Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Feb-20, 17:20
Points: 3,586, Level: 25 Points: 3,586, Level: 25 Points: 3,586, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Amazon Amanda reviews

If you like big women, Amanda is an almost life hanging experience but will also basically ruin every other amazon you ever see in that same vein. Every time I have seen her it's almost been hard to recall what happened, as if it were a fever dream. One 5bing I could never forget though is when she picked me up in a bear hug, walked me across the room, slammed me so hard I to the wall 5hat I thought we would go through it, and then used her body to squash me, mid air, against the wall. Literally the only part of me that wasn't engulfed between the wall and her wa son arm, which she decided she would play with to torture me. I tried to fight out of that, but literally could not move a single part of me bar one foot (not leg, foot) while suspended in the air and getting suffocated in her massive, massive chest. It might not come over in her videos because the is so big all over, but she has the biggest breast I have ever seen on anyone ever, either in this industry or just in general. She told me it takes about 7 hands to cover just one, and that seems accurate!

She did allow me to fight back but I am about 5'9 and 160, if I were 6'2 and 240 I imagine it would be different. A bit like if a 5'8, 130lb person wanted to fight with me, I would avoid it. If my 7 year old, under 5ft and under 10bs nephew started to try to fight me, I could entertain it because he couldn't hurt me even if he tried. She doesn't anymore with everyone because she had a very bad injury to her ankle, and perhaps because she could do permanent damage to someone in an instant. For example, I managed to fight her off me on one (literally one) occasion, only to find out she had been putting no effort in while still completely owning me. The reason I found this out is because when I escaped she did try, and it took her about 8 seconds to make it so that breathing hurt for a few weeks after. She may not look it, but there is absolutely no way that any woman I am aware of can even compare to the strength and muscle mass in Amanda's lower body.

Do it, the only thing you will regret is that she will ruin everyone else in the giant amazon space for you.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to captainsevens For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Feb-20, 18:00
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainsevens [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you like big women, Amanda is an almost life changing experience but will also basically ruin every other amazon you ever see in that same vein.
Being literally tossed around by Amanda is so fun. Academically I know Blythe was a bit stronger, but at my size it's not a relevant difference. Some guys just aren't interested in the body type and that's fine, but if you're curious you should definitely meet either of them once.
Old 17-Apr-20, 03:09
Points: 310, Level: 6 Points: 310, Level: 6 Points: 310, Level: 6
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

I have done a few sessions with Amanda and I have references so she was willing to go competitive. But it was competitive in name only, the only thing I could do was dodge her attempts to grab or take me down for a brief time . Anything move or hold I did had no affect on her even when I applied it perfectly,.

Eventually Amanda closed the gap each match and it was over. The size and power advantage she had on me was immensely overwhelming. Mission impossible !!!
Old 17-Apr-20, 05:15
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny909 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have done a few sessions with Amanda and I have references so she was willing to go competitive.
This is always helpful but I think extremely so in her case. Based on hearing from several others I think she works at several levels and you just won't get her top level your 1st time meeting her if someone else doesn't tell her you a) are safe b) really want her to toss you around and c) are able to take it.
Old 17-Apr-20, 06:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is always helpful but I think extremely so in her case. Based on hearing from several others I think she works at several levels and you just won't get her top level your 1st time meeting her if someone else doesn't tell her you a) are safe b) really want her to toss you around and c) are able to take it.
More important if you have references from people she knows that's even better
Old 17-Apr-20, 12:36
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

You guys are lucky I guess, with me she even refused token resistance.
Old 17-Apr-20, 20:43
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny909 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
More important if you have references from people she knows that's even better
Mine was from Arekah and based on how things turned out I'm sure that was the best possible scenario for me, less so for my ribs and right shoulder.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Apr-20, 04:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Mine was from Arekah and based on how things turned out I'm sure that was the best possible scenario for me, less so for my ribs and right shoulder.
LOL true mine was from a bbw model I wrestled Maggie Dubonnet , who crushed me as well multiplie times . I was sore for a couple days after Amanda steamrolled me
Old 23-Apr-20, 20:38
Points: 5,071, Level: 30 Points: 5,071, Level: 30 Points: 5,071, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainsevens [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you like big women, Amanda is an almost life hanging experience but will also basically ruin every other amazon you ever see in that same vein. Every time I have seen her it's almost been hard to recall what happened, as if it were a fever dream. One 5bing I could never forget though is when she picked me up in a bear hug, walked me across the room, slammed me so hard I to the wall 5hat I thought we would go through it, and then used her body to squash me, mid air, against the wall. Literally the only part of me that wasn't engulfed between the wall and her wa son arm, which she decided she would play with to torture me. I tried to fight out of that, but literally could not move a single part of me bar one foot (not leg, foot) while suspended in the air and getting suffocated in her massive, massive chest. It might not come over in her videos because the is so big all over, but she has the biggest breast I have ever seen on anyone ever, either in this industry or just in general. She told me it takes about 7 hands to cover just one, and that seems accurate!

She did allow me to fight back but I am about 5'9 and 160, if I were 6'2 and 240 I imagine it would be different. A bit like if a 5'8, 130lb person wanted to fight with me, I would avoid it. If my 7 year old, under 5ft and under 10bs nephew started to try to fight me, I could entertain it because he couldn't hurt me even if he tried. She doesn't anymore with everyone because she had a very bad injury to her ankle, and perhaps because she could do permanent damage to someone in an instant. For example, I managed to fight her off me on one (literally one) occasion, only to find out she had been putting no effort in while still completely owning me. The reason I found this out is because when I escaped she did try, and it took her about 8 seconds to make it so that breathing hurt for a few weeks after. She may not look it, but there is absolutely no way that any woman I am aware of can even compare to the strength and muscle mass in Amanda's lower body.

Do it, the only thing you will regret is that she will ruin everyone else in the giant amazon space for you.

Holy shit dude, that must’ve been such an amazing experience being so helpless and defenseless like that at the hands of a woman. I actually got aroused reading the part where she had you slammed and completely immobilized While she was holding you in mid air against the wall.
Old 26-Apr-20, 04:29

[QUOTE=Royh;419115]You guys are lucky I guess, with me she even refused token resistance.[/QUO

Basically she well only goes competitive with someone she knows she can go through like a hot knife through butter. My reference(Maggie) to Amanda is smaller (not by a whole lot) and less experienced and she crushed me like a bug so Amanda knew she would not have a problem with me , She is just trying to protect herself

Last edited by danny909; 27-Apr-20 at 00:06.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danny909 For This Useful Post: