Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Jul-13, 18:22
Points: 46,585, Level: 94 Points: 46,585, Level: 94 Points: 46,585, Level: 94
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,867 Times in 338 Posts
Default Bobby, Jackie & friends

Here are the stories I've written about Jackie & co which seem to be quite popular. The older ones are hard to find in unedited format due to age restrictions on major sites.

The first appearance of Bobby was in JIMP#6 which can be found in another thread.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The story about him and his sister Jackie came about due to postings on alt.amazon-admirers from news articles about parents worried about their eldest son because their young daughter was a gymnast and working out with weights and getting stronger than their older brother. I just thought what if I were in his place and found that I liked women with muscles? Another inspiration was an image of a 12 year American girl, a majorette I think, flexing big double biceps.

BOBP#1: Wrestling my Little Sister Bobby is humiliated wrestling his powerful younger sister in his garden then again in front of the whole school.
## Teenaged Bobby Priest is shocked by the muscular development of his kid sister, Jackie, and the effect she has on his mates and himself whilst practicing her gymnastics in the back garden. Following an arm-wrestle, Jackie totally humiliates her older brother in front of his mates with her superior strength and wrestling skills. She completes his embarrassment by exerting her dominance in an area taboo for siblings. Jackie repeats the humiliation in front of the whole school.

This is the unedited version
Attached Files
File Type: txt bobp01.txt (41.0 KB, 764 views)

Last edited by jimp; 30-Jul-13 at 08:01.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jimp For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jul-13, 18:25
Last Achievements

Default Re: Bobby, Jackie & friends

This was inspired by watching a news item about a 8 year girl beating a 12 year old boy in a kickboxing match. I wondered what would happen if she ended up starting the same school years later. Again some major sites didn't allow this version even though there are no sexual elements involved.

BOBP#2: The Kickboxing Fight The school bully is destroyed in a kickboxing match with a younger oriental girl.
## Bobby recalls watching 8-year-old Ling Chan defeat 13-year-old Kevin Sharpe in a kickboxing match. Three years later they have an unofficial rematch in the classroom.
Attached Files
File Type: txt bobp2.txt (20.3 KB, 281 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimp For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jul-13, 18:29
Last Achievements

The 3rd Bobby story is more recent and will be found in JIMP#28 which I will publish in a separate thread.

The 4th is about Jackie's friend Mary. I liked the idea of a girl guide's merit badge in martial arts. Mary was inspired by an exceptionally tall young girl who started at my school in the 1st grade when I was in the 6th. Also a young woman at work who was very tall but proportionally full figured with strong looking legs. Marcie was based on another girl at school and Mel is really my sister in-law Marianne when she was younger. Oh and Kevin is also based on a real person.

BOBP#4: The Merit Badge Girl Guides demonstrate the power of their merit badges to a smug bully
## Bobby and Jackie pass former disgraced student Kevin Sharpe. Kevin tries to pick up Mary Slater on her way to Girl Guides with Mel and Marcie. Mary demonstrates the skills of her special merit badges then Mel and Marcie take their turn.
Attached Files
File Type: txt bobp4.txt (48.8 KB, 222 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimp For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jul-13, 18:32
Last Achievements

The follow up to the wrestling my sister story caused quite a stir with other authors also re-using some of the features. Again this is the uncensored version that other sites wouldn't carry. The teacher throttling Jackie is based upon a real event featuring me.

JACKIE#1: Training Teacher Jackie dominates a bullying teacher with her powerful body and lethal legs.
## Ling shows Jackie how to enslave a boy. Bullying teacher Mike Jefferson regrets picking on Jackie Priest as she brutally humiliates him in front of the class with her powerful muscular body then enslaves him.
Attached Files
File Type: txt jackie01.txt (34.3 KB, 377 views)
Old 27-Jul-13, 18:34
Last Achievements

The 2nd Jackie story was more recent and will be found in JIMP#27 to be posted in another thread. The 3rd story is a more recent story about Bobby trying to get his own back by setting a Judo-mad bully on her.

JACKIE#3: Putting my kid sister back in her place Bobby gets Judo Boy to teach Jackie a lesson. Then it all goes wrong
## Jackie intimidates Bobby by the bathroom door. He decides that she needs to be put in her place and enlists the help of an older lad known as Judo Boy. Following a demonstration of his Judo skills upon the young gymnast, Bobby objects when Judo Boy tries to molest Jackie but his sister saves herself with her flexibility, strong legs and wrestling skills. Defeating the lad, Jackie shows the lads a couple of sexy gymnastics moves that leave them hard. Judo Boy attempts to molest her again and when Bobby tries to stop him, turns on him. Saved by his sister who demonstrates the power of a gymnasts's legs, she brutally punishes Judo Boy with her overwhealming strength. Finally she finds a new way to humiliate Bobby.
Attached Files
File Type: txt jackie03.txt (84.3 KB, 277 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimp For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jul-13, 18:35
Last Achievements

This is the follow-on story where Jackie gets her own back and her friends Ling and Mary also get rough with Bobby's friends.

JACKIE#4: Jackie's Revenge Jackie punishes her older brother while her friends take care of his
## Jackie intimidates Bobby by the bathroom door, again. Later that evening Jackie demands Bobby puts the bins out. When he refuses, the young gymnast scissors him senseless, twice, before he agrees. Jackie then bullies her older brother to do her chores. Returning from school with Jackie and his mates they meet Mary and Ling in the park. While her friends distract his, Jackie shows Bobby some daring gymnastics on some scaffolding before physically lifting him up to a beam over which she applies a backbreaker. Mary stops Superrod from going to Bobby's aide with some shockingly hard punches while Ling stops Chris with some devastating kickboxing. Back on the ground, Bobby tries to get rough with Jackie who quickly turns the tables with her wrestling skills. Meanwhile Mary's strength continues to surprise Superrod and Ling takes Chris's breath away. Ling sexually dominates Chris then puts him to sleep while Mary puts Superrod away. The three girls play Russian roulette with Bobby before his sister brutally crushes him.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Jackie04.txt (126.6 KB, 410 views)
Old 27-Jul-13, 18:36
Last Achievements

The 5th Jackie story can be found elsewhere on this site in its own thread.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by jimp; 30-Jul-13 at 08:00.
Old 12-Sep-13, 23:03
Points: 865, Level: 11 Points: 865, Level: 11 Points: 865, Level: 11
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

You should post more Jackie stories!
The Following User Says Thank You to 2110eutaw For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Aug-17, 22:43
Points: 3,901, Level: 26 Points: 3,901, Level: 26 Points: 3,901, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimp [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The follow up to the wrestling my sister story caused quite a stir with other authors also re-using some of the features. Again this is the uncensored version that other sites wouldn't carry. The teacher throttling Jackie is based upon a real event featuring me.

JACKIE#1: Training Teacher Jackie dominates a bullying teacher with her powerful body and lethal legs.
## Ling shows Jackie how to enslave a boy. Bullying teacher Mike Jefferson regrets picking on Jackie Priest as she brutally humiliates him in front of the class with her powerful muscular body then enslaves him.
hey man, this uncensored version is the one that is on thevalkyrie?
and you should really write a new jackie one
Old 07-Aug-17, 01:53
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Hey Jim P., loved the Ling stories, I just love the thought of a girl that small being such a strong, dominant fighter, kicking ass on guys much taller and heavier than her. Also liked the uncensored part of your first story, as a guy who likes incest as a story element, it was fun seeing how far Jackie went with her brother and how he was powerless to stop her, since he was so much wimpier than she was, despite being her so much younger and shorter. Same thing with Ling in your latest story on Diana's.
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post: