Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Jan-22, 11:06
Bevvie97

Default A never heard confession

(I couldn't stop myself from writing and uploading this brain leakage, sorry for my shameful weakness)

Alone in my bed, sleepless after midnight in dead silence. If I don’t fall asleep in twenty minutes, there must be a tremendous reason behind, and now there actually is. Christmas is over but I am still at home, with my loving family. All in vain, they can’t help me this time. Even if they knew everything about us, it would have to be solely my decision, concerning our future, my dearest love. One of the most serious decisions a woman has to make in her life. Let my only witness be the crescent moon, watching me through the window, flooding my room with cold silvery light.
I think I’m truly in love with you, honestly, without the slightest uncertainty or pretention. And I also feel beyond doubt that you love me too, even more passionately than I could have imagined of a quiet and reserved intellectual like you. Sometimes I can hardly believe my luck, finding such a good-looking and decent lover, maybe my real one and only, in a foreign country, right in my first year spent there. I would eagerly listen to your endless tales about history, mythology and arts for a lifetime. And I love your voice, your smile, the warmth of your gentle embrace, everything. Well, almost everything…
I’m sure you wouldn’t have popped the question, right before we parted at the airport, if you didn’t believe that you thoroughly know me, the rookie foreigner colleague you had noticed in the buffet more than a year ago, and soon seriously fallen in love with. You think we are almost a perfect match, have a high chance for living in harmony, with only a single major difference in nature that so far we have been able to handle: my love of combat sports, especially judo, which you consider far too fierce and cruel for women.
But with regards to that belief, my dear, you are wrong: a substantial part of my true nature is still hidden from you. My most feared secret you have failed to discover. A fetish of sexual nature, and actually a very powerful one. I’m very much into physical female domination, excitingly combined with judo. A very old story with roots reaching back to my childhood, to the years I spent as a pre-cadet age judoka. Since then I have been doing my best to keep it secret, and even though it was sometimes very hard to cover, still nobody knows it in my real life acquaintance. Not even my best friends, former teammates, and of course nobody from my family. And now it’s frightening me more than ever.

Oh my God, I don’t want to lose you, but how could I suppress this fetish for a lifetime? Would that be possible at all, given my rather weak willpower? We may really seem an ideal couple in your eyes, and also to our colleagues and friends, even our parents. But none of these kind people surrounding me have the slightest idea of how seriously I’m addicted to female domination. Over guys or girls, it doesn’t matter to me, the point is that a dominant female judoka, such as myself or an even stronger one, has to defeat them, most preferably making them submit publicly, against their will, in a judo randori.
As a brown-belter judoka I often feature in my own fantasies, fighting male or female opponents, and being a switch I enjoy either role in domination, with a single restriction: in mixed fights I need to be the winner, otherwise the longed sexual effect doesn’t really arise. And you know darling, you are a man… My most beloved one, whom I would like to overpower more than anyone else in this universe. To make you admit my physical superiority over you, to feel your defeated body relax in surrender, to hear you tapping out to your loving girlfriend. Should it happen just between the two of us, even then it would be wonderful, I wouldn't care if nobody else knew about it, if you felt it embarrassing I would never give the slightest hint to anyone that your Beverly can beat you. But I did not dare to attempt so far, even to mention it to you. I was too much afraid of your reaction, expectably a complete rejection, and its potential consequences on our romance, to take the risk.
You seem to have no fetish at all, never talked about anything weird sexual fantasy and I haven’t noticed the slightest trace of any sort of deviance in you. I always had the sexiest feet in the dojo but you never pay too much attention to them, didn’t try to wrestle me, to clamp your hand over my mouth or anything else unconventional while making love. Once in early spring, the second time we had sex in my rented flat, I mounted upon you and pinned you down to my bed, tightly holding your wrists and smiling at you seductively but perhaps too confidently for your taste, with a gaze of challenge. You didn't protest or tell me anything but got almost petrified and the air chilled around us in seconds, so that I immediately released you and soon we could continue as if nothing happened. But I learn quite quickly and never tried such moves again.
Perhaps I should have given you signs of my fetish and its importance in my sexuality earlier and more clearly, before we got so close to each other, but I was completely enchanted by you during the first months spent together and above all I wanted to look and behave like a flawless, irresistibly alluring sweetheart, fully compatible with you. Soon I had to learn that the only fact you don’t like about me is that once I was a judoka and am still fond of that tough sport. I can still recall when I first mentioned, quite proudly, that your girlfriend is a brown-belter. We were watching a funny Italian series featuring a female police officer, and there was a dojo scene in which she performed a few judo moves on her male colleagues, apparently outclassing them. And then suddenly I inserted that it wasn’t bad from the actress but I could have done that throw much better. I wanted to take the opportunity and start our first prolonged talk about judo, but you showed no interest except for minimal courtesy and barely put questions about my experiences. I badly wanted to tell you that judo is wonderful, can be beautiful and many times very emotional, sometimes even sensual. But you were reluctant to talk about anything related to judo and since then I hadn’t brought up the topic until I noticed a small dojo nearby and started trying ju-jitsu. At first I even thought to try and keep it secret, but after a month I told you and eventually the whole experiment got sunk anyway, by the pandemic and that there wasn't a real black-belter sensei in the club I would eagerly have learned from.
And as from now your cute Beverly won’t strangle anyone to unconsciousness, at least for a good while, my love, only in my weird fantasies. In real life Beverly turns into a charming innocent fairy, as you wish. Well, considering my muscles, would rather say a fitness fairy. Because in your ideal world, women are sweet and tender angels of beauty, as far from doing combat sports as one can imagine. I know that, darling and am ready to pay the price to keep you. My judo related things became taboo between us but I can live with that, we will talk about many other interesting things, you are a talking library anyway. However, as for the fetish, that’s a different story, a much more difficult one and I don’t know how could I promise anything.
Oh honey, you can’t imagine how much I struggle for us. Have been suppressing my weird desires since the first time we were making love, but it requires incredible discipline and every time I fear of losing control over the fetish in the moments of ecstasy. And in that case… Well, you wouldn’t have the slightest chance to restrain me and defend yourself from my unleashed, violent lust. Although I certainly wouldn't make any harm to your precious body my love, I’m afraid you would then undergo the most humiliating experience of your life, as my helpless toy, a serious insult to your male ego that you would never be able to completely forgive me for.
I’m well aware you try and give your best to please me and always pay attention to make me fully satisfied, but I should be blind not to recognize your most basic masculine instincts when they get revealed in bed. You want to dominate your partner in sex, darling, albeit gently, but obviously and one-sidedly. You most prefer to lie on top of me in the missionary position, and any time I climb upon you to envelope your manhood most deeply, you try and flip our bodies very soon to have me beneath you again, lying on my back. You know, it’s because you like to feel yourself in charge, as the stronger sex, to keep our moves and clutched bodies under your complete control. You want to make me yours, and instinctively aren’t pleased by the thought that I also want to make you mine.
But the truth is, darling, that you are not the stronger sex in our couple and I suppose you are aware of that to certain extent, and either struggle to accept it, or at least subconsciously feel the situation awkward. In any case, it must remain our hidden secret, because in spite of being intelligent, you are not the man ever be ready to face the embarrassing fact that your girlfriend would overpower you in a fair fight. It’s the truth my love, but I whisper it only to the moon, never to anyone else, that your sweetheart could make you hers, even without your consent, if she wanted to.
I would never say that you are a weakling my love, but had won on the genetic lottery and perhaps that’s why didn’t bother with doing much sports in your adult life other than some cycling and swimming, and never regularly. As for combat sports, you haven't even tried at all. In contrast to that, I had ten years of high standard judo training, and recently do my personal fitness training three times a week, with a program you wouldn’t be able to fully perform. And you are not a large man, in fact maybe shorter than average, I am almost equal to you in size and at least as strong as you. As for my hands, I can usually unscrew tight caps you give up struggling with. And when glancing at my legs, honey, remember that these shapely muscled thighs and calves would be able to immobilize you completely in a sankaku-jime, then squeeze until you have no other choice but surrender, to avoid fainting.

