Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1031  
Old 20-Oct-20, 07:57
Freeman20 Freeman20 is offline
Member
Points: 384, Level: 6 Points: 384, Level: 6 Points: 384, Level: 6
Activity: 25.4% Activity: 25.4% Activity: 25.4%
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 65
Thanks: 11
Thanked 47 Times in 29 Posts
Default Re: Twitter News

Wow. This is really important news. A session girl complaining about afood delivery person.
Reply With Quote
  #1032  
Old 20-Oct-20, 13:03
KazanaVest12 KazanaVest12 is offline
Senior Member
Points: 57,255, Level: 100 Points: 57,255, Level: 100 Points: 57,255, Level: 100
Activity: 30.5% Activity: 30.5% Activity: 30.5%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,202
Thanks: 1,578
Thanked 5,808 Times in 755 Posts
Default Re: Twitter News



Attached Images
File Type: png 1.png (36.8 KB, 55 views)
File Type: png 2.png (31.7 KB, 40 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
  #1033  
Old 21-Oct-20, 06:37
Jontheairbender Jontheairbender is offline
Member
Points: 1,322, Level: 14 Points: 1,322, Level: 14 Points: 1,322, Level: 14
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 38
Thanks: 33
Thanked 77 Times in 23 Posts
Default Re: Twitter News

That seems pretty silly to me. Obviously anybody wanting to buy a clip is going to know who they want to see win so will use that to determine whether to buy or not.

It would be like having a cinema where you buy a ticket and you either see a great new movie or watch a blank screen for 3 hours.

Is this the blank screen or the movie?

Omg #payforyourticket!!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jontheairbender For This Useful Post:
  #1034  
Old 21-Oct-20, 13:21
KazanaVest12 KazanaVest12 is offline
Senior Member
Points: 57,255, Level: 100 Points: 57,255, Level: 100 Points: 57,255, Level: 100
Activity: 30.5% Activity: 30.5% Activity: 30.5%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,202
Thanks: 1,578
Thanked 5,808 Times in 755 Posts
Default Re: Twitter News

-Megan Jones tells guys to not assume that any provider has to meet you at the rate you are accustomed to.Megan Jones tells women why the fuck any of them are offering 1hr sessions for $150?She mentions that she has been in the industry since 2003, and her rates have been earned! She says that YES, her rate for Semi Competitive Wrestling is $500/hr. "Take it or leave it!"

-Random Twitter dude responds to her, saying that she should sell herself at a realistic market value. However, $500 is a hefty amount. "But Lets be honest, you can charge a lot for a Salisbury Steak, it's still a Salisbury Steak"

-Megan Jones fires back. Says that men like that are the reason why she will never regret what she charges. "Because men like this can’t afford me. Imagine encountering this energy in person. YUCK!"

-Megan responds to him again, saying that sessions are a LUXURY. She doesn't offer sex! " I specialize in fetishes that are not offered in the typical “sexual market”as you like to put it. Your attempt to insult is lame."





Attached Images
File Type: png 1.png (251.5 KB, 12 views)
File Type: png 2.png (37.6 KB, 15 views)
File Type: png 3.png (85.9 KB, 12 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Oct-20, 19:48
Johnny Nobody
This message has been deleted by Johnny Nobody.
  #1035  
Old 21-Oct-20, 23:02
Zweig's Avatar
Zweig Zweig is offline
Administrator
Points: 675,408, Level: 100 Points: 675,408, Level: 100 Points: 675,408, Level: 100
Activity: 72.9% Activity: 72.9% Activity: 72.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Gender: Male
Location: Czech Republic
Posts: 13,223
Thanks: 11,561
Thanked 100,427 Times in 9,041 Posts
Default Re: Twitter News

Send your love and energy to Lucrecia, please

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Zweig For This Useful Post:
  #1036  
Old 22-Oct-20, 06:43
Freeman20 Freeman20 is offline
Member
Points: 384, Level: 6 Points: 384, Level: 6 Points: 384, Level: 6
Activity: 25.4% Activity: 25.4% Activity: 25.4%
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 65
Thanks: 11
Thanked 47 Times in 29 Posts
Default Re: Twitter News

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazanaVest12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
-Megan Jones tells guys to not assume that any provider has to meet you at the rate you are accustomed to.Megan Jones tells women why the fuck any of them are offering 1hr sessions for $150?She mentions that she has been in the industry since 2003, and her rates have been earned! She says that YES, her rate for Semi Competitive Wrestling is $500/hr. "Take it or leave it!"

-Random Twitter dude responds to her, saying that she should sell herself at a realistic market value. However, $500 is a hefty amount. "But Lets be honest, you can charge a lot for a Salisbury Steak, it's still a Salisbury Steak"

-Megan Jones fires back. Says that men like that are the reason why she will never regret what she charges. "Because men like this can’t afford me. Imagine encountering this energy in person. YUCK!"

-Megan responds to him again, saying that sessions are a LUXURY. She doesn't offer sex! " I specialize in fetishes that are not offered in the typical “sexual market”as you like to put it. Your attempt to insult is lame."





The sad thing is that someone is gonna pay her that much despite her questionable attitude towards everyone and everything.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Freeman20 For This Useful Post:
  #1037  
Old 22-Oct-20, 07:27
UCFKNIGHT92 UCFKNIGHT92 is offline
Senior Member
Points: 6,088, Level: 33 Points: 6,088, Level: 33 Points: 6,088, Level: 33
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 189
Thanks: 23
Thanked 366 Times in 74 Posts
Default Re: Twitter News

When did Megan Jones becomes so angry about her career choice of session wrestling? Most session wrestlers, I have emailed, really enjoy their work. Mia Annabella, Bambi Buttons, Baby Blake, Miss Mayhem, JC Simpson, Jennifer Thomas and Tomiko.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UCFKNIGHT92 For This Useful Post:
  #1038  
Old 22-Oct-20, 13:55
KazanaVest12 KazanaVest12 is offline
Senior Member
Points: 57,255, Level: 100 Points: 57,255, Level: 100 Points: 57,255, Level: 100
Activity: 30.5% Activity: 30.5% Activity: 30.5%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,202
Thanks: 1,578
Thanked 5,808 Times in 755 Posts
Default Re: Twitter News

Reply With Quote
  #1039  
Old 22-Oct-20, 14:02
mustang40k mustang40k is offline
Member
Points: 1,333, Level: 14 Points: 1,333, Level: 14 Points: 1,333, Level: 14
Activity: 20.3% Activity: 20.3% Activity: 20.3%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 53
Thanks: 61
Thanked 46 Times in 19 Posts
Default Re: Twitter News

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCFKNIGHT92 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
When did Megan Jones becomes so angry about her career choice of session wrestling? Most session wrestlers, I have emailed, really enjoy their work. Mia Annabella, Bambi Buttons, Baby Blake, Miss Mayhem, JC Simpson, Jennifer Thomas and Tomiko.
She seems to be constantly touring. Maybe all the travel is burning her out.
Reply With Quote
  #1040  
Old 22-Oct-20, 14:38
blockernz blockernz is offline
Member
Points: 2,457, Level: 20 Points: 2,457, Level: 20 Points: 2,457, Level: 20
Activity: 35.6% Activity: 35.6% Activity: 35.6%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 47
Thanks: 116
Thanked 69 Times in 34 Posts
Default Re: Twitter News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeman20 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The sad thing is that someone is gonna pay her that much despite her questionable attitude towards everyone and everything.
Genuinely, you'd have to pay me to session with someone with that much of an attitude.
No interest in dealing with that or paying money for it.
A positive, keen attitude and giving off a persona (whether real or stagedd or a bit of both) that as a provider, you enjoy doing sessions & meetimg clients is a basic criteria before even considering other attributes.
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blockernz For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
drama, goddess anat, mark gagliardi, megan jones, twitter

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
In the news - Interesting news worth reading on M/F wrestling mrrassleswithgirls Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 6 23-Jul-20 23:10
sheena's twitter is no more lthasatan Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 8 28-Aug-19 18:14
Goldie Twitter Mixedwrestling Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 1 06-Jul-14 13:48


All times are GMT. The time now is 23:27.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.