Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Jun-20, 18:14
Points: 1,682, Level: 16 Points: 1,682, Level: 16 Points: 1,682, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default MvF Universal Crossover.

Longtime reader on these forums, firstly I wanted to say thank you to everyone who writes here all these fantastic stories and characters. The purpose of this story thread is my way of contributing back and hoping to entertain some of you at the same time. I am planning to write out a MvF forum version of the MCU. If given the permissions to use the characters and creations of other writers on this forum the multiverse story will get rolling. I will do my best to communicate with all readers and authors to make sure every character is represented faithfully and try to write them as you all love them. In the following paragraphs I will lay out my plan, the roadmap, and possible futures I hope you all enjoy, feedback is greatly appreciated.

The Initial Setting: I am currently writing out statics cards for 11 female wrestlers taken for all the stories on this forum. Male wrestlers can be added if I get the inspiration, or enough interest exists nothing within reason is off limits if the readers want it. The breakdown will include a picture of the wrestler, her height, weight, age, bust,waist, hips, thighs, signature, finishing moves, favorite submission, win/loss record, her home story and original author followed by a brief synopsis of the lady. I plan to start with the initial 11, 10 from different stories and authors and 1 original wrestler created by me. The 1st story to tie everyone together will be a full on MvF tournament to determine seeds for a later tournament Mvf MvM FvF anything is game.

The Rules: the rules of the initial tournament, and the story as a whole is, the ongoing fight will be within respectable boundaries of the contestants. For example if Cherry Kiss from batman4life's story has a match vs Helena from tigerk33's story sexual tactics would obviously be allowed, if the authors agree to it, but a death in the ring likely would not be, and similar rules will be in place based on the characters source material/age to allow all everyone to be able to participate in this crossover. Stories can be in the ring, at the bar, the wrestlers home life, so long as it serves a point and is an enjoyable read.

The 1st Tournament: The 1st tournament will be a 22 person mixed wrestling tournament with a twist. Each fight will be best 2/3 submissions, 10 count pin or KO to win, unless a ref has to stop the fight due to injury etc. after each match the male will get a grade, to see which of the ladies would be a "more competitive" fit for him. Meanwhile the ladies, if the conqueror the male will move on to vs another male, each tournament level increasing in difficulty until all only one is left competing. Afterwards each of the initial 11 will be given a power ranking on their wrestler stats and will be used for the future tournament, and stories. The purpose of this initial cross over world is to gather all the writings of various forum authors and get the rankings set to go forward and create a unique story, exclusively a product of this forum.

Thank you for reading my idea, and I hope to see some feedback. I will be updating shortly with an example wrestler statistics card i.e. not one of the initial 11 to give you all a visualization. EDIT an Example Card has been added for a example fighter "Samantha Thunder" Feedback appreciated on the card format, aswell as anything else

Attached Images
File Type: png Example Card.png (113.7 KB, 535 views)

Last edited by Tigerknee8; 18-Jun-20 at 20:32. Reason: Example Card Added
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tigerknee8 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jun-20, 19:53
Last Achievements

Default Chapter 1.

(Here we go: The 1st of the initial 11 and the contest to determine the 1st crossover rankings. I've been given permission for my 1st crossover fighter. Thanks again to Korn. The format might change/expand as the initial rankings are formed, but this is just to get right into the action so to speak.)

One day while reading a multitude of strange and erotic stories scattered in the minds of the public a young beautiful princess was contemplating her thoughts. Raising her first finger to her nose and staring up at her ceiling the mysterious princess thought to herself "all of these stories are exhilarating and different, SO many rules and universes, Like what works in one universe does not in another, Totally wow" The princess continues to think to herself in silence before rolling on her stomach, her shins pointing upwards like a happy go lucky middle school student. Mulling and flicking through the forums and printouts "I think I will try to make my own story and combine a ton of these into one big royal rumble. The rules will mix and totally be flexible!!" The exhilarated princess remakes "Totally everything I want" the happy princess sticks her silky hands on her hips and chants "World Fusion!!" her chest breathing heavy as a flux of smoke, gushing winds, hissing pages and shattering glass as a vortex erupts from the print outs. Turning black the world goes out for a brief second before awakening inside of a multi million dollar stadium with a roaring crowd, dazzling lights of every color. The mysterious princess known only as Three looks at this display with a wide smile and confident expression in awe of this display before her.

An anonymous, over the top arena announcer welcomes a roaring audience, and Three to the show. "Ladies and gentlemen welcome, this is the Universal Rankings Exhibition'. Tonight you will see eleven beautiful women from different worlds all collide to determine who's the strongest. Due to the complexity of multi world battles official rules, and how we make this dream universe fair for fighters from every story, please take a look." The announcer continues on as Three looks at the stadium flashing lights, tens of thousands packed in the multiplex roaring and cheering, the stand four sided ring a titantron, the works. "Now, let me introduce you to.." As the announcer screams to the fans a golden light shines down right on the mysterious Three, her full beauty hidden but all spotlight on Three "Give it up for the woman responsible for willing this crossing world into creation, our Story-Master Three!!!"

As the light shines on her Three waves and the crows cheers loudly for there "Story-Master" the ground itself rumbling to thank her. Three takes a light curtsy and heads back to get a deeper view of this universe. Disappearing from sight the Announcer identifying himself as Josiah "Now who wants to see some action!!!!!! our first exhibition match is a real treat are you ready?" Josiah revs the crowd into a frenzy, like a true professional cheering ,tears, signs the audience throwing their enthusiasm all over the stadium. Josiah announces the first exhibition "our first combatant, ready to set the bar for all others weighing in at 170 lbs of all muscle, standing at 6'1 tall making his professional debut Richard Shadows!". Richard runs to the ring his tall over six foot frame muscular body exploding inside the ring Josiah continues "Can Richard stop our first lady from another universe."

Clearing his throat "Ahem, on that note introducing his opponent" The lights go black for a moment before a sexy panther hiss is heard over the titantron speakers and cat print scrolls across the screen and in deep purple lettering the words "Kayla May" come into focus with a delicious looking pretzel in the background. Coming down the beautiful ebony goddess from the ECL appears as her titantron changes between nerdy academic symbols and sexy cat print "His opponent, coming to us from the Erotic Combat League, standing at 5'6 and 125 lbs with a deadly flexible body the judoka fighter, 'The Pretzel' Kayla May!!!!!" Kayla shakes her deadly hips and silky skin covered body to the ring and smirks at her opponent and licks her sexy dark lips. Richard looks slightly aroused, small beads of sweat coming off his muscular jawline and down his rock hard chest, the reality of it all setting in, this Kayla a fighter from another world he has no clue what this lady is capable of. Kayla looks him directly in the eyes, cocks her left hip out and though a beautiful smile tells Richard and the audience "I'll make you cry!!!"

(Well there we have it the basics of the crossover setting and the prelude to the 1st qualifying exhibition match Richard Shadows Vs. Kayla May. Feedback criticisms and predictions are appreciated. I hope you all liked it. The fight itself is coming up next. Lastly since one of the initial 11 has been revealed below is the statistics card for Kayla. Thanks for reading.
Attached Images
File Type: png Kayla May..png (231.7 KB, 310 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tigerknee8 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jun-20, 17:15
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,689 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: MvF Universal Crossover.

Post approved
Old 26-Jun-20, 01:51
Last Achievements

Default Chapter 2.

The Black and white striped official calls Kayla and Richard and outlines the rules "this is the first exhibition match so let's rock this bitch!" the sassy sounding official asks for a good show before continuing "since you both are adults, sexual attacks, a sexual submission, or dominating your opponent is allowed to win points and the match." Kayla and Richard each extend their right hand and shake, showing a display of sportsmanship. Kayla's slender hand shows feminine qualities as opposed to Richard's hand while well trained and healthy is not nearly as elegant and slender, a small realization of this definitely being a contest of the genders.

Kayla and Richard retreat a few steps and square up, fingers locking on each of their hands as Kayla swooshes her hair and extrudes a heavy heave as Richards masculine muscular arm takes the advantage and starts to press Kayla lower in an arch. Seizing the edge Richard lightly leans his right thigh in to press more of his weight onto Kayla's side and grunting harder, alternating his pressure on her wrist, her shoulder and her side. Struggling to answer Richards obvious physical edge Kayla is pressed and arched back until her shoulder blades and hair bend into the canvas, the sight is one of beauty as Kayla's slender figure is arched halfway back the silky smooth skin on her chest shining in her struggle. The sight is not lost on Richard who in a hushed whisper "Beautiful!!!" to Kayla before gently nibbling on her neck. However this is a mistake as sensing his lust Kayla gently blows on her opponent's ear, the cool breeze making him shiver for one split second, this was just the micro opening Kayla needed to take control.

Kayla frees her hands from Richards grasp and balls her right hand into a fist and starts to throw her slender fist into his ribs "SMACK!!" a loud impact is heard as Kayla connects making the spot on his ribs turn a bright red. Seizing the edge Kayla lets in another haymaker into his rib cage. Letting out a loud burst of air and a wheeze Richard growls "grrr!!, you fucking bitch" as his ribs are assaulted by Kayla's fist he then puts his left elbow on the canvas and attempts to slice his muscular elbow against Kayla's chest to respond to her punching. Richard a mighty muscular, bruiser not able to deal with deep complexity on the mat rolling, or as some fans call "chain wrestling"

Richard growls and brings his elbow above Kayla's chest and starts to crash the tip of his elbow into her soft silky abs. Taking the impact Kayla lets out a very loud "Huff!" as she did her best to absorb the impact her training and lifelong experience allows her to temporarily hold tight. Taking his elbow Kayla takes the ball of muscle and nerve endings and grips tightly on his elbow taking control of his arm, the grapple game and mental chess match a game Kayla is a goddess of taking control coming into play. Running her slender, soft to the touch fingers deeper into his "funny bone" so to speak Kayla manages to take full control of his right elbow and forearm. Twisting and bending his elbow back behind him, and transitions him into a tight Kimura Lock, grabbing his forearm, elbow and pulling his entire arm upwards towards his shoulder. Richard sees his opponent smirking "What's wrong baby, I'm just tapping on your arm to keep you safe!" Kayla says to him in a singsong voice and increases the pressure contorting his forearm making him scream "Arrrrgggghhhh" his screams of pain making his sexy tormentor let out a lustful moan and clamp her thighs around his stomach locking him in a Kimura/Bodyscissors combo.

