Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Who is the dominant partner in your relationship?
I am. 31 20.53%
My wife/husband or girlfriend/boyfriend. 67 44.37%
We are both equal. 53 35.10%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-Apr-19, 04:35
Points: 1,542, Level: 15 Points: 1,542, Level: 15 Points: 1,542, Level: 15
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Who is in charge of your relationship?

I love when the women I got out with take charge. I typically do not like making decisions except on major matters. Most of the time they make the decisions unless I speak up. When I speak up it is only when I absolutely can't stand something. So I'd say my relationships are 80/20 with her making the majority of decisions and me supporting her. To me that's ideal.
Old 27-Dec-19, 05:57
Producer
Points: 9,476, Level: 41 Points: 9,476, Level: 41 Points: 9,476, Level: 41
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Sorry I didn't respond to this thread sooner.

My system is much different than most of yours and it works wonderfully.

Submissives = relationship material
Dominant Women = Fuck buddies

I would never date or live with a dominant woman. I am attracted to them, but I am smart enough to know better after lots of experience.
Old 27-Dec-19, 06:17
jayko

Quote:
Originally Posted by femalewrestlingchannel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would accurately guess that 70 percent of the world is full of beta/submissive guys and 70 percent dominant women, so I can see why many of the responses have the lady being in charge.

Of course, this is largely unattractive to women and why your women are probably going to cheat on you eventually, if she hasn't already.

Monroe can beat me at the wrestling 80 percent of the time, but it doesn't change our relationship structure at all.

I'm clearly in charge, she knows it, you know it, and everyone that works for us knows it.

She will even tell you herself if you ask her.

- Ringo -

This is true. Society actually favors the women being in charge. Examples of this are: respect women just because they’re women not because they are RESPECTFUL women and “pull out their chairs” . Women who are disrespectful and in return are respected for just being women will start to act entitled and bratty. It’s not good for society and horrible for men. Pulling out chairs for women is something women can do themselves. The truth is I come across as douche saying this tho because this is how we have been brainwashed by Hollywood and society. Id say 95% (prob more) women don’t respect men who don’t take charge no matter what they tell you. They just are biologically wired this way. I don’t do it for moral reasons anymore, but in the past I’ve noticed it’s waay easier to pull women in relationships for this reason. The boyfriends are used and under the impression that if you just do a whole bunch of Hollywood shit for a girl that she’ll respect you and want to fuck you on command but all that is short lived. When it’s all said and done they crave the man who takes charge. They will cheat, argue and disrespect you all while your used as a doormat and ultimately, leave you. I’ve learned to appreciate being dominate for this reason and my dating life has been MUCH better because of this. The flip side is I’m dominate in everything but I have this fetish . It sucks that to keep the high respect women have to fuck me (which is much more then when I took the beta Hollywood approach), I have to prob hire session girls on the side (I say this because I’ve. Have yet to do so) I keep this scissors fetish separate from my dating life and have yet to learn how to incorporate it without affect my dominance dynamic in the relationship

Last edited by jayko; 27-Dec-19 at 06:29.
Old 28-Dec-19, 02:10
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayko [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is true. Society actually favors the women being in charge. Examples of this are: respect women just because they’re women not because they are RESPECTFUL women and “pull out their chairs” . Women who are disrespectful and in return are respected for just being women will start to act entitled and bratty. It’s not good for society and horrible for men. Pulling out chairs for women is something women can do themselves. The truth is I come across as douche saying this tho because this is how we have been brainwashed by Hollywood and society. Id say 95% (prob more) women don’t respect men who don’t take charge no matter what they tell you. They just are biologically wired this way. I don’t do it for moral reasons anymore, but in the past I’ve noticed it’s waay easier to pull women in relationships for this reason. The boyfriends are used and under the impression that if you just do a whole bunch of Hollywood shit for a girl that she’ll respect you and want to fuck you on command but all that is short lived. When it’s all said and done they crave the man who takes charge. They will cheat, argue and disrespect you all while your used as a doormat and ultimately, leave you. I’ve learned to appreciate being dominate for this reason and my dating life has been MUCH better because of this. The flip side is I’m dominate in everything but I have this fetish . It sucks that to keep the high respect women have to fuck me (which is much more then when I took the beta Hollywood approach), I have to prob hire session girls on the side (I say this because I’ve. Have yet to do so) I keep this scissors fetish separate from my dating life and have yet to learn how to incorporate it without affect my dominance dynamic in the relationship
Perfect response!

I can help you incorporate it. Send me a message through my website.

Anything sent through the contact form goes to me.

Many women will complain that "chivalry is dead".

Anytime I see some douche pulling out a chair for a woman I laugh and wonder how long it's going to be before she dumps or cheats on him.

(women end most relationships, 80-90 percent of the time)

I normally sit caddy from the woman, (not straight across) so I can touch her leg and arms if I want.

(Kino is crucial, btw)

I stay leaned back, relaxed. I listen more than I talk. I let her talk about her. I smile a lot.

I end the date at about 1 hour. Never spend more than about $15.

Most women will enjoy this date WAY MORE than being MR 1950's romantic man.

Chivalry is dead and thank goodness.

It's for the betas and they don't usually get far with women or get stuck with one woman.

I learned a lot of great things from a great teacher.

Taught me to watch what women do, rather than what they say.

It will change your life!
The Following User Says Thank You to femalewrestlingchannel For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jan-20, 20:03
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by femalewrestlingchannel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sorry I didn't respond to this thread sooner.

My system is much different than most of yours and it works wonderfully.

Submissives = relationship material
Dominant Women = Fuck buddies

I would never date or live with a dominant woman. I am attracted to them, but I am smart enough to know better after lots of experience.

I am the complete opposite. Nothing turns me off more than a submissive woman. I would much rather be in a relationship with a dominant woman. My wife is dominant. We have been married for 12 years, and both of us couldnt be happier. But to each his own i guess.
The Following User Says Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-20, 15:53
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am the complete opposite. Nothing turns me off more than a submissive woman. I would much rather be in a relationship with a dominant woman. My wife is dominant. We have been married for 12 years, and both of us couldnt be happier. But to each his own i guess.
I think you would most likely be a rare exception to the rule.

Living with dominant women usually equals high drama. Unless you simply roll over for everything she says, I find that a little hard to believe to be honest.
Old 04-Jan-20, 00:31
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
I think you would most likely be a rare exception to the rule.

Living with dominant women usually equals high drama. Unless you simply roll over for everything she says, I find that a little hard to believe to be honest.
The way our relationship works is I guess what you would call a democratic dictatorship. We do discuss issues that come up, and I give my input. But ultimately she makes the final decisions. It is what works for us, and it would work for a lot more couples if they were willing to try it.

When you really look at relationships though, who is really in charge? In most relationships I see (friends, family members, and co-workers), the men may want to believe that they are in charge, but the women run the show behind the scenes. My relationship differs because in my relationship, my wife and I are both able to admit that she runs the show.

And there is quite a bit of drama. But all women are drama.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jan-20, 07:30
Producer
Last Achievements

Your post made me smile.

You might be right about most relationships these days.

The woman is wearing the boots.

It makes me shake my head, but at the same time if a guy is not a take charge type of guy, that's probably the best home for him.

But, truly, truly, truly...........to each their own!

Cool story and thanks for sharing.
The Following User Says Thank You to femalewrestlingchannel For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Mar-20, 20:29
tc1

For the most part, it's me. However, there are times when she refers to herself as the queen and has taken a dominant role at times.

Once, I stripped naked and walked into the living room where she was reading.

"I'm not in the mood, "she said sweetly but I said, "Neither am I."

I knelt to the floor and began gently kissing her toes and massaging her feet. I moved the ottoman and got on all fours, putting her feet and legs resting across my back. She was baffled...laughed a little and went back to her book. I think she liked that.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Mar-20, 16:13
Points: 6,345, Level: 33 Points: 6,345, Level: 33 Points: 6,345, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Love it with the wife recently showing her dominance. We are slowly moving in a cuckhold relationship and then just last night she put me in a grapevine hold which I couldn't get out of. I believe she is really starting to enjoy it as well.