Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Dec-19, 20:29
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Mile High Mikayla review

There's no Mikayla thread here, so I've decided to fix that.
After contacting Mikayla more than a decade ago I was beyond happy to finally get the chance to meet and wrestle with her earlier this year. It turned out to be worth the wait. For most of her career before taking a break she didn't offer a serious level of wrestling, now she offers semi-competitive and it made for a great session. She's still beautiful and in fantastic shape, her newer photos will tell you that much. She's not technical like she says herself, but she has good functional strength including in her upper body and is very hard to move if you're smaller than her. Her favorite move is to roll on top of you and lock you in an absolutely brutal grapevine. She likes using scissors as a slow build, preventing any thought of escape and then forcing you to listen to her cute giggling as she finds exactly where your breaking point is, and with her strength and leverage there's no hope of her giving up before that happens. She will do lifts but not sure about her limit, she was fine carrying me at a bit under 180 pounds. If you've spent years staring at her photos, having her get up for a schoolgirl pin and then put those legendary gigantic pretty feet in your face is everything you've hoped it would be. The session went 'as expected' in pretty much every way, but I was very happy with that outcome.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Nov-20, 11:27
Points: 1,509, Level: 15 Points: 1,509, Level: 15 Points: 1,509, Level: 15
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Last Achievements

Thumbs up Re: Mile High Mikayla review

Thank you! Please can you tell more details about her strength? did you armwrestle her? How easy for her was it to overpower you? Did she flex? Did you compare your biceps/legs? What was her outfit? What kind of lift she did? Did you at least one time dominate/submit her? Did you do things like facesitting or boobsmothering? Thank you
Old 04-Nov-20, 03:47
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mile High Mikayla review

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Just imagine a double session with her and Arekah.
The Following User Says Thank You to ManInBlack For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Nov-20, 21:49
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInBlack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This was possible 12 years ago, before Arekah started touring and quickly earned her rep as the Queen of the scene. The problem was Mikayla declined wrestling at the time so I met Arekah alone. I of course don't regret picking Arekah and starting our relationship at that point for a moment but I should've had MM join us anyway.
Mikayla is very amenable to doubles now, she's toured with Amazon Amanda, Gia the Giant as well as a few others.

Added after 7 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallguit75 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you! Please can you tell more details about her strength? did you armwrestle her? How easy for her was it to overpower you? Did she flex? Did you compare your biceps/legs? What was her outfit? What kind of lift she did? Did you at least one time dominate/submit her? Did you do things like facesitting or boobsmothering? Thank you
No armwrestling. She might do it but I didn't ask about it, I think I would win though not very easily. She has good total body strength, she was able to carry me under one arm for more than a few seconds and I couldn't pin her. She used smothering as part of a few wrestling holds, so it happened indirectly. She wore a brief 2-piece.

Last edited by boyofwinter; 04-Nov-20 at 21:49.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Nov-20, 01:50
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInBlack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

This was possible 12 years ago, before Arekah started touring and quickly earned her rep as the Queen of the scene. The problem was Mikayla declined wrestling at the time so I met Arekah alone. I of course don't regret picking Arekah and starting our relationship at that point for a moment but I should've had MM join us anyway.
Mikayla is very amenable to doubles now, she's toured with Amazon Amanda, Gia the Giant as well as a few others.
I know.

When I was writing this I was remembering [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].

During A session with Arekah about three years ago I asked her about the possibility of a double session with her and Mikayla but she was not very enthusiastic about.

There have been some issues between them in the past.
Old 05-Nov-20, 11:27
Points: 1,509, Level: 15 Points: 1,509, Level: 15 Points: 1,509, Level: 15
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No armwrestling. She might do it but I didn't ask about it, I think I would win though not very easily.
Really? She is very strong at armwrestling. Unless you are very very strong too, a regular 180 lbs man is a peace of cake for her to beat.
Old 05-Nov-20, 11:31
Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Hello, boyofwinter. Thank you for your reviews. Any review related to this magnificent Lady, is welcome. By the bay, are you a athletic guy? How strong are you? Any data which would orm a basis for comparison, and illustrate the physical strength of Mikayla would be beneficial.
Old 05-Nov-20, 16:49
Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallguit75 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Really? She is very strong at armwrestling. Unless you are very very strong too, a regular 180 lbs man is a peace of cake for her to beat.
Really, is she so strong? Did you armwrestle her? I hardly believe that she is stronger than a regular guy. However she looks athletic and sexy. But these are my first impressions.
Old 05-Nov-20, 17:27
Last Achievements

Quote:
A regular man maybe, a regular fit man I think not. She has good strength and is very athletic but she's no powerlifter.

Added after 11 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrudan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hello, boyofwinter. Thank you for your reviews. Any review related to this magnificent Lady, is welcome. By the bay, are you a athletic guy? How strong are you? Any data which would orm a basis for comparison, and illustrate the physical strength of Mikayla would be beneficial.
I used to play football and bench 250 for reps. I actually didn't do any grip or push tests with her, that's something I do with powerlifters and bodybuilders. Again I'd say she has very good strength for being an athletic female at her size, I doubt she can overpower a fit guy of equal size.

Last edited by boyofwinter; 05-Nov-20 at 17:27.
Old 06-Nov-20, 16:22
Last Achievements

On the subject of Mikayla and double sessions.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post: