Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

The struggle to stay on top.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Sasha vs Suzanne.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-157.

Old 04-Jan-19, 15:01
Points: 7,329, Level: 36 Points: 7,329, Level: 36 Points: 7,329, Level: 36
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Fighting Dolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokowawa [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That was super rare pin and the flexibility of the girls helped a lot. the erotic part was a factor too

Yes, both women can stretch and hold that position for a period of time.

And like most FD women, they seemingly display an understanding of how to use their hips to gain favorable position.

Guys like Mickey lose because they try using their upper body strength, which isn't as useful on the ground.
Old 04-Jan-19, 15:49
Points: 3,471, Level: 24 Points: 3,471, Level: 24 Points: 3,471, Level: 24
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClckwrkOra [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes, both women can stretch and hold that position for a period of time.

And like most FD women, they seemingly display an understanding of how to use their hips to gain favorable position.

Guys like Mickey lose because they try using their upper body strength, which isn't as useful on the ground.
totally agree. their hips are their secret weapon on the ground specially if she has similar height and weight as the guy. hips totally eliminate upper body strength which also can be reduced by larger breast like kim ly always does.
The Following User Says Thank You to kokowawa For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jan-19, 16:01
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokowawa [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
totally agree. their hips are their secret weapon on the ground specially if she has similar height and weight as the guy. hips totally eliminate upper body strength which also can be reduced by larger breast like kim ly always does.

The hips are the body's center of gravity. If a wrestler wants to change position on the ground, they usually must start with their hips.

Women like Kim-ly use their hips to gain top position.

And she in particular can usually wrap her arms around the guy's neck and smother him to a submission.
The Following User Says Thank You to ClckwrkOra For This Useful Post:
Old 24-May-19, 20:31
Points: 2,657, Level: 21 Points: 2,657, Level: 21 Points: 2,657, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Fighting Dolls discussion

Can anyone here manage to make a win-loss-draw ranking in the mixed fights of the fighting dolls? for the matches i watch Martin lost two for Emannuela, won two and lost two against Andy (counting a 1vs2 fight) in addition Mickey lost twice to Claire, and so on, someone to help? thanks.
Old 12-Jul-19, 12:04
Pioneers Moderator
Points: 25,591, Level: 69 Points: 25,591, Level: 69 Points: 25,591, Level: 69
Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,582 Times in 408 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Reavis [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Can anyone here manage to make a win-loss-draw ranking in the mixed fights of the fighting dolls? for the matches i watch Martin lost two for Emannuela, won two and lost two against Andy (counting a 1vs2 fight) in addition Mickey lost twice to Claire, and so on, someone to help? thanks.
If I think about it I could give you Claire’s mixed record. Don’t think I could do anyone else who’s had more than one (like I know Bella, Verona, Justina, and I think Anni are all 0-1) or two mixed matches because I probably haven’t seen them all plus I’d get a headache trying to remember all those matches if I had seen them all. Here’s Claire. I remember some exact scores but only a few.

Mickey W
David W
Andre L (1-2)
Tomas W (domination)
Mario W (domination, like 11-0; event match)
Ivan L (think it was 3-4)
Waldemar W
Marian W
Marcel W (5-0)
Rene W (5-0)
Mickey W
Vito L (shut out—only mixed match she lost by more than one fall)
Lukas W (something like 9-2)
Mario W (5-0)
Waldemar W (either 2-1 or 3-2; event match)
Marian W (3-0)
Mickey W (5-0?)

14-3. Impressive record given that the matches were authentically competitive.

Last edited by brsimmons; 13-Jul-19 at 05:14.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to brsimmons For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-19, 13:14
Points: 5,689, Level: 32 Points: 5,689, Level: 32 Points: 5,689, Level: 32
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

I think FD would be even better if the girls were given jiu jitsu instruction.
The Following User Says Thank You to bizyz For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-19, 18:27
Points: 6,445, Level: 34 Points: 6,445, Level: 34 Points: 6,445, Level: 34
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClckwrkOra [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The hips are the body's center of gravity. If a wrestler wants to change position on the ground, they usually must start with their hips.

Women like Kim-ly use their hips to gain top position.

And she in particular can usually wrap her arms around the guy's neck and smother him to a submission.
My wife has a similar body to Kim-ly and in my experience having that hip strength and flexibility is an incredible weapon. It is basically impossible for me to pin her as she can flip me off with her hips and legs if I am on top and when she is on top she uses those hips to lock in my legs where I am basically defenseless and have to give.

I took some BJJ classes and wrestled some bigger guys with lots of upper body strength and I actually managed to get some pins and could escape from the bottom, neither of which I could ever do against her. I would 100% take hip strength over upper body strength.
Old 13-Jul-19, 18:35
Points: 3,045, Level: 22 Points: 3,045, Level: 22 Points: 3,045, Level: 22
Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizyz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think FD would be even better if the girls were given jiu jitsu instruction.
God please no. One of the reasons I like FD so much is that they have not been blighted by the boredom of BJJ which has ruined the sexiness of many other competitive wrestling girls.

There's plenty of BJJ trained ladies around let's not pollute FD with it please
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gorbash76 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-19, 19:57
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by haymaker [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My wife has a similar body to Kim-ly and in my experience having that hip strength and flexibility is an incredible weapon. It is basically impossible for me to pin her as she can flip me off with her hips and legs if I am on top and when she is on top she uses those hips to lock in my legs where I am basically defenseless and have to give.

I took some BJJ classes and wrestled some bigger guys with lots of upper body strength and I actually managed to get some pins and could escape from the bottom, neither of which I could ever do against her. I would 100% take hip strength over upper body strength.

He or she who uses their hips best will be the winner on the ground.

Upper body strength is fine and dandy, but it means nothing if the wrestler can't get in the right position for pins or submissions.
The Following User Says Thank You to ClckwrkOra For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-19, 20:10
Points: 6,445, Level: 34 Points: 6,445, Level: 34 Points: 6,445, Level: 34
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
He or she who uses their hips best will be the winner on the ground.

Upper body strength is fine and dandy, but it means nothing if the wrestler can't get in the right position for pins or submissions.
Yep, I noticed this exactly with my wife. A lot of woman have great hip strength but don't have the upper body strength to take full advantage of that. My wife's upper body is really strong for a woman but above average for a man. Since she could use her hips to get in perfect positions for pins she had enough upper body strength to maintain that leverage and make it impossible for me to beat her. Guys who had a lot of upper body strength just couldn't get me in as vulnerable a position to use all that strength to get a pin.