Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Jul-14, 11:49
Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Babysitting goes wrong!

Maybe Katy will go ahead and "wrap those strong little legs round his neck" and choke him out!
Old 07-Jul-14, 17:55
Points: 4,044, Level: 26 Points: 4,044, Level: 26 Points: 4,044, Level: 26
Last Achievements

I'm all about the smelly foot worship so, I say keep doing what you're doing!
Old 08-Jul-14, 02:51
Points: 6,357, Level: 34 Points: 6,357, Level: 34 Points: 6,357, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Excellent stories. More facesitting, and some farts please.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dragster93 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jul-14, 22:53
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts

Good story... If you've read my work, this story is similar to some of my childhood encounters. I love the victim's defiance despite the hopeless situation he's in. I think too many videos nowadays have the victim a bit too willing to take their punishment. As much as I like being dominated in a wrestling match by a girl, it's way more fun if the girl thinks I can't stand what's going on. Like the other commenters, I think the two girls should exploit his nasal issue by using some more forced facesitting. It's clear that even though the rules say he "has to be their slave" I envision him still fighting against being smothered which could make for some interesting scenarios for the girls to force him into it whether it be by double teaming or tying him up or whatever else their devious little minds come up with. Either way, keep going!
The Following User Says Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Aug-14, 04:07
Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Ok, it's been a month. Is there another installment coming?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jojo For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Sep-14, 14:37
Points: 5,126, Level: 30 Points: 5,126, Level: 30 Points: 5,126, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Are there any plans for a sequel? I really enjoyed this story
The Following User Says Thank You to hectorzer For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Oct-14, 08:53
Points: 13,532, Level: 50 Points: 13,532, Level: 50 Points: 13,532, Level: 50
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 3 (The Bet)

I was lying on floor of the Carron's basement in utter defeat as the two young girls danced around me singing of their victory. I had been their babysitter for maybe twenty five minutes before I was beaten, humiliated and turned into their slave. My body was pretty sore from the beating the girls had given me but that was nothing compared to the beating my pride had taken. I mean I hadn't ever considered myself a particularly strong guy but I also didn't think a fourteen year old could force me to kiss her feet and I certainly didn't think a twelve year old could make me kiss her ass, but that's what had happened. Finally my rest was broken when the Carrons remembered my existence.

"So sis, what do we wanna do with our new slave?" Dany asked her little sister, the fear I felt in my heart for the response was incredible.

"I think I want him to see the room of the girl whose bum he just kissed!" Katy responded with a squeal, upon hearing this I decided to try to sneak around their couches and then run upstairs and out of this hell.

"Do you want help taking him upstairs?" Dany inquired not noticing my escape.

"Haha no, I'm pretty sure I can handle him" Katy giggled, and in a split second she dove on top of me and sat on top of my back, pulling my hair to force my head up into the air. "Take me upstairs horsey!" And with that she started smacking me on the ass while still holding me captive by my hair. To my horror she was now riding me upstairs, I decided I'd try to stand up and then shake her off from there, but the second I tried to get off my hands and knees she wrapped her legs around my stomach and squeezed until I was lying flat and whimpering in pain. "Don't be a bad horsey! Or I'll have to punish you!" Katy demanded and started mercilessly spanking my bottom. To save myself from further abuse I quickly followed her orders and took her upstairs to her room as Dany rolled around on the floor laughing at the spectacle she was witnessing.

When we get to her room I was horrified to see it was painted bubblegum pink and was covered in girly posters with horses and princesses on them, it was now sinking in that I had indeed been beaten and enslaved by a twelve year old girl.

"Good work horsey! Now I'd like to show you around your princesses room, however the price of admission is 10 foot kisses. I sure hope you kiss them and don't make me hurt you, you're so cute and helpless I'd feel horrible hurting you." Katy said as she rolled me over onto my back and put her bare foot just inches from my face. I was pretty hurt and pretty tired from being her horse, but I couldn't just kiss her feet and accept being her slave.

"Please Katy I don't want to kiss anyone else's feet today, would you please let me go?" I begged the twelve year old girl standing over me.She seeemed to ponder to decision for a while before coming to her conclusion.

"Hmm, how about we make a bet? If you can get out of my room then you're free to go and I'll tell my parents you were an excellent babysitter!" she reasoned.

"What if I can't get away?" I asked, immeaditely regretting the decision to ask. When I saw the smile form on her face I knew I was doomed.

"If you can't get out of my room and I can hold you down and make you submit to me, then you have to be my boyfriend!" Katy screamed like she was at a concert of one of her favourite boybands.

I realized that I basically had no other choice but to accept, so I quickly scurried away from her only to realize just how small this little girls room was. As I looked around for a way to escape, Katy tackled me from behind and drove me onto her bed. The breath was knocked out of me by her tackle and as I tried to regroup she dove on top of me, further winding me.

"Tehee I was lying before I really was hoping you'd try to run, it's so much fun dominating a boy in university. Now I hope you haven't forgotten about my cute little tushy, because you're about to be kissing it just like you were downstairs!" Katy squealed and before I could make a move to defend myself, she pinned down my arms with her knees and placed her bottom less than an inch from my face. I'd been forced to kiss Katy's ass earlier and it was something I desperately didn't want to do ever again, so with all of my strength I tried to push her off of me, and to my joy i was able to push her off of me slightly, and for the first time since Dany had beaten me the time I felt like I had a chance. This didn't last long unfortunately as Katy noticed my escape attempts and started tickling my ribs causing me to lose focus and allowing her to adjust and pin both of my wrists under her knees and now it was clear that my escape was impossible.

"Ready to submit and become my BOYFRIEND!?! Or do you wanna spend some time worshipping this pretty booty? Don't worry you'll get plenty of chances to cover it in kisses when we're DATING too!" Katy taunted as she gently rubbed her bottom in my face. I couldn't have known this but at this time Katy was discovering that she got a weird feeling from dominating Dean, she didn't really know what it was, but she knew she liked it and she wanted more of it. This slave thing had started out as a joke for her, but now she wanted to own this older boy, and she knew that she getting pretty close to it.

"Please Katy, just let me go! You're way too young for me to date!" I screamed, trying to intimidate Katy into letting me go. This was a strategy that clearly didn't work as the second I stopped speaking she dropped her ass on my face, and although it was relatively small it still managed to cover my face and block out my airways. She went back to shaking her ass on my face, but her gentle teasing had been replaced with vicious attacks as she tried to break me to her will. I felt like a wild horse being ridden by a cowgirl who would settle at nothing to tame me. Aside from the beating I was taking it was also becoming increasing more difficult to breath and I quickly found myself passing out. Just as I thought it was over she rose up off of my face, and I started panting trying to get all the oxygen I could.

"Are you ready to submit yet?" Katy demanded furiously. I didn't even respond I just leaned forward and kissed her right on her bottom. I didn't care about anything anymore, other than surviving and I just continued to plant kiss after kiss on her ass. Katy moaned slightly, knowing she had attained victory.

"Do you submit to me?" she questioned.

"Yes, you win" I squeaked, trying to hold back tears.

"Are you my boyfriend?" she inquired threateningly, she still seemed surprised that I'd admitted my defeat, she started to lower bottom back down to punctuate the threat.

"Yes!!! I'll do anything you say!" I screamed, doing anything to avoid having her sit on my face again. Katy couldn't hold back her excitement and squealed. One thing was getting to her though, he said he'd do anything she said, could she really make him do anything?

"Kiss my butt again!" She ordered, I obeyed as fast as possible, deeply kissing her jeaned cheeks. She paused for a second, clearly thinking, then she unbuttoned her jeans and pushed them down to her ankles leaving her now in a pair of pink panties with bunnies on them.

"Kiss!" I was made a little uncomfortable by the fact that she was now only in her underwear but I was still worried she'd sit back on my face if I disobeyed. So I gently kissed her panties. "Did I say you could stop?" and I continued to kiss her pantied bottom. This went on for a bit while Katy continued to think. She decided to go for it, and lowered her panties leaving her bare bottom only an inch away.

"Please Katy, this is too much." I pleaded, this was way too much for a twelve year old girl.

"Kiss it now! Unless you want to be knocked out under the bare bottom of a twelve year old! Now kiss it and don't even think about stopping until I tell you too!" Katy yelled and moved her ass so that it was nearly on top of my face. Begrudingly I kissed her bottom, pausing breifly until Katy cleared her throat, and I began to smother her bottom in kisses, I couldn't believe how far I'd fallen. After a few more kisses Katy pulled up her pants, started jumping up and down and singing about her victory!!

"You shouldn't have taken the dare! Now you're my boyfriend and have to do anything I say!! And I think we've already seen how easy it is for me to control you sweetie. Now I remember asking for some foot kisses earlier, you wouldn't want to dissapoint your princess would you
bunny?" Katy teased me and then sat on my chest and started rubbing her feet in my face. I hated myself for it but I didn't even put a fight, instead I just weakly pecked at her feet while she giggled.

"You're such a good, obidient boyfriend! I think it's time for a reward!" she let out a squeal, the domineering vixen had been replaced with a giddy schoolgirl. She sat up and dove into me, wrapping her arms around me and forcefully kissing me. The kiss earlier had been a childish peck, delivered from a Katy who was nervous and still unsure if she could really control such an older boy, it was more of a take this kiss then anything else, that she'd delivered just because she could. This kiss couldn't have been more diferent. Althought it was still childish it was much more forceful and was a lot longer, this was a confident kiss from a girl who no longer was trying to tease an older boy, but a kiss that was meant to show complete domination. As Katy finally broke of the kiss, she began to giggle and pecked at his face while holding him close with her arms around his head and her legs around his chest, he was helpless .

"We're gonna have so much fun this weekend!"

End

Not sure if I'm gonna do another part, also this was a super late addition but oh well, hope you enjoyed.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to davosseaworth For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Oct-14, 07:00
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Last Achievements

You should contiune. It look like it's going to be an insteresting weekend.
Old 18-Oct-14, 07:58
Points: 3,925, Level: 26 Points: 3,925, Level: 26 Points: 3,925, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Yes, please continue lots of potential here!
Old 21-Oct-14, 07:55
Points: 13,532, Level: 50 Points: 13,532, Level: 50 Points: 13,532, Level: 50
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Any ideas where I should go from here? More time with Katy, Dany, or both? And what are they gonna do?
The Following User Says Thank You to davosseaworth For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesitting, foot worship, humiliation, teen girl