Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-May-20, 06:10
Points: 2,276, Level: 19 Points: 2,276, Level: 19 Points: 2,276, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default How many guys get scissored by women in their lifes?

I wonder how many normal guys, I mean without any fetishes and proclivity to wrestle women, occasionally get scissored in their life? If you’re a guy who doesn’t even now about the mixed wrestling and doesn't take up bjj, how possible it is for you to get scissored or pinned?
Since it’s impossible to answer this particular question as the men the question is addressed to do not visit this forum, let’s put it like follows: have you ever happened to get scissored or pinned by a girl without letting her know about your wishes or without tricking her into putting you in a hold? And therefore everything happened regardless of your having any fetish.
My gf occasionally scissored and pinned me when playfighting not knowing anything about mixed wrestling. We just were fooling around and at some point I found myself trapped between her strong thick thighs. To our surprise, I wasn’t able to break free and this made her enjoy her position. So, this would have happened to me regardless of my sexual preferences even if I was a “normal” guy.
Do you have similar experience?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ambassador For This Useful Post:
Old 19-May-20, 11:54
ssddfaudhey

Default Re: How many guys get scissored by women in their lifes?

I think its quite common.Women use their legs naturally when wrestling around.It happens to me by several girls dating as a teen.
Old 19-May-20, 13:55
Points: 6,258, Level: 33 Points: 6,258, Level: 33 Points: 6,258, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Same with me. Dated a lot of girls/women who scissored me. but mostly I initiated the wrestling first. One time i had a girl scissorring me litteraly out of nowhere, I didn't even knew the girl that well. So yes, I think it happens now and then.
Old 19-May-20, 15:46
ssddfaudhey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruwit [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Same with me. Dated a lot of girls/women who scissored me. but mostly I initiated the wrestling first. One time i had a girl scissorring me litteraly out of nowhere, I didn't even knew the girl that well. So yes, I think it happens now and then.

True,I only had one initiate it.She just lock a side scisson and said good luck getting out of this lol As soon as I tried she locked it on so tight I could barely breath.Then said I do gymnastics no one gets out of this so don't feel bad lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 19-May-20, 16:09
Points: 2,276, Level: 19 Points: 2,276, Level: 19 Points: 2,276, Level: 19
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssddfaudhey [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think its quite common.Women use their legs naturally when wrestling around.It happens to me by several girls dating as a teen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruwit [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Would be great to hear your stories in details here. For me it’s much more exciting when it happens naturally without asking or setting up a match deliberately.
Old 20-May-20, 01:25
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts

It's practically the leading cause of death among men in Brazil...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InTheFlesh86 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-May-20, 01:38
Points: 4,009, Level: 26 Points: 4,009, Level: 26 Points: 4,009, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I was a summer camp counselor. Everything totally by the book. One day after a baseball game I was running I sat down on the top of the steps to take a breather. Without any warning a girl about 12 came from behind me and got on my shoulders and locked her ankles- not real hard but with pressure. I reached down and as soon as i tried to open them up she clamped down and scissored my neck very hard. She said she would do it harder unless I moved my hands away. So I did, and after about 30 seconds she left as quickly as she began.

Believe it or not.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jm1 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-May-20, 09:45
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambassador [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you’re a guy who doesn’t even now about the mixed wrestling and doesn't take up bjj, how possible it is for you to get scissored or pinned?
I didn't know anything about mixed wrestling when I was teen, I didn't know it is even exist. And I was scissored by my sister multiple times
Old 20-May-20, 12:25
ssddfaudhey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambassador [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Would be great to hear your stories in details here. For me it’s much more exciting when it happens naturally without asking or setting up a match deliberately.
The best one was actually my wife's friend.We have a rope and tire swing at our farm.We were drunk and swinging on it.The wifes friend was swinging closer and closer to where I was standing.I was texting not paying attention.She grabbed me with her legs both my arms aswell and locked it up pretty tight.The wife was laughing her ass off telling her not to let me go untill she got a picture. I couldn't do anything other than squirming as she had both my arms locked in and was squeezing harder now.The wife took her pic and says you better give up boo her legs are strong as mine lol Side note they tain in BJJ together.She continued to tighten it up untill my arms were numb and digging into my sides so I gave up.

Last edited by ssddfaudhey; 21-May-20 at 02:17.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 20-May-20, 14:33
Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

It can be also common during good sex as I experienced a few times.
The scissoring around my waist from below is not long time but can be quite powerful! Or the woman wrapping her legs arround my legs holding them.
The Following User Says Thank You to Johnnax For This Useful Post: