Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Dec-18, 15:17
Points: 3,937, Level: 26 Points: 3,937, Level: 26 Points: 3,937, Level: 26
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: How many of you have lost to a female in real life?

I've had a losing record against two women who I wrestled over a hundred times.
Old 08-Dec-18, 00:08
Points: 1,101, Level: 13 Points: 1,101, Level: 13 Points: 1,101, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Not is a fighting style wrestling match nor a arm wrestle but yes in a leg wrestle type matches. I ve lost to three different girl friends over the years. Beat most. They were all fitness types into building nice thighs and butts so not your regular gals who don't go to the gym mind you. These women tend to really workout the lower body so they built very strong legs.
Old 03-Jan-19, 02:01
Points: 3,470, Level: 24 Points: 3,470, Level: 24 Points: 3,470, Level: 24
Last Achievements

I've been doing fetish sessions with a friend of mine for about 10 years off and on now. I'm a 5'9, 130 lb, white male and she's a 5'5, 110 lb, light-skinned black female. I've always thought she was sexy AF, and about 10 years ago, I worked up enough courage to ask her if she would fight me in an MMA style fight (5 rounds, 5 min per round), where either one of us could tap out if need be. I was actually kind of surprised by the way she agreed to it...like she knew she could kick my ass, even though she's smaller than me.

So we set up a fight, and although neither one of us was going "full force," we were scrapping at times and it seemed like every time I landed a shot on her, she made me pay. She was on top of me in a ground and pound situation about a minute into the fight, and honestly, she could have ended it right then and there as I could hardly move, much less get her off of me. She also pushed me around (and into the wall a couple of times) and manhandled me more than I did with her. She straight up knocked me down with 2 shots that ended the 2nd round and I can still feel as I'm typing this. I vividly remember the jolts and echoes from them, as they were well set up over a series of shots that had me reeling and in an extremely compromising position to where she was basically teeing off on me. Despite my guard and anticipation, she clocked me twice in the ear and side of my face area and down I went. And thankfully, she let up and walked away as that basically ended the 2nd round. She was controlling the whole fight, and then in the 5th and final round, I basically got lucky it ended when it did. I landed perhaps my best shot of the night on her right shoulder area...it echoed too, but she didn't even flinch. Instead, she stepped forward, backed me back against the wall and proceeded to beat my ass until time expired, leaving me visually dazed and wobbly. She literally said "that's right bitch" as our timekeeper said "time" and we all agreed that it was indeed "time" for me. I have this on video, but I remember that exchange like it was yesterday...and had she not backed off or time didn't expire, I wouldn't have lasted another 10 seconds at the rate things were going.

Fast forward a few months later, and we were both in my room arguing until I got right in her face and said something with the "f" word in it (can't remember exactly what it was that I said, but it was my delivery that set her off). She was sitting in the chair I'm sitting in right and now...and when I got literally in her face like that, she said "that's it" and abruptly got up, and I knew I was in trouble. I just remember saying "no" like I was trying to reason with her all the sudden, but she wasn't in "listening" mode anymore as she pushed me onto my bed and start hitting me until all I could do was defend myself laying face down. She kept hitting my guard, but she walloped my ear area and parts of my face (I had about an inch and a half knot on my forehead) until I was bleeding from my ear. She was hitting me harder than she was during the fight we set up before. She's an average sized "hottie," and kind of skinny, but she is much stronger than she looks, and she just really knows how to fight. After about the longest 30 seconds of my life, she finally stopped hitting me and she calmed down. I actually told her a few minutes later that I know she just kicked my ass, but I couldn't help but be turned on by it, and I asked her to pick up some food for both of us. Little did she know, the reason I asked her to do that was so I could jack the fuck off after realizing this bitch legit kicked my ass and there was nothing I could do about it. I felt helpless, but so fucking turned on at the same time. Soooo......

Fast forward another year or so, and we set up another (filmed) fight, and perhaps needless to say....same results, only this time she was much more confident as she (shit, we both) knew what the result was going to be. She came out swinging, and I was literally on the ground in less than 30 seconds. It didn't get much better after that either, and later in the fight, she gave me two of the biggest ass-kickings I've ever received. It's not like she was even going all out, either...that's the scary part. I don't care what people say about size or gender....some people can fight, and some can't. This girl can fucking scrap. She's extremely quick, she's tough, she's sharp, she's very attentive and instinctive, she's a great counterpuncher...and to this day, I still can't believe how much thump she has when she uses it. The truth is that this 110 lb girl beat my ass several times under both set up and real life circumstances.

We have also armwrestled several times, and while I've won most of the time....it's usually only when we go left handed (I'm left handed, she's right handed). I've gotten her right handed a few times, but she's also gotten me a few times....including once left handed. I don't know what she ate that day, but not only did she beat me left handed, she slammed my right hand down in like 2 seconds. I've mostly beaten her since then, though. I wonder if she's always trying like I am...but I think she is. She's just not as into it as I am, for obvious reasons.

The fights we had that were set up were about 8 and 10 years ago, but we've agreed on another one when our schedules allow for it some time this year. As sure as I am that it's not going to go my way, I still can't wait!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fvmbd For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jan-19, 02:45
Points: 4,053, Level: 26 Points: 4,053, Level: 26 Points: 4,053, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

My little cousin many times when I was younger. She would dominate me every time we fought
Old 03-Jan-19, 13:23
Points: 2,828, Level: 22 Points: 2,828, Level: 22 Points: 2,828, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestlerDom [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My little cousin many times when I was younger. She would dominate me every time we fought
How much younger was she?
Old 03-Jan-19, 15:32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by capncrunch1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How much younger was she?
4 years
Old 03-Jan-19, 16:42
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts

I admit I have lost against Helen Von Mott, Sheena.
I was dominated by Nadège but we ended in a kind of draw looking at the score.
I beat Claire from Fighting Dolls the first time we wrestled. She learned her lesson and owned me 1 year later.

I could beat my girlfriend with one arm 10 years ago (she had basically zero sense of balance and I could toy with her like a cat with a mouse).
Last time we wrestled, she won 3 to 0 and it was not even funny for me. More like painful.

Plus some other experiences.
Old 03-Jan-19, 17:54
Banned
Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

My first girl friend was a judo expert.

She used to do national championship, and her family in general was quite involved in the judo world....

Of course I had no idea about that when I meet her and went out with her at first...

I find out, when I wnet to the gym to train with her, I was just a green belt at that time, and she was a brown belt (almost ready to get her balck belt at the time).

So needless to say, I ended up beaten everytime we trained....

But It was painful and fun at the same time, and I believe that's how my fetish started.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ced For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jan-19, 20:18
Points: 2,828, Level: 22 Points: 2,828, Level: 22 Points: 2,828, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestlerDom [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
4 years
How old were you when she started beating you? Were you able to beat her once you became a teenager?
Old 03-Jan-19, 22:35
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by capncrunch1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How old were you when she started beating you? Were you able to beat her once you became a teenager?

No we were 4 years apart roughly. I was 16-17 and she was 12-13

Tags
beat up by a girl, feet, humiliated, scissor, sister