Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Jun-20, 04:39
Points: 10,189, Level: 43 Points: 10,189, Level: 43 Points: 10,189, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mia Annabella (Miami) reviews

Session Review 6-18-2020
I just finished a dynamite scissors session with
Mia. Mia is now my favorite session wrestler. She’s only 5’3” and her leg strength is freakish. Just when I thought she couldn’t increase the pressure of her scissors she did Just that. Mia had me in such tight head scissors, I sometimes couldn’t hear her trash talk. Mia knows how to roll with her prey and move with her victim to make sure there is no escape. Once she wraps her legs around you she does whatever she likes. Mia loves to hear her victim gasping and struggling to find freedom from her pythons. Excellent rear naked choke, schoolgirl pins and various smothering techniques. Mia has a nice toned physique. She told me her workouts are designed to build strength. Mia also told me she loves to squeeze and humiliate big female bodybuilders.Mia believes bodybuilding for looks is overrated. Mia does recognize taps, however her victim must tap or she keeps applying pressure. I requested a RNC KO and I was sleeping in about 7 seconds. Mia is gentle when needed and provided water when I needed a break from the session. She enjoys her work and likes her clients. Mia likes to talk to her clients before the start of a session in order to find out what they like about sessions. Mia is lovely and incredibly fit. Mia is of Argentinian and Italian ancestry. Schedule a session with Mia today and you will not be disappointed.

Last edited by UCFKNIGHT92; 19-Jun-20 at 04:45.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to UCFKNIGHT92 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jun-20, 05:49
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

I had a session with her over a year ago, and shortly after the session thought it was kind of average, but the longer I distance myself from the session, the more memorable it becomes. Probably in my top 5 I'd currently want to repeat with. Highly recommend.

RE: the deposit stuff. I'm not surprised by this unfortunately. I didn't have any issues since the session took place, but Megan Jones brought her onto the scene AFAIK, and it's exactly the sort of thing Megan would teach you to do. I am not sure how close they are now given that they aren't travelling together anymore. But Mia is 1000x better than Megan for a session, independent of the administrative things.
The Following User Says Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jun-20, 06:18
Last Achievements

Communication with Mia wasn’t difficult. She only charged me a $50 deposit. I’m not sure what Megan Jones charges for a session deposit. The price of the session deposit may depend on the typed of session requested by the client. Some session wrestlers may offer a discount on the deposit for repeat clients. Mia and I just completed a spectacular scissors session. Mia’s leg strength is freaky and she had me gasping for a air almost immediately. Mia’s leg strength definitely surprised me. I was completely at the mercy of a 5’3” dynamo. Mia is awesome. Mia does confirm receipt of all deposits. At that time, she will send you a phone number for text messages.

Last edited by UCFKNIGHT92; 19-Jun-20 at 06:34.
The Following User Says Thank You to UCFKNIGHT92 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jun-20, 06:56
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

I paid 50% deposit, even though I went to her. There weren't issues with it, I don't want to give that off. But based on what I've seen from her online presence and the fact that she came up with Megan, I wouldn't be surprised at all about "I'm keeping the deposit" with the other guy's experience. I wouldn't expect her to out the client on twitter for being a jerk and cancelling though.
Old 19-Jun-20, 16:11
Points: 4,363, Level: 27 Points: 4,363, Level: 27 Points: 4,363, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCFKNIGHT92 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Session Review 6-18-2020
I just finished a dynamite scissors session with
Mia. Mia is now my favorite session wrestler. She’s only 5’3” and her leg strength is freakish. Just when I thought she couldn’t increase the pressure of her scissors she did Just that. Mia had me in such tight head scissors, I sometimes couldn’t hear her trash talk. Mia knows how to roll with her prey and move with her victim to make sure there is no escape. Once she wraps her legs around you she does whatever she likes. Mia loves to hear her victim gasping and struggling to find freedom from her pythons. Excellent rear naked choke, schoolgirl pins and various smothering techniques. Mia has a nice toned physique. She told me her workouts are designed to build strength. Mia also told me she loves to squeeze and humiliate big female bodybuilders.Mia believes bodybuilding for looks is overrated. Mia does recognize taps, however her victim must tap or she keeps applying pressure. I requested a RNC KO and I was sleeping in about 7 seconds. Mia is gentle when needed and provided water when I needed a break from the session. She enjoys her work and likes her clients. Mia likes to talk to her clients before the start of a session in order to find out what they like about sessions. Mia is lovely and incredibly fit. Mia is of Argentinian and Italian ancestry. Schedule a session with Mia today and you will not be disappointed.
Wow! awesome session . I really like to KO by RNC hold .
I have planned to session with Mia but I have some questions to ask your.

How was the KO experience? Leading up to it, and after?
what did the KO feel like? Did it hurt or was it painless?
how about her reaction after KO ?

Can you tell us more about the RNC KO's ?
Thanks for sharing your experience .
The Following User Says Thank You to nott1959 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jun-20, 17:41
Last Achievements

Hello nott1959,
Mia does a great RNC. I was in a sitting position on the floor and Mia moved behind me. She made sure my chin, head and neck were in the right position. Mia then wrapped her right arm around my neck and placed her left hand behind my head. At that point, Mia squeezed my neck and I felt myself fading out. A painless KO. After I faded out, Mia lowered me to the floor gently. After the RNC, I requested a session break and Mia made sure I had some water. She also gave me a gentle neck and shoulders massage to make sure I was recovering from the RNC. Mia is well aware of her strength. She never pushed me past my pain threshold. Mia made sure I was ok to drive home before leaving our session. You will be safe during a session with Mia.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UCFKNIGHT92 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jun-20, 18:15
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

SHe's great for fantasy sessions. Wish she didn't overhype certain things though, do not book her if you're over 150 pounds and want semi-competitive.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jun-20, 19:28
Points: 3,715, Level: 25 Points: 3,715, Level: 25 Points: 3,715, Level: 25
Last Achievements

what do you felt she overhyped? she says that she likes competitive grappling on her profile
Old 29-Jun-20, 19:57
Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanlake5 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
what do you felt she overhyped? she says that she likes competitive grappling on her profile
According to her profile on the wb270 list, she does not offer competitive sessions.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 29-Jun-20, 21:31
Points: 3,715, Level: 25 Points: 3,715, Level: 25 Points: 3,715, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WStreet316 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
According to her profile on the wb270 list, she does not offer competitive sessions.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
On her session girls page she says full competitive