Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Feb-16, 04:28
Wrestlingfan80

Confused Are there girls here who actually like to scissor people?

Hi,

Just out of curiosity, I am very new to this forum.
Are there actually girls here who like to put people in headscissor or bodyscissor?
Old 10-Feb-16, 07:35
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: Are there girls here who actually like to scissor people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrestlingfan80 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi,

Are there actually girls here who like to put people in headscissor or bodyscissor?
Are you new to girls too? Have you ever asked?

The short answer to your question is yes, there are women who will do it if you ask, but everyone is different. Some will, some won't.

It's generally not a good idea to walk up to a lady in a bar and say "wanna wrestle", though I've heard a story about how a lady got her start in the business that way, a lady named Evil Kitty she was working at a bar and a producer approached her about wrestling guys on video - she thought he was a weirdo but ended up taking his card and she later got into it and started doing sessions and the whole 9 yards.

Once you have a girlfriend, and you're making out and starting to explore the bases and get undressed and all that, asking for a wrestle or asking her to squeeze you with her legs isn't that weird, though weirdness is in the eye of the beholder and if she says no, like anything else, you have to accept the no, but, there's no harm in asking.

I don't think anyone in this day and age doesn't know that female domination of some form doesn't exist cause it's all over the TV and movies. One lady I dated trained in yoga and she loved using her body and she loved squeezing me cause she liked using her muscles. She had the personality of a nun too, she was the nicest person I ever met, but she had no problem with using her legs to squeeze me in bed and she even got a couple taps out of me with a body scissors, which most session wrestlers can't do. Another lady, we didn't date for long, but she was turned on by the idea and wanted me to squeeze her. I think I wasn't really her type, but she wanted to experiment, so we had one night of wrestling and sex and then she moved on. I think she enjoyed it, at least, she never said stop when I squeezed her and I was careful not to hurt her, though, given that I had 30 lbs and strength on her, I'm sure she felt pretty well squeezed. Squeezing women isn't my thing, but she asked me to, so I tried to give her what I'd hoped she'd give me.

Another lady, when I told her about it, she thought it sounded new and fun but she quickly grew tired of my desires and wanted me to "grow up", and another when she was young she used to swim competitively when she was younger and I thought she'd be a good squeezer but she didn't work out as an adult much. She still had a great body but her scissors were terrible. She didn't have the muscles for it. And another, I can think of, she used my scissor requests as a reason to take up running and get stronger legs. Her scissors got better over time. But, long story short, everyone's different. Sometimes the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. Sometimes they say yes, sometimes they say no.

Too long?

Last edited by LicensetoKill; 10-Feb-16 at 07:46.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Feb-16, 11:23
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100
Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 43,808 Times in 2,718 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrestlingfan80 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi,

Dear Wrestlingfan80,

I love it. There is something so sexy about having a man in a tight headscissor and making him submit. Once the hold is locked on there is very little he can do and that absolutely turns me on.

Lily xxxxxx

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Feb-16, 14:19
Wrestlingfan80

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Are you new to girls too? Have you ever asked?

The short answer to your question is yes, there are women who will do it if you ask, but everyone is different. Some will, some won't.

It's generally not a good idea to walk up to a lady in a bar and say "wanna wrestle", though I've heard a story about how a lady got her start in the business that way, a lady named Evil Kitty she was working at a bar and a producer approached her about wrestling guys on video - she thought he was a weirdo but ended up taking his card and she later got into it and started doing sessions and the whole 9 yards.

Once you have a girlfriend, and you're making out and starting to explore the bases and get undressed and all that, asking for a wrestle or asking her to squeeze you with her legs isn't that weird, though weirdness is in the eye of the beholder and if she says no, like anything else, you have to accept the no, but, there's no harm in asking.

I don't think anyone in this day and age doesn't know that female domination of some form doesn't exist cause it's all over the TV and movies. One lady I dated trained in yoga and she loved using her body and she loved squeezing me cause she liked using her muscles. She had the personality of a nun too, she was the nicest person I ever met, but she had no problem with using her legs to squeeze me in bed and she even got a couple taps out of me with a body scissors, which most session wrestlers can't do. Another lady, we didn't date for long, but she was turned on by the idea and wanted me to squeeze her. I think I wasn't really her type, but she wanted to experiment, so we had one night of wrestling and sex and then she moved on. I think she enjoyed it, at least, she never said stop when I squeezed her and I was careful not to hurt her, though, given that I had 30 lbs and strength on her, I'm sure she felt pretty well squeezed. Squeezing women isn't my thing, but she asked me to, so I tried to give her what I'd hoped she'd give me.

Another lady, when I told her about it, she thought it sounded new and fun but she quickly grew tired of my desires and wanted me to "grow up", and another when she was young she used to swim competitively when she was younger and I thought she'd be a good squeezer but she didn't work out as an adult much. She still had a great body but her scissors were terrible. She didn't have the muscles for it. And another, I can think of, she used my scissor requests as a reason to take up running and get stronger legs. Her scissors got better over time. But, long story short, everyone's different. Sometimes the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. Sometimes they say yes, sometimes they say no.

Too long?
Hi,

Thanks for your detailed answer.

It is true, I don't have that much experience with girls. It always works very well when I meet them, we make out, but as soon as it gets more intimate, this Fetish is bothering me. I feel like I am more into girls scissoring me then actual sex. I hope that will change with time, or somehow, but I don't know yet what to do about it. Maybe I need like a wrestling match as foreplay, as weird as it sounds haha.

I got scissored by girl friends when I was younger. That is probably how I got into it. Anyway, I am sure I will find a solution to this. I have also read in this forum and others, that I am not the only one with this problem which already relieves me a bit. Maybe I should stop watching those videos? Or try to find a way to combine this with sex.

Aaaand I have no idea why I am telling you all of this. Guess I really like this forum, where else do I find people who feel the same way .

Best,
Peter
Old 10-Feb-16, 14:19
Wrestlingfan80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless50 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Dear Wrestlingfan80,

I love it. There is something so sexy about having a man in a tight headscissor and making him submit. Once the hold is locked on there is very little he can do and that absolutely turns me on.
Where do I find someone like you??
Old 10-Feb-16, 14:37
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

My wife loves using a headscissors on e

and in talking to her about it, apparently it turns her on as much as it does me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Feb-16, 23:08
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Where do I find someone like you??
Through my website that is the most common question I'm asked and unfortunately I don't have the answer. It would seem from feedback from my customers that most women aren't interested in wrestling or scissoring or facesitting etc.

However that doesn't mean all women. I'm sure many women haven't ever considered any of these things but if they tried them, might find them fun and perhaps even sexually stimulating.

A number of members of this forum have described how their wives share these activities with them.

Lily xxxxxx

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Feb-16, 03:02
wrestlesub

Quote:
I feel like I am more into girls scissoring me then actual sex.
And that's quite alright.
Old 11-Feb-16, 07:03
Points: 788, Level: 10 Points: 788, Level: 10 Points: 788, Level: 10
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless50 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Dear Wrestlingfan80,

OOOOO, sounds like a challenge I'll have to consider someday.
The Following User Says Thank You to dooleytech80 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Feb-16, 07:29
The Queen Of The Palace
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dooleytech80 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
OOOOO, sounds like a challenge I'll have to consider someday.

Tee hee.

Lily xxxxxx

The Following User Says Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:

Tags
bodyscissor, full nelson, headscissor, real life