to ellios For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-19, 16:49
Points: 1,488, Level: 15 Points: 1,488, Level: 15 Points: 1,488, Level: 15
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I have recently been arranging a few beat down sessions as a progression from trampling and other types of domination and have sessioned with a few of the London based wrestlers. The session with Mysteria was great and by far the most enjoyable I have had. I told her I would prefer during the session to have to ask her to go easier on me rather than ask for more and for one of the first times I got what I asked for! Mystique clearly enjoyed inflicting pain and pushing me but at the same time respected my limits (although she seemed disappointed that ballbusting was one of those limits!). She is in amazing shape and deceptively strong throwing both hard punches (barefisted on the body and gloves on the face although she told me she was holding back which is a scary prospect!) and with legs that can cut your air supply off at ease. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a beatdown and no doubt any other form of wrestling
The Following User Says Thank You to xen2002 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-19, 21:31
Points: 4,470, Level: 28 Points: 4,470, Level: 28 Points: 4,470, Level: 28
Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xen2002 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have recently been arranging a few beat down sessions as a progression from trampling and other types of domination and have sessioned with a few of the London based wrestlers. The session with Mysteria was great and by far the most enjoyable I have had. I told her I would prefer during the session to have to ask her to go easier on me rather than ask for more and for one of the first times I got what I asked for! Mystique clearly enjoyed inflicting pain and pushing me but at the same time respected my limits (although she seemed disappointed that ballbusting was one of those limits!). She is in amazing shape and deceptively strong throwing both hard punches (barefisted on the body and gloves on the face although she told me she was holding back which is a scary prospect!) and with legs that can cut your air supply off at ease. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a beatdown and no doubt any other form of wrestling
she has made a ffull recoveey then
Old 03-Oct-20, 23:49
Points: 523, Level: 8 Points: 523, Level: 8 Points: 523, Level: 8
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%

See pippa advertsing her as available again at the submission room. Does anyone have any recent feedback , her twitter seems in active..
Old 05-Oct-20, 09:25
Points: 2,457, Level: 20 Points: 2,457, Level: 20 Points: 2,457, Level: 20
Activity: 35.6% Activity: 35.6% Activity: 35.6%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aki1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
See pippa advertsing her as available again at the submission room. Does anyone have any recent feedback , her twitter seems in active..
I have done regular matches with her over recent years.
She has only just returned to the UK after having been abroad since early March.
So wont be any recent feedback! 6 months off from wrestling sessions.
The Following User Says Thank You to blockernz For This Useful Post: