Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Mar-21, 01:16
Points: 4,929, Level: 29 Points: 4,929, Level: 29 Points: 4,929, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Bellarina/Leaaruee_

Both of these girls are new to sessiongirls, however they are both inactive/unresponsive. Really is a shame considering they are both real wrestlers for Oklahoma City University.
I along with others have tried multiple times to contact them with no response. Tried posting a review on sessiongirls, which as we all know is a JOKE when it comes to real reviews. Anything that isn't praise gets completely ignored by the site (even when it comes to scams).
Figured i'd let you all know not to waste your time trying to reach out to them, hopefully sessiongirls steps up their game in the future and removes the fake and inactive accounts.
Old 20-Mar-21, 03:36
Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Bellarina/Leaaruee_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrjogn1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Both of these girls are new to sessiongirls, however they are both inactive/unresponsive. Really is a shame considering they are both real wrestlers for Oklahoma City University.
I along with others have tried multiple times to contact them with no response. Tried posting a review on sessiongirls, which as we all know is a JOKE when it comes to real reviews. Anything that isn't praise gets completely ignored by the site (even when it comes to scams).
Figured i'd let you all know not to waste your time trying to reach out to them, hopefully sessiongirls steps up their game in the future and removes the fake and inactive accounts.
She specifically states on her profile that she isn't meeting up due to Covid and only wants to chat...did you try reaching her on the kik profile she provided?
Old 20-Mar-21, 22:32
Points: 7,301, Level: 36 Points: 7,301, Level: 36 Points: 7,301, Level: 36
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Yeah I live in Oklahoma and can't wrestle till I get a covid vaccine but don't the ladies on that site why would you pay if you are not going to reply. I hope they start replying but if not Model Contance is in Tulsa so if live in Oklahoma contact her.
Old 20-Mar-21, 23:08
Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35
Last Achievements

I'm with you on girls not responding. SG isn't like wb270. It costs money to host a profile on there. IDK why they pay the monthly hosting fee and never respond to emails. There's one girl in my city I would love to see, but she doesn't respond to emails and hasn't even logged into SG since December.

WTF is she paying the fee for?
The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny Nobody For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Mar-21, 07:46
Points: 4,929, Level: 29 Points: 4,929, Level: 29 Points: 4,929, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwillpinu [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She specifically states on her profile that she isn't meeting up due to Covid and only wants to chat...did you try reaching her on the kik profile she provided?
Yeah, tried her kik and email. I understand covid is messing with meetups however as Johnny Nobody pointed out it doesn't make sense not to reply. I have to give it to sessiongirls though, appears they have stepped up their game!

Thanks for the input Mo33, i'm a big fan of Constance! I was just interested in the new girls making the scene. Thankfully plenty of gals are still traveling through Oklahoma.
Old 21-Mar-21, 23:04
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Last Achievements

I guess u should email Jennifer Thomas she is the owner of session girls but like u said if the lady is paying the freight buyer beware
The Following User Says Thank You to jstewart For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Mar-21, 20:28
Points: 7,301, Level: 36 Points: 7,301, Level: 36 Points: 7,301, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Hey I am as well if you have a match against Constance or any of the other ladies that come thru Oklahoma let me know about it since I can not wrestle till I get full vaccinated in May

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrjogn1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah, tried her kik and email. I understand covid is messing with meetups however as Johnny Nobody pointed out it doesn't make sense not to reply. I have to give it to sessiongirls though, appears they have stepped up their game!

Thanks for the input Mo33, i'm a big fan of Constance! I was just interested in the new girls making the scene. Thankfully plenty of gals are still traveling through Oklahoma.