Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 30-Jun-20, 17:16
Points: 4,684, Level: 28 Points: 4,684, Level: 28 Points: 4,684, Level: 28
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Most dominant way you've beaten a girl?

Choke from behind, perfectly placed, apparently no pain because she didn't tap.

Zzzzzzzz....for quite a while. That was pretty dominant.
Old 30-Jun-20, 17:59
Points: 22,372, Level: 65 Points: 22,372, Level: 65 Points: 22,372, Level: 65
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,114 Times in 629 Posts

Grapevine with arms pinned above her head. She loved it though.

Hotel Scuffle/Saturday Night Tournament
SNT fighters gallery > https://www.malevsfemale.org/album.php?albumid=1205

The Terror Twins
Old 30-Jun-20, 18:26
ssddfaudhey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbow Escape [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do you think it's true that she let you win?
Unfortunately yes on the full nelson bodyscissors.She won 2 in a row after that to take the win.
Old 30-Jun-20, 20:34
Points: 3,864, Level: 26 Points: 3,864, Level: 26 Points: 3,864, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I'm over 200 lbs. and have wrestled some pretty petite women. I've managed to submit a few just by body pressure (i.e. more or less just pinning them down and putting my weight on them). All the ladies have been really great sports about it, although one of them did mention it being a little frustrating and another one teased me and said "you might actually be good if you knew how to do anything besides use your body weight."
Old 03-Jul-20, 14:12
Points: 2,596, Level: 21 Points: 2,596, Level: 21 Points: 2,596, Level: 21
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

I'm gonna tell you my experience in a story.

Later in life I wrestled my older attractive babysitter. She is a family friend and was visiting from out of town. I was 19 (I think) 5'8 150 averagely in shape and she was probably 25 5'5 130 average body (nice toned boobs and butt, not really thick or curvy). I would have rated her a 8/10 in looks. She was telling me she could probably kick my butt because she was taking a martial arts aerobics class at her gym she just joined. I told her lets wrestle and she immediately agreed, I was really excited since no one knows I have a secret mixed wrestling fetish. We were in my parents basement and I wore gym shorts no shirt and she had on some yoga shorts and a tank top. We wrestled around for about 10 minutes. As soon as we started grappling I knew I was much stronger and would easily be able to beat her, early on I decided to milk this experience for as long as I can. So we started on our knees, we began hugging and trying to take down each other. I let her pin me while I was on my back, then I rolled over on my stomach with her on top of me. I did this to give her some confidence. Almost immediately I had a full erection and did my best to hide it. After a minute I decided to escape and we would face back off on our knees. She had a big grin on her face, she probably thought she could beat me and she was also probably a little turned on. While facing each other I asked her if she would like to continue, she looked towards my cock really quick and saw I had a boner, she then looked up smiling and said yes. We lunged at each other and I was able to wrap my arms around her waist. I began squeezing and hugging her, I can tell she felt some pain based on her facial expression. I then decided to take her down. She was lying on her stomach and my body was on top of her back. She struggled to escape and I kept her down for about a minute. I was rubbing my dick on her ass discretely as I possibly could while grasping my arms around her. I then began slowing rolling her around about 5 times while my arms were grasped around her, at that point i was grabbing her butt, boobs, legs etc... Then I let her semi escape, but i was still kind of in control. I grabbed her leg then cradled her as if I was trying to pin her (this was about few seconds long). I let go her, then I locked my arms around her again while i was on top of her and she was on her stomach. She was trying really hard to escape but I held her down and was rubbing my dick on her ass more aggressively. I noticed her grin on her face was getting larger (At this point she figured out I was really turned on). I let go her then flip her on her back then proceeded to do a grapevine pin, I put all my weight on her, my neck was basically kind of wraped around her neck. I began blowing on her neck neck with hot air from my mouth. At this point she was blushing and I decided to end it by squeezing her as had as I could. She says, I give up you win. We both stood up and started at each other. Her nipples were hard and I still had an erection. At this point we decided to fuck and that was the end. We never wrestled or had sex again after that since we were family friends.
The Following User Says Thank You to thewire For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jul-20, 17:00
Valeron
This message has been deleted by Valeron.
Old 03-Jul-20, 20:58
Points: 22,806, Level: 66 Points: 22,806, Level: 66 Points: 22,806, Level: 66
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

My most dominant victory over a girl was...well, the only one time I won in a session out of around 88. I will not name the provider as she’s not very familiar, her pictures looked promising with around 1.80 m (5’11”) , 80 kgs (176 lbs) , when I first saw her she was big but not that muscular.

Still, I would think she would trash me. What stunned me next was how deep her voice was, much deeper than mine. I was giggling instead of talking normally when I heard her voice. Another surprise came immediately when we start armwrestling, I won in both arms in a matter of seconds.

We started wrestle, she couldn’t even budge me , she was weak with absolutely no skills. Well, I did learn something from my sessions and it’s to take the back as soon as possible! And that’s what I did, my weight was too much for her, and she collapsed on her belly with no chance to move. I tried to RNC her but my technique wasn’t so effective, so I managed to secure a HOM smother and there it was - the first tap from a girl in a session!!.

I ended the session after 10 minutes as I wasn’t one bit interested in fighting with a girl who speaks like a man and that I could beat easily. Paid the whole amount and left. Worst session ever, by far. Here is a photo of that once in a lifetime (so far) moment !
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 60CEB529-F715-4CB6-A567-3AFAAD92C825.jpeg (1.00 MB, 194 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jul-20, 09:58
Points: 9,048, Level: 40 Points: 9,048, Level: 40 Points: 9,048, Level: 40
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I've yet to session, but growing up wrestling with the neighborhood girls from roughly ages 13-20, I never lost a match. I never even conceded a single fall. In a way it was disappointing as all of these girls were athletic and not too much smaller than I was -- but I also enjoyed the domination aspect of it.

One girl especially, I'll call her "L", was determined to beat me and took losing personally. She'd give me a bit of difficulty during the initial grappling and managed cross-body and grapevine me a few times, but never for long. Inevitably I'd catch her in a deep cradle and she'd growl and thrash around to no avail as I tightened the pin more and more. Then she'd start groaning and cursing under her breath. We did 10-count pins back then and sometimes I'd draw it out to tease her. She'd always slap the "mat" afterward in frustration and say something about how she could have gotten out if only this that or the other thing.
Old 10-Aug-20, 20:55
Points: 7,245, Level: 36 Points: 7,245, Level: 36 Points: 7,245, Level: 36
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,631 Times in 592 Posts

Rear naked choke. To her credit she tried bravely to fight it off, but to no avail.
Old 16-Aug-20, 09:38
Points: 5,818, Level: 32 Points: 5,818, Level: 32 Points: 5,818, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Ive lost most sessions and normally they are more fantasy but recently i had a session where i had a girl in a school girl pin , she could budge but was playing with my hard cock, she then wanked me off into her face. very dominant and erotic
Old 16-Aug-20, 12:51
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,425 Times in 785 Posts

A female friend of mine taught a self defense course. I was used as the practice dummy. It was heaven. To try and impress her when she allowed me to fight back I used one hand at times to show her how strong I was! It was childish and she laughed but it got me nowhere.

She would have made a fantastic session wrestler. I never brought it up. This was before the Internet.
The Following User Says Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post: