Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 28-Dec-22, 16:04
Points: 5,571, Level: 31 Points: 5,571, Level: 31 Points: 5,571, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Post Math is Boring

Math is boring

Jessica - 20 year old college sophomore
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

It was a typical weekday afternoon at school, and Jessica was feeling frustrated with her calculus homework. She was struggling to understand the concepts and was starting to feel like she was falling behind in her studies. Desperate for help, she decided to reach out to a shy boy in her class who was known for being a math whiz.

She nervously approached him in the school library, where he was always found buried in his books. "Hey, um, do you think you could maybe help me with some math homework?" she asked, trying to sound as casual as possible.

To her surprise, the boy - whose name was Jake - eagerly agreed. "Sure, I'd be happy to help," he said, a hint of excitement in his voice.

The two of them made plans to meet at Jessica's house the following evening.
As Jake walked up to Jessica's house, he couldn't help but feel a mix of nerves and excitement. He had always been a bit shy and reserved, and the prospect of spending the evening alone with a girl he barely knew was a bit intimidating.

But as he knocked on the door and waited for an answer, he couldn't help but feel a sense of curiosity and intrigue. He had always been fascinated by Jessica, with her long dark red hair and playful bangs, and he couldn't wait to get to know her better.

When the door finally opened, Jake was greeted by the sight of Jessica standing in the doorway, wearing a grey sports bra that showed off her ample breasts and a pair of black leggings that hugged her curves in all the right places. She had a friendly smile on her face, and Jake couldn't help but feel drawn to her warm and welcoming energy.

As they sat at the kitchen table, Jessica opened her math textbook and began explaining the problems she was having trouble with. But as the minutes ticked by, she found herself growing more and more bored. Math just wasn't her thing, and she was starting to regret inviting Jake over.

"You know what, forget about this math stuff, this is boring,” she said, suddenly standing up from the table. "I'm sick of it. Let's just have some fun instead."

Jake looked up at her in confusion, not sure what to make of her sudden change in mood. But before he could protest, Jessica grabbed him by the shoulders and pulled him to his feet. "Come on, I have a little surprise for you," she said, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

Leading him into her bedroom, Jessica suddenly grabbed him from behind, pulled him down onto her bed, and locked him in a powerful head scissor. Jake gasped in shock as she squeezed her thick legs around his head, trapping him in place.

"What are you doing?" he gasped, struggling to break free.

But Jessica just laughed and tightened her grip, enjoying the feeling of domination. "I'm just having some fun," she said, a wicked smile on her face. "Now, tap out if you can't handle it."

Jake pawed at her thighs that engulfed his head but they would not budge. He tried to hold out as long as he could, but eventually he had no choice but to tap out, his face turning bright red from the lack of oxygen. Jessica released her grip and stood up, looking down at him with a satisfied smile.

"You're not so tough, are you?" she teased, giving him a playful pat on the head.

But Jake wasn't going to let her get away with the sneak attack so easy. His ego was bruised and he wanted some sort of retaliation. He suddenly grabbed Jessica by the waist and pulled her down onto the floor, flipping her onto her back and pinning her in place. "I may be shy, but I'm not a pushover," he said, a determination in his eyes. He placed his forearm on Jessica’s neck and began chocking her.

Jessica gasped in surprise, but then she started to laugh. "Okay, okay, you win," she said, tapping out. Jake felt victorious and strong as she did not put up much of a fight.

Jake released his grip and sat up, panting from the exertion. But before he could finish catching his breath, Jessica suddenly stood up and stripped off her black leggings behind him, revealing her grey underwear and large, round butt. Jake's eyes widened as he turned toward her, feeling a mix of awe and lust.
"Now it's my turn to dominate," Jessica said, a wicked grin on her face. She jumped on him and pressed her crotch against Jake's face, smothering him with her ample flesh. She tightened her thick thighs on the side of his cheeks and laughed at his him. His face was squished and distorted, resembling that of a guppy.

“You look so cute between my legs Jakey.” She said as she pinched his cheek.

Jake struggled to break free, but it was no use. Jessica was just too strong. She flipped herself around with her large ass hovering right over Jake’s face. He took a deep breath and she plopped down on his face. Her butt was soft and warm, the fabric of her underwear stretched taut across her ample flesh. He could feel her body heat radiating through the fabric, the weight of her body bearing down on him. As he lay there, trapped beneath her, he couldn't help but notice that he was getting turned on by the experience. And when Jessica noticed the bulge in his pants, she started to giggle even more.

"Looks like someone is enjoying themselves a bit too much," she said, winking down at him.

Jake blushed, feeling embarrassed and exposed. But Jessica didn't seem to mind.

She just leaned down and whispered in his ear, "I think I’ve abused you enough for now."

And with that, she released him from her smothering hold, sliding off his lap and sitting next to him on the floor. Jake lay there, trying to catch his breath and calm his racing heart.

"That was... intense," he said, still trying to process what had just happened.

"Yeah, it was pretty fun," Jessica said, grinning. "But I guess we should probably get back to studying now."

Jake groaned and sat up, rubbing his head, happy to be able to breath again. "Do we have to? I think I've had enough math for one day."

But Jessica just laughed and pulled out her textbook again. "Come on, Jake, we can't let all this fun go to waste. Besides, I want to make sure I understand these concepts so I can ace that test next week."

Jake grudgingly agreed and the two of them spent the next hour going over math problems and reviewing concepts. But as the evening drew to a close, Jessica started to become bored again. Losing track of what Jake was trying to explain to her.

"Hey Jake," she interrupted, a wicked glint in her eye.

Jake looked at her nervously, not sure what to expect. “Yeah Jessica, do you need me to go over that again?” He asked.

Jessica took the book out of his hand and straddled his lap. She threw the book behind her and looked down at him. “I’ve got a math problem for you.” She began. “Can you tell me what the circumference of my tits are.” She leaned down and rubbed her breasts gently against his face.

She brought his hands up to her breasts and helped him get some measurements he might need for his calculation.

Jake instantly became red and stuttered his words. Before he could form a sentence Jessica stuffed his mouth with a breast.

“You know Jake, I catch you staring at my boobs all day in class, if you’re so obsessed with them how about you kiss them.”

Jake blushed and tried to pull away, feeling embarrassed and overwhelmed.

"Come on, Jake, don't be shy," Jessica said, laughing at his reaction. "You know you want to."

Jake reluctantly complied, feeling a mix of disgust and arousal as he kissed and licked her breasts. Jessica giggled and ran her hands through his hair, enjoying the feeling of control and domination.

“Now another question Jake.” Jessica giggled. “This may be more of a physics or biology question but… do you think these breast could knock somebody out?”

Knowing what she was going to try to do Jake tried to wriggle his way free but she was too quick. She leaned down and pressed her breasts against his face, smothering him with her ample cleavage.

“Only one way to find out!” She said as she wrapped both her arms around the back of his head. James was gasping for air as Emily giggled and bounced up and down on him. Jessica's breasts were large and full, with perky nipples that brushed against Jake's face as she smothered him. He could feel the soft, wet flesh pressing against his skin, the weight of her body bearing down on him. His mouth was suffocating from the fabric of her bra. He grabbed her tits and pushed in an attempt to break free, but it was no use. Jessica was just too strong and his face was consumed in her breasts. Jake's eyes rolled back in his head as he lost consciousness, his body going limp beneath her.

When he woke up, he found himself lying on the floor with Jessica sitting on his chest, reading a math textbook. He looked up at her in confusion, trying to piece together what had happened.

"Hey, you're awake," Jessica said, looking down at him with a smile. "I was just reviewing the next chapter. I think I have it down now."

Jake groaned and sat up, rubbing his head. "What happened?"

Jessica chuckled and patted his head. "Sorry about that. I think I had too much fun. But don't worry, I learned some of the concepts without you."

Jake looked down and noticed a wet spot on his shorts, feeling a sudden surge of embarrassment. Jessica noticed his reaction and started to giggle.

"Don't worry, Jake, it's our secret," she said, trying to reassure him. "I’m glad you had some fun too."

Jake blushed and stood up, quickly gathering his things. "I-I think I should probably go now," he stammered, feeling flustered and overwhelmed.

"Okay, I learned a lot today! I’m gonna crush this math exam… just like I crushed you!" Jessica said with a sly smile. She followed him to the door and guided him out ,”Same time next week?”

Jake turned back toward her and nervously smiled, feeling a mix of gratitude and confusion. He nodded his head at Jessica and she returned a big grin. He wasn't sure what to make of his evening with Jessica; but he couldn’t wait to see what she had in store for him next week.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg B1242B31-5CA4-4235-A2F6-48F539D4CB23.jpeg (177.8 KB, 165 views)
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Coonermcgrooger For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-23, 17:26
Administrator
Points: 869,140, Level: 100 Points: 869,140, Level: 100 Points: 869,140, Level: 100
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,833 Times in 9,934 Posts
Default Re: Math is Boring

Thread approved
Old 02-Jan-23, 20:32
Points: 17,844, Level: 58 Points: 17,844, Level: 58 Points: 17,844, Level: 58
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts
Default Re: Math is Boring

That was a really fun story. It is always good to see when the girl can be dominant but playful, rather than hating the boy she outwrestles. I would love to study maths with Jessica.

One thing I noticed, though, and please don't take it as a criticism, is that you seemed to mistakenly use the name Emily on one occasion in the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coonermcgrooger [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
“Only one way to find out!” She said as she wrapped both her arms around the back of his head. James was gasping for air as Emily giggled and bounced up and down on him. Jessica's breasts were large and full, with perky nipples that brushed against Jake's face as she smothered him.
From what I could see it was just that one time she was called that and I thought I would point it out for you. Hopefully it is still in time for you to just edit your post.

Thank you so much for writing this fun story for us. Will Jake and Jessica be studying again in the future?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:

Tags
breasts, breastsmother, domination, femdom, headscissor, math, smothering, tutor