Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Mar-23, 03:56
Points: 3,901, Level: 26 Points: 3,901, Level: 26 Points: 3,901, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Girls from my hometown: Angela Yu

Hi all! Long time lurker and decided to write a bit of my own. This is *hopefully* going to be an ongoing series with this being the intro to the first girl: Angela.

---------------------------------------------

"There is no way!" I raised my brow in a disbelieving manner as I looked at her.

"Its true!" Angela laughed, slapping my arm as she retorted. "I love hiking and I run every day!"

Shaking my head in skepticism, I led her down the corridor to my apartment. We had just been catching up after not seeing each other for a few years and it was interesting to see how much she had changed since high-school. For example, this hiking stuff. I couldn't imagine bookworm Angela who hated spending time in the sun to enjoy such an outdoor activity. Although, looking at her now, she wasn't exactly the bookworm she used to be.

In a word, she looked… stunning.

Slender with slightly Chinese features, she came up to just over my chest, around 5 foot 8.. She had the same long black hair and brown eyes that I remembered but everything else was different. For one, the slight makeup was definitely a new addition, and it looked like she was being honest about the runs as her legs looked amazing.

Turning the key to my apartment, I opened the door for her as she stepped in. Giving her a slow look over as she walked past, I could see very little of the frumpy friend I remembered in her. A black, mid-thigh dress showing off her lithe tanned skin with small but hard calves accentuated by her heels. I had a hard time putting her in the same 'safe friend' category I had pigeonholed her for our high school time. One of the 'guys' so to speak.

"Right, and when exactly did you get over your aversion to sunlight? And take up running? It's only been what -"

"- 8 Years Greg" She interrupted, "It's been 8 years since we saw each other and it would have been longer if Michelle hadn't mentioned you had come back to Sydney recently".

"Very recently by the looks of it" She continued as she looked around the *very* bare apartment.

"Yeah sorry, just moved in and haven't had time to get more than the essentials" I apologized looking at my new home. Just a mattress, study table, chair and kitchen supplies. "It's why I suggested that we go out for dinner but since you insisted on coming over so strongly, well..Tadda! Welcome to Casa del Greg!"

"You could have mentioned that you had no furniture yet you know.. We could have gone somewhere else"

"Well I did kinda imply it.. Anyway. It's done and you're here. Now tell me" I pulled the chair out and sat in it "When did you do decide to turn into Ms outdoors?"

"Still going on about that?" She walked past my chair and perched herself on the study table, forcing me to swivel my chair to keep her in sight. "Nothing I did in high school mattered once I reached university and then once I got my job, nothing I had achieved in uni mattered. It just felt like wasted time"

Scooting back on the desk, she leaned back on her hands as she continued, "Somewhere along the way I decided that it was time to invest in something that will not just go away when I move jobs or whatever. Something less book like and more body like."

Looking back at me she gave me a smirk which made my ears go a little red "I think I did pretty well, don't you?"

I took a subconscious gulp as I involuntarily ran my eyes along her body "Did wonders for your self-confidence too I think". I tried to keep it light as I felt a stirring in crotch from her provocative question.

Her smile widened as she put a foot, still in heels, between my legs and oh so tantalizingly close to my groin. "Oh yes, definitely did wonders for that"

Using her foot to wheel my chair closer to her, she continued in a quiet voice "Tell me Greg, do you still go on websites of girls wrestling guys?"

Caught off-guard by the exposure of a, I though well kept, secret; my mouth went dry and my face started to radiate heat, "Uh.. What? What are you on ab- "

"I used your computer whenever I was at your house Greg, it wasn't hard to find your secret cliché stash." Her hand cupped my cheek as she made me lean in a bit closer to her "Isn't that why you went to Europe? To see what it was like?"

Blood was rushing to both my heads at this point as I stammered out sounds that didn't really make full words.

I was very aware of our positions at this point, me sitting in the chair with my legs spread and leaning forward looking up at her. And Angela looking like a goddess in her short black dress, sitting on the table with one high heeled foot delicately placed on the chair between my legs. Her hand was barely cupping my cheek but I couldn't remove it. A strange force kept me glued to her as she gazed down at me.

"Did you think that you had to go all the way to Europe to find girls who could make you submit?" She pulled my chair closer with her foot as she raised her other leg and put it over my shoulder, her inner thigh against my cheek, "You may be over 6 feet Greg but you are built like a twig. Did you think none of us could snap you?"

My mouth had gone very dry by this point as I was frozen in disbelief. She had brought me close enough that I could faintly smell her arousal. I shakily raised a hand and rested it on her thigh as it pulsated with power against my cheek.

Dear god, what had happened to her while I had been away? The frumpy bookworm had become a dominant goddess who apparently knew some of my closest secrets. I gazed at the area between her thighs as my hands unconsciously stroked up and down her thigh.

"I can see you're getting into it now Greg but I still need an answer" Her other leg, which was between my thighs, came up and landed on the other shoulder as her hand which was cupping my face transitioned upwards and gripped my hair, as she tilted my gaze back to her eyes. "Tell me - no, BEG me, to make you scream in submission."
---------------------------------
End of intro.

Last edited by Frule; 13-Mar-23 at 04:20.
Old 13-Mar-23, 11:44
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Girls from my hometown: Angela

Damn, that is a great intro.

Angela sounds like a dream come true. Not only does she know what Greg is into, she doesn't judge him and has kept his secret for the last eight years.

If she can indeed make him submit with her 'new' hiking and running legs, he definitely needs to lock her down and put a ring on it. If he doesn't, I'll come there and do it myself.

Thanks for starting this story for us, mate. It sounds like it's going to be amazing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Mar-23, 07:00
Points: 2,732, Level: 21 Points: 2,732, Level: 21 Points: 2,732, Level: 21
Last Achievements

I second Mixfightor. This is an excellent foray into storytelling here, and a really promising storyline. I'm immediately left wanting more!
The Following User Says Thank You to Pardalote For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Mar-23, 19:50
Points: 3,901, Level: 26 Points: 3,901, Level: 26 Points: 3,901, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Thanks!
Working on the next part now, hopefully out in a couple of days. Writing wrestling scenes is proving to be quite challenging but I'm sure it will improve over time
The Following User Says Thank You to Frule For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Mar-23, 11:25
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I don't write nearly as much as I wish I did, but for me introducing a 'realistic' reason for a woman to be fighting against a man is always the toughest part. You have already got me invested in these two tussling. I can't wait to see what happens when they really get physical with each other.

I am hoping she decides to explore just how far his wrestling fantasies go, and how much she can rock his world.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop and good luck overcoming those wrestling challenges, mate.
Old 02-Apr-23, 08:03
Points: 6,339, Level: 33 Points: 6,339, Level: 33 Points: 6,339, Level: 33
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Still waiting for a follow-up for this pretty well-written story

Although I also hope you're doing well
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andromeda369 For This Useful Post:

Tags
headscissor, tease, willing submission, wrestling