Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-May-23, 14:16
Points: 6,886, Level: 35 Points: 6,886, Level: 35 Points: 6,886, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Dominated by Mom, Sister, Aunt, Cousin

hope you all don't mind me bumping this topic

a few nights back, after me and sis chilled in her hot tub, she had decided she wanted to wrestle her son for fun...while still wearing her bikini

she easily pinned him down and sat on his upper chest for a little over 10 minutes, and had him in a pretty tight schoolgirl pin, with her thighs pretty much surrounding his head. a friend of mine once told me about how when his sister pinned him in her bikini, it left a wet ass print on his t shirt. i bring this up because the EXACT same thing happened with her and the nephew

she then continued to straddle his stomach for a lot longer, just generally being a playful pest by tickling him, kissing his face to make him smile, or poking at his face to make him laugh. the usual antics when she has him pinned. at that point she allowed him to move his arms freely, but if he made a lighthearted attempt at escaping, she push him right back down and tighten her thighs around his waist.

i didn't help out my poor nephew because my body was very sore (though less sore due to the aforementioned hot tub) and my brother in law wasn't going to help out because he got to see his wife roll around in a revealing swimsuit
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to i l t t For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jan-24, 22:26
Points: 2,218, Level: 19 Points: 2,218, Level: 19 Points: 2,218, Level: 19
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Dominated by Mom, Sister, Aunt, Cousin

Today my GF wrestled her sisters BF. She lost 2-1 after a long fight. My GF also wrestled his younger brother and she easily won 2-0.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bennys For This Useful Post:

Tags
domination, facesitting, mom, woman