Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Dec-12, 15:42
Points: 12,472, Level: 48 Points: 12,472, Level: 48 Points: 12,472, Level: 48
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Question Playing "cat & mouse"

I was just wondering how many people like to play "Cat & mouse" with an opponent, or maybe have them do it to you? I've done both & found it to be a lot of fun, & I'm interested in hearing what other people think about it?

I've wrestled with a few girls who had me beat, but instead of going in for the kill, they'd back off & give me a chance to get back in the match, or toy with me a while. They were in it to have fun & not just for an easy victory.

I've also played cat & mouse with a few ladies, mostly because if I dominated or beat them too easily, they'd quit & not want to wrestle any more, so I'd have to back off & try to find ways of keeping it fun for them.

Last edited by sensualwrestler; 17-Dec-12 at 16:49. Reason: added content
Old 17-Dec-12, 23:29
Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Default Re: Playing "cat & mouse"

In wrestling a former girlfriend who I usually pinned, but who almost always gave me a run for my money, I'd challenge myself to end the match with a specific pin - like I'd forego a cradle that I had virtually set up in favor of a more difficult double-chicken wing.
My current gf will prolong a match she's winning to tease me. Occasionally it'll backfire, and I'll end up pinning her.
The Following User Says Thank You to Volleyball For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Dec-12, 05:08
Points: 12,472, Level: 48 Points: 12,472, Level: 48 Points: 12,472, Level: 48
Last Achievements

Having it backfire is one of the risks, but I love it when they're confident enough to try it anyways.
Old Yesterday, 15:59
Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%

I've definitely done it to keep girls interested that I could beat if I went 100% kinda letting them get me into holds where they could finish me. its made it more fun and helped them gain confidence to make it more and more competitive over time. Then I did have a girl i dated do it to me and i did not even realize it. she joked how she was taking it easy on me once and i did not believe her, so we wrestled and she went 100% and throttled me. i was speachless and felt this wave of just complete submission to her
The Following User Says Thank You to Dale8 For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 17:10
Producer
Points: 5,996, Level: 32 Points: 5,996, Level: 32 Points: 5,996, Level: 32
Activity: 97.6% Activity: 97.6% Activity: 97.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,213 Times in 427 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was just wondering how many people like to play "Cat & mouse" with an opponent, or maybe have them do it to you? I've done both & found it to be a lot of fun, & I'm interested in hearing what other people think about it?

I've wrestled with a few girls who had me beat, but instead of going in for the kill, they'd back off & give me a chance to get back in the match, or toy with me a while. They were in it to have fun & not just for an easy victory.

I've also played cat & mouse with a few ladies, mostly because if I dominated or beat them too easily, they'd quit & not want to wrestle any more, so I'd have to back off & try to find ways of keeping it fun for them.
Some people are really good at this. And want you to try when they know they got you. Kim Chi was probably the best at this. Destroyed me and kept letting me try just to be destroyed again

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. my OF

The Following User Says Thank You to Hoodman For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 18:29
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Some are so good that they give you the illusion that there's something you can try that might work. They'll catch you and quickly make you tap so you move onto the next point, but they know no matter what you do the next one will be ending in about 40 seconds again,, rinse/repeat and eventually you realize that's the case too. This is better than when one of them traps you in a hold and taunts you to escape/doesn't release after a (non-pain) tap for a few minutes.
Old Today, 02:00
Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is better than when one of them traps you in a hold and taunts you to escape/doesn't release after a (non-pain) tap for a few minutes.
so true. i wa tryin to hook up with this girl in college and she would do that but not for minutes but maybe an hr or more. not sure exactly as it went from fun at first to honestly almost a level of torture where i never got satisfied and she would just laugh that she had me trapped, turned on and crumbling emotionally. each time i thought it would be different, that i would win, or that she would finally hook up with me. but she never did and i finally just gave up and stopped going "out" with her