A middleweight brown-belter female judoka with more than a thousand training sessions and randori behind her would quite easily defeat an average untrained guy like you in a real fight. Believe me honey, your male pride wouldn’t give you the slightest help on the tatami. Your moves would be as clumsy as those of newbies during their first weeks in the dojo, when they are helpless victims to darker belt judoka in their first dozens of fights. You would lose the false sense of self-confidence in the first minute if faced an experienced judo girl. We are much faster and stronger than you expect and trained to react almost instantly to any given situation during the fight. Within seconds you would find yourself on the mat, and soon in a hopeless position, trapped in some tight hold, and in the worst case your female opponent would make you quickly submit by brutally stretching your elbow or strangling you to the brink of unconsciousness with your own collar.
Oh honey, you can’t imagine how much fascinated I would be by the mere sight… Although I have to admit that in addition to staring mesmerized at your futile struggle against the woman in clear superiority on the tatami, I would probably reach down between my legs to please myself until your inevitable defeat and surrender. She could be someone from my former teammates, the “Band of Sisters”, or just a charming housewife, a little older than you, maybe in her early thirties, looking surprisingly sexy in her white judogi with a tightly tied green belt around her waist. Yes my dear, no matter how humiliating you feel it, I truly believe that even a green-belter female judoka might be able to take you down to the mat, catch you into, let's say a kesa-gatame, a simple but very effective judo pin taught among the first techniques, and then hold you down for an ippon. She shouldn’t have to be excessively cruel to you, I don’t necessarily need to see agony to be aflame with desire, my fetish is more about feeling helplessness, vulnerability and taking or losing pride. Maybe it’s even more exciting if she proves merciful and sweet towards her vanquished male rival. And truly, most female fighters don't want to humiliate male competitors, we just want to win, that's all. It's you men who can't take your defeat to women and experience it as a shameful humiliation, especially if we win by submission. But believe me darling, for a woman in love, even your weakness and faults may seem lovely.
While the majority of women seek stronger partners able to protect them, many of us find weaker or vulnerable guys incredibly sexy. And you would surely look so adorably helpless, being pinned down to the mat in a white judogi, feebly squirming in that tight hold, getting vanquished by a strong, skilled and self-confident female fighter. A hopelessly trapped, desperately struggling, exhausted and scared male victim, hunted down by a ruthless female predator. An amazingly exciting vision my love, turns me on in no time. Probably her teammates, the sexy judo girls standing nearby aside the mat, are also quite aroused by the sight of one-sided domination and wish the woman finished you in a spectacular way. I can almost hear you groaning in pain as she squeezes her hold further to finally force your surrender. Would you beg a woman for her mercy, my dear? Because tapping means begging, admitting your complete helplessness. To a big muscled amazon, maybe you would tap. But what if your opponent making you submit looked like an attractive housewife or the cute girl next door? Would you give up against such women, in front of a watching crowd full of cheering girls and their embarrassed boyfriends? I believe most guys think they wouldn’t tap in any case to a female opponent but eventually they do, either to get rid of pain or to avoid being put to sleep by the girl using a strangle technique. I really don’t know what would you do, male pride is quite strong in you.
The thrilling truth that even if you tapped, it would be her decision what happens to you darling. As a judoka she follows the ethical codex and would never abuse a helpless opponent. But, just theoretically, she could do anything to you, honey. If she tried to kiss your beautiful lips or lick your cute cheek, how would you prevent her? It's better to toss aside the remnants of your pride and surrender, babe, before she lost self-control. Oh darling, the sight of you tapping to a female judoka would surely be enough for me to reach a mind-blowing climax. If only I could catch your gaze in the very moment you decide to tap. Oh, my… The moment of justice for underrated female judo, the moment of my greatest pleasure.
And if the fight was over, although slightly dazed by the orgasm and still aroused due to witnessing your plain defeat to a woman, I would try to calm you down and comfort you, using my softest touch and sweetest kisses as a mild sedative to ease pain and erase the most embarrassing memories. My lovely alto voice would whisper the plausible explanation into your ear that you surely haven’t gone with full force against a woman, and such mixed fights can’t be taken seriously. Perhaps as an ultimate remedy I would wipe up the mat with your triumphant female opponent, that poor little green-belter babe has no chance against a brownie like me, I would eventually finish her with a painful submission hold, right in front of you. There would be a mixture of pain, despair and humiliation in her gaze in the moments of tapping. And finally I would take off her belt to keep it as a relic. Most judoka are proud of their belts, I would humiliate her as a revenge for defeating my lover. Well, your white belt wouldn’t be a too valuable loot for her, you may keep it darling. If you had a foot fetish, I would force her to kiss my feet in front of you. I bet most of female judoka would rather kiss my feet as a humiliation instead of handing over their belt. They would kiss even yours my dear… should you be able to defeat a real judo girl first. You know honey, the obi means a lot to us judoka, it’s not just an ordinary piece of clothes. And your feet are just as cute as all the other parts of your body, darling. Oh yes, you look very sexy from head to toes, I'm so proud of going out with such an attractive guy and all the women working in the lab envy me madly. But you don't have to be afraid of them honey, I can protect you.

If only we shared this wonderfully exciting fetish, I would be the happiest woman on Earth. I would love to read up my stories to you and tell everything about my wildest fantasies. I would thoroughly explain judo too, everything from ashi-waza to zarei. Then next Christmas you would find a judogi under the tree, in your size… But I had better lock my fantasies in my mind, since you don’t like to talk about even mere female judo or wrestling, let alone the fetish of female domination.
Will I ever have the guts to reveal my fetish to you? Unlikely. If we ever want to get married, either one or both of us has to change our attitude about sexuality quite fundamentally, and beyond doubt yours is the more conventional, whereas I am the one hiding mine, even from my most beloved Mom. I can’t believe you would be able to accept me as dominant as I actually am, then later on as a mother of your children if I carried on living out my fetish hundred percent, trying to involve you. Women can be very adaptive if they find a man who is worth the effort. If you weren't full of good qualities precious to me, I wouldn’t forfeit a bit of the fetish. But to leave such a valuable guy because he doesn’t keen on my already abandoned sport or share my deviant tendencies… That wouldn't be the decision of the matured Beverly I want to become.
I’m running out of thinking time, as in a few days we are going to meet again and then I will have to say something, a simple answer to your simple question which, however, will have enormous consequences. Being a few years older, you may see it differently but for me it came quite early, didn’t expect you go that forward. Gosh, then what exactly should I tell you? Plainly, I want to say yes, but... Conditionally, yes, that’s it. And that means it’s time to reveal something of my tendencies but not yet too much. I tame the weirdo judoka Beverly to a little playful wildcat who won’t frighten you away. “Let me have a wish, darling, which I'm a bit ashamed of, though very important for our future. Everything seems perfect, my love, except for that I’ve been too shy so far, and now as we decide to progress in our relationship, I want to be fully open myself to you and reveal my deepest wishes. I would actually like to be a bit more dominant in sex than you have allowed me so far. A minor shift into that direction would be necessary to make it more balanced between us.” Sounds good, I hope. Then we will see. I believe you really think of me now as your future wife, therefore will give your best to tolerate the changed situation for my sake, and we might meet somewhere in the middle.
I will exploit my given chance very cautiously, starting with a playful gentle bed wrestling, where I will let you win every second time, pretending as if we were equal grapplers. Then we may gradually venture further but not even close to my current fantasies. I will hopefully be able to leash my dominant tendencies as much as needed while still enjoy the sex with you. Smart solution Beverly, you feel more relaxed now, don’t you? Okay, tomorrow I have to tell my parents, Mom first, that their eldest daughter will probably be engaged in the near future. Gosh, I hope Dad will take it easy… A nidan judoka I wouldn't be able to protect you from, my love. It would be reasonable from you to please his daughter... You don't have to panic honey, remember that Mom is a medical doctor, in case you needed, and there are no other judoka in my family. And I won't choose my judogi as wedding dress, I promise. Oh, I start becoming very sleepy.
And now, my dearest love, as even the moonlight has left my bedroom, please let me have a brief rest, let me have a dream about us fighting in judogi, on a tatami, in front of a large audience. I wish I could once tell you the result or even show you…
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jan-22, 13:25
Points: 3,843, Level: 26 Points: 3,843, Level: 26 Points: 3,843, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: A never heard confession

A pretty good story, if somewhat of a sad one
Great to see you still contributing
Old 03-Jan-22, 14:24
Points: 3,781, Level: 25 Points: 3,781, Level: 25 Points: 3,781, Level: 25
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

I recognise the feeling. I too dream about fighting a real judoka on the mat. It really is the fetish for me. In full gi, real battle.

Unfortunately, my wife is not interested in judo or fighting so i have to keep this urges to myself and it can be damn quite irritating...
Old 04-Jan-22, 00:22
Points: 4,333, Level: 27 Points: 4,333, Level: 27 Points: 4,333, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bevvie97 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A pretty good story, if somewhat of a sad one
Great to see you still contributing
I loved your story because I love women who practice martial arts and are strong and dominant.

Added after 22 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bevvie97 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
(I couldn't stop myself from writing and uploading this brain leakage, sorry for my shameful weakness)

Alone in my bed, sleepless after midnight in dead silence. If I don’t fall asleep in twenty minutes, there must be a tremendous reason behind, and now there actually is. Christmas is over but I am still at home, with my loving family. All in vain, they can’t help me this time. Even if they knew everything about us, it would have to be solely my decision, concerning our future, my dearest love. One of the most serious decisions a woman has to make in her life. Let my only witness be the crescent moon, watching me through the window, flooding my room with cold silvery light.
I think I’m truly in love with you, honestly, without the slightest uncertainty or pretention. And I also feel beyond doubt that you love me too, even more passionately than I could have imagined of a quiet and reserved intellectual like you. Sometimes I can hardly believe my luck, finding such a good-looking and decent lover, maybe my real one and only, in a foreign country, right in my first year spent there. I would eagerly listen to your endless tales about history, mythology and arts for a lifetime. And I love your voice, your smile, the warmth of your gentle embrace, everything. Well, almost everything…
I’m sure you wouldn’t have popped the question, right before we parted at the airport, if you didn’t believe that you thoroughly know me, the rookie foreigner colleague you had noticed in the buffet more than a year ago, and soon seriously fallen in love with. You think we are almost a perfect match, have a high chance for living in harmony, with only a single major difference in nature that so far we have been able to handle: my love of combat sports, especially judo, which you consider far too fierce and cruel for women.
But with regards to that belief, my dear, you are wrong: a substantial part of my true nature is still hidden from you. My most feared secret you have failed to discover. A fetish of sexual nature, and actually a very powerful one. I’m very much into physical female domination, excitingly combined with judo. A very old story with roots reaching back to my childhood, to the years I spent as a pre-cadet age judoka. Since then I have been doing my best to keep it secret, and even though it was sometimes very hard to cover, still nobody knows it in my real life acquaintance. Not even my best friends, former teammates, and of course nobody from my family. And now it’s frightening me more than ever.

Oh my God, I don’t want to lose you, but how could I suppress this fetish for a lifetime? Would that be possible at all, given my rather weak willpower? We may really seem an ideal couple in your eyes, and also to our colleagues and friends, even our parents. But none of these kind people surrounding me have the slightest idea of how seriously I’m addicted to female domination. Over guys or girls, it doesn’t matter to me, the point is that a dominant female judoka, such as myself or an even stronger one, has to defeat them, most preferably making them submit publicly, against their will, in a judo randori.
As a brown-belter judoka I often feature in my own fantasies, fighting male or female opponents, and being a switch I enjoy either role in domination, with a single restriction: in mixed fights I need to be the winner, otherwise the longed sexual effect doesn’t really arise. And you know darling, you are a man… My most beloved one, whom I would like to overpower more than anyone else in this universe. To make you admit my physical superiority over you, to feel your defeated body relax in surrender, to hear you tapping out to your loving girlfriend. Should it happen just between the two of us, even then it would be wonderful, I wouldn't care if nobody else knew about it, if you felt it embarrassing I would never give the slightest hint to anyone that your Beverly can beat you. But I did not dare to attempt so far, even to mention it to you. I was too much afraid of your reaction, expectably a complete rejection, and its potential consequences on our romance, to take the risk.
You seem to have no fetish at all, never talked about anything weird sexual fantasy and I haven’t noticed the slightest trace of any sort of deviance in you. I always had the sexiest feet in the dojo but you never pay too much attention to them, didn’t try to wrestle me, to clamp your hand over my mouth or anything else unconventional while making love. Once in early spring, the second time we had sex in my rented flat, I mounted upon you and pinned you down to my bed, tightly holding your wrists and smiling at you seductively but perhaps too confidently for your taste, with a gaze of challenge. You didn't protest or tell me anything but got almost petrified and the air chilled around us in seconds, so that I immediately released you and soon we could continue as if nothing happened. But I learn quite quickly and never tried such moves again.
Perhaps I should have given you signs of my fetish and its importance in my sexuality earlier and more clearly, before we got so close to each other, but I was completely enchanted by you during the first months spent together and above all I wanted to look and behave like a flawless, irresistibly alluring sweetheart, fully compatible with you. Soon I had to learn that the only fact you don’t like about me is that once I was a judoka and am still fond of that tough sport. I can still recall when I first mentioned, quite proudly, that your girlfriend is a brown-belter. We were watching a funny Italian series featuring a female police officer, and there was a dojo scene in which she performed a few judo moves on her male colleagues, apparently outclassing them. And then suddenly I inserted that it wasn’t bad from the actress but I could have done that throw much better. I wanted to take the opportunity and start our first prolonged talk about judo, but you showed no interest except for minimal courtesy and barely put questions about my experiences. I badly wanted to tell you that judo is wonderful, can be beautiful and many times very emotional, sometimes even sensual. But you were reluctant to talk about anything related to judo and since then I hadn’t brought up the topic until I noticed a small dojo nearby and started trying ju-jitsu. At first I even thought to try and keep it secret, but after a month I told you and eventually the whole experiment got sunk anyway, by the pandemic and that there wasn't a real black-belter sensei in the club I would eagerly have learned from.
And as from now your cute Beverly won’t strangle anyone to unconsciousness, at least for a good while, my love, only in my weird fantasies. In real life Beverly turns into a charming innocent fairy, as you wish. Well, considering my muscles, would rather say a fitness fairy. Because in your ideal world, women are sweet and tender angels of beauty, as far from doing combat sports as one can imagine. I know that, darling and am ready to pay the price to keep you. My judo related things became taboo between us but I can live with that, we will talk about many other interesting things, you are a talking library anyway. However, as for the fetish, that’s a different story, a much more difficult one and I don’t know how could I promise anything.
Oh honey, you can’t imagine how much I struggle for us. Have been suppressing my weird desires since the first time we were making love, but it requires incredible discipline and every time I fear of losing control over the fetish in the moments of ecstasy. And in that case… Well, you wouldn’t have the slightest chance to restrain me and defend yourself from my unleashed, violent lust. Although I certainly wouldn't make any harm to your precious body my love, I’m afraid you would then undergo the most humiliating experience of your life, as my helpless toy, a serious insult to your male ego that you would never be able to completely forgive me for.
I’m well aware you try and give your best to please me and always pay attention to make me fully satisfied, but I should be blind not to recognize your most basic masculine instincts when they get revealed in bed. You want to dominate your partner in sex, darling, albeit gently, but obviously and one-sidedly. You most prefer to lie on top of me in the missionary position, and any time I climb upon you to envelope your manhood most deeply, you try and flip our bodies very soon to have me beneath you again, lying on my back. You know, it’s because you like to feel yourself in charge, as the stronger sex, to keep our moves and clutched bodies under your complete control. You want to make me yours, and instinctively aren’t pleased by the thought that I also want to make you mine.
But the truth is, darling, that you are not the stronger sex in our couple and I suppose you are aware of that to certain extent, and either struggle to accept it, or at least subconsciously feel the situation awkward. In any case, it must remain our hidden secret, because in spite of being intelligent, you are not the man ever be ready to face the embarrassing fact that your girlfriend would overpower you in a fair fight. It’s the truth my love, but I whisper it only to the moon, never to anyone else, that your sweetheart could make you hers, even without your consent, if she wanted to.
I would never say that you are a weakling my love, but had won on the genetic lottery and perhaps that’s why didn’t bother with doing much sports in your adult life other than some cycling and swimming, and never regularly. As for combat sports, you haven't even tried at all. In contrast to that, I had ten years of high standard judo training, and recently do my personal fitness training three times a week, with a program you wouldn’t be able to fully perform. And you are not a large man, in fact maybe shorter than average, I am almost equal to you in size and at least as strong as you. As for my hands, I can usually unscrew tight caps you give up struggling with. And when glancing at my legs, honey, remember that these shapely muscled thighs and calves would be able to immobilize you completely in a sankaku-jime, then squeeze until you have no other choice but surrender, to avoid fainting.

A middleweight brown-belter female judoka with more than a thousand training sessions and randori behind her would quite easily defeat an average untrained guy like you in a real fight. Believe me honey, your male pride wouldn’t give you the slightest help on the tatami. Your moves would be as clumsy as those of newbies during their first weeks in the dojo, when they are helpless victims to darker belt judoka in their first dozens of fights. You would lose the false sense of self-confidence in the first minute if faced an experienced judo girl. We are much faster and stronger than you expect and trained to react almost instantly to any given situation during the fight. Within seconds you would find yourself on the mat, and soon in a hopeless position, trapped in some tight hold, and in the worst case your female opponent would make you quickly submit by brutally stretching your elbow or strangling you to the brink of unconsciousness with your own collar.
Oh honey, you can’t imagine how much fascinated I would be by the mere sight… Although I have to admit that in addition to staring mesmerized at your futile struggle against the woman in clear superiority on the tatami, I would probably reach down between my legs to please myself until your inevitable defeat and surrender. She could be someone from my former teammates, the “Band of Sisters”, or just a charming housewife, a little older than you, maybe in her early thirties, looking surprisingly sexy in her white judogi with a tightly tied green belt around her waist. Yes my dear, no matter how humiliating you feel it, I truly believe that even a green-belter female judoka might be able to take you down to the mat, catch you into, let's say a kesa-gatame, a simple but very effective judo pin taught among the first techniques, and then hold you down for an ippon. She shouldn’t have to be excessively cruel to you, I don’t necessarily need to see agony to be aflame with desire, my fetish is more about feeling helplessness, vulnerability and taking or losing pride. Maybe it’s even more exciting if she proves merciful and sweet towards her vanquished male rival. And truly, most female fighters don't want to humiliate male competitors, we just want to win, that's all. It's you men who can't take your defeat to women and experience it as a shameful humiliation, especially if we win by submission. But believe me darling, for a woman in love, even your weakness and faults may seem lovely.
While the majority of women seek stronger partners able to protect them, many of us find weaker or vulnerable guys incredibly sexy. And you would surely look so adorably helpless, being pinned down to the mat in a white judogi, feebly squirming in that tight hold, getting vanquished by a strong, skilled and self-confident female fighter. A hopelessly trapped, desperately struggling, exhausted and scared male victim, hunted down by a ruthless female predator. An amazingly exciting vision my love, turns me on in no time. Probably her teammates, the sexy judo girls standing nearby aside the mat, are also quite aroused by the sight of one-sided domination and wish the woman finished you in a spectacular way. I can almost hear you groaning in pain as she squeezes her hold further to finally force your surrender. Would you beg a woman for her mercy, my dear? Because tapping means begging, admitting your complete helplessness. To a big muscled amazon, maybe you would tap. But what if your opponent making you submit looked like an attractive housewife or the cute girl next door? Would you give up against such women, in front of a watching crowd full of cheering girls and their embarrassed boyfriends? I believe most guys think they wouldn’t tap in any case to a female opponent but eventually they do, either to get rid of pain or to avoid being put to sleep by the girl using a strangle technique. I really don’t know what would you do, male pride is quite strong in you.
The thrilling truth that even if you tapped, it would be her decision what happens to you darling. As a judoka she follows the ethical codex and would never abuse a helpless opponent. But, just theoretically, she could do anything to you, honey. If she tried to kiss your beautiful lips or lick your cute cheek, how would you prevent her? It's better to toss aside the remnants of your pride and surrender, babe, before she lost self-control. Oh darling, the sight of you tapping to a female judoka would surely be enough for me to reach a mind-blowing climax. If only I could catch your gaze in the very moment you decide to tap. Oh, my… The moment of justice for underrated female judo, the moment of my greatest pleasure.
And if the fight was over, although slightly dazed by the orgasm and still aroused due to witnessing your plain defeat to a woman, I would try to calm you down and comfort you, using my softest touch and sweetest kisses as a mild sedative to ease pain and erase the most embarrassing memories. My lovely alto voice would whisper the plausible explanation into your ear that you surely haven’t gone with full force against a woman, and such mixed fights can’t be taken seriously. Perhaps as an ultimate remedy I would wipe up the mat with your triumphant female opponent, that poor little green-belter babe has no chance against a brownie like me, I would eventually finish her with a painful submission hold, right in front of you. There would be a mixture of pain, despair and humiliation in her gaze in the moments of tapping. And finally I would take off her belt to keep it as a relic. Most judoka are proud of their belts, I would humiliate her as a revenge for defeating my lover. Well, your white belt wouldn’t be a too valuable loot for her, you may keep it darling. If you had a foot fetish, I would force her to kiss my feet in front of you. I bet most of female judoka would rather kiss my feet as a humiliation instead of handing over their belt. They would kiss even yours my dear… should you be able to defeat a real judo girl first. You know honey, the obi means a lot to us judoka, it’s not just an ordinary piece of clothes. And your feet are just as cute as all the other parts of your body, darling. Oh yes, you look very sexy from head to toes, I'm so proud of going out with such an attractive guy and all the women working in the lab envy me madly. But you don't have to be afraid of them honey, I can protect you.

