Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Real Mixed Strength Contest.
Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL161.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Yara vs Charlie.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-177.

Old 10-Aug-12, 15:04
Owen

Default About curvaceous ladies: have they got a soft body with low and weak muscles?

Until the age of 19, i used to think very plump ladies havn't got a strong body and powerful muscles. I had got a female friend with generous curves and i always told her she was just a heavy girl with fat hips, thick and soft tights and without any strenght and tonicity in upper body.

It is true that she was not at all sporty: she had never done training or phisical exercise. But one day, she challenged me in a short sprint run race of 30meters. Obviously, i bet with her, sure that i would defeat her because i was much more sporty and less heavy than her.

She subjugated me: straight away after her father gave start signal, i was already distanced. And when this fat but powerful girl cut the finish line, i was 6 meters behind her. This day, she put me back in my right place. Since this moment, all my stupid prejudices about plump and fat women has been definitively erased.

After that learning of humility, i knew again three others similar experiences that confirmed me the evidence: most of common girls (sporty or not, curvaceous or not) are often phisically more powerful and stronger than me.