Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Dec-15, 17:43
Points: 4,599, Level: 28 Points: 4,599, Level: 28 Points: 4,599, Level: 28
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Four belts

Yellow belt.

Sally arrived at home. She was losing her breath, so his boyfriend Mark, could not avoid feel it.

- What happened?
- Oh, dear, I had to run, someone was following me. Thanks to God, I run 5 miles everyday, in other case, don’t know what could have happened. Oh Mark, I’m frighten just thinking about it!

Mad about what he heard, Mark asked.

- Is it still outside? I will crush him!!!

Sarah nodded. Full of rage, Mark went to the Street

- Come here, bastard! I’ll destroy you!!!

Found no one. Meanwhile Sally calmed down, and when Mark came at home again, as he found nothing, made him calm down too.

One week after, suddenly Sally said while they were cooking together.

- I’ve been thinking about what happened last week, and I’ve decided I’ll start to take judo classes.

Silence

- I think you shouldn’t
- Why?
- I will protect you. That’s enought.
- And you will go with me all arround? I need something to be confident, and that “something” is not you going everywhere with me.
- I don’t like it at all. Evrybody will say I’m a weak man as I can’t protect you.
- I don`t want you to protect me! You help me in the Housework, we decide everything together. It’s the first time you are machist, and I don’t like it. AT ALL.

Silence. Mark knew Sally, and in her eyes he could see nothing but will.

- At least, let me take classes with you.

Sally nodded, but she felt that weren’t the end.

Since the first day at the dojo, there were evident three things, First of all, when Sally and Mark did the technics together, she does better the kuzushi, and the throws were performed better by her, less strenght and better tecnic. Two, when there was randori, Mark always avoided to do it with Sally, and finally, there Mark’s body lenguaje broadcast he wasn’t enjoying at all, while Sally’s one says clearly she has a crush with judo. Wasn’t unusual herad the Sensei said, when was explaying something about a technic:

- Look how Sally place her feet! That how it should be done!

The more that happened, the more Mark face were in shade. Finally, the yellow belt test arrived, and there was a randori between while belt contestants. And the Sensei, that was noticing Mark was making everything posible not to spare with Sally, took a decisión.

- The first combat wiil be between Mark and Sally!

Sally woke up from seiza, and went to the mat. Mark didn’t move.

- Don’t you hear me, Mark
- Yes, I do.
- An so …
- It’s nor fair for her. I’m 4 inches taller and 25 pounds heavier, and as a man, I’m stronger …

Sally felt infuriated inside. She will made Mark pay what has said.

- Both are applying for the yellow belt. And that’s my dojo, you must obey, because I’m the Sensei! You must obey!. MARK … AND …. SALLY.

Slowly, Mark went opposite to Sally. Sally look at his eyes. And she saw …. doubt.

- Hajime

Both catched the other’s gi lapel and slleve. Mark pushed once, pushed twice…

The third time, Sally was ready, didn’t stop the push on this lapel, she turned lowering his body, placed her feet parallel to him's grabbing his belt, and when she felt Mark, pushed up and forward. Her boyfriend’s body ran down her back and landed at her feet.

- Ippon - Shouted the Sensei - .

Four seconds were enought. That’s went she realised.

- Did it! Look Mark, I beat you, I beat … -thinked –

That’s when she looked at him. Now in his eyes were not doubt. There were shame.

Mark get up, and without looking at her, when opposite, and bowed to finish. Both went to seiza outside the mats.

After the giving ceremony of the new yellow belts, Mark and Sally went home in her car. Sally felt Mark wasn’t in the mood to talk.

They arrived at home, Sally tried to confort him, but Mark avoided her totally. Finally, she saw that was imposible to do so, when to the bathroom, and she started to celebrate with herself the achievement. At least, the person she see on the mirror was as happy as her.

Suddenly, the door opened, and Mark showed her like that. And all unleashed.

- What are you doing?
- I’m so proud of what I done, and it’s incredible to me that I can’t celebrate with my boyfriend, as he can’t be happy about me.
- Oh, come on, you are as helpless as three months ago. Judo won’t help you in real life.
- You’re an asshole!

Sally went outside the bathroom.

Suddenly, she felt some arms choking her. She reacted instinctively. Fixed the arms and pushed forward, “ippon-seoi-nage” thinked while she was doing. Mark landed on the tea table. He broke it, and after landing on the floor, his back hurts like hell.

- What have you done? I can’t believe.
- My back! Hurts! Ah! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Sally felt something has broken between them. In other times, the nurse she was would take care of him. At that momment…. No, she won’t do it.

- You deserve it! I don’t want to see you again!
TO BE CONTINUED
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to punished For This Useful Post: