Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Jun-12, 05:17
Points: 16,665, Level: 56 Points: 16,665, Level: 56 Points: 16,665, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Confessions of a scissor girl

my name is Diana. Since I was about ten years old I have had an interest in, not
Mto say passion for, wrapping my legs around men and squeezing them.
The whole thing began at a very early age when I started wrapping my legs around
various things. I don’t know why I started doing it, but I loved placing a pillow between
my thighs and hold it there tightly. It soon became a part of my nightly ritual, as I
couldn’t fall asleep without a pillow (or something else) between my legs.
Soon I discovered that pulling my pillow really tight into my crotch gave me a
strange feeling of pleasure. It was a feeling that started somewhere between my legs
and spread through my body. Squeezing the pillow with my scissored legs, pushing
it up into my crotch, felt so nice that I started doing it as often as I could. Somehow
I understood that this was something naughty and I always did it in secret. Later on
I heard the words masturbation and orgasm and realised what I was doing. It only
made me want to do it more.
Next I started experimenting with other objects than pillows. My mother worked at a
laundry and one day when I was at her work I snuck into a small room filled with big
bags of laundry. I straddled a bag and started grinding my crotch against it. Then I lay
on my back on the floor and embraced the bag with arms and legs. The bag was so
big I could just about cross my ankles on the other side of it. I scissored the bag with
as much squeezing-power as I could muster and soon had an orgasm. My mother
came into the room only seconds after my climax and wondered what I was up to. I
tried to breathe normally and got out of there.
After that I bought a larger pillow. It was almost as long as the length of my bed and
much thicker than my old one. It was big enough to simulate the size of a person. I
started to pretend that I was wrestling against someone and started to use various
positions to scissor the pillow-opponent. I won every match after a submission that
came the second after I came myself.
Then one day when I was ten I had my first experience of having a “live” boy
between my thighs. He was a cousin of mine and of the same age as me. We were
playing a favourite game we called “master and servant”. This day it was my turn
to be the master and as he got down on his knees to salute me and lick my shoes
I spontaneously straddled his little neck, locked my ankles, securing his head in a
standing scissor. I don’t know what came over me, but feeling the first boy between
my thighs immediately excited me. If pillows between my legs made me sexually
aroused, this was ten times more arousing. I just couldn’t resist the temptation of
doing for real what I had done so many times in my fantasies. I forced my cousin
down on the ground, still with his head captured between my thighs. Then I lay down
on my side, stretched my legs out and relocked my ankles. I was in heaven! To feel
the power of what my legs could do to him was completely invigorating and sensual.
I was thrilled to feel his helplessness under my scissor hold. I had practised this so
many times with my pillow that my legs were very muscular for my age. Even at the
age of ten I could feel the power of my legs. I could almost sense the future power of
my full-grown legs and couldn’t wait to obtain it. I squeezed my cousin as hard as I
could and he started to cry. Somehow it only made me more excited and I got totally carried away. I was pumping and squeezing like mad and just wouldn’t stop until I had
an orgasm, no matter what. So I had my first orgasm together with a male, although
I’m sure he never understood what happened. We never played together again.
A few years later I saw a film called “All the marbles” with women wrestling and
using scissor holds. I realized that my own secret squeezing game was being played
worldwide. I remember having seen men wrestling and using scissor holds, but
now I understood that I was not the only female who liked performing leg scissors.
Gradually I became aware that many men found girl wrestlers exciting, especially
girls who used their legs to scissor their opponent, and that many men were excited
by mixed wrestling, with the woman dominating the man.
A big turning point was when I saw the Bond movie “Diamonds are forever”. The
scene with Bond and the two girls Bambi and Thumper had an enormous impact
on me. The image of Bambi hanging from the ceiling squeezing Bonds neck in a
scissor was truly erotic to me. It was the first time I actually saw a woman scissoring
a man. From now on I had an inspiring role model for my own adventures in this
field. I wanted to do to men what Bambi did to Bond. Through the years I have noted
that several movies (Blade runner, Golden Eye, War of the roses, Modesty Blaise,
Romeo is bleeding, Shadow warriors) has scenes with women scissoring men, which
indicates that my interest is not as exclusive as I first thought.
When I was in my mid teens I started practicing various forms of martial arts,
though there seemed to be no discipline that satisfied my need to scissor guys. Judo
came closest to my desires. Anyway all this made me confident and strong and I
soon knew how to fight men and place them in positions where I could wrap my
legs around them. I did this a couple of times at school, pretending that it was only
a joke. I still didn’t have the nerve to tell people about my strange passion (or is it a
perversion?).
Then when I was sixteen I experienced something that would make me come
out of the closet. I had a meeting in school with my English-teacher to discuss my
grades. Before the meeting I had been playing tennis and as there was little time
before the meeting I didn’t change clothes after the match. My teacher commented
on my short tennis-skirt the minute I got in his room. He was a rather young teacher
that most of the girls in my school had a crush on. I was very flattered when he gave
me a compliment about my beautiful legs. Once again I reacted spontaneously and
told him he could feel my legs if he wanted to. To my surprise he said yes please,
caressing my calves and thighs. As he did so he started telling me about this secret
obsession of his. He loved women with strong legs who used their legs to scissor and
dominate men. I could hardly believe my ears! We never discussed my grades that
afternoon. We had other things to discuss. And not only discuss.
I asked him to show me what he meant, playing innocent as best as I could. He
lay down on his back and asked me to sit over his face in reverse position. Then
he instructed me how to lie down on top of him and scissor his head with my legs.
As if I needed instructions! I think he was surprisingly impressed with how well I
manoeuvred him and how I did it without the slightest hesitation. I gripped him tightly
with my thighs, without applying pressure at first, just enjoying the moment.
This was the first time a man asked me to scissor him. It was the first time I scissored a man as an adult, the first time I had the possibility of really using my thighs the way I wanted to. My thighs had now become very muscular and powerful,
capable of squeezing men into total and painful submission and I was dying to get an
opportunity to do so. The moment had come at last! I felt my heart beating extremely
fast and I had butterflies in my stomach.
I tensed my thighs, slowly increasing the pressure. He said that my thighs felt nice
against his cheeks. I replied that his cheeks felt nice against my thighs. I seemed to
fit him like a glove. Was it possible for two people to share an interest as strange as
this?
I started to squeeze a little harder to see how he would react.
“That’s right, Diana”, he said, “Hold me darling. Hold me tight. And squeeze me
baby with all your might. Oh, please stay by me Diana.”
His quoting the old song really made me fall in love with him. It was as if he had been
only waiting for his Diana as I had been waiting for my squeeze-loving man. I did
as the lyric of the song said. Without hesitation I moved him even further up into my
ass, scissoring him tighter. I looked over my shoulder savouring the sight of his face
between my thighs. Still looking into his eyes I started to squeeze him harder. I noted
his pain in his face but he didn’t have to tell me if he wanted me to continue or not. I
knew without words what he wanted me to do as we understood each other perfectly
now. So I continued to flex and relax my leg muscles.
I started rolling over to the side, pulling his head in hard in my crotch, scissoring
it even tighter, rolling back to where I had him under me and squeeze even harder.
Over and over I kept repeating this, grinding his chin into my sex and moving myself
slowly into ecstasy. I squeezed harder and harder as I felt the climax approaching,
just as I had done with my pillow a thousand times.
After the best orgasm in my life so far, I lay there still for as long as I could. I did
not want to let him go. I wanted him scissored between my thighs forever. And he
wanted my thighs to scissor him forever. The perfect match! We were so happy we
couldn’t believe it. I quoted another song for him: “I only have thighs for you”. It was
like a preview of our wedding vows and we got married shortly after our first scissor
session.
In the coming months I would scissor him almost every day. On occasions we tried
some competitive wrestling and I beat him almost every time. Even if he’s generally
stronger than me, I’m more skilled in martial arts and once I wrap my legs around
him it’s curtains. My legs will always be able to make him submit.
Now I’m twenty-four and I am living together with the man who shares my
obsession. We have come out of the closet in a big way and done much more than
just enjoying our private scissor sessions. We have started a video company called
Scissors Galore that makes films about mixed wrestling with emphasis on scissors.
I am the star of most of our videos, but we have also found other friends who share
our interest and take part in our videos.
One video we made is considered a classic among connoisseurs. It was a totally
improvised session and just happened to happen when my husband came in and
started the camera. I was alone in the studio with a guy who was going to play the
victim in our new video. The video was going to be filmed in the fashion of the film
“Moulin Rogue” and we were trying our costumes when this guy made a pass at me.
He told me how incredibly sexy I looked in my long, green fishnet stockings and then he pushed me down onto a couch and climbed on top. I quickly wrapped my legs
around his waist in self-defence. I just held him fast as I tried to talk some sense to
him. He kept trying to force me to make love to him and I furiously started squeezing
him, grinding my thighs on his sides. He started to abuse me verbally and I decided
to really work him over with my legs.
That’s when my husband came back. He could see that I was handling my enemy
without trouble and got so turned on by the sight that he started the camera. I never
knew I was being filmed. This resulted in a genuinely violent and extremely erotic
video.
I turned my victim around sideways in my scissors, enabling me to hold him
tighter and squeeze him harder. Reinforcing the hold I pulled him as hard as I could
towards me and started squeezing with all might. It excited me beyond belief to be
able to use the full power of my legs. I never had been able to use total scissor-
power on my husband for fear of hurting him (although I admit having hurt him on
occasions) but now I didn’t mind hurting my victim at all. Sadistic pleasure aroused
me as I squeezed away for a long time, continuing to apply the terrible pressure of
the strongest part of my body. The rapist bastard screamed that he thought his ribs
would break if I kept squeezing. What an excellent idea. I gathered my strength and
gave him a long hard squeeze screaming out load from the effort and the excitement
of using my leg power to inflict such excruciating pain. One last quick jolt and I heard
his bottom rib crack. He went limp and silent.
I kicked him off the couch to the floor and stood up to survey my legwork. I decided
I wasn’t finished with him. I still had more anger to get out of my system and he
needed more punishing. Also I was too sexually turned on to let him go without
having my orgasm (and humiliate him more). I took aim with my spread legs as he
sat up on the floor. Jumping at him with legs wide open, smashing my crotch into
his face and scissoring him, I brought him down on the floor again. I trapped his
skull in a devastating head scissor, which soon had him quivering and begging for
mercy. I lay on my back, squeezing his head with every fibre of my body. After a long
spell I leaned up on my elbow to see his defeated face. His eyes showed dizziness
and I was sure I’d make him pass out any second. That didn’t stop me. I wanted my
orgasm. I released him, rolled him over to his back and sat down hard astraddle his
face. I started riding his head violently, jumping up and down, grinding back and forth,
and feeling my climax coming soon. As I was close to an orgasm I scissored his head
under me. This made it possible for me to alternate between squeezing him with my
thighs and keep riding his head pressing down hard against it, rubbing my sex into
his face. When I felt the climax coming I yanked his motionless head up as hard as I
could into my crotch and gave it one long last squeeze with my thighs as I exploded
with a roaring scream of lustful triumph in a violently powerful orgasm. My victim
had already passed out and had to spend a few days in hospital after the merciless
treatment of my squeezing legs. And he never got paid for being in the video. After all I was the big star and now I had finally tried everything in the art of scissoring.

Hope You Like It
Old 16-Jan-13, 03:10
Points: 4,005, Level: 26 Points: 4,005, Level: 26 Points: 4,005, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Thumbs up Re: Confessions of a scissor girl

brilliant your boyfriend is a very lucky man<i was getting so turned on by your story i had to leave and come back
Old 16-Jan-13, 03:28
Points: 7,470, Level: 37 Points: 7,470, Level: 37 Points: 7,470, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Confessions of a scissor girl

how come your gender says ''male'' :P

good story though!
Old 18-Jan-13, 10:47
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

It's an old story, he's just sharing it, he didn't write it
Old 09-May-18, 18:09
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Love your story and been interested in how girls got into scissoring us guys..and enjoyed your growing up scissoring
Old 09-May-18, 21:15
Points: 2,825, Level: 22 Points: 2,825, Level: 22 Points: 2,825, Level: 22
Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0%
Last Achievements

Your story made me so hot I had to masturbate until I ejaculated. A female scissoring a man unconscious is one of my fetishes and I masturbate to all of the pictures, gifs, & videos I see.
Old 10-May-18, 03:14
Points: 4,024, Level: 26 Points: 4,024, Level: 26 Points: 4,024, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

A classic from the old legtown.net. There were some pretty great stories on that site.
Old 02-Jul-20, 06:50
Points: 1,097, Level: 12 Points: 1,097, Level: 12 Points: 1,097, Level: 12

I remember reading this story wayyyy back when I first found out about scissorhold content on the internet. I've been looking all over for it. Thanks!

Tags
fetish, headscissor, scissors