The pressure of her complex looking submission making her hornier and hornier as the pressure increases Richard claws at her hip and tries to cause her discomfort. For the time hes seriously considering tapping out his arm bending more and more. Then Richard feels a milky wet fluid slowly pouring down on his chest, her wet panties mushing into him. Her feminine arousal sparks a fire as he tightens a fist and begins to slowly rise to his feet with Kayla and her kimura in place. Panting heavily and struggling Richard begins to rise and throw all of his weight forward to crash Kayla into the southwest ringpost to force her to release her submission. Grunting in pain as the small of her back hits the middle turnbuckle succeeding in forcing a break.

Looking at each other eye to eye Kayla shaking her hips a light sweat enveloping her ebony skin making her shine and strut out, her opponent Richard slumping his arm hanging a bit loose as Kayla's hold is showing visible effects. Thinking the strength advantage is neutralized she runs straight at Richard and throws her right knee trying to quickly capitalize, however his one good arm and his legs push on. Sensing her aggression he grabs her knee and slams her into the canvas and runs his rough course fingers through her smooth hair and grabs her throat and forces Kayla into the turnbuckle. Releasing her he chops her stomach, a loud slap is heard and the audience gives a big "Wooooo!!!!" as she recoils in pain.Richard flips her over his shoulder "Like that judo you tricky little lady?" he snorts at Kayla and lifts her to a sitting position kneeing her in the back and locking in a butterfly arm lock.

Gritting her teeth Kayla trashes her head and forth in pain and one deep thrash manages to catch Richard's nose. Blood slowly starts to trickle down his nose as she keeps bashing his nose and forcing a release. Quickly she then raises her leg and crashes it deep into his ribs, sincerely targeting his ribs. The wind taken from him Kayla then stomps on his abs "So you know a few submission huh Dick?" she says in fury at him in a sassy retort. Smiling ear to ear she slowly squats down her long toed legs on either side of his already damaged arm and elbow. Purring she shifts her firm ass and body forward, cinching in his forearm against her hips, his elbow closer to her wet crotch and his palm on her tight stomach and tits. Kayla shakes her hips left and right as she wiggles his arm deeper into her thighs and groin tightly locking her victim now into a fully deep armbar, as Kayla comments "Sexy armbar locked in to the T, now Submit!!!! big boy" Kayla has locked in her signature move, her sexy armbar. Groaning equally as impactful as her moans of sexual pleasure, moaning and shaking her firm ebony hips , pressing his hand on her left breast she deeply rubs his hand against her and grinding his arm into her stomach. However his bicep and elbow take the worse twists and thrust of her body, her pussy grinding into his arm lust building showing though as her damp panties soak and trickle deep down his arm. Her arousal building as her panties now fully soaked in her own feminine lust as the pain deepens, thinking this insanely sexy woman is getting off not caring about his safety, his arm a fuckpost for her grinding as her armbar breaks him down deeper.

The clash culminates in a loud tearful cry and hard deafening slams on the mat and Kaylas thigh signalling Richards submission, at the same time Kayla shutters and her feminine fluid erupts from her pussy and though her panties all over his arm as she reaches climax point simultaneously "Kayla Kayla let go he's tapping!!" the official does her best to force a break as Kayla quickly releases his trapped arm accepting his submission very sportingly. Josiah announces "That's it, the 1st fall of this match goes to Kayla by way of submission. WINNER OF THE 1ST FALL BY WAY OF SUBMISSION VIA HER "SEXY ARMBAR" KAYLA MAY!!!" Giving her the 1st point as she goes into the second round 1-0 Kayla's lead. However Richard is on the ropes against his coroner nursing his arm still stained with her orgasm juices all over his now badly softened arm, is the damage done? Or can Richard come out of this and win the next 2 falls? Meanwhile a high school student carrying a laundry bag is seen eyeing up Kayla from the audience, deeply standing out from everyone in the audience, just who is she?

(There we go. The 1st fall of Kayla vs Richard is in the books and a little breadcrumb of the universe, what do you think so far? Any comments/criticism, do you think Richard has a chance vs the Submission mistress Kayla?, and any comments on who you would like to see in this as we head into round 2 of this 1st match)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tigerknee8 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jul-20, 10:37
Points: 12,053, Level: 47 Points: 12,053, Level: 47 Points: 12,053, Level: 47
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Re: MvF Universal Crossover.

Great idea! Feel free to use any fighters from my threads!