If only we shared this wonderfully exciting fetish, I would be the happiest woman on Earth. I would love to read up my stories to you and tell everything about my wildest fantasies. I would thoroughly explain judo too, everything from ashi-waza to zarei. Then next Christmas you would find a judogi under the tree, in your size… But I had better lock my fantasies in my mind, since you don’t like to talk about even mere female judo or wrestling, let alone the fetish of female domination.
Will I ever have the guts to reveal my fetish to you? Unlikely. If we ever want to get married, either one or both of us has to change our attitude about sexuality quite fundamentally, and beyond doubt yours is the more conventional, whereas I am the one hiding mine, even from my most beloved Mom. I can’t believe you would be able to accept me as dominant as I actually am, then later on as a mother of your children if I carried on living out my fetish hundred percent, trying to involve you. Women can be very adaptive if they find a man who is worth the effort. If you weren't full of good qualities precious to me, I wouldn’t forfeit a bit of the fetish. But to leave such a valuable guy because he doesn’t keen on my already abandoned sport or share my deviant tendencies… That wouldn't be the decision of the matured Beverly I want to become.
I’m running out of thinking time, as in a few days we are going to meet again and then I will have to say something, a simple answer to your simple question which, however, will have enormous consequences. Being a few years older, you may see it differently but for me it came quite early, didn’t expect you go that forward. Gosh, then what exactly should I tell you? Plainly, I want to say yes, but... Conditionally, yes, that’s it. And that means it’s time to reveal something of my tendencies but not yet too much. I tame the weirdo judoka Beverly to a little playful wildcat who won’t frighten you away. “Let me have a wish, darling, which I'm a bit ashamed of, though very important for our future. Everything seems perfect, my love, except for that I’ve been too shy so far, and now as we decide to progress in our relationship, I want to be fully open myself to you and reveal my deepest wishes. I would actually like to be a bit more dominant in sex than you have allowed me so far. A minor shift into that direction would be necessary to make it more balanced between us.” Sounds good, I hope. Then we will see. I believe you really think of me now as your future wife, therefore will give your best to tolerate the changed situation for my sake, and we might meet somewhere in the middle.
I will exploit my given chance very cautiously, starting with a playful gentle bed wrestling, where I will let you win every second time, pretending as if we were equal grapplers. Then we may gradually venture further but not even close to my current fantasies. I will hopefully be able to leash my dominant tendencies as much as needed while still enjoy the sex with you. Smart solution Beverly, you feel more relaxed now, don’t you? Okay, tomorrow I have to tell my parents, Mom first, that their eldest daughter will probably be engaged in the near future. Gosh, I hope Dad will take it easy… A nidan judoka I wouldn't be able to protect you from, my love. It would be reasonable from you to please his daughter... You don't have to panic honey, remember that Mom is a medical doctor, in case you needed, and there are no other judoka in my family. And I won't choose my judogi as wedding dress, I promise. Oh, I start becoming very sleepy.
And now, my dearest love, as even the moonlight has left my bedroom, please let me have a brief rest, let me have a dream about us fighting in judogi, on a tatami, in front of a large audience. I wish I could once tell you the result or even show you…
I loved your story because I love women who practice martial arts and are strong and dominant.

Last edited by babbocalimero; 04-Jan-22 at 00:22.
Old 04-Jan-22, 00:46
Points: 6,287, Level: 33 Points: 6,287, Level: 33 Points: 6,287, Level: 33
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

A hot premise and well written.

It is always a conundrum here that someone who is well trained should also have the warriors code drilled into them and never take advantage of a helpless oponent. But it is the helpless part that often drives the heat of the story. In this case, I guess for her to use her skill against him in a dominant fashion, he would have to agree and admit he enjoyed it as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to BeckyLawe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jan-22, 11:37
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyLawe [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In this case, I guess for her to use her skill against him in a dominant fashion, he would have to agree and admit he enjoyed it as well.
Yes, that is true, but part of the fun can be him REALISING that he enjoys it as well. Whether he has just never considered it before, or perhaps his self image was that of an alpha male, the appreciation of his girlfriend's dominant side could come as a complete surprise to him.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jan-22, 18:15
Bevvie97

Quote:
Originally Posted by brechtje [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I recognise the feeling. I too dream about fighting a real judoka on the mat. It really is the fetish for me. In full gi, real battle.

Unfortunately, my wife is not interested in judo or fighting so i have to keep this urges to myself and it can be damn quite irritating...
I feel for you.

Though I believe if I turned up knocking at your door saying "Hello, I've come to do some judo with your husband", you would witness the awakening of the judoka hidden in your wife.

Taking it more seriously, I don't have any good idea, how could you handle this situation.
As the saying goes, it’s never too late to start judo, and a relatively large number of Dutchwomen do this sport, but I’m afraid regular judo wouldn’t be a proper solution to your problem.
The chance for working out in mixed pairs is low, especially in case you are a heavier guy. The trainings are hard and most of the time you should go against male teammates. And with this fetish… for a man, it is very hard to cover when he’s very hard down there… an embarrassing situation in any dojo.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jan-22, 04:46
Points: 3,781, Level: 25 Points: 3,781, Level: 25 Points: 3,781, Level: 25
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Quote:
I feel for you.

Though I believe if I turned up knocking at your door saying "Hello, I've come to do some judo with your husband", you would witness the awakening of the judoka hidden in your wife.

Taking it more seriously, I don't have any good idea, how could you handle this situation.
As the saying goes, it’s never too late to start judo, and a relatively large number of Dutchwomen do this sport, but I’m afraid regular judo wouldn’t be a proper solution to your problem.
The chance for working out in mixed pairs is low, especially in case you are a heavier guy. The trainings are hard and most of the time you should go against male teammates. And with this fetish… for a man, it is very hard to cover when he’s very hard down there… an embarrassing situation in any dojo.
You're always welcome to come over and try to win my wife over

But i've done judo in the past. It's where I found my first real love of 4 years. It's where the fetish began (we always did a randori in full gi before being more active in bed, and always kicked my ass). I've thought many times about sarting over again in a club, but as you say, there are slim chances of finding a womanin the club who's willing to spar outside the dojo... :/
Old 10-Jan-22, 19:44
Temporary group
Points: 5,849, Level: 32 Points: 5,849, Level: 32 Points: 5,849, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
i wish that sometimes i was compelled to write such long and well written stories as this and the other you post here. thanks for sharing this.

your stories give me some hope that i might be able to meet a woman who i'd be compatible with. the number of different variations in people's fetishes are amazing. i would like to be one of the men in your stories, pinned or choked helplessly by a beautiful and powerful woman, but i'd rather not have such experiences at all than have them in public, especially with other men watching.

this story sounds like it's true, so i hope you find a way to move forward with this man, it sounds like you like him a lot.

Tags
domination, femdom, judo