Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Sep-16, 08:19
Points: 405,929, Level: 100 Points: 405,929, Level: 100 Points: 405,929, Level: 100
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 75,994 Times in 4,338 Posts
Default Re: F/M spanking pain or humiliation which does it for you

To be physically overpowered by any girl and in my opinion to suffer the ultimate humiliation of being spanked into submission by her is erotic enough , but if I had to choose a female celebrity it would have to be Megan Fox I know shes not for everybody but she looks so awesome the way shes dressed in these photos she looks like shes right out of my fantasies...........Thought I would share
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 067eba5ebebda9150b175c5ea2f6b719.jpg (95.8 KB, 100 views)
File Type: jpg Megan-Fox-MAIN.jpg (48.8 KB, 112 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to smithylovesboobs For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Sep-16, 22:49
Points: 4,614, Level: 28 Points: 4,614, Level: 28 Points: 4,614, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

I have experienced both Antscha and Axa Jay and it was great. I have been enjoying both mixed Wrestling and spanking sessions for years, but it took me a long to combine fetishes. For example, I did more than ten mixed Wrestling sessions with Antscha until I dared to confess to her that I also have a spanking and domination fetish although I knew that she has done a lot of such videos. Then I noticed that Antscha is enjoying in particular sessions where she can apply her Wrestling as well as her spanking skills and we had our best session ever.

With Axa Jay, it was much more easier. During the session, she just started to spank me and I told her that I like it.

My experience is that most of the session wrestlers also administer spankings when you ask them politely. For example, most of the London session wrestlers are open to spanking, and the same applies for the Hungarian girls. Since most of the session wrestlers are physically strong and have powerful hands, they are also excellent spankers.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ChristianM For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Sep-16, 05:39
Points: 405,929, Level: 100 Points: 405,929, Level: 100 Points: 405,929, Level: 100
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 75,994 Times in 4,338 Posts

Your a very lucky man to have wrestled those two and for them to spank you as well that would be a dream come true for me, On a personal note I know Axa Jay as done some F/M tickle wrestling videos to be tickled into submission by her would be outstanding and highly arousing
Old 11-Sep-16, 07:07
Points: 2,073, Level: 18 Points: 2,073, Level: 18 Points: 2,073, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianM [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My experience is that most of the session wrestlers also administer spankings when you ask them politely. For example, most of the London session wrestlers are open to spanking, and the same applies for the Hungarian girls. Since most of the session wrestlers are physically strong and have powerful hands, they are also excellent spankers.
I love the eastern europe or russian girls. they are gorgeous and wicked too. with you said strong hands, i love that. beeing overpowered and smothered by these hands. spanking is not my personal goal but a good smack for beeing sumbissive is nice.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Feetcliff For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Dec-19, 18:59
Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,226 Times in 425 Posts

I was going to post this as a new topic, but figured it would get merged here.

Question for session wrestlers. How many of you are interested in spanking a male over your lap after defeating him in a wrestling match?

I have had the privilege of being over some laps in my day, and publicly I might add. I love the contact of laying over her knee in an extremely vulnerable position. Also, the way a woman presents her lap for the spanking is very important. I prefer her legs and feet as close together as possible, as that look is exquisitely sexy, and the lap is most comfortable to lay across.

Any feedback ladies would be greatly appreciated, but all please feel free to respond as well.