Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Nov-18, 07:58
Points: 1,630, Level: 16 Points: 1,630, Level: 16 Points: 1,630, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Cali Logan's Fight Club

Does anyone know if Keri Spectrum is available for customs through Cali’s store? If so, what’s the price range we’re looking at? I’d ideally like a POV boxing video featuring Keri.
Old 18-Mar-21, 20:33

Default Re: Cali Logan and Friends & Carving Cali

Can't find this video anymore. Where can I buy it now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliLogan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
"Face Sit Fury" Keri Spectrum, Alexis Valerie and Danger Dude

Alexis and Keri were all dolled up to go to the disco, but forgot the tickets. When they ran back home to grab them, they found themselves face to face with an intruder.

The girls know exactly how to deal with this situation and force the man to his knees, then bury his face deep into Alexis' crotch. She goes through a series of front and rear face sits before Keri gets jealous of the fun she is having and demands a turn.

While Keri has her fun, Alexis decides to change into another sexy, shiny outfit. The girls take several turns with their victim, changing outfits periodically while the other has him pinned beneath her pussy or ass.

Keri is really getting into having Danger Dudes nose pressed hard between her cheeks and reaches an orgasm....unfortunately, she was so wrapped up in her own delight that she forgets to let him catch a breath. Danger Dude is now completely limp! Alexis walks in wearing yet another new outfit, excited that she is going to get her turn to cum now. But its too late...

The girls argue over Keri's selfishness and put each other through the same face sit positions. Though Alexis finally gets her orgasm on Keri's face, Keri gets the last laugh as she gives a final devastating pussy grind to her roommate, now having two bodies to take care of.

This 45 minute clip includes shiny pants, leotards, spandex, mixed fighting, female domination. The 720hd clip can be found in Cali Logan's Fight Club under the "Face Sitting" category: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Old 18-Jan-23, 17:20
Producer
Points: 5,431, Level: 31 Points: 5,431, Level: 31 Points: 5,431, Level: 31
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Cali Logan's Fight Club

Hello! Its been so long since Ive been here. Glad to see the forum is still thriving.

For the first time in forever, I have male talent available...Introducing Andreas! Though I am still not personally available for M/F content, most of the models I hire are and he is currently local/easy to add to shoot days.

I had Vonka test him out yesterday for a short fight clip to see how he would do & he surprised me in a good way. Im looking forward to see what else we can put him in. The clip is available on my [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] store if anyone would care to witness the beat down. Pics are attached here too!

Question: What type of mixed fighting do you all like? Male wins? Female wins? Wrestling, boxing, MMA, street fight style...incorporating bondage or humiliation elements?

Inquiring minds want to know!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CaliLogan For This Useful Post:

Tags
ariel x, ashley graham, autumn bodell, beatdown, boots, cali logan, catfight, cheyenne jewel, chokes, face kicks, face sit, face sitting, facesit, facesitting, female domination, female fighting, female wrestling, figure 4, figure 4 head scissor, grapevine mixed, grappling, head scissor, head scissors, keri spectrum, mat wrestling, mixed boxing, mixed fighting, mixed wrestling, pov, punches, school girl pin, scissorhold, smothering, strong girl