Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

The struggle to stay on top.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Sasha vs Suzanne.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-157.




Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 04-Jan-19, 15:01
ClckwrkOra ClckwrkOra is offline
Senior Member
Points: 7,329, Level: 36 Points: 7,329, Level: 36 Points: 7,329, Level: 36
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,213
Thanks: 315
Thanked 771 Times in 469 Posts
Default Re: Fighting Dolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokowawa [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That was super rare pin and the flexibility of the girls helped a lot. the erotic part was a factor too

Yes, both women can stretch and hold that position for a period of time.

And like most FD women, they seemingly display an understanding of how to use their hips to gain favorable position.

Guys like Mickey lose because they try using their upper body strength, which isn't as useful on the ground.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 04-Jan-19, 15:49
kokowawa kokowawa is offline
Senior Member
Points: 3,471, Level: 24 Points: 3,471, Level: 24 Points: 3,471, Level: 24
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 220
Thanks: 84
Thanked 241 Times in 113 Posts
Default Re: Fighting Dolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClckwrkOra [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes, both women can stretch and hold that position for a period of time.

And like most FD women, they seemingly display an understanding of how to use their hips to gain favorable position.

Guys like Mickey lose because they try using their upper body strength, which isn't as useful on the ground.
totally agree. their hips are their secret weapon on the ground specially if she has similar height and weight as the guy. hips totally eliminate upper body strength which also can be reduced by larger breast like kim ly always does.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kokowawa For This Useful Post:
  #33  
Old 04-Jan-19, 16:01
ClckwrkOra ClckwrkOra is offline
Senior Member
Points: 7,329, Level: 36 Points: 7,329, Level: 36 Points: 7,329, Level: 36
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,213
Thanks: 315
Thanked 771 Times in 469 Posts
Default Re: Fighting Dolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokowawa [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
totally agree. their hips are their secret weapon on the ground specially if she has similar height and weight as the guy. hips totally eliminate upper body strength which also can be reduced by larger breast like kim ly always does.

The hips are the body's center of gravity. If a wrestler wants to change position on the ground, they usually must start with their hips.

Women like Kim-ly use their hips to gain top position.

And she in particular can usually wrap her arms around the guy's neck and smother him to a submission.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ClckwrkOra For This Useful Post:
  #34  
Old 24-May-19, 20:31
Ryan Reavis Ryan Reavis is offline
Junior Member
Points: 2,657, Level: 21 Points: 2,657, Level: 21 Points: 2,657, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Gender: Male
Location: Brazil
Posts: 17
Thanks: 1,018
Thanked 39 Times in 11 Posts
Default Re: Fighting Dolls discussion

Can anyone here manage to make a win-loss-draw ranking in the mixed fights of the fighting dolls? for the matches i watch Martin lost two for Emannuela, won two and lost two against Andy (counting a 1vs2 fight) in addition Mickey lost twice to Claire, and so on, someone to help? thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 12-Jul-19, 12:04
brsimmons's Avatar
brsimmons brsimmons is offline
Pioneers Moderator
Points: 25,591, Level: 69 Points: 25,591, Level: 69 Points: 25,591, Level: 69
Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 647
Thanks: 521
Thanked 2,582 Times in 408 Posts
Default Re: Fighting Dolls discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Reavis [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Can anyone here manage to make a win-loss-draw ranking in the mixed fights of the fighting dolls? for the matches i watch Martin lost two for Emannuela, won two and lost two against Andy (counting a 1vs2 fight) in addition Mickey lost twice to Claire, and so on, someone to help? thanks.
If I think about it I could give you Claire’s mixed record. Don’t think I could do anyone else who’s had more than one (like I know Bella, Verona, Justina, and I think Anni are all 0-1) or two mixed matches because I probably haven’t seen them all plus I’d get a headache trying to remember all those matches if I had seen them all. Here’s Claire. I remember some exact scores but only a few.

Mickey W
David W
Andre L (1-2)
Tomas W (domination)
Mario W (domination, like 11-0; event match)
Ivan L (think it was 3-4)
Waldemar W
Marian W
Marcel W (5-0)
Rene W (5-0)
Mickey W
Vito L (shut out—only mixed match she lost by more than one fall)
Lukas W (something like 9-2)
Mario W (5-0)
Waldemar W (either 2-1 or 3-2; event match)
Marian W (3-0)
Mickey W (5-0?)

14-3. Impressive record given that the matches were authentically competitive.

