Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Jan-20, 18:33
Points: 2,727, Level: 21 Points: 2,727, Level: 21 Points: 2,727, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Warrior Amazon reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodyscissors [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Does she ever reply to emails? She's coming to my area in three weeks and still no response.
Normally she responds within a few days. But last month, she changed her email adress. I don't know when you first contacted her, but her new email is [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] did you try to contact her through that adress? Otherwise I have no idea why she wouldn't respond.
Old 15-Jan-20, 18:47
Points: 2,940, Level: 22 Points: 2,940, Level: 22 Points: 2,940, Level: 22
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Try whats app
Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1000000 Thanks received):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.
Old 15-Jan-20, 23:58
Banned
Points: 585, Level: 8 Points: 585, Level: 8 Points: 585, Level: 8
Activity: 25.5% Activity: 25.5% Activity: 25.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by barkasa1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Try whats app
Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1000000 Thanks received):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.
I sent her a message a few days ago. No response.
Old 16-Jan-20, 01:49
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

She changed her email, I haven't emailed her since then, so maybe try both. Not always responsive right away, she has problems weeding out the time-wasters sometimes. She is likely prioritizing her current/upcoming cities. She may reply more quickly if you write to her in German.
Old 16-Jan-20, 08:53
Banned
Points: 585, Level: 8 Points: 585, Level: 8 Points: 585, Level: 8
Activity: 25.5% Activity: 25.5% Activity: 25.5%

I'm aware of her new email.
Old 16-Jan-20, 17:16
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

I don't remember ever having problems setting up with her. Most guys don't book far in advance, so they do assume they can get back to you closer to their trip. If you'll need to have a time booked sooner you should let her know that in your email.
Old 01-Jul-20, 16:02
Points: 3,281, Level: 23 Points: 3,281, Level: 23 Points: 3,281, Level: 23
Last Achievements

First post

So I finally had a proper wrestling session for the first time, and it was with Warrior Amazon. In January I visited a SM mistress for a wrestling session but it was mainly her putting me in holds i requested, she couldn't really 'roll around'. So I thought I would visit a skilled fighter that could give me a knockout session and boy what a skilled fighter Warrior is.

Setting up the session through e-mails was simple and she was quick to respond. I asked for a wrestling match where I fight back to avoid being put in holds and she can ignore my taps and knock me out. The first thing I noticed when i arrived for the session was how good she looks, obviously you can see she is pretty from pictures/vids but I really liked the pretty face along with her curvy muscular body. I was a bit nervous beforehand but that went away quickly as she makes you feel at ease. She was wearing a sports tank top and underwear that really emphasized her thick legs and butt. Before we started wrestling I explained again what kind of session I want, basically I want her to be in control and dominate me and to ignore taps.

Im fairly young, around 1.72 and weigh 85 kilo's. I thought she would probably be able to pin me because she seems experienced but that she would struggle because I would be able to put up a fight.
The session begins and it's ridiculous how easy it seemed for her to control me. Within seconds she had me on my back and in an armbar after while I tried hard to avoid being pinned. Within 5 minutes I was already tapping and out of breath in multiple holds. This continue'd for a while till i managed to escape a foot choke (only time in the session I got out of a hold) and tried to stand up but she already had me back on the floor pinned in a headlock within a few seconds.
She moves very fast and fighting back is never enough, I didn't just get outskilled but also simply overpowered. At the same time she is trash talking alot, taunting me for saying I had some experience fighting beforehand. After a minute of her on top of me punching my belly I rolled over onto my stomach and she put me in a rear naked choke and rolled us onto our sides. The choke was tight and I couldn't escape so I tapped out but she kept squeezing anyway and knocked me out! It's a strange feeling but very pleasant, my mind was racing and I was wondering why I was laying on the floor for what felt like a long time when i woke up. Then she said 'good morning' and i realized what had happened!

Basically I got put in a sleeperhold while trying to resist and got knocked out when i gave up. That was exactly what I wanted from the session but I wasn't really a believer that a girl could do this to me unless I let her or didn't try hard. Warrior made it clear i was very wrong!

After a break, during which we had some fun conversations, it was more of her wiping the mats with me. I fell asleep very shortly in a front headscissor but we both wanted to do a proper knockout again towards the end of the session. First i let her put me in a rear naked choke again, i was asleep within 7-8 seconds. Again it felt great and painless. For the ending she put me in a reverse headscissor. You really realize you have no chance in that hold, within a few seconds i was tapping and asleep in less than 10 seconds. For this hold she held a bit longer after i was sleeping and I was snoring between her thighs for a while before she let go. (she allowed the recording of the session so I got most of the session on camera). I was out for a deep sleep on that one, it felt like i was laying on that mat for hours.

After all ko's she was comforting me and i never felt unsafe. You can tell she takes safety seriously while still kicking your ass. So to wrap up this long post: Warrior Amazon is the real deal and I wouldn't hesitate to session with her when you get the chance.

Last edited by Desolating; 01-Jul-20 at 23:37.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Desolating For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Oct-20, 23:27
Points: 3,162, Level: 23 Points: 3,162, Level: 23 Points: 3,162, Level: 23
Last Achievements

i met again amazon warrior in italy a few days ago. beautiful as always, sweet and gentle, a real dream, 77.8 kg of charm. as always we fought and did some strength tests. her results in grip hand strength this time were not exceptional (at other times she did better), but her grip lifts were excellent.
in armwrestling I won very easily and even with 2 hands she couldn't win. either she was a little tired or I have improved in strength ... in wrestling after 30 seconds she was in a position of advantage over me, an advantage that she always maintained even if she could not submit me, I never tap, but she has completely dominated the game. only in the final I was able to reverse the situation but at that moment the bell rang ... and the game ended 0-0. for me it is a victory! we said goodbye that next time we will have a lot more time in wrestling ... but I already know how it will end; she will win with a result from 6-0 to 10-0. or maybe she'll let me make a one point ... after all she's so sweet and kind ...
The Following User Says Thank You to paul tea For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Nov-20, 16:48
Points: 920, Level: 11 Points: 920, Level: 11 Points: 920, Level: 11
Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWFan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
They say ...

'A picture is worth a thousand words'

Stats: 170 cm (5-7), 68 kg (150 pounds), born: 1988

Anyone has any info or has anyone sessioned with this hottie?
She is one sexy and powerful lady. I would love to wrestle her .
Old 02-Nov-20, 17:33
Points: 4,474, Level: 28 Points: 4,474, Level: 28 Points: 4,474, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Photos on session girls website are more up to date: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to walterthedude For This Useful Post: