Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out Jennifer's latest SessionGirls interview, with Dominique Danger!
For discussion, visit this topic.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Roxy vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-216.




Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #291  
Old 22-Oct-20, 11:48
Subboy2's Avatar
Subboy2 Subboy2 is offline
Senior Member
Points: 13,534, Level: 50 Points: 13,534, Level: 50 Points: 13,534, Level: 50
Activity: 39.0% Activity: 39.0% Activity: 39.0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 898
Thanks: 2,004
Thanked 1,750 Times in 479 Posts
Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCFKNIGHT92 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don’t believe session rates are getting out of hand. I do however believe it’s getting more difficult to find a session wrestler who Isn’t charging a 50% deposit. Thank goodness for Mia Annabella and Tomiko. Both ladies know money can be made without charging a 50% deposit.
For sessions at the submission room in London, I usually pay a £50 deposit for sessions (whether they cost £150 or £250). I think that's a reasonable deposit that I pay.
__________________
Ignore list

adrock4815162342
Fritz
Garcon55
Gorilla1
  #292  
Old 22-Oct-20, 17:27
Chris097 Chris097 is offline
Junior Member
Points: 851, Level: 11 Points: 851, Level: 11 Points: 851, Level: 11
Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2%
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 8
Thanks: 21
Thanked 10 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

I don't understand why the "time-wasters" and "no shows" are always used to argue against lower prices or even for higher prices.
1) time-wasters:
I'm new to the scene and wanted to do my first session around February. My options are London and Hungary and some session girls in Prague, Italy, Berlin etc.
As we know, it's quite easy to find them, so I made a personal "favorite" table where I listed the ones which I'm interested in sessioning with.
Obviously, I need to know their price to know with whom I want to session with, so I mailed around 10 girls and got prices from 150£ up to 350€.
Those are mails which give 9/10 girls no (immediate) business. I wasted their time. And my time.
Guess who didn't waste time? The girls of the submission room, because their time is on the website.
In two cases I also needed to ask if the girls offer what I'm looking for because their ad just mentioned "wrestling" (wasn't on wb270 or sessiongirls).

2) no shows:
Earlier in this thread someone cited a 200$ deposit for a 400$ session. And that doesn't seem to be the exception (50%). Translated: Those girls get 200$ for sitting on their ass and doing nothing if they get a now show. In the US, where those rates are charged, people work for below 10$ an hour.
Even if a girl gets a no-show with a 50$ deposit, that's easy made money.
That said, if they're traveling and had upfront costs, it's different. But if a few 200$ no shows brings you deep in the negative, that's probably because you're too fine to stay in hotels below 200$ a night.

Also, it's often said here that girls raise their prices to filter our customers.
That's not how it works: If a guy books a session while dreaming of his kink / being horny / whatever, pays 50$ deposit and later realizes that he's about to pay 400$ to roll around on a mat with a girl, he might think "better to let the 50$ slip instead of paying 350$ more".
If the price is even higher, chances go up, if the price is lower, chances go down.
The way to reduce no-shows is to increase the deposit, not the total price.
If someone paid 100€ of a 200€ session, he's probably going because he paid half of it already. For a measure of good will, girls can charge lower deposits if they know the guy is going to show up (they know him etc.)

On the other hand, I wouldn't pay high deposits to a girl that is not part of a studio (like submission room in london, wrestling monica etc) or has enough reviews in different places. Build credibility first.

3) price increases:
Between August 2019 and today, prices of the submission room wrestlers have changed:
Stayed the same: 7
175 -> 250: 1 (+43%)
150 -> 200: 5 (+33%)
150 -> 175: 2 (+23%)
150 -> 180: 3 (+20%)
175 -> 200: 4 (+14%)

Most of the girls that didn't increase their price already charged 200£ or more before. If just one girl increased their price, customers
would just switch to the others in the submission room. If you arrange your prices with other girls before, you don't have that problem.
That's why I think "why does this thread still exists" is pretty naive.

Personally, I still didn't have my first session because I don't want to travel to London or other places just for two session right now. I have my limit at 200£. Inferno was actually my first choice, won't do it now. My second and third choices are now at 200$ exactly, I'll probably won't session with them too, because I'll rather go for a cheaper session. That's fine for me. I could pay more, the point is to keep in mind how much you're *really* willing to throw at sessioning.
If everyone goes with every increase, it won't stay at the new prices now.

I chose 200 as a limit btw, because that's what for example dominas etc charge.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris097 For This Useful Post:
  #293  
Old 22-Oct-20, 18:05
uxiel uxiel is offline
Senior Member
Points: 3,855, Level: 26 Points: 3,855, Level: 26 Points: 3,855, Level: 26
Activity: 25.4% Activity: 25.4% Activity: 25.4%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 519
Thanks: 312
Thanked 740 Times in 309 Posts
Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

there are reasons girls prefer to avoid the guys making $10/hour and counting their money. they want repeat business. maybe this point will be clear by page 50? it makes no sense for them to focus on that part of the market, no matter how marginalized these guys feel.

also hotels in the US can cost far more than $200/night in the cities where the demand is. not even great hotels. the business district hotels in SF often cost $400-500/night, then $50-100/day for parking if you have a car.
The Following User Says Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
  #294  
Old 22-Oct-20, 18:23
Fritz Fritz is offline
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 529
Thanks: 186
Thanked 785 Times in 223 Posts
Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris097 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't understand why the "time-wasters" and "no shows" are always used to argue against lower prices or even for higher prices.
1) time-wasters:
I'm new to the scene and wanted to do my first session around February. My options are London and Hungary and some session girls in Prague, Italy, Berlin etc.
As we know, it's quite easy to find them, so I made a personal "favorite" table where I listed the ones which I'm interested in sessioning with.
Obviously, I need to know their price to know with whom I want to session with, so I mailed around 10 girls and got prices from 150£ up to 350€.
Those are mails which give 9/10 girls no (immediate) business. I wasted their time. And my time.
Guess who didn't waste time? The girls of the submission room, because their time is on the website.
In two cases I also needed to ask if the girls offer what I'm looking for because their ad just mentioned "wrestling" (wasn't on wb270 or sessiongirls).

2) no shows:
Earlier in this thread someone cited a 200$ deposit for a 400$ session. And that doesn't seem to be the exception (50%). Translated: Those girls get 200$ for sitting on their ass and doing nothing if they get a now show. In the US, where those rates are charged, people work for below 10$ an hour.
Even if a girl gets a no-show with a 50$ deposit, that's easy made money.
That said, if they're traveling and had upfront costs, it's different. But if a few 200$ no shows brings you deep in the negative, that's probably because you're too fine to stay in hotels below 200$ a night.

Also, it's often said here that girls raise their prices to filter our customers.
That's not how it works: If a guy books a session while dreaming of his kink / being horny / whatever, pays 50$ deposit and later realizes that he's about to pay 400$ to roll around on a mat with a girl, he might think "better to let the 50$ slip instead of paying 350$ more".
If the price is even higher, chances go up, if the price is lower, chances go down.
The way to reduce no-shows is to increase the deposit, not the total price.
If someone paid 100€ of a 200€ session, he's probably going because he paid half of it already. For a measure of good will, girls can charge lower deposits if they know the guy is going to show up (they know him etc.)

On the other hand, I wouldn't pay high deposits to a girl that is not part of a studio (like submission room in london, wrestling monica etc) or has enough reviews in different places. Build credibility first.

3) price increases:
Between August 2019 and today, prices of the submission room wrestlers have changed:
Stayed the same: 7
175 -> 250: 1 (+43%)
150 -> 200: 5 (+33%)
150 -> 175: 2 (+23%)
150 -> 180: 3 (+20%)
175 -> 200: 4 (+14%)

Most of the girls that didn't increase their price already charged 200£ or more before. If just one girl increased their price, customers
would just switch to the others in the submission room. If you arrange your prices with other girls before, you don't have that problem.
That's why I think "why does this thread still exists" is pretty naive.

Personally, I still didn't have my first session because I don't want to travel to London or other places just for two session right now. I have my limit at 200£. Inferno was actually my first choice, won't do it now. My second and third choices are now at 200$ exactly, I'll probably won't session with them too, because I'll rather go for a cheaper session. That's fine for me. I could pay more, the point is to keep in mind how much you're *really* willing to throw at sessioning.
If everyone goes with every increase, it won't stay at the new prices now.

