Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Nov-19, 19:59
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Default NIA (Tempest) Review

During my recent stay in NY, I had the pleasure to visit Tempest for a session.
I had planned to meet Leighton, unfortunately she had to cancel last minute due to an issue with her regular job, so I was meeting Nia instead. At first I was a little disappointed, as I was very much looking forward to meet Leighton...but Nia made sure I quickly forgot about that.
She is not only stunningly beautiful (on the website you can´t see her face), but is a very pleasant and playful person. I had asked for a playful session, so I cannot judge how she is for a competetive session, but for a playful session with domination, I can highly recommend Nia. Very high addictivity
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Nov-19, 08:28
Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: NIA (Tempest) Review

Nia is fantastic. I received a few PM's asking if I knew if Nia was the same wrestler as Domina Nia from the late 90's.

Uh, that Nia is in her 50's now. The Nia at Tempest now is around 23.
She would have been in diapers back in the late 90's.

Not sure if the former Nia still sessions. She went independent early on and I had sessioned with her once, but our personalities didn't mesh well.

OP - glad you had a fun session with her.

She is extraordinarily strong for her size and made me work VERY hard to submit her.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cooper For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jan-20, 00:15
Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Nia and I met in Manhattan on Friday for a two hour competitive wrestling session.

Since you can't see Nia's face on the Tempest website, let me tell you that she is gorgeous. And though she is very petite, she is practically all muscle and as solid as an oak tree.

Her profile on Tempest notes that she trains in BJJ and has a knack for it. Well, after having sessioned with her, I can confirm that these claims are very much true. IDK how many times she submitted me with some form of an arm lock or another.

And one thing that was neat about the session, after I would tap, she would not get off of me and allow us to start again. She would maintain position and make me fight to get her off of me. There were a couple times in which I had us go to our knees to try again but the result was much the same. She would be all over me like a spider monkey and have me down in no time.

Eventually, I got so gassed that I could not even begin to get her off of me. She would pin my arms down, and I could just barely raise them before she would pin them down again. I was drenched in sweat while she had yet to even break a sweat.

At this point, the session took a domination turn, which is what I wanted. From here on out she just sat on my face and scissored me while trash talking me for losing so badly to a girl.

In addition to be really sexy and totally kicking my ass, she was very sweet and playful. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a good, sweaty wrestle with a beautiful woman, and I would book her again.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Johnny Nobody For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Apr-20, 19:21
Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43
Last Achievements

I wrestled Nia a second time right before the shutdown, and I can tell you that she is even more competitive than the first time I met her!

I can't wait to session again! This quarantine is making me stir crazy.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cooper For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jun-20, 01:06
Points: 4,920, Level: 29 Points: 4,920, Level: 29 Points: 4,920, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Nia is fantastic!
My session with her was a mix of light wrestling and sensual domination.
Playful, witty, and beautiful, Nia is a solid package! She’s strong and well trained (in Brazilian Jujitsu) and packs an energetic punch.
She’s an absolute delight and, as an earlier comment pointed out, highly addictive.