Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-May-22, 14:50
Points: 10,853, Level: 45 Points: 10,853, Level: 45 Points: 10,853, Level: 45
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,903 Times in 229 Posts
Default Re: Dominated by Mom, Sister, Aunt, Cousin

Yes , by all

1st Mom , starting my fetish ,( after i seen her pin my father )
2nd Aunt , very strong lower base , when she sits on you , its over
3rd Sister, not a experience wrestler , hated to lose , her pins were quick
4th Cousins , each one needed some coaxing , when there competitive side kicked in , they loved being on top
5th Daughter, very competitive , after she seen her mom pin me, she always wanted to try it, very fit active cheerleader , lots of energy , her pins lasted the longest

Wrestling with female family members kept my fetish alive & well...wish i could start all over again , good times for sure
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to slip For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jun-22, 11:03
Points: 19,566, Level: 61 Points: 19,566, Level: 61 Points: 19,566, Level: 61
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,674 Times in 244 Posts

If you're getting turned on by your mom I'd suggest going to therapy
Old 21-Jun-22, 09:20
Points: 6,886, Level: 35 Points: 6,886, Level: 35 Points: 6,886, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

guess i'm gonna use this thread as like an update for stories about my sis pinning her preteen son/ my nephew

i hung out over at my sis's house for the weekend

we all spent most of the time indoors because the temperature was in the triple digits

my sis started all of the fights, and she didn't particularly make up any reasons for doing so, and of course she won all of them

at one point, she walked up behind my nephew and was like "gimme a ride 😊 " and he was like "i got this 💪 😎 "

i assumed she was gonna climb on his back because she had rode his back before, but this time she swung a leg over one of his shoulders as my nephew lowered his head

by the time her thighs were secured around his neck, he tried to carry her, but couldn't exactly move her, so she told him to crouch down and she gently guided the both of them to the floor, keeping his head between her thighs

so now she's putting more weight on his shoulders while sitting on them, and she tells him to "giddy up 😊 "

again, she was too heavy for him, so they both fell to the side, and she kept him in her thighs

we all laughed our asses off as this scene played out, and after they fell, we spent another couple of minutes dying. my nephew was belly laughing while his mom headscissored him basically. and it wasn't an accident either, as while my sis too was busting a gut, she quite clearly kept tightening her thighs around his head whenever he started moving around a bit, but it didn't look like he was trying to leave too much

she was like "cmon you still gotta give me a ride!", but my nephew was like "you're too strong!!!" while laughing, so they laid like that for a few minutes, his head trapped between her thighs while she ruffled her fingers through his hair softly

then when she finally released him, he was starting to get up, but then she pulled him back down and sat very high on his chest for a few more minutes as we all laughed at her constant pestering of him

she sat on him a bunch of more times throughout the weekend but i shared this tale in particular because it was different
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to i l t t For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jun-22, 19:44
Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,564 Times in 340 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by i l t t [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
guess i'm gonna use this thread as like an update for stories about my sis pinning her preteen son/ my nephew

we all spent most of the time indoors because the temperature was in the triple digits

my sis started all of the fights, and she didn't particularly make up any reasons for doing so, and of course she won all of them

at one point, she walked up behind my nephew and was like "gimme a ride 😊 " and he was like "i got this 💪 😎 "

i assumed she was gonna climb on his back because she had rode his back before, but this time she swung a leg over one of his shoulders as my nephew lowered his head

by the time her thighs were secured around his neck, he tried to carry her, but couldn't exactly move her, so she told him to crouch down and she gently guided the both of them to the floor, keeping his head between her thighs

so now she's putting more weight on his shoulders while sitting on them, and she tells him to "giddy up 😊 "

again, she was too heavy for him, so they both fell to the side, and she kept him in her thighs

we all laughed our asses off as this scene played out, and after they fell, we spent another couple of minutes dying. my nephew was belly laughing while his mom headscissored him basically. and it wasn't an accident either, as while my sis too was busting a gut, she quite clearly kept tightening her thighs around his head whenever he started moving around a bit, but it didn't look like he was trying to leave too much

she was like "cmon you still gotta give me a ride!", but my nephew was like "you're too strong!!!" while laughing, so they laid like that for a few minutes, his head trapped between her thighs while she ruffled her fingers through his hair softly

then when she finally released him, he was starting to get up, but then she pulled him back down and sat very high on his chest for a few more minutes as we all laughed at her constant pestering of him

she sat on him a bunch of more times throughout the weekend but i shared this tale in particular because it was different
What kind of clothes were they wearing in wrestling?
Old 03-Jul-22, 02:56
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisane [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What kind of clothes were they wearing in wrestling?
they were both in cooler clothing, my nephew in a t shirt and cargo shorts, and my sis in a tank top and black denim short shorts iirc
The Following User Says Thank You to i l t t For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jul-22, 16:29
Points: 3,170, Level: 23 Points: 3,170, Level: 23 Points: 3,170, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by i l t t [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Has she ever sat on his face
Old 24-Jul-22, 23:43
Points: 1,687, Level: 16 Points: 1,687, Level: 16 Points: 1,687, Level: 16
Last Achievements

When my GF breastfeed our son she use to lay on top of him. Pushing her boobs down his face. Like she is about to do here. Looks so hot when his tiny head disappears underneath her huge boobs

Last edited by Thomasgsi; 24-Jul-22 at 23:51.
Old 26-Jul-22, 20:40
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellyrell83 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Has she ever sat on his face
no she wouldn't do him like that, thank goodness. though she does put him in some high and tight schoolgirl pins a bunch of times
Old 30-Jul-22, 01:24
capncrunch1
This message has been deleted by capncrunch1.
Old 26-Sep-22, 13:01
Points: 2,218, Level: 19 Points: 2,218, Level: 19 Points: 2,218, Level: 19
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Yesterday my GF wrestled her sisters new BF. My GF lost 5-3 in first to five submission wrestling. He is about 190 cm and weight close to 100 kg i guess. So even she didnt dominate him, I still wrote it here - think the 3 submission also count a little, two armbars and 1 submission by triangle/headscissor.
The Following User Says Thank You to bennys For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Feb-23, 14:40
Points: 14,501, Level: 52 Points: 14,501, Level: 52 Points: 14,501, Level: 52
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

I have been pinned by my older sister plenty mainly in schoolgirlpins or scissor holds but even more so from my ambushing younger sister who loved nothing better than schoolgirlpinning me at every opportunity. Also one younger cousin pinned me a few times when helping out my younger sister.

I do have a few stories I remember if anyone wants to read some message me
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wakeyleeds For This Useful Post:

Tags
domination, facesitting, mom, woman