I chose 200 as a limit btw, because that's what for example dominas etc charge.
Great posting, thanks! But why did @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] gave a thanks for your posting? That surely was by mistake.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fritz For This Useful Post:
  #295  
Old 22-Oct-20, 18:29
Juvi Juvi is offline
Senior Member
Points: 5,100, Level: 30 Points: 5,100, Level: 30 Points: 5,100, Level: 30
Activity: 78.0% Activity: 78.0% Activity: 78.0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 416
Thanks: 427
Thanked 337 Times in 185 Posts
Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris097 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't understand why the "time-wasters" and "no shows" are always used to argue against lower prices or even for higher prices.
1) time-wasters:
I'm new to the scene and wanted to do my first session around February. My options are London and Hungary and some session girls in Prague, Italy, Berlin etc.
As we know, it's quite easy to find them, so I made a personal "favorite" table where I listed the ones which I'm interested in sessioning with.
Obviously, I need to know their price to know with whom I want to session with, so I mailed around 10 girls and got prices from 150£ up to 350€.
Those are mails which give 9/10 girls no (immediate) business. I wasted their time. And my time.
Guess who didn't waste time? The girls of the submission room, because their time is on the website.
In two cases I also needed to ask if the girls offer what I'm looking for because their ad just mentioned "wrestling" (wasn't on wb270 or sessiongirls).
WOW, your writing to 10 girls just to know the price of the session...and are wondering what ´s the problem about time wasters ?
Of course you need to know what´s the price of the session before booking, but how about choosing which girl you are most interested in and contacting her...and only if you are not cool with her price choose somebody else ? (Since you already saw prices at the website of the submission room it would have been easy to know right away if the price was acceptable or not).

Just imagine if all guys interested in sessions write to 10 girls knowing they would choose maximum 1, how many mails the girls would have to respond to. In addition there are many guys trying to write back and forth with the girls, who never intend to book a session at all.

May be once you had a few session you can ask a girl about time wasters, this may change your opinion.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post:
  #296  
Old 22-Oct-20, 18:57
Chris097 Chris097 is offline
Junior Member
Points: 851, Level: 11 Points: 851, Level: 11 Points: 851, Level: 11
Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2%
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 8
Thanks: 21
Thanked 10 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
WOW, your writing to 10 girls just to know the price of the session...and are wondering what ´s the problem about time wasters ?
Of course you need to know what´s the price of the session before booking, but how about choosing which girl you are most interested in and contacting her...and only if you are not cool with her price choose somebody else ? (Since you already saw prices at the website of the submission room it would have been easy to know right away if the price was acceptable or not).

Just imagine if all guys interested in sessions write to 10 girls knowing they would choose maximum 1, how many mails the girls would have to respond to. In addition there are many guys trying to write back and forth with the girls, who never intend to book a session at all.

May be once you had a few session you can ask a girl about time wasters, this may change your opinion.
I did not ask anybody in London for prices, as it seems you didn't understand that part.
For example, there are two girls in Italy which I'd liked to wrestle but which charge 250€ and 350€. After that was clear, I asked a girl in Prague. 350€. And so on.
What if everyone asked? Easy, they would make their prices public.. So just ask

And btw.: if there are two girls you'd like to wrestle and you know that the first one has a price you would pay, it's still nice to know the price of the second one. Maybe it's massively cheaper? Then you'd go with her.

Implying that you can make an informed choice about who you'll session with if you know the price of one (!) girl (that's when you ask until you find one which matches your price) is bs.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chris097 For This Useful Post:
  #297  
Old 22-Oct-20, 19:20
blockernz blockernz is offline
Member
Points: 2,457, Level: 20 Points: 2,457, Level: 20 Points: 2,457, Level: 20
Activity: 35.6% Activity: 35.6% Activity: 35.6%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 47
Thanks: 116
Thanked 69 Times in 34 Posts
Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris097 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I did not ask anybody in London for prices, as it seems you didn't understand that part.
For example, there are two girls in Italy which I'd liked to wrestle but which charge 250€ and 350€. After that was clear, I asked a girl in Prague. 350€. And so on.
What if everyone asked? Easy, they would make their prices public.. So just ask

And btw.: if there are two girls you'd like to wrestle and you know that the first one has a price you would pay, it's still nice to know the price of the second one. Maybe it's massively cheaper? Then you'd go with her.

Implying that you can make an informed choice about who you'll session with if you know the price of one (!) girl (that's when you ask until you find one which matches your price) is bs.
Sensible approach, whic understandable if its your first session and arent a massive money bags, so £50-100 makes a difference.
  #298  
Old 22-Oct-20, 20:12
Juvi Juvi is offline
Senior Member
Points: 5,100, Level: 30 Points: 5,100, Level: 30 Points: 5,100, Level: 30
Activity: 78.0% Activity: 78.0% Activity: 78.0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 416
Thanks: 427
Thanked 337 Times in 185 Posts
Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockernz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sensible approach, whic understandable if its your first session and arent a massive money bags, so £50-100 makes a difference.
Not really, he chooses between London, Italy or Prague, so he will have to travel there... if the session costs £50 more or less it will not really make a big difference considering the travel costs linked.

