Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Jul-22, 02:22
Points: 16,239, Level: 55 Points: 16,239, Level: 55 Points: 16,239, Level: 55
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,949 Times in 103 Posts
Default Scissored by Sister on Vacation

Green Lake Hotels is a beautiful vacation resort with relaxing swimming pools, delicious restaurants and amazing golf courses. And thanks to my Dad’s important banking position, our family gets access to one of the luxury rooms every year for an entire week. Last year I chose to spend spring break with my friends, partying in southern California drinking coronas and chasing girls. But this year I surprised my parents by accepting their invitation, opting for the relaxing vacation.

When I met them at the airport, I was shocked to see my sister Amber. She was a sophomore in college, and I had heard that she was headed to Cancun for spring break. But it wasn’t her presence that shocked me, it was her appearance. It looked like she had gained a ton of weight, but I didn’t see any fat on her. She had grown thicker, curvier and slightly muscular. As she turned to speak with my Mom, my eyes naturally looked her up and down. She had always been pretty, her features soft and her skin tan, but now…I know this sounds weird, me being her older brother…but she looked sexy. My friends had teased me relentlessly about how hot my sister was, and I hated it. But now as I stared at her, her thick thighs pressing tight against her tight shorts, I saw it.

The following morning when I woke up early for our 8:00am tee-time, my mom delivered the bad news that Dad wasn’t feeling well and wouldn’t play. I assumed golf was canceled for the day, but just then my sister emerged from her room. When I saw her my jaw nearly dropped to the floor. I know this is going to sound weird, especially coming from me, but she was drop dead gorgeous. Absolutely stunning. She was wearing a black visor with her hair pulled back into a pony tail, a light blue golf shirt that clung tight to her body, which was tucked into a short skirt that was so short it didn’t even reach halfway down her thighs. As she walked it bounced against her skin, and when she turned, her skirt fluttered slightly into the air, revealing a small glimpse of her matching white underwear.

“Amber…” my Dad grumbled as he managed limp out of his room to send us off. “You look amazing, but your skirt is a little short. I can see your underwear.”

“It’s not a skirt,” Amber said with a laugh. “It’s a skort.” Then to everyone’s surprise, she grabbed her white skirt and raised it. I stared in bewilderment, thinking my sister had just flashed us. But then she explained that a skort, was a hybrid of a skirt and shorts, and that her underwear was safely hidden beneath it.

As my sister and I stepped onto the first tee box, I stretched nervously and took a couple of rusty practice swings. In high school I had been pretty good, but I hadn’t played in forever. My sister however had been playing regularly. As I watched her take a few practice swings, I couldn’t help but stair at her curvy legs….and…well…her ass. I know it’s weird, but with each swing her skirt was swept up and her ass was visible for a brief second every time. I couldn’t help but look.

“Are you going to play from the mens tees?” I asked as to my surprise Amber teed her ball up.

“Yep,” Amber replied, taking a last practice swing. I stepped back and watched, then to my absolute astonishment, watched as she crushed a shot right down the middle of the fairway. As the ball landed, then continued to roll forwards, I wondered if I had the ability to drive that far. The idea of being outdriven by my sister mortified me. As I teed up my ball and took a practice swing, I took a deep breathe and said a silent prayer.

As soon as I hit the ball I knew I had sliced it. My club face was open and my shot went way to the right, landing well short of my sisters drive. I felt my face flush with embarrassment as we hopped into the cart and drove off.

Amazingly, we both parred the hole, putting our white balls into the small cup in just four strokes. But my four was about a hundred times uglier than Ambers. Her drive was dead center fairway, followed up with a pitch up short of the green, then an easy up and down for par. Me on the other hand crushed my shot out of the rough, landing in a sand bunker right of the green. I pitched out, landed ten feet from the whole, then made a lucky put.

After nine holes, not only was Amber beating me by three strokes, but she had out driven me on six of the holes. It was so embarrassing, so emasculating. I was her bigger, older brother, and here she was hitting the ball further than me. As I analyzed her swing, I saw that she swung with full power, hitting the ball as hard as she could. That was something I had never learned to do. When I swing full power, I always make a mistake. I leave the club face open or take my eye off the ball. When I swing about 75% power, that’s my sweet spot. But somehow my sister had managed to learn to swing full speed, as hard as she could and still maintain perfect form.

On the back nine I cleaned up my game a bit, embarrassingly swinging 75% off the tee and letting my sister out drive me on most of the wholes. It was humiliating to always hit my second shot before hers, but it would be even worse if we finished the round and she had a better score then me. Growing up we had played hundreds of rounds together, and not once had she ever beaten me.

When we made it to the last hole I was down one stroke. I was up first and stared down at the narrow fairway that was so treacherous. There was water on the left and OB on the right. With only one hole to go and me being down one stroke, I knew I had to make a move. I pulled out my driver, teed up my ball, then put all my strength into the swing, blasting it as far as I could. For a second the ball went straight towards OB, but a second later and it faded left, centering out and landing softly dead center fairway. A perfect shot. I let out a sigh of relief. If my sister went OB or into the water, not only would I have a chance at tying her, but I might even win. I stepped to the side and watched as she sized up the hole. I could tell she was nervous, me just hitting my best shot of the day. But then she teed up her ball, took one practice swing, then hit a perfect shot dead center. Her drive was shorter then mine, but not by much.

As my sister lined up her second shot, I prayed that she would shank it or miss the green. But instead, she swung softly and hit a decent shot about ten feet from the pin. I cursed, knowing I had to put my shot close or the game was over. I checked the distance, argued with myself for a minute whether I could use a pitching wedge or 9 iron, then finally stepped up and hit my shot. As soon as I hit the ball I knew it was good. “Go in,” I whispered to myself as I watched the ball sore straight towards the green. It landed close to the hole, and in my heart I pleaded for it to be close enough for a tap in. But as we walked up towards the green, I saw I still had about 4 feet left. Not a hard putt, but not a gimme either.

My sister, being about ten feet from the pin, putted first. If she made it, the match was over. As she lined up her putt I pleaded in my heart that she please, please, please miss. When she softly struck her ball, I winced, thinking that it looked perfect. It slowly rolled towards the hole, broke on the green at the perfect time, then miraculously stopped three inches from the cup. I heard her let out a whale of anger, then casually walk over and tap it in.

I let out a huge breathe of air. My sisters missed putt meant if I made mine, then we were tied. I lined up my shot, taking extra care to read the green and check for any bumps or leaves in the way. When I was finally ready and set my feet, I lowered my putter and said a silent prayer for the ball to go in. I don’t know why, but I desperately didn’t want to lose to my younger sister. I pulled back the putter, then something caught my attention out of the corner of my eye. My sister was standing off to the side, and just then she turned slightly, the wind blowing her skirt into the air, revealing her soft white underskirt beneath. She turned even further and I saw the shape of her ass, the curve where leg meets butt, the underwear creasing inside of the skin. Then all of a sudden I felt my club hit the ground, then the ball, a complete shank. The ball rolled pathetically to the side, barely making any progress towards the pin.

Amber let out a loud giggle, raising her arms in triumph.

Back in the hotel I retreated into my room. As soon as we got back my sister went straight to our parents and told them all about her victory. I couldn’t bear the look on my fathers face when she told him that she out drove me on almost every hole.*

An hour later when I emerged for lunch, Amber seemed to be waiting for me. She pulled out her phone and began to read off statistics from our golf match. According to her fancy app, not only did she out drive me, she out performed me in every possible statistic. The only positive in my game was recovering from bad shots.*

Throughout lunch my sister taunted me with her superior play. Then when we were finished and I stormed off to the living room, she followed me and kept chirping into my ear about her win. It was maddening. I almost screamed at her to shut up, but then I would look like a poor sport. Instead I tried my best to keep my composure and focus on the TV.*

But my sister just wouldn’t drop it. She stood directly in front of me, turned sideways and mimed hitting a golf shot.*

“I’m just stronger than you,” Amber said casually as she pretended to strike a ball. “I wear the big pants in this family.”

I watched her, almost ready to break. She was wearing a dark red swimming top with matching bottoms that clung tight to her skin. As she pretended to line up another shot, she stuck her butt out directly towards my face.*

“I hit the ball sooooo much farther than you,” Amber repeated again.*

I finally had enough. I stood up, told her to shut up, then shoved past her, knocking my right shoulder into her side and sending her off balance.*

“Hey!” My sister screamed in outrage, reaching over and giving me a push.*

“Don’t push me,” I shouted, turning and giving her a hard shove. I knew I was way out of line, but I didn’t care. Her taunting and flashing had driven me crazy.

“You pushed me first,” Amber protested, looking like she was ready for an all-out brawl.

I stared her down, then slowly turned to leave. A second later, I felt two hard hands shove into me, sending me flying forwards, my head whiplashing backwards. As soon as I recovered, I turned and went after my sister, my cool and composure completely gone.

As soon as I was an arms length away from Amber, I stretched out my right arm and lunged at her, wrapping my arm around her neck and pulling her down into a tight head-lock.

“I’m still your older brother you know,” I said angrily, yanking her down to the ground. As we landed on the soft carpet, I pressed my body into her stomach, keeping my arm wrapped tight around her head. “Did you forget that?”

As I reaffirmed my grip and tightened my hold, Amber countered my attack by raising her left leg and wrapping it around my head. I tried to brush it aside, but she bent her knee and hooked on. Then to my surprise, she yanked hard, forcing my head backwards a foot or so. I tried to pull my head back up, but her leg was too strong. I still had my arm around her neck in a tight head-lock, but with Amber’s leg dragging my head to the floor, my grip was starting to break. I took a deep breathe and tried forcing myself back up, but at the same time she managed to raise her right leg and lock it together with her left, closing both thighs tight around my head. In an instant I was forced hard to the floor, my grip on her head broken immediately. I tried to scramble away from her, but her grip on my neck between her legs was too tight. For a second I thought I was just tangled in between her legs, and it was just a matter of solving a puzzle in order to get out from them. But then I felt her legs straighten, then tighten, and I knew I was in trouble.

Her legs felt like soft iron. The vice like grip of her thighs pressing down into my head and neck was unbearable. She was crushing and choking me at the same time. I grabbed at them with both hands and desperately tried pulling them apart, but they were simply locked shut, unable to open. Then to make the situation even worse, she grabbed my right hand and pulled it into her side. With my head trapped between her legs, I had no leverage and was unable to pull my arm free. So now I was trapped on the floor, my head being crushed mercilessly between my younger sisters legs, and my left arm my only tool for escape.

For what felt like a minute, but probably was only ten or fifteen seconds, I groped my sisters legs with my free hand, probing for a place where I could pull them apart or wedge them open. But it simply didn’t exist. With a sense of dread and unbelievable humiliation, I realized I was trapped. I couldn’t escape from this hold. I tried using brute strength and just pulled my head forwards as hard as I could, but my sister responded to this by squeezing her legs even harder, crushing me until I stopped struggling, which I had to do. That’s when another realization struck me. The back of my head was pressed right up against my sisters ass. As soon as I realized this, I tried pulling away again, but she squeezed hard and I was once again forced to break. Once I did, she grabbed my head with one hand, pulled me in even tighter, pressing the back of my head even tighter to her ass, then squeezed her legs tight, making me wince and squeal in pain.

“Amber, let go of me,” I said, trying to keep my tone neutral. But my voice was weak and high pitched, clearly in pain.

“Why should I?” Amber asked casually.

I was struck by her tone. She sounded completely relaxed, no strain or hard breathing detected. Then I realized she was effortlessly holding me, completely at ease as she squeezed her bare thighs tight around my head. I was exhausted and growing more tired by the second, her legs draining the energy from my body. And here she was completely refreshed, not even breaking a sweat.

“You started it,” Amber went on, her voice completely at ease. “You deserve this.”

Amber then pulled my head in tighter, squeezed, then held for a long moment. I fought the urge to struggle in her grip, knowing I couldn’t escape. It would be better if I just waited her out, until she eventually stopped squeezing. But the long moment continued until it was a minute, maybe longer, and I couldn’t take it. Slowly her legs squeezed harder and harder, until I couldn’t breathe. I thrashed my body wildly and pulled at her thighs with my free hand, but she simply held on and squeezed harder.

Then something happened that scared me. I felt my vision blur. The room began to move and I saw black dots swimming across my eyes. My sister must have sensed it, because right before I blacked out, she relaxed her legs enough to let me breathe. I tried to roll away from her, but she hand’t opened her legs, she had just stopped squeezing. With absolute ease she squeezed her legs just enough to keep me trapped, but still able to breathe.

I couldn’t believe the situation I was in. My head was trapped between my sisters legs, my head touching her ass, and I had almost just been knocked unconscious.

“Looks like I’m not only stronger then you on the golf course,” Amber said in a sweet, high pitched tone. “But in real life too!”

I groaned inside, unable to fathom that my sister was taunting me and there was nothing I could do about it.

“I’m just superior to you in every single way,” Amber said as she squeezed her legs a little. “Admit it, I’m the better half in the family.”

I couldn’t believe it. I was trapped, unable to do anything until my sister, my younger sister, decided to release me. My shame and humiliation was nearly complete.

“Let go of me,” I finally grumbled after a few minutes of nothing happening. My sister wasn’t squeezing hard anymore, but her legs were locked together and I couldn’t escape.

“Why should I?” Amber snapped back happily. “You started it.” And with that, she began to squeeze again.

Helplessly I pulled at her legs and tried to slide away from her, but her squeezing thighs were too much. I couldn’t so much as budge her legs a fraction of a centimeter.

“Let go of me!” I gasped when she finally eased up enough for me to breathe.

“No,” Amber responded with obvious glee in her voice. “I’m waiting for Mom and Dad to get back. I’m going to tell them that you pushed me again.”

I felt my blood turn to ice at these words. The idea of still being trapped in this humiliating position while my parents looked on was terrifying. I couldn’t imagine looking my Dad in the eye while my sister framed my head between her bare thighs. For a few seconds I was completely still, then erupted in anger. I thrashed my body left, right, pulled her legs, yanked my trapped arm with all my strength and tried absolutely everything…but I was simply trapped. At one point in my eruption I managed to slide my head an inch or so down her thigh, but she squeezed ruthlessly hard, pressing so hard down into my head and neck that I was forced to break, to stop struggling. And once I went still, she quickly reaffirmed her hold on me and pulled my head back snug into position.

I was breathing hard, my heart racing, my mind desperately thinking for a way out of this. I couldn’t let my sister hold me like this with my parents watching. It was too humiliating. Too embarrassing. Then finally I had an idea. It was stupid, and might just make things worse, but it was my only shot. Using my free left arm I reached up and grabbed a hold of the bottom part of her swim suit. I made sure I had a good grip, then yanked as hard as I could.

“Hey!” My sister yelled in protest, squeezing her legs harder and reaching over to pull her swimsuit back in position. But I had a firm grip and continued to yank and pull with all of my strength.

“Stop it, you are going to ruin my bikini!”

The harder I pulled on my sisters swim suit, the harder she squeezed with her legs. The pain was unbearable, but I held onto her swimsuit like a lost man at sea hangs onto a piece of drift wood. I continued to pull and pull, then finally felt a satisfying tear. Her swimsuit didn’t rip open immediately, but I felt some stitches give out.

“Let go,” my sister snarled, trying to pry my fingers apart. But I continued to hold on, desperately pulling despite the fact that she was absolutely crushing me with her legs. Then finally the material in her swimsuit gave way and they ripped wide open. My sister shrieked in anger, then finally….finally opened her legs. Before she could react I pulled my head away from her and collapsed onto the ground a few feet away. When I looked up, Amber was already racing back to her room, clinging her ripped, completely ruined swimsuit to her body.

Relieved to finally be out of this ordeal, I collapsed onto the ground and closed my eyes. A second later and I heard the door to the hotel room open.

“Hey, what happened to you?” My father said as he dropped a bag of groceries onto the floor and raced over to me. “Are you alright? You look exhausted.”

For a moment I froze, not sure how to respond. I couldn’t tell him the truth, that just moments ago Amber had her legs wrapped around my head, and that for the past twenty minutes she ruthlessly squeezed me between her bare thighs, holding me in the most humiliating position imaginable.

“What happened?” My father repeated, looking curiously into my face.

“Oh, nothing,” I lied, getting to my feet with an effort. “I was doing push ups, that’s all.”

“Push ups?” My father said with a loud breathe.

“Yea, I was trying to get a pump in before we head to the pool, that’s all.”

He knew I was lying, but had no idea what had happened. All I could think of was the fact that I had escaped just in time. If my parents had come home a few minutes earlier, they would have seen Ambers strong legs wrapped tight around my head.

I got to my feet and tried to compose myself as best as possible. My father gave me a suspicious look, then turned to recover his dropped groceries. A moment later and Amber emerged from her room.*

“Hey, what happened to your new bikini?” My Mom asked. “I thought you couldn’t wait to wear it?”

My sister, who had changed into a light blue bikini, glanced in my direction and glared at me.*

“It ripped as I pulled it out of my suitcase,” Amber lied. “It got caught on the zipper and just teared.”

“Oh what horrible luck,” My Mom said sympathetically.*

“It’s alright,” Amber said as she stared directly at me. “I’ll get that suitcase back.”

My Mom chuckled at this, but I felt a cold trickle of fear run down my spine. From the look on her face, I could tell she meant it.*

This story continues on Amazon,

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 24-Jul-22, 03:48
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Scissored by Sister on Vacation

That was a great story, Amber surprised her older brother and completely dominated him in golf and with her powerful legs. He should have stayed home lol
The Following User Says Thank You to kendawg For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jul-22, 16:28
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

It was great to read another of your stories, mate. I got the full thing on Amazon, and Amber did not disappoint, as she used her powerful legs to completely own her older brother. Thank you so much for creating this story.
Old 24-Jul-22, 16:51
Points: 2,049, Level: 18 Points: 2,049, Level: 18 Points: 2,049, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

How long does it take for the download takes to work, since I bought the book on Amazon and it still isn't letting me read the full version
Old 24-Jul-22, 17:21
Points: 512, Level: 8 Points: 512, Level: 8 Points: 512, Level: 8
Activity: 8.3% Activity: 8.3% Activity: 8.3%

good writing! Could've made the golf parts much shorter though
Story wise it was kinda stereotypical though, what with the sister being crazy/psychopathic in wanting to scissor him in front of the parents.

But you're writing skills are very good! I liked the solution of the brother in the end.
Old 24-Jul-22, 23:13
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary1234 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How long does it take for the download takes to work, since I bought the book on Amazon and it still isn't letting me read the full version
I'm not sure what you mean. When I purchase an ebook on Amazon, I can immediately go to my Kindle for PC app on my computer and it will be there in the library, ready to access. I double click on the story and it takes a couple of seconds to open up.
Old 25-Jul-22, 13:32
Points: 4,116, Level: 27 Points: 4,116, Level: 27 Points: 4,116, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Once again, a great read. I've purchased the full story and look forward to enjoying how the story continues. Thank you for your time and effort in writing.

Tags
sister, teen girl