Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Dez Desire vs InTheFlesh86, coming soon! Thread.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Molly vs Laila.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - NC-209.

Old 09-May-19, 17:34
Points: 3,014, Level: 22 Points: 3,014, Level: 22 Points: 3,014, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mainstream Mixed Fight Images - mostly M/F

Quote:
Originally Posted by verscont [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Added after 35 minutes:

Meanwhile, on to something completely different. I'm fairly sure I saw bits of this production on YT some time ago, but I wouldn't like to try and trace it now. For one thing it's not an 'action movie'; it's horror - or maybe splatter comedy/horror.

As for the plot, it's just something about a bunch of very attractive female hospital orderlies turning into monsters and running riot, killing and dismembering anyone and everyone they come across. There are quite a few dust-ups for a non-fight genre, but I've just picked out one. Thankfully, it's at the point where the female beasts have gained their strength and aggressiveness, but have retained their beauty and shapeliness for the red-blooded male viewers.

1, 2. I picked up the scene during a melee in the reception area, with the only good-girl-gone-bad who's not dressed like a stick of rock. This blonde nurse(?) attacks a guard, knocking the weapon out of his hand.
3, 4. Then we see that whatever these girls have taken, it gives them enough strength to perform a one-handed throat-lift.
5. As we zoomed in on the fallen minimum-wager's head, I was certain it was to see her smash it with her foot, but no. She just daintily steps over it and wanders off, never to be seen again.
6, 7. Then amongst the carnage, we pick out this brunette who I will stay with from now on. She first has to deal with this Asian guy who runs at her.
8, 9. Then his mate attacks her from behind. She's actually fighting three of them here but I couldn't get a decent shot of them all together.

Added after 13 minutes:

10, Having downed her original opponent and thrown Asian Guy No.3 against a wall, she's left with the one who attacked her from behind. She spins him around, holds his head down and Bingo!
11, 12, 13, 14. Members of this board don't need an explanation as to what's going on here.
15. Except to say that we don't get to see a full-length camera shot of this execution, so this is the point when it switches to her head as she snaps that neck like a twig.
16, 17, 18. Leaving Asian Guy No.2 to slip slowly and lifelessly down to the ground between those shapely but deadly legs - just like Mrs. Fothergill's mime, in fact.
I remember watching that film late one night when I couldn't sleep. It was called Candy Stripers, a sci-fi horror believe it or not. I wasn't expecting the leg neck break, so that was a nice scene!

Old 09-May-19, 17:48
Points: 5,802, Level: 32 Points: 5,802, Level: 32 Points: 5,802, Level: 32
Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0%

Thanked 1,154 Times in 344 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by verscont [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
a blow by blow account with this one, just an opportunity to see those short but powerful Olympian legs in action.
I enjoy watching that video clip. Tonya sees a man and without saying a word to him, she mercilessly beat him up. It is totally a one-sided fight.
Old 09-May-19, 23:10
Points: 4,514, Level: 28 Points: 4,514, Level: 28 Points: 4,514, Level: 28
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Here's the second and final instalment featuring our Turkish judo girl. Apologies for the even dodgier picture quality, but this very low budget independent feature must have been filmed on location rather than in film studios. And I hope it's better to see it like this than not at all.

1. After chasing her to the edge of the mats, the dumb male pushes her back to the centre and demands a 'Winner Take All' final round.
2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. I think we've all seen this one before; and it's good to watch it from a distance done by the actors themselves in a single smooth move - rather than the 'WTF just went on?' Hollywood cut/edit style.
8, 9. Taking care to keep hold of him throughout the throw, she easily climbs on top of his stunned prone body.

Added after 26 minutes:

10, 11. He's struggling wildly but she's totally in control, gradually moving up his torso to prepare for another submission.
12, 13. In a temporary moment of anger, she genuinely wants to choke him out but knows such a breach of club rules would get her into big trouble.
14, 15. She looks down contentedly as his pitiful face contorts in pain; then whispers in his ear what she's going to do to him - he thinks she's joking but right now she means it.
16. Knowing she isn't allowed to go any further with this move, and aware that he isn't capable of escaping even if she had her hands tied, she reluctantly dismounts. "Get up, it's time for your punishment."
17. But at the last minute she relents on her threat - which was to stand above his prone body twisting his hand painfully in hers whilst planting her foot firmly on his chest for the whole class to see. "I think you've sufficiently humiliated yourself."
18. So before skulking away he simply bows to her superiority and promises never again to challenge it. She, meanwhile, moves on to another bigger guy, deciding that if the male ego is so fragile, she may have to let this one have a point or two amidst the lesson she's about to give him.
What is this from? The Fighter?
Old 10-May-19, 06:04
Points: 63,983, Level: 100 Points: 63,983, Level: 100 Points: 63,983, Level: 100
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 14,439 Times in 1,639 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by duras9992 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What is this from? The Fighter?
Nope, as I said in my introduction to that scene:

"Well what follows here (from 20 years earlier) may be where the makers of that one got their ideas."