Added after 15 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris097 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I did not ask anybody in London for prices, as it seems you didn't understand that part.
For example, there are two girls in Italy which I'd liked to wrestle but which charge 250€ and 350€. After that was clear, I asked a girl in Prague. 350€. And so on.
What if everyone asked? Easy, they would make their prices public.. So just ask

And btw.: if there are two girls you'd like to wrestle and you know that the first one has a price you would pay, it's still nice to know the price of the second one. Maybe it's massively cheaper? Then you'd go with her.

Implying that you can make an informed choice about who you'll session with if you know the price of one (!) girl (that's when you ask until you find one which matches your price) is bs.
You wrote that you didn´t have to asks for rates at the submission room, but London has other studios and girls, so your posting did not specify that you didn´t ask for prices in London.

And just asking doesn´t mean all or most girls would make their prices public on their website, they could have done that long ago if they would want to.

I would personally never make the choice based mainly on the money, except that I agree with you that you should set a maximum that you are willing to pay.
If you are interested in 2 girls, and you are travelling to their place, why choose the one that is £50 cheaper ? I would rather choose based on the reviews and what they offer compared to what I expect from a session.
Unless of course you see them as completely equal, than of course you could choose based on the price.

Last edited by Juvi; 22-Oct-20 at 20:12.
The Following User Says Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post:
  #299  
Old 22-Oct-20, 20:35
Royh's Avatar
Royh Royh is offline
Senior Member
Points: 17,887, Level: 58 Points: 17,887, Level: 58 Points: 17,887, Level: 58
Activity: 16.9% Activity: 16.9% Activity: 16.9%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 868
Thanks: 672
Thanked 1,785 Times in 477 Posts
Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutpunch [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That being said, my last session was a few weeks ago, and she had 14 sessions @ $400/hr over the course of the 2 days she was visiting my city, ''
See I also said that session wrestlers who are booked solid can get 10 sessions a day when visiting a city. It's nice to see someone else who has also seen the facts.
So we can both agree that 14 x 400 equals $5600 in just 2 days.
Let me get this straight. so a girl has 7 sessions a day, gets paid what she asks for ($400) and makes 5,600 USD. your offer is for the girl to make her rate more accessbile, let's say $200 so she could make 10 sessions a day, as you insist is possible. so, that amounts to 2*10*200=4,000. so, you want the girls to work more for less money. what would you say if your employer would ask you that? why is it ok for the session girls? and yeah sure, you love them and you are a fan. of course. and you tell me this thread is not about mysogyny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutpunch [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
After getting years of horrible custom video products from the session wrestlers
Is this thread about sessions or about custom videos? Have you actually had a session? I'm not really interested in custom videos, I did it only once as a mean of support. So if you're happy with custom videos with dominatrices, then continue with them.

But if you are talking about ACTUAL SESSIONS, the wrestlers provide service that most dominatrices can't. My goals in a session is to be brutalized by a strong woman despite my resistance. most dominatrices cannot provide that. If what you look for can be provided by a dominatrix, then by all means go see one for less money. and if what you want can be provided by a crackhead, then go see her for $40. No problem with that at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutpunch [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Session wrestling is NOT a rare service
The number of girls that provide the service I am looking for is limited. I do my due diligence (usually).

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutpunch [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I hold female wrestlers up high as I may be a bigger fan of them than you know.
No, you don't . you want them to work more and harder for less money. You talk about how much they make like you know them. Do you know that a lot of them are on the breadline right now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutpunch [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Just because you can pay a high rate does not mean that blue collar workers cant be fans too.
You can be fans as much as you want. but If you want a session, you'll have to pay the asking fee regardless of your collar color. Prioritize your expenses, save money, work a second job. If you want it, you can do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutpunch [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
By the way, tell me what you know on the origin of the rate?
Now why would I care about that?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
  #300  
Old 22-Oct-20, 23:44
Subboy2's Avatar
Subboy2 Subboy2 is offline
Senior Member
Points: 13,534, Level: 50 Points: 13,534, Level: 50 Points: 13,534, Level: 50
Activity: 39.0% Activity: 39.0% Activity: 39.0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 898
Thanks: 2,004
Thanked 1,750 Times in 479 Posts
Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great posting, thanks! But why did @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] gave a thanks for your posting? That surely was by mistake.
Shut up you boring halfwit. And stop tagging me in your shit posts. Nobody here respects you.
__________________
Ignore list

adrock4815162342
Fritz
Garcon55
Gorilla1
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Average session rates NeoBasilisk Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 93 23-Nov-20 17:05
Outrageous Rates MWFan Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 22 08-Jan-17 04:00
Two hand choke Ricoswrap Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 6 11-Dec-16 13:18
has anyone found the secret to getting lower rates for sessions yet? BlackTiger Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 8 28-Oct-14 17:23
rates marcos silva Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 3 28-Jun-13 09:21


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:12.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.