Last edited by brsimmons; 13-Jul-19 at 05:14.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to brsimmons For This Useful Post:
  #36  
Old 13-Jul-19, 13:14
bizyz bizyz is offline
Senior Member
Points: 5,689, Level: 32 Points: 5,689, Level: 32 Points: 5,689, Level: 32
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 572
Thanks: 2
Thanked 265 Times in 165 Posts
Default Re: Fighting Dolls discussion

I think FD would be even better if the girls were given jiu jitsu instruction.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bizyz For This Useful Post:
  #37  
Old 13-Jul-19, 18:27
haymaker haymaker is offline
Senior Member
Points: 6,445, Level: 34 Points: 6,445, Level: 34 Points: 6,445, Level: 34
Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 136
Thanks: 55
Thanked 655 Times in 117 Posts
Default Re: Fighting Dolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClckwrkOra [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The hips are the body's center of gravity. If a wrestler wants to change position on the ground, they usually must start with their hips.

Women like Kim-ly use their hips to gain top position.

And she in particular can usually wrap her arms around the guy's neck and smother him to a submission.
My wife has a similar body to Kim-ly and in my experience having that hip strength and flexibility is an incredible weapon. It is basically impossible for me to pin her as she can flip me off with her hips and legs if I am on top and when she is on top she uses those hips to lock in my legs where I am basically defenseless and have to give.

I took some BJJ classes and wrestled some bigger guys with lots of upper body strength and I actually managed to get some pins and could escape from the bottom, neither of which I could ever do against her. I would 100% take hip strength over upper body strength.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 13-Jul-19, 18:35
gorbash76 gorbash76 is offline
Member
Points: 3,045, Level: 22 Points: 3,045, Level: 22 Points: 3,045, Level: 22
Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 37
Thanks: 7
Thanked 159 Times in 22 Posts
Default Re: Fighting Dolls discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizyz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think FD would be even better if the girls were given jiu jitsu instruction.
God please no. One of the reasons I like FD so much is that they have not been blighted by the boredom of BJJ which has ruined the sexiness of many other competitive wrestling girls.

There's plenty of BJJ trained ladies around let's not pollute FD with it please
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gorbash76 For This Useful Post:
  #39  
Old 13-Jul-19, 19:57
ClckwrkOra ClckwrkOra is offline
Senior Member
Points: 7,329, Level: 36 Points: 7,329, Level: 36 Points: 7,329, Level: 36
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,213
Thanks: 315
Thanked 771 Times in 469 Posts
Default Re: Fighting Dolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by haymaker [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My wife has a similar body to Kim-ly and in my experience having that hip strength and flexibility is an incredible weapon. It is basically impossible for me to pin her as she can flip me off with her hips and legs if I am on top and when she is on top she uses those hips to lock in my legs where I am basically defenseless and have to give.

I took some BJJ classes and wrestled some bigger guys with lots of upper body strength and I actually managed to get some pins and could escape from the bottom, neither of which I could ever do against her. I would 100% take hip strength over upper body strength.


He or she who uses their hips best will be the winner on the ground.

Upper body strength is fine and dandy, but it means nothing if the wrestler can't get in the right position for pins or submissions.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ClckwrkOra For This Useful Post:
  #40  
Old 13-Jul-19, 20:10
haymaker haymaker is offline
Senior Member
Points: 6,445, Level: 34 Points: 6,445, Level: 34 Points: 6,445, Level: 34
Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 136
Thanks: 55
Thanked 655 Times in 117 Posts
Default Re: Fighting Dolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClckwrkOra [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
He or she who uses their hips best will be the winner on the ground.

Upper body strength is fine and dandy, but it means nothing if the wrestler can't get in the right position for pins or submissions.
Yep, I noticed this exactly with my wife. A lot of woman have great hip strength but don't have the upper body strength to take full advantage of that. My wife's upper body is really strong for a woman but above average for a man. Since she could use her hips to get in perfect positions for pins she had enough upper body strength to maintain that leverage and make it impossible for me to beat her. Guys who had a lot of upper body strength just couldn't get me in as vulnerable a position to use all that strength to get a pin.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
More m-f from Fighting Dolls? ClckwrkOra Wrestling & Fighting Videos 8 01-Apr-17 07:01
Fighting Dolls kraken Wrestling & Fighting Videos 15 06-Sep-15 08:21


All times are GMT. The time now is 18:02.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.