Here it is:

The Following User Says Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 10-May-19, 09:21
Points: 63,983, Level: 100 Points: 63,983, Level: 100 Points: 63,983, Level: 100
Last Achievements

This one strictly speaking isn't a woman - she or it must be a cyborg or android or something like that, as they made clear at the end of the scene. But that didn't stop us all from drooling over Daryl Hannah when she was giving Deckard a face massage with those replicant legs, did it?

So I'm bringing this unknown stunner to your attention today. Who knows where she came from and why she's here. I don't recall seeing or hearing about her until she rolled up to the truck stop on a bike.

1. Yes, that outfit - I know. I decided perhaps fembots could be geeks too, and she'd just got back from a Blade Runner Fan Convention.
2, 3. She knows how to shoot bullets - and take them in the chest too.
4, 5. But she was only thrown backwards through that paper door by the force of them; she's soon back like a screaming harpy.
6, 7, 8. She jumps onto our hero and uses her silver finger to gouge into his neck; I think this means he's a cyborg too and she's trying to locate and remove his battery or whatever.
9. And then we get treated to the first of her curious facial expressions.

Added after 16 minutes:

I thought soulless machines were meant to be completely lacking human emotions, but this one grins and grimaces like she's at a gurning contest.

10, 11. Miss Plastic Knickers is handy with her fists as she attacks him with a look that says "You left the toilet seat up again!"
12, 13, 14, 15. But having little luck with those strikes, she puts her lithe legs to good use with a series of kicks to the head.
16. Once he's dazed from her foot power, she throws him onto the bed - a move not shown here because the director decided to film it from the other side of a wall.
17. Once on the bed, after a bit of rolling around, he manages to kick her off onto the floor...
18. and then follows her across the room where he hopes to get the upper-hand whilst she's down.
Attached Images
File Type: png Vendetta1.png (741.5 KB, 79 views)
File Type: png Vendetta2.png (526.9 KB, 48 views)
File Type: png Vendetta3.png (551.9 KB, 42 views)
File Type: png Vendetta4.png (638.4 KB, 29 views)
File Type: png Vendetta5.png (688.3 KB, 15 views)
File Type: png Vendetta6.png (717.4 KB, 73 views)
File Type: png Vendetta7.png (789.4 KB, 52 views)
File Type: png Vendetta8.png (729.7 KB, 66 views)
File Type: png Vendetta9.png (763.5 KB, 58 views)
File Type: png Vendetta10.png (682.8 KB, 57 views)
File Type: png Vendetta11.png (551.1 KB, 10 views)
File Type: png Vendetta12.png (808.8 KB, 52 views)
File Type: png Vendetta13.png (724.8 KB, 44 views)
File Type: png Vendetta14.png (623.4 KB, 28 views)
File Type: png Vendetta15.png (675.5 KB, 104 views)
File Type: png Vendetta16.png (799.8 KB, 75 views)
File Type: png Vendetta17.png (717.3 KB, 71 views)
File Type: png Vendetta18.png (734.0 KB, 32 views)

Last edited by verscont; 10-May-19 at 09:21.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 10-May-19, 10:30
Points: 13,557, Level: 50 Points: 13,557, Level: 50 Points: 13,557, Level: 50
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,106 Times in 109 Posts

thanks for the post, what film is this ?
Old 10-May-19, 11:26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rucksack2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
thanks for the post, what film is this ?
Cheers - but that's what the 'Thanks' button is there for!

(Only trying to wind you up - here's what you want to know) -

And here too is the end of our sadly uncredited - and therefore anonymous - gurn-faced actress, doing what some of us like best.

1. We pick up the action with the hero standing above our prone fembot. And so begins a trial of strength, which he's clearly losing. But once her arms are stretched to the max, she can't push him back any further.
2, 3. Hey, what's she's doing with those gorgeously-manufactured legs?
4, 5. That's right - she's getting further leverage by gripping his neck with them. And the character may be robotic, but those legs aren't - as we see from that protruding vein on her foot.
6. She uses her strong vice-like feet to move his head further away whilst raising herself upwards into a handstand.
7. And with one mighty push and twist she launches him onto the bed; leaving us with one final brief look at that gorgeous rear view.
8, 9. But all things must come to an end, and hers does when our male cyborg is the first to get up, and uses his advantage to rip her head off. My Danish isn't up to much but I figure the comment is part of some cheap Bondian wisecrack.
Attached Images
File Type: png Vendetta19.png (756.4 KB, 24 views)
File Type: png Vendetta20.png (709.0 KB, 34 views)
File Type: png Vendetta21.png (663.9 KB, 45 views)
File Type: png Vendetta22.png (741.2 KB, 70 views)
File Type: png Vendetta23.png (766.8 KB, 61 views)
File Type: png Vendetta24.png (693.1 KB, 59 views)
File Type: png Vendetta25.png (650.2 KB, 56 views)
File Type: png Vendetta26.png (734.0 KB, 102 views)
File Type: png Vendetta27.png (657.4 KB, 50 views)
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 10-May-19, 23:40
Points: 4,514, Level: 28 Points: 4,514, Level: 28 Points: 4,514, Level: 28
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Nope, as I said in my introduction to that scene:

"Well what follows here (from 20 years earlier) may be where the makers of that one got their ideas."

Here it is:

Thanks - anyone know where to find it online for viewing?
Old 11-May-19, 08:29
Last Achievements

Every so often, we get bemused by a film that trundles along in a predictable way, only to provide a WTF moment in the last reel. The hostage/road movie-turned vampire bloodfest 'From Dusk Till Dawn' is a case in point (sorry about the spoiler). Less well-known is the sudden discovery by our jungle butterfly-chasing heroes of a dominatrix-ruled cave kingdom in the French sci-fi fantasy 'Gwendoline'. BTW I heartily recommend that one to anyone who hasn't seen it. And here's another in a similar vein from Bollywood.

The poor quality of the action images is no fault of mine or the makers. It's the Indian distributors' irritating habit of cramming too much onto a disc. They won't pay an extra penny, cent or rupee for dual-layer discs to hold their mammoth 4-hour sagas, and even boast of selling 3 full movies on a single DVD! Nope, India isn't the place to be if you want Ultra HD. The best way to view it was probably the Channel 4 (UK) broadcast many years ago, but I've never seen it repeated.

But I digress. Despite these problems I couldn't resist bringing this absurdity to the forum. Let's set the scene. We've just been treated to three hours of the stuff from which all Bollywood product is formed. We get corrupt cops, moustache-twirling baddies, social commentary, comedy slapstick etc. And, of course, demure maidens and ridiculously-attired heroes who burst into song every 15 minutes when - whatever the location - a hundred brightly-dressed dancing girls spring up from nowhere to accompany them.

Sorry! Yes, I'll get on with it. Suddenly, our heroes turn a corner and they find themselves in a different movie. It's the high-tech underground lair of a previously unseen evil genius who looks familiar somehow...

1. Ah welcome! I've been expecting you. And as you can see, I don't give a sh*t if sharks are now a protected species. (Actually, the hero is then thrown into a tank of plastic crocodiles, but we don't need to see that here).
2, 3, 4. My heart raced when I first saw these stunningly statuesque henchwomen, praying we would see them in action. But sadly, all we get from either is this single powerful kick, after which the heroes decide they'll stick to fighting the weaker male goons.
5, 6. And so we're left with these two more traditionally-dressed beauties who infiltrated the den disguised as dancers. We begin with them under the guard of gun-toting henchmen.
7, 8, 9. But once they're all distracted by our 'Best Henchwoman Legs' award winner, the heroines disarm their captors and give them a good punching and kicking.

Added after 8 minutes:

10. Now the pair are free to join the main set-piece brawl.
11, 12. Sometimes it's hard to keep track of the girls throughout the group melee, but we see enough to know that red dress loves to punch and kick.
13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18. Whilst yellow dress knows a bit of judo. Yes, the video looks much better but here's a near frame-by-frame demonstration of one move.

I was thinking of giving my Bollywood Policewomen, Jungle Girls, Martial Artists and Daku-types their own picture thread. But I do realise the quality needs to be upped a bit from this to make it worthwhile.
Attached Images
File Type: png Shaan1.png (658.5 KB, 9 views)
File Type: png Shaan2.png (794.4 KB, 23 views)
File Type: png Shaan3.png (767.3 KB, 28 views)
File Type: png Shaan4.png (518.2 KB, 53 views)
File Type: png Shaan5.png (759.5 KB, 11 views)
File Type: png Shaan6.png (760.5 KB, 16 views)
File Type: png Shaan7.png (702.4 KB, 15 views)
File Type: png Shaan8.png (660.8 KB, 12 views)
File Type: png Shaan9.png (681.6 KB, 12 views)
File Type: png Shaan10.png (822.2 KB, 17 views)
File Type: png Shaan11.png (616.2 KB, 31 views)
File Type: png Shaan12.png (790.2 KB, 22 views)
File Type: png Shaan13.png (673.3 KB, 12 views)
File Type: png Shaan14.png (734.8 KB, 21 views)
File Type: png Shaan15.png (664.3 KB, 16 views)
File Type: png Shaan16.png (628.7 KB, 9 views)
File Type: png Shaan17.png (475.9 KB, 10 views)
File Type: png Shaan18.png (715.6 KB, 37 views)

Last edited by verscont; 11-May-19 at 08:29.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 12-May-19, 18:36
Last Achievements

Quote:
I was thinking of giving my Bollywood Policewomen, Jungle Girls, Martial Artists and Daku-types their own picture thread. But I do realise the quality needs to be upped a bit from this to make it worthwhile.

Never mind; I found there's already a Bollywood girls Picture Thread so I've started posting on there already.