Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-Sep-17, 18:06
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: blood choke knockouts and safety

Quote:
Originally Posted by melman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
To cause nerve damage inside the vertebrae you need to either break or crush the bone.

Dear friends, you should know that all nerves goes through the neck, but not all of them goes through vertebrae. And this nerves could be affected by scissors and another hard presses on the neck.
In the post I responded to, he was talking specifically about Nerves coming from the brain, through the neck, down the spine. Sounded a lot like he was referencing the spinal cord. I'm all for safety and caution but that sounded like a bit much. Do you know anyone who's suffered nerve damage from a head-scissor? I've never heard of that. I've heard of muscular damage, slipped disks, sore neck, headaches, restricted bloodflow. I've never heard of nerve damage. I'm open to being wrong, but I felt the post went too far including the nerves that go from the brain to the spine.