Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Closed Thread

Old 31-Oct-20, 08:18
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by geforce789 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Almost all of the profiles I saw in my state that vanished once the fees came were either old profiles that where no longer active or where girls that weren't actually serious about sessioning.
My experience is a different one.
The Following User Says Thank You to ManInBlack For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Oct-20, 13:41
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.johnson21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, maybe sessiongirls.com could be the third party.

First, say every session girl has to list her rates on the site, even if it was a range, like $350-$450 depending on session type and attire. That alone would already cut down on the first question everybody asks them (what are your rates) and could prevent many from reaching out in the first place.

Second, there's no direct access to session wrestlers' e-mails, as this is likely what wastes so much of their time. Instead, you have to fill out a detailed questionnaire on sessiongirls.com, which gets sent to the session wrestler upon finishing it:

QUESTIONNAIRE:
Name
Weight
Past session wrestlers you have seen
Desired session location (pull down menu shows her travel schedule)
Desired date of session (
Desired time (1hr, 2hrs, 30min...)
Desire time of day (morning, afternoon, evening, late night)
Primary type of session desired (list of check boxes - competitive wrestling, fantasy wrestling, boxing, ballbusting, lift and carry, muscle worship, etc...)
Type of dynamic desired (list of check boxes - sensual, playful, mean, etc...)
Other fetishes/kinks requested (with a list of check boxes, and a spot for "other")
Fetishes/kinks specifically to avoid (write a description)
Type of roleplay desired if applicable (write a description)
Attire requested (write a description)
Any injuries, health issues, concerns (write a description)
Any other final questions (write a description)

A session wrestler then gets notified through sessiongirls.com that someone has filled out a completed questionnaire and is waiting for her to review it. She then reviews the questionnaire and puts a green check mark next to everything she is okay with and a red X next to any part she is not okay with. She also can write a brief message at the end asking any follow-up questions and confirming her rate.

The client then gets notified through sessiongirls.com that his questionnaire has been reviewed. He reviews her review to see if it's a good fit. He then has 3 days to either confirm or reject the session.

If he confirms, she has 3 days to confirm it as well. Once that happens, he is notified that she has accepted his application and that he has 3 days to send the required deposit to her Venmo, Paypal, whatever.

This would almost certainly get all the necessary information established very quickly and would likely avoid unnecessary back and forth e-mails as well as most time wasters.
It's somewhat telling that you would so casually seek to place this incredible liability upon sessiongirls.com, as opposed to offering up a random, made-up name...or yourself.
Old 31-Oct-20, 20:56
Points: 2,682, Level: 21 Points: 2,682, Level: 21 Points: 2,682, Level: 21
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

In addition to it not solving the problem, it probably wouldn't be used anyway.

Let's say I go to a sessiongirls profile for a certain woman.

Am I more likely to fill in a rigid, privacy-invading long form, or am I more likely to just go hit her up via her email/twitter to ask my question?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jontheairbender For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Oct-20, 21:23
Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's somewhat telling that you would so casually seek to place this incredible liability upon sessiongirls.com, as opposed to offering up a random, made-up name...or yourself.
It's somewhat telling that you so casually seek to go out of your way to find any post I write so you can accuse me of having some ridiculous subconscious intention that I don't actually have. Could you be any less transparent? I get it. You don't like me. Feeling's mutual. Cool?

Yeah. It's a site meant for session girls to advertise and for clients to be able to find them easily. That's why it's there. Whole point of my suggestion was to try to limit the endless e-mails/correspondences that seem to clog up session girls' e-mails. In this way, when it actually takes a bit of time to fill out a questionnaire and the session girls have to approve the applications before there can be any real correspondence, they'd probably get only serious inquiries, or at least far less non-serious ones. Whole point was to help the session wrestlers not have to deal with time wasters. But hey, think what you want.

Unfortunately, there's obviously a very defeatist attitude towards even the possibility that anything could be better in any way whatsoever. Oh well. The suggestion I had was meant to help. It's astounding how it's being met with such hostility. Y'all a paranoid lot.

Last edited by mark.johnson21; 31-Oct-20 at 21:54.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mark.johnson21 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Nov-20, 03:18
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.johnson21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's somewhat telling that you so casually seek to go out of your way to find any post I write so you can accuse me of having some ridiculous subconscious intention that I don't actually have. Could you be any less transparent? I get it. You don't like me. Feeling's mutual. Cool?

Yeah. It's a site meant for session girls to advertise and for clients to be able to find them easily. That's why it's there. Whole point of my suggestion was to try to limit the endless e-mails/correspondences that seem to clog up session girls' e-mails. In this way, when it actually takes a bit of time to fill out a questionnaire and the session girls have to approve the applications before there can be any real correspondence, they'd probably get only serious inquiries, or at least far less non-serious ones. Whole point was to help the session wrestlers not have to deal with time wasters. But hey, think what you want.

Unfortunately, there's obviously a very defeatist attitude towards even the possibility that anything could be better in any way whatsoever. Oh well. The suggestion I had was meant to help. It's astounding how it's being met with such hostility. Y'all a paranoid lot.
Would you take responsibility for orchestrating live meetings between hundreds of women you had never met and potentially thousands of clients you had never met?
Old 01-Nov-20, 03:58
Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Would you take responsibility for orchestrating live meetings between hundreds of women you had never met and potentially thousands of clients you had never met?
Nope. Figured whoever runs a website that is designed to put hundreds of women and thousands of clients in contact might though.
Old 01-Nov-20, 08:21
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Nope. Figured whoever runs a website that is designed to put hundreds of women and thousands of clients in contact might though.
Itīs a big difference of just putting up a platform where women can advertise, than setting up the sessions for them.

Last edited by Juvi; 01-Nov-20 at 14:24.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Nov-20, 16:58
Points: 4,048, Level: 26 Points: 4,048, Level: 26 Points: 4,048, Level: 26
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInBlack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My experience is a different one.
And thats fine but don't spin your experience as "mass amounts of women fleeing because of fees" when that's not an accurate represenation of what really happened to the deactivated profiles

Of the 17 active girls i've sessioned with only 1 deactivated her account (Mutiny) and it wasn't even because of fees. Canada hasn't eased the covid travel restrictions so theres no point in her having an active account, especially since up until this month she was also banned from the USA (USA ban ends this month)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to geforce789 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Nov-20, 18:54
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts

Quote:
I had 150 sessions with girls and hat NEVER a show stopper! I fought with around 60 differents girls... why it never happen? Maybe i had more chance than others or also i where more clear in therm of booking... i don't know!

Last edited by ours01; 01-Nov-20 at 19:00.
Old 01-Nov-20, 20:20
Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

This whole thread about prices must have those session girls quite amused.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bizyz For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread