Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 07-Nov-22, 22:25
Points: 11,403, Level: 46 Points: 11,403, Level: 46 Points: 11,403, Level: 46
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Heart of Steel(Spin-off to Cathy)

Cassandra - Shackled Down

The changing room was dimly lit and the noise of the ringside muffled like it came from far away.
She sat on the bench elbows on her knees and tried to keep her breathing steady, as she was staring down at the shaky fingers of her bandaged hands.
This was her day and she felt sick to her stomach.
Her day, her only chance.
Prodigy class! She could be a part of the prodigy class! A day ago she would have killed for the chance and now she was on the verge of a panic.
There were no second chances for prodigy class and there was no going back before or after anymore once you were chosen to have that opportunity. You passed the test and you were prodigy class, one of the best on the island and pretty much a local celebrity, too. You failed and you were out. Completely. Thrown off the island back into the regular stupid world, where guys thought they were the stronger sex and nobody saw how ridiculous that was.
Shit, how had she ever been able to delude herself into believing she could make prodigy class? Most girls in there were scouted for it to begin with. She had never even heard of anyone who had been sorted into the regular classes succeeding in moving up.
How had she been stupid enough to think that the work she had put into her muscles and fight training could be enough to even get compared to a member of prodigy class much less become one?
The changing rooms door creaked open letting light fall in from the hallway for a second, before it shut again.
Was it time now?
Silently the newcomer approached his steps sounding through the dim changing room. She felt her body seize up lightly.
The devil stepped into the light in front of her.
"Hello, Cassandra.", the man greeted her.
He did not look good. There were dark rings beneath his blue eyes and the wrinkles on his forehead seemed deeper than ever. His skin was more sallow than she remembered and his usual creepy smile missing from his pale lips. He tried to hide one of his hands beneath the coat hanging down from his shoulders with the sleeves empty, but she saw that it was in a cast.
"You're here..", she greeted him uncomfortably.
"Look at me.", he demanded in a raspy voice and she slowly shifted her gaze to meet his watery blue eyes.
"I'm sorry."
"Don't be sorry today." his cold hand slid across her cheek until it got a hold of her chin to keep her face turned, as he looked deep into her eyes, "You can be quiet proud of yourself today."
She nodded. "Yes, father."
"You are all your mother has given me.", he told her, "You're our everything."
"Yes, father.", she repeated with uncertainty about the meaning of his words.
"After everything I did for her. You're the only return of investment I got.", the devil said, "Not a whole lot, if you ask me."
Cassandra was shaking lightly, as the coldness of his voice engulfed her like a snowstorm stabbing into her without mercy.
"If you were to lose, what little you have archived would go to waste, too. What man would not grow tired of his continued support of his worthless wife at that point."
Her breath rattled. No! Her mom needed his support. There was no way she would even survive without it in her current state.
"Stop that!", the man demanded, "Stop this pitiful trembling this instant!"
"I'm sorry!", she begged trying to steady herself.
"I told you. There is nothing to be sorry about today.", he turned away all but dissipating in the shadows of the dim room, as he walked back towards the door, "Just don't forget what I've told you and win, my child."
The door opened and closed and Cassandra was alone again. With a sharp gasp she bent over bracing her hands on her knees and panted.
What was she supposed to do now? She was going to lose, and get kicked out and he would kick her and her mother out on the streets and... Oh, god, she couldn't let that happen! She couldn't lose! Shit, she had to win! Shit! Shit! Shit!!!
The door opened again and with a click the light switch was flipped lighting up the room brightly all of a sudden and burning her eyes for a moment.
"Cassandra.", the calm monotone of Ms. Nielsen spoke her name, "It's time. Are you ready?"
Cassandra looked up into the mirror on the wall opposite of her. She saw herself sitting on the bench hunched over and with her elbows on her knees as her gloved hands intertwined in front of her head.
Barely fourteen-years-old with silky black hair tied back into a ponytail and a look on her pale face that could not hide her nervousness. Her eyes were blue, but brighter than her fathers. She was dressed in a tight fitting black sports bra tightly hugging her broad chest muscles and shorts of the same color. The legs were getting stretched by the bulk of her thick sculpted thigh muscles. Deep crevices were showing between the separate muscle definitions of her quads pushing outward, before the leg tapered off towards the knee. Beneath her calves flared into pronounced hardness with a large rock-hard muscle popping from the back clearly separate from the rest of the leg.
She had felt pretty damn proud of that taut eightpack her continuous efforts had carved deeply into her stomach and the trenches of the apollos belt she had finally gotten to show just the way she wanted, she remembered, as she sat up straight. But now she was just about to show them to everyone on the island and essentially declare this body was good enough to be among the best.
"As ready as I'll get.", she sighed as she stood up to her mere 5feet of height and rolled her muscular shoulders causing the fabric of her sports bra to strain as her chest shifted and her hard traps bulged for a moment.
She stretched her arms making hard triceps pop in the back, before curling them into a tight flex that made peaked sinewy biceps erupt with a look of chiseled hardness. With her pale skin shining from the sweat after she had warmed up earlier it looked like her arm had petrified into porcelain.
What a silly thought...
"Come on then.", Ms. Nielsen told her and motioned towards the door.
With a deep breath Cassandra started moving. They left the changing room and moved along a short polished corridor, before they reached the door to the ringside. One of the Millers, the local security guards, in uniform stood in front of it, but stepped aside to let the madams personal assistant pass.
Cassandras heart was pounding in her chest. Out here she could hear the loud commotion inside of it all the clearer.
About two hundred teenage girls in expectation of an almost unheard of spectacle, one of them getting the chance to join the prestigious prodigy class. Or get utterly humiliated trying.
At least Lindsey and Debbie were somewhere inside to cheer her on.
The sound from the ring exploded to deafening levels, when Ms. Nielsen pulled the door open.
The whole brightly lit room looked like the sight of an MMA-competition with an octagon of 25feet width in the center caged-off by a high steel fence and audience ranks to the sides. The seats were filled by eagerly waiting and chatting girls of various ages. The air vibrating from their chaotic voices.
There were several entrances and Miller security guards in their uniforms at each one of them. On two opposing sides there were what looked like private audience boxes were the islands two most prestigious groups were seated. The adults in charge and the prodigy class.
Cassandra gulped, as she was looking up towards the latter, while she was moving towards the ring at Ms. Nielsens side.
Prodigy class was not exactly present in full numbers, as for some reason about half of them had left the island a short while ago, probably on one of their usual practice trips, but there were still more than enough for Cassandra to remember once more how utterly presumptuous she was to think she belonged with them, as she watched them while Ms. Nielsen led her into the octagon.
There was for example Lei a powerfully built chinese girl with a long braid, broad shoulders and wide sweeping back muscles. She was known as a fitness freak even by the standards of the island and for working out diligently to the point of obsession.
Even now she sat there with an absolutely massive dumbbell probably 150pounds or more and pumping her large vein-pressing biceps up with a concentrated look on her face. Dressed in a light pink string tank top the absolutely huge mound balling up on her arm was in plain view. It was big for anyone, and shockingly massive on her frame.
And then there was Trini who was tall with a tan like polished oak and long light brown hair. She had a thin pale scar at her chin and a second one that split one of her eyebrows in half. Her dad owned a bar in some latin-american country, where a local gang was more trustworthy than the cops and apparently neither of those dared to still make a mess in that bar since Trini had started hanging out there as a kid.
And Amity... Okay, Amity was tiny and petite with wavy dirty blonde hair that fell to her slender shoulders and bangs, who could not possibly have looked more unassuming in that white summer dress with the wing sleeves, but all the Millers looked really stiff or like they were about to wet themselves the second she passed by so there had to be something more to her.
The small girl caught her look and leaned over the side of the box to wave enthusiastically. Mechanically Cassandra lifted her own hand to wave back stiffly and then froze completely, as she realized that now that she had arrived in the center of the octagon all eyes were on her. Immediately she dropped her hand again.
Oh, god! She was going to die right here. Before her fight even started. Her knees were jelly, shaking formlessly beneath her.
Ms. Nielsen cleared her throat, when she noticed with an icy glare. "Have some decorum!"
"Ladies and gentleman!", exploded a cheery voice magnified by speakers, before Cassandra could react and she saw the last present member of the prodigy class had stood up and was holding a wireless microphone, "Boys and girls! Bitches and Bastards! Hold on, we don't have any boys."
From the corner of her eyes Cassandra saw Ms. Nielsens jaw tighten and her lips press down into a thin line, as the girl spoke.
"Just who gave that microphone to her.", the woman wondered in a whisper.
"The guest of honor has finally arrived!", the prodigy girl continued from the box and stepped right up to the edge even putting one foot up on top of it. For some reason it was naked. "So now it's time for some action!"
Her name was Dominique, she was an attractive blonde girl with a red scarf dressed in a silver silk bandana top exposing chiseled arm, shoulder and neck muscles and revealing the hard ridges of her apollos belt, as they cut into her flesh rising from her shorts and then along her sides to visually separate her waist and hips and give an idea of the sculpted hardness of the abs hidden by the edge of the fabric hanging down. On the bottom she was wearing cutt-offs leaving her shapely muscular thighs and calves exposed.
"And we love action, don't we?", Dominique asked loudly and the crowd of girls cheered in an explosion of noise everywhere in the room, "YES – WE – DO!"
The girl bounded over the edge of her box and landed with one foot on the backrest of one of the regular students seats. With absolutely no hesitation or difficulty she – to the shock of the girls seated there – started walking across the backrests of the seats heading down towards the octagon at the halls center.
"And we love tough girls!", she continued enthusiastically as she moved with impeccable balance, "The toughest girls, the strongest girls, the buffest girls! The girls worthy of prodigy class!"
There were more screams and cheering with every line of hers from the girls in the audience, but Cassandra could feel herself sweat and shake lightly.
She was coming here. Dominique was coming here to hype up her fight! She was going to die, they would all hate her for being a fucking failure.
"So who is the badass, that thinks she's worthy? Who thinks she's got a shot?"
Well, definitely not her she was going to die off nervousness before the fight even started. And death would be an improvement on her emotional state no doubt.
"Just gimme a second, girls!" The blonde athlete kicked off the lowest backrest and leaped up in a flip towards the octagon slamming into the fence audibly rattling it.
Cassandra stared, as she saw that Dominique did not fall. The girl had caught onto the fence with her free hand and her bare toes and clung to it. At least that explained why she did not wear any shoes right now.
"Oh, what is she planning now.", Ms. Nielsen sighed, but Cassandra only had eyes for the teen clinging to the octagon, as she swiftly climbed upwards towards the top even with one of her hands occupied by the microphone, toes and fingers easily and precisely grabbing onto the creaking fences mesh.
The girl from prodigy class reached the top of the fence with such smoothness and speed that the act of climbing it one-handed seemed far easier than it really was and threw her legs over the top to let them dangle downwards casually, as she sat on the top of the fence.
From up this close Cassandra could tell just how firm Dominiques mostly bare legs were. Swelling with enough bulk to strain the legs of her cut-offs with every motion and creasing with definition and the heads of hard muscles gently outlined against the skin those lightly tanned legs were promising power and to whoever was up against them pain.
With her shiny silver top wrapping up a nice firm pair of C-Cups before falling down as a triangle towards her hips it effectively covered up the girls abs, but left the deep trenches of her apollos belt exposed as well as the ridges and sleek oblique muscles climbing up her sides like a ladder. Above the top the teens chest was wide and firm but smooth, while her shoulder and arm muscles were only lightly segmented by shallow cuts now that they were relaxed, promising muscle and definition to explode once the slim limbs were flexing.
Long golden hair fell down to her shoulders and framed the pretty soft round face, before curling lower. A beautiful smile on her lips formed dimples in her cheeks and exposed pearly white teeth, as Dominique looked down into the ring out of big warm hazelnut eyes.
She was the pretty girl next door dressed to party and the strong yet subtle muscle to bruise or shatter a males ego with a single flex.
"And here we finally have tonight's star!", Dominique announced her beautiful hazelnut eyes focused on Cassandra far below her.
"It's three in the afternoon.", Ms. Nielsen pointed out dryly and was promptly ignored by the teen.
"The mystery girl most of us know nothing about! What makes her so special? What makes her so strong? What's her secret?"
Secret? Special? Strong? Nothing! There was nothing to her!
"What's even her goddamn name? Did nobody tell us or did I just forget? Let me be honest, I forgot this was happening until like an hour ago. I blame Amity she's supposed to tell me when important stuff is happening. I'm not good with all these planned events... I'm living too much in the moment if you know what I mean."
"Uh...", Cassandra mouthed unintelligently, as Ms. Nielsen just shook her head at the beautiful girl trailing off.
"Anyways. My point is I've got no clue who the girl is and she needs to tell me her name!", Dominique kept muttering into the microphone broadcasting it to the whole room, but then suddenly jumped up and stood on the top of the fence once more booming enthusiastically, "So we can all cheer her on!"
Cheer her on? Right. Until they realized what a loser she was maybe. Afterwards they would cheer about her getting her teeth kicked in by whoever they sent in here as gatekeeper for prodigy class.
The fence creaked, as Dominique unhesitatingly flipped off the top and dove done into the octagon. With a slam, she landed in a roll carrying her back to her feet. Still a beautiful smile was on her lips.
Damn, she was pretty!
"Seriously, though. What's your name.", the older girl asked her casually holding out the microphone to her.
She hesitated, but slowly opened her dry mouth. "I'm... uh... Cassandra."
"Give it up for Cassandra everyone! The next member of prodigy class!", Dominique called out enthusiastically and the whole room exploded. Wild cheering and applause were drowning out every other sound for several seconds.
Cassandra trembled on her feet, it was like all that noise was slamming into her from all directions trying to knock her over.
"Don't be nervous.", Dominique told her casually without amplifying her voice with the microphone so the audience could not hear them, "I've got no idea what they are going to throw at you, but you'll be cool as long as you wreck it. So my advice: Whatever they throw at you just wreck the shit out of it, okay?"
"O-okay.", she stuttered in response even though the advice seemed utterly worthless.
Suddenly the blonde tilted her head glancing down at Cassandra with a puzzled look.
"Wow, you're tiny.", she noted speaking into the microphone.
Cassandras cheeks flushed, as the assessment was broadcast across the whole room. There was some laughter in response, but Dominique was not deterred by that.
"Not that that's something new.", she said, "I mean our last newbie has like two feet on you, but Amity over there is dainty little thing, isn't she?"
Nobody laughed this time.
"Lei isn't going to give you shit for it either. She so regretted trying to dis Cathy for her height."
Definitely nobody dared laughing about that one and risk pissing-off a member of the prodigy class.
"There is definitely more important qualities for us than height.", Dominique noted and poked Cassandras chest with the tip of the index finger of her not occupied hand, "Damn!"
Cassandra barely had time to realize just how impressed the blonde girl sounded, before the blonde suddenly cupped her chest with the entirety of her hand and squeezed her right pectoral through the fabric of her sports bra.
Her red face lit-up with incomparable heat, as she felt the girls slender manicured fingers tighten on her hard muscle and probe it curiously. Her chest bounced in shock, as her muscles tightened reflexively the definition of her hard chest expanding and bulging for a second to force Dominiques fingers apart.
The other girl was suddenly grinning excitedly.
"That one...", she spoke into the microphone as the volume of her voice was rising with every word, "Is – one – really – solid – GIRL!"
"Uh... thanks.", Cassandra replied and flinched as she realized she had said it into the microphone.
There was laughter from the girls in the audience about her lame response and she was pretty sure now she was really going to do it. Die of embarrassment. She was even hoping for it.
Huh? Cassandra suddenly stared blankly at the girl in front of her. She had impressed her? Dominique was prodigy class how in the world could her pecs excite her. They were not even really her best muscles. Her abs was probably harder and generally speaking her biceps were probably more developed, too.
"Well, you're welcome.", the prodigy girl said with an eye roll not bothering to cover the microphone, "But don't just fucking stand there! Guns up! Show us what you've got, girl!"
What? No way! Of course she was bragging with her muscles sometimes. Everyone here did it, when the opportunity arrived, but that was just with some of the other girls. She could not show-off to everyone!
Except Dominique looked so expectantly at her not doing it did not really seem like an option.
Slowly and hesitantly she lifted her arms.
Okay, she could not screw this up if there was any way she would not utterly humiliate herself here that was only if she did the tightest best flex she had ever done in her whole life for this audience.
She inhaled closing her eyes, as she raised her arms above her head fingers extended pointing at the ceiling, and tightened her arms, feeling the muscles ripple along the length of her forearms and race down over her upper arms to her capped shoulders.
Then as she breathed out she slowly pulled down her arms curling her arms into a double biceps pose as she closed her fists tightly and flexed with all of her might.
Immediately she felt her biceps muscles react shooting upwards as if thrusting off her thick arms rolling up into tight hard balls standing out as boulders of strength on her arms, as her large triceps curved downwards simultaneously, before reshaping with the appearance of more cuts and striations getting outlined against the skin and peaking into sharp wedges rising above her large shoulder caps.
Grunting with effort and clenching her eyes shut, she lowered her elbows slightly below shoulder-height now as she curled her forearms beyond the ninety degree with her fists pointing down towards her shoulders.
Her forearms swelled more with the intent flex muscular ridges popping against her pale skin. A groove separating her popping biceps peak from the rest of her bulging straining arm deepened, as her peak extended just a little higher yet quivering and throbbing and stretching her skin thin, as the tendons cording along her sculpted arms stood out like steel cords running beneath her epidermis.
There was cheering from the audience, whistles, even applause. And this time Dominique had not even called for it.
Cassandra opened her eyes and slowly turned. Soaking in the sight of the cheering audience all around her. She had impressed them. All of them! They were amazed by her muscles. Some leaning forward over the seats in front of them to get a better look, while others were pointing down excitedly as they appeared to be discussing something with the girls seated next to them. Others sat there with their mouths open or simply applauding.
"That's some fucking big muscles on your tiny bod.", Dominique told her and the room looking impressed, "So what's the plan now?"
Cassandra smirked, as she lowered her arms and relaxed her massive upper arms.
"I'll just wreck the shit out of whatever they throw at me.", she told the prodigy class girl with a confidence she had only felt in more private situations with her friends in the past.
Dominique grinned and their audience clapped.
"Guess there is nothing more to say then.", Dominique chuckled.
"Actually, I would like to thank my friends Lindsey and Debbie.", she told the blonde beauty laughing, as she let her eyes wander over the audience ranks trying to spot the two girls, "I wouldn't be here today without you girls. You basically dragged me out of my room to go Miller hunting with you. Turns out I'm really good at it. Love you girls!"
The room went dark without warning, then the light exploded as spotlights turned onto the octagon flashed on.
Cassandra squinted shielding her eyes with her hand and turned around. "What the...?"
"Enough chitchat.", Ms. Nielsen spoke her tone strict and unyielding. So far the woman had patiently and silently held her distance from their conversation. "You girls have been wasting more than enough time goofing around. It's time to start this."
"Sure.", Dominique chirped, "Just let me get a quick comment from whoever is so unfortunate to get put up against our new biceps babe here."
"No.", the women responded coldly and Dominique raised her chin with a confident smirk, as she lowered her microphone.
"No?", the blonde teen asked and narrowed her eyes, "Just how in the world are you of all people going to stop me from doing anything. You're not girl or woman enough to order me around."
The cheerful girl was cold as ice now dismissively staring down the adult, who stood her ground with a look of contempt.
"I follow only one persons orders, little girl.", Ms. Nielsen told Dominique strictly, "And you will do the same and seize your infantile behavior right now!"
She nodded sideways and Dominique glanced in the direction from the corner of her eyes. Cassandra did too and saw the box on the other side of the hall from the one the prodigy class occupied.
The only reason she could was because just like the ring it was cast in light. Nothing on the island had the right to outshine its goddess after all.
The most beautiful and massive woman to ever walk the earth was watching them. Cassandra had avoided looking over towards her even once since entering. The madam was a goddess made flesh by her own efforts, the very idea of a powerful woman taken to its final conclusion. Her beauty, authority and obvious power did know neither equal nor bounds.
She sat leaning back with her enormous legs crossed in a cushioned chair, that had become a throne by the simple fact it had been built to fit her enormous size and bulk. Resting one forearm across the armrest she had propped up her elbow on the other side to cup her chin in her hand, as she gazed down into the octagon calmly and serenely.
She was dressed in a navy blue sleeveless jumpsuit cut narrow and formfitting exposing her bare unfathomably muscular chest and even some of a deeply etched tenpack abdomen in a wide plunging neckline almost reaching down to her navel with the fabric just so covering the nipples of her enormous firm breasts from the sides. Flatfooted leather boots covered her feet and bracelets of artfully twisting metal were winding decoratively around her enormous upper arms.
But even a goddess could not keep Cassandra from noticing the devil. He was seated in the madams box, as he was her personal guest. Next to her and basking in her sheer aura of superiority, he looked tiny and gloomy. Huddled in his seat with that giant of a woman towering over him the top of his head would have barely been at the top of her shoulder had he been sitting straight. The way he sat now it only made it up to a jacked upper arm of meaty muscles bigger than his skulls size.
But even dwarfed like this her father had the power to destroy her with a single merciless decision.
Cassandra knew she did not have time or comfort to enjoy herself here.
Dominique near her glared at Ms. Nielsen for bringing it up, but she bent to the absolute authority of the madams inviolable might.
"I'll be the referee then.", she said, as she stepped past the adult women, who twisted her face with a frown.
"Anything goes and it continues until one side has enough.", she declared snidely, "What would a referee be needed for?"
"Announcer then!", Dominique quipped and kicked up in one corner of the octagon then off one of the fences forming the sides to gain more height jumping towards the other fence connecting to the same corner and parkoured back up.
With her feet dangling down the blonde beauty once more seated herself on top of the octagons fence.
Ms. Nielsen sighed, but conceded. She strode towards the opposite side of the octagon compared to where Cassandra had entered and opened the entry gate to leave.
"Let's see what poor bastards our new friend Cassandra has to pound into the ground to get her spot in prodigy class.", Dominique explained through her microphone and bent down to get a better look.
As Ms. Nielsen vanished in the darkness beyond the light-flooded ring two other figures stepped into the light.
"Man wish I could ask these two girls, who the hell they are.", Dominique pouted, as Cassandra felt her knees go weak.
This could not be? How could they be her opponents? And if they were? What did that mean?
The two girls stepped forward with grim expressions, as the door closed behind them.
One of them was tall at 5'6 with straight brunette hair falling down to her shoulders and a round pretty looking face. She was dressed in a black and red sports bra and matching shorts covering her firm thighs halfway down. Her exposed stomach was firm creasing with hard muscle definitions deepening as she exhaled and her long limps thick and defined.
The other a little shorter but at 5'3 tall noticeably taller than Cassandra. She was blonde with a ponytail and her body thin but ripped to shreds. Wiry arms rippled with hard ropey muscles and strong tendons lined up against the skin like steel cables, shredded sixpack abs stood out like cobblestones against the white skin. Her sports bra was low-cut exposing much of a surprisingly mature cleavage. Like her bottoms microfiber panties they were bilious green.
"Man they don't look like they are having fun!", Dominique said laughing from high up, "Can't blame them after the freaking gun-show in the ring just now! Like walking in on a firing squad or staring down a tank barrel."
She was right the tall girl had her lips tightly pressed together in a narrow line eyes cast slightly down, while the blonde was sneering and staring daggers at Cassandra.
"Lindsey?", she asked her voice nearly breaking, "Debbie? What's going on?"
"What do you think is going on?", Lindsey asked clearly pissed off, "We've got to fight you."
"B-but...", Cassandra stuttered, "Why do you... can you get into the prodigy class, too?"
"Afraid not.", Debbie sighed, "We've got to win just to stay right where we are otherwise it's bye-bye for us."
"That's not fair!", she burst and felt tears well-up in her eyes, "I don't want you to have to go!"
"Oh, great, just go down then.", Lindsey scoffed, "I certainly would appreciate it after you got us into this mess for your stupid popularity boost!"
"No, I didn't!", she protested, "I never wanted to... I... you... you guys wanted to go after the Millers."
"Oh, yeah it's all our fault. Sure, isn't that convenient." The blonde rolled her eyes. "Nobody forced you to beat the guy up that badly!"
"But I... I..."
"I... I... I...", the other girl mocked, "Sounds like you're really looking out for others, Cass."
Debbie sighed, as she positioned herself new in regards to Cassandra and lifted her fists covered in grappling gloves like the rest of theirs. "It's how it is. Can't change it now."
"Yeah, well I can pound my anger right into your fucking face.", Lindsey said clenching her fists and making her biceps pop in hard split peaks, "I'm certainly not planning on going back home today!"
"No, wait!", Cassandra protested weakly, "Maybe we can talk with Ms. Nielsen or..."
"Yeah, right!" Lindsey shifted on her feet, taking a fighting stance, "Because they are nice around here like that! Nope, you got your one shot at prodigy class! Try to take it or don't! I'll kick your ass one way or another! If you ask me, you've got to have lost your fucking mind if you think you're cut out for it anyways."
"Yeah, you're right...", she admitted glancing down at her feet.
"Cool, just let me sent you packing then!" There was a slap on the floor and Cassandra reflexively looked up.
Lindsey had closed the distance with a swift step and kicked out with a fast kick for the entire length of her leg catching Cassandra unprepared in the chest with her flat foot and sent her staggering back.
"Push kick from one of the girls I don't know!", Dominique told the audience excitedly, "Looks like our daring newbie wasn't ready yet!"
Cassandra let out a gasp and fought for her balance with Lindsey kicking off the floor and spinning in mid-air after her. The blondes heel whipped into her cheek in a sharp kick sending her spinning around and stumbling away, just for her friends hand to grab her pony tail and yank her head back in her neck as she drilled her fist into her lower back in a series of quick punches.
She cried out from the abrupt pain and gasped sharply with each hit.
Lindsey whipped a kick into her knee to keep her off-balance, pulled her violently back by her hair spinning her around in a circle and kept pounding her spine with her knuckles.
Even keeping her footing was a chore, as Cassandra was tugged and pulled around backwards by her hair. She frantically reached back with both of her arms struggling to get at the hand on her ponytail.
"Uh, Cassandra is taking a pounding from... Blondie. She should probably start fighting back, before tall girl..."
Debbie charged in with a roar, kicked off the floor and sailed right into Cassandra with a flying knee to her exposed gut.
The blow drove the air fully from her lungs with a burst of spittle and made her insides flare with pain, as it finally knocked her off her feet and crashing to the floor with a dull slam.
"Does that." Dominique nodded then leaned down and called out to Cassandra. "You should have done something about Blondie, before that happened."
"You're pathetic!", Lindsey spat, as she dragged Cassandra along the floor by her ponytail forcing moans of pain across Cassandras lips as the top of her head was burning with searing pain
She breathed a sigh of relief, as the grip on her hair was released, but Lindsey had only done so to get more space and kicked her across the head, as she was still down.
Cassandra grit her teeth with an angry growl and managed to shield her head from the blondes second kick with her arms. However Debbies bare foot crashed into her still convulsing midsection at full force.
She curled up with a pained cough trying to roll onto her stomach to protect it from further assault, as both girls continued to swing kicks at her and stomp on her small body between them.
"This is getting kind off pathetic.", Domnique noted above with a sigh into the microphone, "Hey, Cassandra stop playing around! We want to see you kick ass in there! Not them!"
Playing around!, she thought as more and more hits came raining down at her. She was fighting two girls with every bit as much experience as herself! Her friends and her had been at the top of the regular girls. If she was really good enough for the prodigy class so should these two have been!
Another of Lindseys kick to her side knocked her over on her back and instantaneously the bottom of Debbies bare foot came slamming down on her defenseless face stomping her head into the pavement, drowning out all sound for a moment.
She groaned as the bare skin on the underside of her friends foot slowly separated from her flattened nose and lips. By some small miracle all her teeth felt like they were in place and her nose did not seem broken.
There was disappointed noise coming from the audience beyond the fence. A few loud boos.
Yeah, yeah... she sucked. Definitely was not worth all this circus.
The foot came back down smashing her head on the floor again as the pain exploded.
More booing from the audience.
Yeah, pathetic. Whatever. Not like she had actually claimed she was good enough herself. The fact people had just decided to claim that about her was why she and her friends were in this shitty situation instead of just doing what they had been doing. Why she had to leave the island and her mom would... NO!
She twisted on the floor as she threw her hands up and caught Debbies calf on the third stomp down. The bigger girl gasped, as Cassandra twisted her leg painfully while she raised her own torso off the floor and then cried out as her knee slammed hard on the ground.
"Yes!", Dominique cheered, "Uh... counter from Cassandra is what I meant!"
Now sitting on the floor Cassandra dove to the side planting her palms on the ground and raised her rear off the floor as she kicked straight out and drove her heel into Lindseys hips before she could react sending her staggering back to avoid getting kicked again.
"Now we're getting somewhere!"
Out of her kick she straightened to her feet and immediately had to block an elbow Debbie kneeling on the ground with her back towards her threw at her. Using the opportunity to catch the arm Cassandra shoved her shoulder forward and down to the floor as she pulled the arm back forcing the bigger girl flat down on her chest.
"Elbow from the tall one, but not a chance!"
Releasing Debbie immediately to get up and go after Lindsey, Cassandra was met by both of the blondes feet just as she turned to face her again.
"Dropkick from Blondie!", she heard from above as the unexpected blow to her chest sent her stumbling backwards and tripping over Debbie on the floor, "Cassandra goes dow- nope, she does not!"
Hitting the floor on her back she frantically kicked up her legs and swung them back rolling backwards, where she came up in a crouch to defend herself panting.
There were cheers from some places in the audience.
Her friends were both getting back up a few steps from her and they were looking angry.
"Sorry, but I can't let you win.", Cassandra panted and saw Lindseys face twist angrily.
"Let us?!", she roared, "Don't pretend you're better than us!"
Both girls moved Lindsey in the front and Debbie a little off center right behind. The shorter girl rushed her with a wild series of kicks, kicking for her hips first with her right then her left leg, before she swung a high kick for her head, but Cassandra stepped back dodging then ducked below and raised her leg parrying the low kick for her knee. With crisp hard punch she stepped back forward right after and nailed the other girl in the sternum.
"Here comes Blondie with a few kicks, but Cassandra is dodging everything!"
The blonde let out a cough stunned by the sudden blow and Cassandra used to opportunity to elbow her across the jaw with the other arm, then spun and nailed her rippling abs with a backwards kick.
"Nice sidekick! Think that hurt her? She looks like it hurt her?"
As Lindsey staggered back wheezing, Debbie reached Cassandra with a heavy spinning kick she could block with both of her forearms. The same leg swung lower for her flank, but she managed to shove it down and jabbed Debbie in the face simultaneously snapping her head back. Cassandra smacked her across the jaw with the other arm next, as the bigger girl flinched then snapped a kick into her thigh just as Debbie tried to knee her and shoved her away to get space and evade the renewed attacks of the recovered Lindsey.
"She had the tall girl on the ropes but here comes Blondie again with a series of kicks ready for round two! Or is it three already?!"
Opening with a sharp axe kick cleaving down only inches from the tip of Cassandras nose as she jumped back, Lindsey followed-up with a low-kick for her leg spinning around into a high kick for Cassandras head as she missed and smacked her head to the side, as her foot crunched into the shorter girls cheek.
Reeling from the hit Cassandra saw Lindsey drop with on leg bent to crouch and continue to spin, whipping her second straight leg across the floor to take out her feet from under her. She spun and jumped up, bouncing across the attack and kicked out backwards in mid-air driving the bare bottom of her foot into the blonde girls shapely chest with a solid slam.
"Boom! Blondie goes down again!", Dominique cheered into the microphone, as Lindsey hit the floor on her back clutching her scantly covered breasts and Cassandra landed on her feet. The crowd cheered and Debbie pounced. "Tall girl flies in with a knee, but Cassandra evaded!"
Having just so slipped past Debbie rushing in with a knee shot to her Cassandra caught her taller friend around the hips from behind locking her hands in the front and pulled, as she shoved her chest into her back. She then stepped next to the brunettes foot and let herself fall sideways dropping the bigger girl down with her to the floor.
"Takedown!"
Releasing Debbie the young fighter rotated across her body planting her palms on the floor and lowered her head, as she raised her firm butt and whipped her leg at Lindsey back on her feet, forcing her to retreat a step.
"Wide kick from Cassandra misses!"
Out of the kick Cassandra spun right back up to her feet facing the shorter of her friends and threw a punch at her.
Lindsey parried her first blow with one arm, as she struck at her with the second, but Cassandra blocked it with her forearm and brought down her elbow on Lindseys rising knee.
"Quick exchange of blows!"
She struck again forcing her blonde friend to block with the opposing arm and dragged it up, as she dropped her hips and nailed her with a short hook from below in the side.
"Ouch!", Dominique declared wincing comically on top of the fence.
Lindsey had flinched with a sharp gasp of pain when Cassandras hard knuckles crunched into her biting into and compressing her smooth muscle-hardened flesh. Leaving a bright red splotch behind on her skin.
That instant Cassandra twisted her hips powerfully into her, as she pulled the arm she had forced up across her own wide back with both of her own and leaned forward flipping her across her back and to the floor at her feet with a loud slam that drove all air from the stunned girls lungs.
"Blondie is back dow- Ow!"
Still bent over from her hip toss Cassandra had already been caught by a foot straight in the head, as Debbie had kicked. Staggering back and guarding her head she was caught in the gut by a second front kick driving her another step back with a gasp.
"Tall girl is bringing all the kicks this time!"
Debbies leg came up for another kick, but this time Cassandra was ready. Pivoting her hips her leg whipped up in a kick of her own.
The bare muscular flesh of their bulging legs smacked into each other with a solid smack preventing either kick from reaching their target, but Cassandras leg was the on the inside so she forced herself forward on her standing leg and jumped to bridge the distance created by Debbies much longer legs twisting more into the kick in the motion.
"Two can play that game, huh?", Dominique chuckled, as the blade of Cassandras foot struck Debbie right beneath the rips and made her groan, as she staggered back.
Cassandra stepped after her whipping her second leg up as the first came down, but sharp pain exploded on her hips as a hard blow drove her stumbling to the side.
"Oh, down and dirty Blondie is kicking it from the floor now!", Dominique informed everyone what has happened, but Cassandra had already seen Lindsey braced against the floor with her rippling leg stuck out.
The blonde twisted after her on the ground continuing to kick up at her or sweep for her feet, as Debbie rejoined the fight using her longer legs to kick above the other girl at the height of Cassandras torso and head.
"Cassandra is in trouble now!", Dominique narrated above them, as she was forced to retreat from the rapid kicks just so evading or blocking as she was driven backwards across the octagon, "Both of them are kicking now. These girls want to show off all the work they've put in those legs, don't they?"
The world flashed white as a kick across her head rocked it hard. Her hands occupied with defending against Lindsey Debbie had finally landed a kick on Cassandra that sent her pivoting away from her opponent. Disoriented she curled up, as she desperately swung back and felt Debbies fist smack into her hurried guard immediately.
Throwing herself forward in a roll Lindsey dove past her as she was occupied defending herself and shot up to her feet in her back, wrapping her arms around her waist as she rushed her back and forcefully lifted her up.
Cassandra gasped, as the shorter of her opponents forcefully hurled her back with a spin right into one of the fences forming the cage.
"Careful there!", Dominique called out seated on top of the specific fence as it was rattled and jumped off onto the adjacent one, "Or I might come down there and join in!"
Clutching the cage with her fingers like claws to hold herself upright Cassandra was struggling to get her shaky legs under control to stand on her own.
As she had her back to the rings inside, she could only hear her opponents rush at her again and swung her elbow back, catching Debbie in the chest and driving her back with a pained grunt, just to get the very arm caught by Lindsey wrapping her own wiry muscular arms around it and twisting it painfully as she swept a leg out from under her.
The world tilted violently, as she lost her footing and got slammed to the ground on her back.
"Blondie takes Cassandra down to the floor!", Dominique narrated, while Lindsey who was standing panting above Cassandra pulled her arm to her own body tightly, while she dropped on her butt next to Cassandra and swung her legs across her neck and chest simultaneously.
Cassandra reached up swiftly locking her own hands together to stop the blonde from overextending her arm as she tried to drop into an arm-bar. Struggling briefly with a grunt Cassandra managed to hold back Lindseys body with her grip and then shoved her hands against the other girls thigh resting across her neck pushing it off over her head to the ground.
Sliding back over the dispatched leg she pushed it down with the back of her neck trapping it against the floor and twisted hard to roll the taller blonde over on her back with her on top pushing Lindseys shoulders to the floor with her hands, as the girls chiseled legs wrapped around her midsection.
"Cassandra is taking the top and tall girl is back again!", Dominiques warning came a little too late as Debbies fists cracked into the back of her head like a sledge hammer.
Dazed Cassandra slumped down on top of Lindsey who immediately wrapped her arms around her head and pulled her face down into her firm chest to hold her down.
She strained to breath smothered by the girls firm breasts, hard chest and collarbone, but Debbie stomped down on her back driving even more air out of her lungs, as she felt her face get mashed in the soft yet hard chest of the blonde beneath her.
Struggling for an opening in the other girls embrace Cassandra pushed against the floor with the balls of her feet and raised her rear up, lifting the other girls legs and hips locked around her waist up along with her, as she put her weight on Lindseys torso and pushed forward trying to slide her own strong chest further up across the blondes scantly-clad body. Lindsey groaned beneath her trying to keep her in place, but as Cassandra managed to hook her arms around her opponents she managed to break the hold and felt her hard abs rub across the the cobblestones outlined by Lindseys bare stomach.
She got a hold of her opponents shoulders with her hands and pressed her down, as she struggled red faced beneath her unable to get leverage or wind-up a punch with that little space.
Cassandra was driving them both forward across the ring with her legs as she now pushed her chest above the other girls.
That was when the pain exploded in her leg, as Debbie kicked hard into the back of her knee and sent it crashing down.
Lindsey immediately made use of the opportunity to shove Cassandras face away and elbowed her across the jaw. She staggered to the side of her weakened leg, giving the girl the chance to slip out from under and onto her knees next to her, as she wrapped a hard arm around her neck in the same motion. Locking her hands together Lindsey pulled the choke tight with both of her arms and a loud grunt.
Cassandra pulled her chin down to protect her neck the rigid biceps of her former friend squeezing her jaw. Then felt a blow in her back when Debbie punched her spine in the low back. She grit her teeth fighting the pain, but Lindsey roared and her head was slammed into the ring floor. The older girl was bulldozing her down in her headlock.
"Not going to lie. I would be kind of disappointed if this was the end.", Dominique sighed somewhere above them, "These girls seem to have Cassandra and her mega biceps wrapped up here."
Lindsey was rotating across the floor to get a better position and ideally finally slip an arm beneath her chin. Cassandra could not do much more than grab on to the hard forearm around her head and try to pull it away. Her fingers clenched around the firm arm squeezing hard as she tried to break the headlock. Lindsey grunted loud and high pitched giving it her all to hold on and crush her head.
With a deep grunt Cassandra pressed the other palm against the ground trying to raise her upper body from the floor and, as her arm trembled, succeeded in gaining a few inches even with Lindsey clinging to her neck trying to shackle her to the ground with all of her might.
She pulled her knees forward trying to get them beneath her and straighten, as she managed to dig her hand between her neck and Lindseys arm hooking it around the other girls limb. Her large biceps strained the huge mound flexing into its giant peak and her forearm swelled in her effort to pull the arm around her throat down, while the older girl grunted loudly in a desperate and futile attempt to hold her and squeeze tightly.
"Cassandras struggling here.", Dominique announced, "But there is no stopping those muscles for those two it seems."
Meanwhile Cassandra had her arm nearly fully extended and raised one knee trying to place foot flat on the ground. That moment an elbow cracked into the back of her skull, nearly toppling her forward again and Debbie grabbed the arm she had braced against the ring floor yanking it straight back.
"Spoke too soon.", their cheery announcer admitted.
Cassandra flinched with a noise of pain, as she felt her shoulder joint protest. Wit a grunt she clenched her fist and tightened her arm trying to pull it in the natural direction of its motion.
Debbie behind her grunted too as Cassandras musclebound arm tightened into steel in her grip and froze the motion. The Brunette leaned back bracing her feet against the floor as she pulled with all the might of both of her arms expanding her biceps into bulging peaks.
Struggling to keep her arm in the already disadvantageous position Cassandra inhaled forcefully sucking in air despite her constricting muscles, as she fought the full strength of Debbies bigger body maximized by superior leverage. She curled her wrist as she exhaled in a deep grunt. Her thick rigid forearm expanded muscle strands knotting in complete relief against the skin as she began to bend her elbow making her massive biceps muscle tightened into its gigantic peak trembling with effort. Her sportsbra stretched as her chest flexed her arm slowly moving forward with Debbie gasping as she felt her strong body inexplicably overpowered by just one single arm.
"Oooh, there are those mega biceps coming into play, nice one!", Dominique told their audience, "And tall girl can't keep up!"
Her bigger opponents feet were being audibly dragged across the ring floor by her muscular arm as Cassandras grunt deepened into a loud groan, her arm gaining speed as it passed into its normally used range of motion until it whipped forward with such force Debbies grip slipped and the taller girl was sent staggering away on her already destabilized legs.
Simultaneously Lindsey finally gave up on dragging her down releasing her neck and threw herself on top of Cassandra, while she was still on her knees.
She let herself drop backwards as Lindseys weight slammed into her and whipped one foot up pushing the taller blondes hip up with the bottom of it and flipping her head over heels above her head where she struck the ring on her back.
Lindsey spun on the floor for her feet to face into Cassandras direction, who had already placed her palms to the floor next to her head and whipped her legs up into the air and then down kipping up to her feet facing away from the blonde towards Debbie, who was lunging at her with a wild airborne swing.
She spun whipping her back into the bigger brunette and caught the extended arm, as the fist slipped past her head. Her leg whipped back, as she leaned forward and flipped Debbie over her hips slamming her down on Lindsey, if it had not been for the blonde rolling out of the way at the last moment.
"Damn, it's like she is getting stronger the longer she goes!", Dominique cheered, as Lindsey jumped back up out of her roll and whipped her feet through the air one after another.
Cassandra leaned back on her leg out of the path of the first, slapped the second down and drove her fist into the girls stomach in a swift punch. The blonde choked when her knuckles tore into her tight abs and drilled into her belly. Spinning on one foot Cassandra raised one leg and leaned forward right before she kicked out in her back straight into Lindsay stomach again.
The blow bent the blonde girl in half launching her back and off her feet were she struck the floor and slid back further for a few inches.
Panting Cassandra stepped past Debbie groaning on the floor towards the just trashed blonde who tried to get up, but flinched as she did so clutching her convulsing stomach with a whimper.
"No...", Lindsey raised one hand pleadingly as if to keep her away as she approached for another step still cradling her gut with the other, "Please, don't... stop it... please..."
She sighed in relief bending over slightly. "So you're finally giving up?"
Her question was cut short by Debbie who was suddenly back up behind her and shot her arms through beneath her armpits then folded her hands in her neck to trap her in a full nelson.
"Hey!", she complained trying to swing her body around and shake free, "Let go!"
But the tall brunette jumped up wrapping her legs around Cassandras bulky thighs and got her feet in behind them as hooks.
"How unfair.", Dominique mused.
Fighting the 5'6 girls full weight on her Cassandra was left wide open for Lindsey, who climbed back up to her feet with some difficulty and roared loudly as she run at them. Kicking off the floor with both feet and all of her might at the last moment the girl went flying at her like a missile driving her own skull on the bridge of Cassandras nose.
She screamed as the pain exploded behind her eyes and the world flashed white. They all went down to the ring hard. Debbie on the bottom keeping her trapped as she intensified her hold painfully spreading Cassandras legs and Lindsey on top of them now screaming from the top of her lungs and raining down wide hard punches right into her face.
"Oh, shit Cassandra is getting it from blondie now!", their teenage announcer exclaimed.
Her head was getting battered around, as Lindseys fists rocked into her face alternately the girls cut arm muscles tightening and veins popping whenever she drew back her lean arms. Each blow was an explosion of light behind her eyes and a burst of pain. Cassandra tried to curl up to guard herself, but Debbies bigger body had her tied up and kept her wide open and any attempt to pull free was interrupted by a merciless elbow from above drilling into her body where her collarbone and shoulder met.
Cassandra cried out in agony, just for a fist to smack across her exposed teeth and sent her slumping down against Debbies chest bleeding from her lips and gums.
Lindsey wheezed having screamed her lungs empty, but continued swinging her fists with all of her might until she slipped off sideways and slumped to the floor next to Debbie. She was panting heavily but struggling back up to mount her once more already.
Meanwhile Cassandra herself was lying on top of Debbies large body completely ensnared by the bigger girls powerful limbs. Her eyes were trailing off with a weak wheeze leaving her lips. The lights of the ring were swimming before her eyes in an ocean of dizziness and pain flooding her vision. From somewhere Dominiques voice was carrying.
"Hey, is she out? Lame!", the voice spoke with some disappointment, "Hey, Cassandra could you not be out, that would really kinda suck!"
So what? What business of hers was it anyways?! She was the only one excited here, not Cassandra. Why didn't she just stay down and end this farce now?
Her head slumping down sideways Cassandra blinked as her eyes caught the illuminated audience box on this side of the cage and her blood turned cold.
The devil sat slumped down in his seat covering his eyes with one hand. Her breath rattled. He was disappointed in her performance. He had demanded her to win and she had failed him.
With a roar her head snapped up and Debbie beneath her gasped loudly just so managing to tighten her muscles and strain against the sudden burst of strength Cassandras panic unleashed.
Straining with all of her might Cassandra screamed her muscles expanding in all their chiseled glory, as she began to close her thighs with her quads pumping. She could hear Debbie whimper behind her as she strained with all the strength of her bigger body to spread her legs. The larger girls legs were trembling to fight the pressure with which Cassandra was bringing her own together.
Simultaneously she leaned her head back against the pressure of the full nelson. Her pronounced neck muscles pushed out in triangular glory flaring to both sides of her throat as the sinew writhed across the pumped muscles beneath her skin.
The girl beneath was grunting and groaning but had to watch in disbelief of how Cassandra was forcing her hands back with the power of her neck alone. In the middle of that struggle she reached back, behind her head and caught Debbies wrists. Her forearms flared as her enormous biceps expanded and forced a cry from her captors lip. The big girl grunted loudly clenching her eyes shut and locking her hands together with all of her might.
Cassandra inhaled then grunted and her biceps tightened as the sinews in her forearms strained harder. Debbie gasped her intertwined fingers beginning to slide apart.
"No... please, no...", the taller girl breathed a pained sound in her voice, but her prayers could not stop it. Cassandra was stronger. Too strong for her bigger body and arms. One more second and...
And Lindseys heel swung down from above leg an axe cleaving right on top of her skull and ending her struggle in an explosion of agony.
Debbie gasped clasping her hands together in Cassandras neck again, as the hands on her wrists slipped, and yanking her legs apart painfully splitting Cassandras against her will.
"Stay the fuck down!", Lindsey screeched dropping down on her chest again and swinging down both of her hands folded into each other like a giant sledge hammer.
The impact rocked Cassandras world her eyes trailing off as her head slumped sideways. She could see the audience box again. The devil had leaned forward, as she had started to resist once more, but averted his eyes now with a look of disgust on his face.
Her last attempt at resistance had failed and he was done with her. His uninjured hand pushed against his seat, as the devil tried to stand to leave and make good on his dreadful promise.
He froze with his butt still in his seat. A large hand was resting on his shoulder and kept him down preventing him from standing up with casual ease.
Lindseys elbow cracked into Cassandras cheekbone, as Dominique screamed something, but she could only focus on the scene in audience box. The miserable little devil stared in terror at the giant woman next to him. The goddess holding him in his place without even acknowledging his existence, as her gaze was facing down into the ring.
Even at this distance the intensity of her eyes was enough to capture Cassandras full attention. It was like the world was slowing down, and dimming around her barely aware of Lindseys fists continuing to rain down on her head and body and mercilessly pounding her. There was only the goddess radiance as the madam stood up. The only light in the world was hers powerful enough to blot out and incinerate everyone around her. The enormous woman stepped up to the edge of the audience box and nodded towards Cassandra. The faint beginning of a smile formed on those gorgeous lips and with on casual motion of a single hand she commanded her to rise.
Lindsey cried out in mind-numbing agony as her knuckles broke with a loud crack, smashed apart on the collision with Cassandras hard forehead, as she had swung it right into her punch. The girl screamed as she reeled back falling backwards off the two of them clutching her injured arm, as Cassandra swung her head back smashing the back of her skull right into Debbies face beneath her and shattering her nose.
Blood gushed out as the tallest of the girls let out a scream cut short by Cassandras elbow being driven backwards into her liver and sending a spasm of pain through the big girls whole body.
Tearing free from Debbies weakened embrace with brute force Cassandra leaped up to her feet, as Lindsey rolled away from her across the ground still struggling with her injured hand.
She strut towards her and whipped one leg up. The lightning-fast kick struck the broken hand without mercy and the second one sent her foot cracking into Lindseys jaw like a battering ram as she let out a high-pitched scream shutting her up as well as knocking her on her back.
"Holy fuck!", Dominique cursed from the sidelines, while Cassandra turned towards Debbie who charged her with a roar, "Tall girl tackles! Whoa!"
Cassandra had dropped her hips and had met her larger opponents broad chest head-on stopping her dead.
Muscular arms tightening around Cassandras bare thighs and her shoulder pressed against her pelvic bone Debbie grunted loudly trying to power her backwards and topple her. The bigger girl inhaled deeply then strained once more loudly as she pushed with her thick legs, but had all of her strength absorbed by the bulk of Cassandras visibly expanding thighs. A deep line sunk into the side of the thigh as her quads pushed out thick bulging and sharply separated. The inner curve of her legs straightened as the outer sweep bulged.
"She's not moving her at all.", Dominique narrated fascinated.
Keeping her opponents assault in check with just the might of her lower body Cassandra leaned forward over the larger girls wide back and slung her arms around her midsection.
Her own back widened with her lats flaring like wings straining the her sportbras fabric audibly getting pulled and stretched into and across her rippling back. Then her shoulders rippled from the hard muscle definitions pushing outward and her arms flared as she tightened the embrace of her arms. Debbie grunted loudly beneath her as she was caught in the hydraulic press of Cassandras crushing arms giant biceps compressing her midsection and squeezing her like a tube of toothpaste.
The hard biceps around her thighs quivered Debbies grip losing her strength and slipping as the crushing force robbed them off her strength.
Cassandra inhaled then pulled up as she leaned back on her feet and with a soft grunt pulled the larger girl of the floor completely with her legs swinging in the air above as her head swung below dangling between her thighs.
She dropped on her butt with a loud slam as she drove her opponent into the ring floor.
"Did she just fucking pile-drive her?", Dominique asked exasperated, "How the- Are you fucking kidding me?! Wooooh!"
Cassandra was already back on her feet while the audience erupted around the ring screaming and cheering and her opponent fell flat to the floor. She was zeroing in on her second opponent and kicked Lindsey in the side, as she tried to get up rolling her back over on her back.
Wordlessly Cassandra dropped down on Lindseys hips, reached down and clasped her opponents head tightly with both of her hands. Tendons popped against the back of her hands as her fingers flexed her grip squeezing the girls head with unfathomable might. Lindsey groaned as her skull protested under the pressure of Cassandras grip. Grabbing her wrists with her hands she tried to pry them off with whimpering noise. Her ripped arm muscles flexed with the feeble struggle unable to budge Cassandras crushing grip, as she was getting slowly pulled upwards into a sitting position by her head.
As their heads where level with each other Cassandra swung hers like a club bludgeoning the other girl with her own skull. There was a solid dull impact followed immediately by another as Cassandra slammed the blondes head hard onto the ring floor.
"Cassandra is pissed now!", their announcer noted.
Shifting her grip Cassandra dragged Lindseys head off the floor again this time one-handed by her hair. The girl dangled in her grip dazed, while she drew her second arm back. The giant biceps leaped off her arm as she coiled up her arm and her bulky forearm strained. Her knuckles cracked lightly as she formed a fist as tight as steel.
There was an echo to her punch as it landed. The force of her powerful muscles unleashed like a missile bouncing her opponents head off the rings floor as something small and white but dyed red flew from the corner of the blondes bleeding mouth.
Cassandra glanced after the tooth skipping across the rings floor from the corner of her eye briefly, then unhesitatingly struck Lindsey once more.
Leaving the blonde on the floor Cassandra stood up to look back towards Debbie, who was crawling away from them clearly not all there after getting her head smashed into the ring. She strode after her reaching her in a moment and grabbed one of her pronounced trapezius muscles. Her slender fingers were biting into the solid muscle like claws, as she made the big girl cry out in pain and yanked her along as she kept walking dragging her with her so fast the girl lost her footing.
"Ouch!", Dominique fake cried, "Cassandra is like a bulldozer down there!"
Screaming in agony Debbie was getting dragged along the floor by Cassandras merciless destructive hold on her neck muscles towards one of the rings sides.
Yanking the heavier body up with just one powerful arm Cassandra tossed her forward into the fencing. Then shoved her head forward into the mesh and kept pressing. Debbie groaned then whimpered in pain as the steel fence was cutting into her face. Her limbs were trashing wildly trying to strike or smack into Cassandra behind it. Just for one to get caught by Cassandra and twisted up her back in a painful hammer-lock.
With a grunt Cassandra used her new leverage to push the girl even harder into the fencing then smashed her elbow into the back of her skull. Once, twice... three times, before she let her go and her body slumped down to the ring floor crying and clutching her face showing a red pattern where the metal fence had pressed into it.
Cassandra kicked her in the gut her foot compressing the girls intestines, as it dug into her abdomen and rocked her body against the rings boundaries. Then swung another kick into her, followed by another, each one accompanied by a loud thud and a whimper, cry or choking noise from Debbie at her feet.
"Shit is looking painful down there!", their announcer mused, "I think I'm calling it Cassandra got it in the back now and..."
Screaming Cassandra pulled her leg back once more than kicked out with all of her might this time. The force crashing into Debbies gut and her body into the ringside was enough to make the entirety of the fences rattled and quake, forcing Dominique on top to brace herself by grabbing onto it with her free hand and dig her bare toes into its mesh.
"H-hey!", the girl from prodigy class exclaimed surprised, "Calm the hell down! You won already!"
Had she? Cassandra wondered as she yanked. Debbie up against the fence with one arm and started punching her. Really? Why did she not feel like stopping then?
The bigger girl had her arms up desperately trying to shield her already injured face, she just pounded them right into her face with the force of her violent blows until she dropped them and she could punch her head against the fence again.
What the hell did it matter?, she wondered as she dropped her hips and began pounding the bigger girls stomach with both of her fists, pulverizing her hard abs with her blows until she could feel her punches dig deep into Debbies gut compressing her insides.
She spun around pulling Debbie along by her sportsbra in a circular motion and hurled her towards the center of the ring. The girls larger body went flying for a feet or two, struck the floor and slid along until it came to a stop next to Lindsey.
She had won. She had fucking won!
Then she saw it. Lindsey was weakly reaching over towards Debbie to check on her.
Cassandra could feel fire erupt from her insides. Oh, about each other they still gave a shit?! Could this bitch not spare a single thought about her?! About her situation?! Her mothers?!
She was already in motion before she quite knew what she was doing and kicked off the floor after a running start sailing right at the blonde and struck her in the already bloody face with the blade of her foot sending her crashing back down to the ring floor.
"Seriously, could someone call this?", Dominique asked sounding outright worried now, "I think she is literally killing them in there."
Huh?
Her foot was on Lindseys throat compressing her windpipe beneath it. The girl stared up at her fearfully, pleadingly. Her eyes crying on her swollen and bleeding face. Her body was trembling her limbs to weak to even try to fight her off.
A hand closed around the ankle of her other leg causing her to turn her eyes back towards Debbie. The bigger girl was still too weak to truly move and had only desperately latched onto her leg.
"Let go!", Cassandra spat and Debbies grip crumbled.
"Please... don't...", she pleaded weakly.
She wanted to step off Lindseys throat now, but found herself not moving at all.
"Why?", she asked surprising herself with the ice of her words, as the choking Lindseys eyes were rolling back in her skull.
Nobody was applauding or cheering anymore. The eyes of the audience were on her, staring in stunned silence.
Debbies lips trembled. "We're friends..."
Cassandra felt the tears well up in her eyes, but she was not going to cry in front of every girl on the island so she bit them back bitterly and glared down at Debbie.
"No, we're not!", she said taking her foot of Lindseys neck, "So take this bitch and get your weak asses of my island when you wake up!"
Her foot came down on Debbies head in a hard stomp cracking her head hard into the ring.
There was absolute silence now except for Cassandras own heaving breath and the blood pounding in her head. Her audience was still silence. Their self-appointed announcer was silent too, looking down at her in the ring with an unreadable expression.
"What?", she snapped up at her, as she stepped over her defeated opponents and spun around as she reached the center of the ring, roaring at the audience, "Not entertained anymore?!"
A single loud clap rung out through the silent arena and Cassandras eyes went wide as she turned over towards the origin of it.
The madam, that muscular goddess, had slapped her hands together. She had only done it once, but now there was more clapping around her growing in number and volume until the entire stadium erupted in even greater applause than ever before. The force of the hundreds of enthusiastically clapping hands carried across the air and seemed to strike her sweaty body from all sides rippling through her pumped muscles and unleashing a feeling of might and confidence like Cassandra had never felt it before in her life.
She briefly glanced at the devil staring down at her from his seat, but he barely meant anything to her in this moment as the goddess raised her foot and...
Huh?
The side of her audience box was shattered by the force of her foot, as she suddenly unexpectedly kicked off it in a wide feathering step and leaped across the rows of teenage girls between her and the ring.
She can fly?!, was all Cassandra could think, as the all-powerful ruler of her world went soaring through the air.
Of course it was not true, even she could not escape the pull of gravity in its entirety. However, with a single bound the goddess sailed across the entire distance between her seat and the ring the body gracefully poised in mid-air like a diver. Her feet were passing right across the top of the fence at the highest point of her jump then dropped in a gentle arc carrying her all the way to the center of the ring.
She landed right next to Cassandra, casually absorbing the impact with her powerful legs. It looked gentle, elegant, but it truly were several hundred pounds of muscle crashing down and Cassandra could feel the sudden impact reverberating through the floor at her feet and pull out the ground from under her.
She toppled backwards or would have if the madam had not gently grabbed her shoulder and held her in the upright.
The feeling of might and confidence evaporated in the all-powerful presence of the madam. She was less than nothing next to this very idea of power, grace and beauty taking human shape. A tiny speck of dusk next to the sun towering above her by several feet.
"We have a winner!", the goddess announced her voice strong and powerful easily carrying across the seats around them unassisted, then pointed towards the unconscious forms of Debbie and Lindsey, "And losers! Strength and weakness! As you see it is the tenacity and the extraordinary strength that will advance in this world and the complacent, mediocre and weak that are crushed in their path!"
The woman raised her arms above her head closing her fists and Cassandra saw her massive bare arms tighten and rippled the metal bangles creaking from the small motion alone.
"That is the way of the world and more importantly it is our way! Steels way!"
In one fluid smooth motion the goddess pulled her arms down like she was dragging down the heavens themselves and her massive muscles reacted. Biceps heads beyond the largest male bodybuilders hopes and aspirations erupted into peaks of beauty, magnificence and definition beyond what should have been humanly possibly. The creaking of the metal grew loud and then ended with a splintering noise and loud crack. The expansion of her arm muscles to their full size alone were enough to break, no, shatter the constrains of her arms. The bangles did not simply break from her flex, the burst apart, torn to shreds in their entirety and blasted off her arms as sharp shrapnel shimmering in the rings light. And in an organization named steel the material of this jewelry was quite obvious.
Cassandra felt so tiny weak staring up at this massive seven feet goddess and weak staring at the pulsating mass of biceps she had heard were a full 45 inches around larger than many peoples chest.
"You all strife to do what this girl, Cassandra, did already and avoid the fate of these who are not even worth remembering.", the madam continued calmly relaxing her arms, "Cassandra has proven herself as one truly belonging to Steel, as one who will shape our future and be at our very center, as one of my hopes, my family. So soon she will join those other extraordinary proven truly strong girls of the prodigy class, as you, every single one of you, are expected to envy her, to admire her, to strife and become what she already is or face the consequences like these two that do not belong with us anymore."
The woman turned her face towards Dominique still seated above them.
"I expect you to take good care of your new sister.", she spoke towards the blonde girl, still looking down at the scene in the ring with an almost suspicious look, that did not seem to work quite with the flippant party girl from earlier. Then the girl cracked a warm smile and nodded her head obediently. The next second she keeled over backwards and let herself fall down the fence outside of the ring, where she landed on her feet.
"We're going to have a lot of fun, Cassandra.", she promised, as she strode away vanishing in the darkness of the audience ranks, "Just make sure to stick with me at the beginning."
What was that supposed to mean?
Then Cassandra suddenly remembered something and her head darted back to the madams audience box, but she did not get to see it. Seemingly coincidentally the madam herself had stepped in her path and was blocking her view easily with her massive frame.
"Do not waste your time with him.", she spoke with a serene smile, "He is beneath your notice now."
Her mouth dropped open. "B-but..."
"Did I not tell you, that you are part of my family now.", the goddess hands gently brushed across her cheek, "I ensure you... no mere man will ever dare or be able to threaten or harm my family. Least of all this worm. You're free now, Cassandra. Free of your father and free of your shackles."
The disdain in her words was obvious as the madam motioned towards Lindsey and Debbie crushed on the floor.
"I thought they were my friends.", Cassandra told her with her head hanging down.
"And I'm sure they were of the same opinion, sweet girl." The woman placed an index finger below her chin guiding her to look up that massive torso into her beautiful face. "Look at me. Friends are for the weak. They crowd together or latch onto those stronger than themselves to reach heights they are not capable of themselves. But for the strong friends are just shackles, binding them to the ground, dragging them down. And now that you broke your shackles... and quite thoroughly as I must say... you will soar as high as my hopes for you, my beautiful little Cassie."

The end

"I won!"
"Obviously you did."
"I guess... He was not very strong after all."

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

"He isn't man enough to help you and you're not girl enough to stop me."

"Sorry, boy, but you're fighting a girl now. We don't do mercy. We do pain. A lot of pain."[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

"Try it. But we both know how it's going to end. With you down there and me not breaking a sweat."
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Nov-22, 01:11
Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Heart of Steel(Spin-off to Cathy)

looking forward to finally see this on the forum!! great job as always...I hope we see more of Dominique....oh and more Cathy...
The Following User Says Thank You to scarletspider For This Useful Post:

Tags
fighting, flexing, muscle, teen girl, wrestling