Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Jun-15, 12:12
Points: 11,022, Level: 45 Points: 11,022, Level: 45 Points: 11,022, Level: 45
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Excited about Budapest sessions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurkermanau [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes, I see where confusion can occur. I more correctly should have said "beat her in wrestling". Viki will not use BJJ or any similar techniques. So if you are trained or even proficient in these methods you can possibly win.

With wrestling she trains regularly with a former male Hungarian national wrestler who is very highly ranked in freestyle wrestling.

Sometimes he beats her. Usually it is about 50/50...so again my statement may not be wholly accurate. I apologize.
I think you got your point across well enough even if she is not unbeatable, of course. And I must say I agree with your main message, having wrestled her myself last year. Videos are usually a poor indicator of a girl's skills, because extremely few matches are fully competitive, and even if they are, somebody may be carrying a slight injury, or simply being so superior that the intensity level is lowered.
In Viktoria's case, I also understand she's improved immensely over the past 3-4 years, so older videos will tell you very little if anything. She once lost to Kassidy, for example, at Monica's, and I can safely say that she would have demolished Kassidy today.
Having met Kimbra today, I believe she is one that could come close to beating Viktoria, with her impressive upper body strength and high aggression level.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mxwrfan For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jun-15, 12:19
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurkermanau [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Antscha is also excellent, if she is in the mood, at not letting your tapping influence her decision to let you go.

Be careful in asking for this with her...she is a natural dominatrix in every sense.
Very accurately put. A true domina. We wrestled for 30 minutes first this morning, but with her being in complete control and me finding it impossible to get anything on her, I asked for a more dominant display in the latter half. This is something I have never tried before, which actually irritates me a lot right now, because it was really something else. And it was not fantasy domination, which I suppose many session girls can provide, but real domination - being facesat, scissored, choked and tickled while being unable to do anything about it. Wow!
Old 18-Jun-15, 12:59
Points: 5,178, Level: 30 Points: 5,178, Level: 30 Points: 5,178, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Yes Mxwfan, a very good report indeed.

I agree regarding Antscha. I know I will get ridiculed for this, but I believe that pound for pound, Antscha is one of the best wrestlers out there. She is the only girl I have witnessed who has got a point off Ariel X. She lost 2 to 1 with the match in the balance until the final seconds.

Ariel and Toned Tommi fought a nil nil draw I believe. Antscha also lost 1 nil to Toned Tommi, who beats most girls by 5 to 10 points. The truly amazing thing is that Antscha has had no formal BJJ training. Both Ariel and Toned Tommi hold belts in BJJ.

Imagine what Antscha would be like if she had the training the others have. Her cheif asset is that she is true fighter. She enjoys it, she gives 100 percent, and her natural skills do the rest. Add to this, her inflexible will and her dominatrix experience and you have a small but very forceful package.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lurkermanau For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jun-15, 18:42
Points: 11,269, Level: 45 Points: 11,269, Level: 45 Points: 11,269, Level: 45
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,123 Times in 113 Posts

Some people in this thread take themselves to seriously.

Anyways, Mxwrfan it's good to see that you are enjoying your sessions. I must admin i'm jealous, i've been eager to wrestle Kimbra again.

Quote:
Yes Mxwfan, a very good report indeed.

I agree regarding Antscha. I know I will get ridiculed for this, but I believe that pound for pound, Antscha is one of the best wrestlers out there. She is the only girl I have witnessed who has got a point off Ariel X. She lost 2 to 1 with the match in the balance until the final seconds.

Ariel and Toned Tommi fought a nil nil draw I believe. Antscha also lost 1 nil to Toned Tommi, who beats most girls by 5 to 10 points. The truly amazing thing is that Antscha has had no formal BJJ training. Both Ariel and Toned Tommi hold belts in BJJ.

Imagine what Antscha would be like if she had the training the others have. Her cheif asset is that she is true fighter. She enjoys it, she gives 100 percent, and her natural skills do the rest. Add to this, her inflexible will and her dominatrix experience and you have a small but very forceful package.
I'm pretty sure she has.
Old 18-Jun-15, 18:53
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Wrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Some people in this thread take themselves to seriously.

Anyways, Mxwrfan it's good to see that you are enjoying your sessions. I must admin i'm jealous, i've been eager to wrestle Kimbra again.

I'm pretty sure she has.
Nah, at least not if what she said today is to be believed. She says she has no formal training, but has watched a lot of youtube clips, though. She knows many holds, but usually cannot name them :-). I think it reflects her incredibly strong-willed personality that she has been able to pick up so many different things on her own.
Old 18-Jun-15, 19:57
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Wrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And I can now clearly see why. What a stunning and unbelievably strong girl she is. She inflicted the biggest ever defeat on me, and I also can't wait to wrestle her again. Both her head scissors and breast smothers were of the very best I've felt.
Old 18-Jun-15, 21:22
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Yes, I see where confusion can occur. I more correctly should have said "beat her in wrestling". Viki will not use BJJ or any similar techniques. So if you are trained or even proficient in these methods you can possibly win.

With wrestling she trains regularly with a former male Hungarian national wrestler who is very highly ranked in freestyle wrestling.

Sometimes he beats her. Usually it is about 50/50...so again my statement may not be wholly accurate. I apologize.
So, would you "recommend" me to give her a shot ?
She'll be in my country in July but, as I've already said, never considered to meet her.
Old 18-Jun-15, 21:30
Points: 11,269, Level: 45 Points: 11,269, Level: 45 Points: 11,269, Level: 45
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,123 Times in 113 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxwrfan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nah, at least not if what she said today is to be believed. She says she has no formal training, but has watched a lot of youtube clips, though. She knows many holds, but usually cannot name them :-). I think it reflects her incredibly strong-willed personality that she has been able to pick up so many different things on her own.
I stand corrected. Just by what i've read and what other people have told me I thought otherwise.
Old 18-Jun-15, 22:19
Points: 5,178, Level: 30 Points: 5,178, Level: 30 Points: 5,178, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldozer1986 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So, would you "recommend" me to give her a shot ?
She'll be in my country in July but, as I've already said, never considered to meet her.
Yes Bulldozer, I don't think you will be disappointed. But of course it depends on what you are looking for. Viki is not a body builder, but she is very strong. She is also one of those girls who is more beautiful in real life than you would think from her videos. She has been doing this for a long time and is very safe.

The thing not widely known about Viktoria is that she rarely, if ever, goes full out in either sessions or events. She has a calm and relaxed sort of style and is not a natural aggressor like Antscha or Kimbra. She is intelligent and more of a fun person than some of the girls. Her English and German are excellent and she is easily approachable if you let her know what it is you like.

She won't do chokes and happy endings though. She is a very skilled wrestler who can accommodate for almost any level of opponent.
Old 21-Jun-15, 00:39
Points: 3,874, Level: 26 Points: 3,874, Level: 26 Points: 3,874, Level: 26
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxwrfan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think you got your point across well enough even if she is not unbeatable, of course. And I must say I agree with your main message, having wrestled her myself last year. Videos are usually a poor indicator of a girl's skills, because extremely few matches are fully competitive, and even if they are, somebody may be carrying a slight injury, or simply being so superior that the intensity level is lowered.
In Viktoria's case, I also understand she's improved immensely over the past 3-4 years, so older videos will tell you very little if anything. She once lost to Kassidy, for example, at Monica's, and I can safely say that she would have demolished Kassidy today.
Having met Kimbra today, I believe she is one that could come close to beating Viktoria, with her impressive upper body strength and high aggression level.
While I'm sure Viktoria has improved a great deal in the past few years I really doubt she would be able to demolish Kassidy. Those ladies have wrestled 4 times and each time Kassidy gave Viktoria a beating even worse than the last. I'd definitely like to see them match up again but I doubt that'll happen.