Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Jul-18, 03:56
Points: 4,763, Level: 29 Points: 4,763, Level: 29 Points: 4,763, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Erotic Mixed Fight: The Sauna

I was sitting in the sauna of my gym, enjoying my post work-out routine of sweating and little else. It was a quieter day. I usually had to share the space with at least a few crusty old gentlemen, but today I was thankful for the alone time. I took a second to take in my surroundings… The simple wooden panels on the floor, ceiling, and walls, and the sour scent it gave off when warm and humid. I used my water bottle to squirt some water on the coals. As steam filled the room, it condensed on the glass door. Droplets of water ran down the slick surface to pool on the floor below.

As I watched the droplets make their way slowly to the floor, a shadow appeared on the other side of the glass. Detailed features were obscured by the moisture on the glass. I braced myself for the end of my serene sauna experience and prayed that it just wasn’t someone talkative on the other side. The door opened slowly, revealing the glistening hour glass form of Angie… or so I had heard her called around the gym. Her long, jet black hair waved lazily down past her shoulders, her ample breasts bounced in her white bikini with her confident gait as she strode into my sanctuary. She glided up to me atop her strong, ebony legs that she had spent so much time sculpting at the squat rack.

“Ha-ho,” she chucked seemingly surprised to see me. “I’ve been waiting for some time alone with you.

Her tone was cold, angry. I’d have been happy to hear those same words in a very different way, but coming from her now they felt blunt, like they had come from a middle-school bully.

“I’m sorry?” I asked. Obviously taken aback. “I don’t think we’ve ever actually met.”
“Oh, we haven’t.” She continued in the same voice. “But that hasn’t stopped you from eye raping me every single time I run into you here.”

“Oh geez!” My eyes went wide as I realized the unintended externalities of my hormone-educed behavior. “I’m so sorry, I never meant to make you uncomfortable. It’s just… you’re really beautiful and ---”

“Do you have any idea how it feels to be objectified every single time I come to the gym!? All I’m trying to do is be active and stay healthy! Meanwhile, creepos like you have to watch and imagine what It would be like to bend me over the fucking bench press!”

Bending Angie over the bench-press hadn’t actually been something to cross my mind, but now it was an image I couldn’t shake. As she continued to accost me, her words became muffled as I began to focus on the erotic scene that now laid siege to my mind. Over and over I went at Angie from behind as she cried out in pleasure.

A tingle in my swim trunks brought me back to reality right as Angie yelled “Are you even fucking listening to me!?” Her angry hands that had been raised over her head came falling down, slapping into her muscular thighs. Her now sweaty breasts jiggled ferociously upon impact. The feeling between my legs grew stronger. I had to get out of there.
I stood and began to make my way toward the door. “Look, Angie. I’m sorry I made you feel that way. If it’s privacy you want, I’m more than happy to leave you here in peace.”

Angie backed up, keeping herself between me and the door. We now stood face to face.

“You’ve not given me one reason to think things are going to be any different when I see you next, and you’re not leaving until that happens.”

Angie glanced downward as she poked me square in the sternum with her index finger. Her eyes went wide and came back to meet mine.”

“Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you!?”

There was no getting around this one. Pushing up against my swim trunks was undeniably an enormous boner.

“Angie, I’m really sorry, it’s just millions of years of evolution makes it difficult to – “

I broke off as Angie’s open hand collided with my face, eliciting a sharp, piercing crack.

I stumbled backward in shock. Holding my face. Looking up, I watched as Angie turned around and deadbolted the door with an employee’s star-key. She had been planning this. She proceeded to stick the key in the elastic waist of her bikini bottoms.

She turned back to face me. “I see now the only way you’re going to stop thinking with your dick is if I break it the fuck off.”

Angie began walking toward me with her same, bouncing strut. I was still a little shocked from the blow, and unsure of what she was going to do next. Before I could figure it out, Angie’s foot rocketed between my legs. The force of the blow was enormous. I fell back against the wall, holding myself, grimacing. Angie’s fist collided with my face. I fell to the floor on my hands and knees.

I thought that would be the end of it. I expected Angie to walk out and leave to think about my mistakes. I felt her fingers wedge themselves in my waistband and realized this was far from over. I quickly gathered myself, and got on my knees, throwing a wild swing backward. Angie easily dodged it as expected, but it created some distance between us, and gave me enough time to get to my feet.

“I don’t want to fight you Angie, but I will defend myself.” I said as I got to my feet.

“It’s about time” Angie said amused, bringing her hands up to guard her face. “I was starting to think we were just going to be a punching bag.

I in-turn raised my guard and waited for Angie to close. She did, as she tested me with a few quick jabs to the face. It wasn’t my first rodeo, and I successfully fended off the attack. Angie followed up with a roundhouse-like kick to the ribs. I was lucky enough to catch her leg and pushed it back to throw her off balance. Angie fell onto her well-toned ass, sweat rolling down her ample cleavage that jiggled enough with impact to free some glistening brown underboob.

“Stop staring at my tits!”

I had been staring. I didn’t mean to, and I know I was just further proving her point… It was just kind of hard not to. In my defense, she didn’t adjust her top either… She just got back on her feet, renewing her attack with new vigor… and underboob. She began throwing in a mix of uppercuts to my body. Some making contact with my ribs were quite painful. I needed to try to create some distance, as I probably had a reach advantage. I started throwing out some jabs of my own aimed at Angie’s face. She easily blocked the shots, but she did end up backpedaling in the process.

Thinking she was extended beyond her reach I eased up, only intermittently throwing jabs to keep the distance. I really didn’t want to fight her… Angie began bouncing on the balls of her feet, to keep agile. Next time I threw a jab, she darted in, throwing a wild hook that connected with my jaw. I fell onto my back. Before I knew it, Angie’s sweaty ass smacked into my gut. She straddled me with her strong legs and began raining punches at my face. I crossed my arms in front of me to block as many as I could, but obviously this stopped very little. I had to get her off me. Then suddenly… it stopped.

Confused, I looked up to see Angie leaning back. Her hand snaked down the front of my trunks. She quickly found what she was looking for. I gasped at her touch, surprised to feel her hand between my legs.

“Here it is, the source of all our problems…” She said sarcastically as she her grip tightened around my cock and balls.

She looked coldly into my eyes and jerked her hand upward, eliciting a husky gasp from my shocked body. Her message was clear. She was in control.

“I’ll make you a deal boyo. Tell me these are mine. Say it so I believe it. If you can convince me, I’ll let them stay on your body.”

I laid there silently, staring into her shocking eyes. Only now did I realize they were somehow green! She must have had mixed ancestry. My wandering mind was quickly brought back to the present. Feeling her strong hand gripping my manhood, I considered her proposition. On one hand I could just put this all behind me. I might even be able to pretend none of this ever happened. Maybe I could keep coming to the same gym as usual.

“Ahh!” I gasped again as Angie tugged hard at base of my manhood.

She raised an eyebrow expectantly. She wouldn’t wait much longer.

“That bitch,” I thought. “The only reason she has the upper hand is because she caught me off-guard. I wasn’t going to let her own me that easily. Plus, if she’s going to fight dirty…” I gave her my answer. Raising my hands over my head, I hammer-fisted Angie in her slippery, bountiful tits. Angie cried out as she felt her breast squashed against her own chest. The force of the blow knocked her backwards, landing on her back between my legs. With Angie off of me, I quickly sat up. Grabbing the front of her bottoms, I tugged upwards, driving the fabric into her smooth, sweaty mound. Angie inhaled sharply as the fabric cut into her pussy. She reached down grabbing my wrists, trying to alleviate some of the tension.

I heard a metallic clink. “The key!” I thought. It had fallen out of her waistband. With one more heave, I drove the fabric even deeper into Angie's womanhood, lifting her ass off the hot floor, then releasing, allowing Angie’s powerful lower half to fall to the ground with a muscular shudder. Angie rolled onto her side in the fetal position. Hands on her burning crotch, she slowly pulled her bottoms out of herself.

I on the other hand was already on my feet with the key, making my way toward the door. Reaching it, I aligned the key with the hole. Nothing. It didn’t seem to fit. How the fuck did she do this? I looked at the star key closely, realizing it had a notch that I had to align properly. Directing my attention back at the door I aligned the notch properly, but before I could turn it, I felt my shorts jerked down around my ankles. My cock bounced free, still humiliatingly solid. Obviously, that stopped me dead in my tracks. I wasn’t about to open the door with my pants around my ankles and expose myself to the lap pool on the other side.

Before I could remedy my situation, Angie’s fist slammed into my balls from behind like they were a speedbag. With my pants around my ankles I tripped forward, putting my arms out to catch myself on the door. Before I could protect myself, Angie struck a second time, her fist hammering be between the legs again. I crumbled to the floor. Now it was me in the fetal position.

“Not so fun is it?” Angie taunted, having paid me back for my own underhanded tactics.

She strutted to my side with her hands on her hips, droplets of sweat running down her well-toned arms. She poked me in the kidney with her toe before grabbing my trunks and pulling them the rest of the way off. I didn’t protest. Angie spun the article around on her finger a few times before wadding it up and tossing it in the corner. She used a foot to push me onto my back, then squatted down next to me.

“How ya doing tough guy?” she asked in a pouty voice, she puffed out her bottom lip.
She caressed the hands I had between my legs and patted them softly. “Sorry buddy, I wish I could tell you we were done.”

With that, she grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up so I was sitting. She positioned herself on the floor behind me she wrenched my arms back and secured them behind me with one of hers. Her strong legs intertwined with mine in a grapevine and pulled them apart. Her free hand snaked down between my legs, firmly gripping my junk.

“Now let’s see about breaking this off.”

Angie began to shake my manhood like a wild woman. I managed a dull groan. My body strained briefly against hers, but she had me tight. My head rolled back onto Angie’s shoulder as I surrendered myself to her torment. Her soft sweaty breasts bounced against my back as she poured her whole body into throttling my manhood. I wouldn’t have put it past her to tear it off. Never in my life had I felt so helpless at the hands of a woman, my cock and balls literally in the palm of her hand… and getting destroyed by it.

Angie could tell that her tactics were having the desired effect, as I sat helpless moaning between her legs. She kept her assault going for longer than I care to remember. My manhood throbbed painfully in her ebony fingers, probably from both lack of circulation and the vigorous shaking. But despite it all…

“How the fuck are you still hard?!”

Fuck if I know… It was then that Angie changed her tactics. Gripping me tightly around my cock, she began slapping it viciously against the floor. I tried desperately to close my legs, but her grapevine was tight, and she was so strong.

“Why. The. Fuck. Won’t. You. Die?” She yelled between the sound of my dick slapping the floor.

“Fuck, Angie please!”
“Please what, bitch?”
“Please stop! I give.”
“Hmm, seems to me you’re still thinking with your dick!”
“Ahh god dammit I’m sorry!” I pleaded.
“I gave you a chance and you punched me in the boob… I told you what would happen.”
“My dick is yours Angie, it belongs to you!”
“Ha! I don’t need you to tell me that… Look what I’m doing to it!”

I did look, panting as my reddening cock rapped repeatedly against the hot floor. There was no end in sight. Clearly, I had forfeited my only opportunity surrender. Unless I could somehow break out of this, I would be forced to endure Angie’s punishment until she stopped on her own accord. She seemed to be enjoying this far too much for that to happen anytime soon…

With my legs in a grapevine and my arms stuck behind my back, the only mobile part of my body was my head. Being in far too much consider the consequences, I threw my head back. It collided with Angie’s face. Instantly, she released the grapevine and my arms. She ended up on her back holding her nose. I wasn’t in great shape either, falling on my side too dazed to take any advantage of Angie’s vulnerability. We both laid there collecting ourselves for a moment. Angie was the first to stir, rolling herself over and getting onto her hands and knees. I knew I needed to get back in the fight, and begrudgingly did the same.

“Words cannot describe… how much I hate you.” She said wearily as she got to her feet.
I didn’t have a response, silenced by the throbbing between my legs. I didn’t really even want to fight anymore. I had given Angie my submission. Though now I realized the only way to get out was to down Angie for long enough to unlock the door. So fight I would...

Angie closed in for round two. She began throwing jabs at my face as she had in the beginning. I fired a few of my own to keep her off me. Neither one of us was taking any serious hits, but I did notice that Angie’s technique was a little sloppier than it had been before. I must have rattled her with that headbutt. I lowered my hands just a little to try to bait her. Sure enough, Angie took a big swing at my face. I brushed it aside and countered with a huge upper cut strait to her well-toned stomach. The force of the blow folded Angie in half at the waist. As she stood up to attempt to recover, I immediately began an assault on her face, body and chest, raining in quick blows from all angles. Angie retreated until her back was against the wall. I followed her in, quickly delivering a knee to her crotch. Angie gave a sharp gasp, followed by a sad moan as her hands slowly fell between her legs.

“I think I have a solution to your problems.” I started, placing my hands on her breasts and caressing them softly. “These are just way too nice… Maybe if they were a little less perfect, people would stop staring.”

With that I pulled Angie’s bikini top to each side revealing her sweat soaked ebony tits. They heaved as she struggled to catch her breath. I took one in each hand and squeezed them harshly. Angie cried out as the dark flesh oozed between my fingers. With her treatment of my manhood still fresh on my mind, I began vigorously shaking Angie’s poor tits as I continued to dig in with my fingers. They danced wildly at my torment, flinging droplets of sweat in every-which direction.

Angie began to grab at my wrists and pull off my hands, but I lifted another knee into her unprotected cunt. Angie sobbed, releasing my hands opting instead to guard her battered pussy. Eventually, Angie tried again, this time crossing her legs before grabbing at my hands. I responded by latching onto her dark nipples with my fingers and yanking up. Andie was standing on her tiptoes trying to follow the direction of the pull. A mix of sweat and tears poured down Angie’s face as I stretched her tits to their limit. Any of Angie’s attempts to tug at my hands only made the situation worse for her. Instead, she did the only thing she could, which was try to pull my hands toward her chest.

“You could have let me walk out that door Angie! You could have let me go when I told you I gave up! Now look where that strong will got you.” I rolled her nipples in my fingers eliciting another shriek.

“I’m gonna fucking murder you!” Angie sobbed, tears now definitely streaming down her face.
“If I let go, will you let me leave?” I asked relatively calmly.
“Fuck no!” Angie spat.

At least she was honest… I had to admire her for that. But I also needed Angie to submit so I could fucking leave. At this point I was starting to worry about death by heat stroke. Still in control of Angie’s nipples, I thrust her back hard into the wall, my fists driving into her tits on impact. Releasing her tits to an audible sigh of relief, I bent at the waist to keep my junk out of reach. I pressed one hand into Angie’s chest to keep her pinned against the wall. With the other I pulled her bottoms to her ankles. She stepped out of them, knowing I think that they would only trip her.

Immediately after stepping out of the garment, Angie gave a powerful heave forward, taking a step in my direction as she tried to un-pin herself from the wall. I responded quickly, thrusting two fingers into her slick pussy, and shoving her ass first back into the wall. Angie’s eyes went wide with the surprise invasion. Her mouth formed an “o” and her lower half quaked as the with the force of the impact. From there I kept one hand against Angie’s chest while repeatedly slamming her into the wall by the pussy. To be honest, I was a little ashamed of the tactic, but it had the desired effect. Angie was a blubbering mess.

“This ends when you say it does Angie!” I said, as I gripped her between her strong, dark legs, thrusting her into the wall again and again.

My gaze met hers. In her shocking green eyes was pain and maybe even fear. Angie knew she couldn’t submit to me, her pride wouldn’t allow it. I think I admired that. But I’m not sure she had any fight left in her either. As I crushed Angie’s poor pussy from the inside and out, her will to fight seemed to wane. Perhaps it was a tinge of guilt of shame but after one final slam, I removed my fingers from Angie’s pussy, but dropped her to her knees with one last cunt punch.

Angie sat there on her knees, head bowed in shame, battered tits dripping with sweat, and hands between her legs holding her defeated womanhood. I walked over to my trucks and pulled them back on. Then quickly left the sauna.

The air outside was freezing. My skin must have been searing. I collected my belongings from the locker room and left the gym. I decided never to go back. Angie may have lost the fight, but she proved her point. Plus, I didn’t want to risk another dust up with her. Next time, I might not come out on top.

--------------------------------------------------

Like the story for an alternate ending!!!

Thanks for reading everyone! Please leave your thoughts below. Hope this one didn't cross any lines, it got a little dark at points...

Anyway, working on an alternate ending right now! Definitely interested in hearing how you want it to go down, so leave your ideas below.

Last edited by Mario99999; 06-Jul-18 at 03:56.
Old 06-Jul-18, 14:33
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

If the alternate ending includes more domination by the gorgeous Angie, then I am definitely all for it, mate. Thank you for sharing this great story with us.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jul-18, 09:09
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Last Achievements

I good either way
Old 08-Jul-18, 11:14
Points: 3,643, Level: 25 Points: 3,643, Level: 25 Points: 3,643, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Why change anything? we girls know we have our weak points - makes a welcome change to see some realism - much more convincing than girls dominating every time. Pity he wimped out of the sauna though - and what's all this about eye-raping- pushing her luck or something? When I dress to be seen I 'd be furious if the guys didn't take note - and as for an automatic erection - well - that's another rosebud on my belt.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xljubljana For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jul-18, 19:20
Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 271 Posts

The story is fine. No alternate ending. Better would be Angie come to revenge and they fight again, out off the sauna, dirty and spicy.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to muarijun For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jan-21, 11:59
Points: 400, Level: 6 Points: 400, Level: 6 Points: 400, Level: 6

I agree with xljubljana. Women do it on purpose. And even if they don´t, they should know they will be ogled by everyone, not only the men they want to.

Btw, I loved how the protagonist taught that feminazi a lesson. I look forward to read more stories like these.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to richardfaber For This Useful Post:

Tags
ballbusting, competitive, erotic battle, fight, mixed combat, nude mixed wrestling, sexfight