Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

View Poll Results: When should I end the story?
Finish it in the next part, the story has more or less run it's course 9 16.98%
Continue the story for as long as you can, keep this going! 36 67.92%
Just end it now 8 15.09%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 26-Oct-18, 03:39
Points: 9,557, Level: 42 Points: 9,557, Level: 42 Points: 9,557, Level: 42
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Beating the new kid

1 Year ago

I was recently transferred to another high school due to me being severely bullied, to the point where I could not go back to that school anymore. I was always the perfect target for bullies, I was 5ft 1, very meek, and was at 90 pounds, so it's safe to say I looked like the equivalent of a small stick, and was about as strong as that. Thanks to my meek attitude I couldn't make any friends that would help me defend myself against these bullies, I would always come back with bruises and torn clothes, bloody noses and swollen eyes. It killed my confidence and I was eventually terrified to even go to school. My parents didn't care about the beatings or about how I felt, but when I was refusing to go to school that's when they decided to move me to a different school. I was going into this new school as a socially stunted little runt, but at least I told myself that the worst has already happened, and that I would be happy if people just ignored me. The worst was truly yet to come.

I introduced myself to the new class as horribly as I could have done, since I was very nervous and kept stuttering and clamming up. The students took notice and started snickering at my introduction attempt, to which the teacher had to cut my introduction short and sat me next to someone. Not a single person talked me during class or after class at all, and I was too scared to strike up a conversation. I did however feel a strong gaze from a group of girls, and when looking back over my table I became more confused. It was a group of 4 beautiful looking girls sitting at another desk together, all of whom continued to stare even harder, one of the blonde's licking their lips. I clearly glanced away and avoided eye contact, and was going to make my way to lunch outside, but from what I saw in that small moment, there was a blonde haired girl, two brunettes and a blue haired girl.

Outside there were some benches and tables where I could eat my packed lunch, and I wanted to make sure I would pick a secluded area where I would not look like a complete loser when eating alone. I found a table, and started to unpack my lunch.
"Heyy new kid what's up" yelled out a girl's voice, I looked back to find that it was the same 4 girls that were eyeing me up in class, and on closer inspection all of them seemed to have pretty large breasts and rather athletic builds, and very toned legs from what I could see. I didn't know what to do so I kinda just froze in my seat looking the opposite way, and before I knew it all 4 of the girls approached me and sat down right next to me. The brunette and blue haired girl sat opposite me, while the other brunette and blonde sat beside me. This table was meant to seat 1 person total on each side, so I was essentially being squished by these 2 girls. That was when I noticed their toned arms, posture and height, all of which I lacked.
"Hey new kid what was your name again" said the brunette facing me
"Uhhhhh myymyymy na uhh my" I kept stammering and flubbing my words, I started getting really sweaty at this point, because at this point I've not even had a normal conversation with any girls since kindergarden. Large grins beamed out from their faces.
"Pfffttt, hahahahahaha, ahahahahahaha" The girls took notice and started cackling away
"Oh man holy shit you are such a virgin" said the blue haired girl. "I know, we'll just give you a new one"
"How about shrimp" said the brunette next to me "Cause he's like 8 inches shorter than us"
"Nah I got it, we're calling him twig" said the blonde. "He looks about as strong as one". All the girls started laughing harder, meaning the nickname got a positive reception.
"Right then, that's the name we're sticking with" the blonde continued. "Anyways Twig, my name is Lindsay, I'm 5ft 10 , double D and I weight 170 pounds. All muscle bitch boy" She flexes her arm in front of me to reveal her large biceps, I gotta say that turned me on, and I'm not even sure if I hid it well enough.
"My name's Becky, lil Twiggy" said the brunette next to me "I'm 5ft 9, D Cup, 165 pounds, and I can bench press your small ass, but I'd probably break you by accident if I did that" saying this while giving me a wink.
"My name's Chloe" said the brunette opposite me "I'm 5ft 8, D Cup, 155 pounds and I'm sure you are creaming your pants right now in my presence, savour it loser boy, other boys would kill to be in your position"
"And my name's Samantha" the blue haired spoke "I'm 5ft 8, C Cup, 160 pounds, and I'm going to give you the time of your life little virgin" she took off a shoe thrusted her foot towards my trousers, I started to get really turned on at this point at this point and my face showed it even more
"Pffffttt hahahahahahahah!!" all of them laughing in unision
"Sammy I think you gave this virgin beta boy of ours a premature ejaculation" said Becky, it was true by the way and I blushed at this. They laughed even harder when they realized.
"Don't worry" whispered Lindsay "We're going to do alot more than that", she had her strong arm over me at this point and whispered right in my ear, and escalated my embarassment by licking my earlobes. I let out not a very manly sound, which got them to laugh at me yet again.
Besides being completely humilated at this point, I was still squished between these alpha females who were gazing down on me with sadistic smiles, and to the opposite two other alpha females eyeing me up with bated breath. I realized now what I was feeling for my entire school life, I realized that I was prey to them. What I didn't realize at the time was that later, these next 6 months of school would cause me to drop out, and I ended up not leaving my house again, constantly traumatized about my demeaning and horrible experience with these 4 sadistic girls.

Added after 5 minutes:

More parts on the way, I've got some sort of a set plan of what I want to write, and I've gotten a time period of 6 months or so in the story to add in what I wanted. I won't be able to write anything till Saturday because I'm going away for a bit, and not taking my laptop. In the meantime I'll try and have some sort of a rough draft ready and read your comments and feedback on Saturday, and I should have part 2 ready by Sunday honestly. Hopefully this takes off and enough people want to read what I'm writing, because I'm finally motivated to write my first every story!

Last edited by tigerk33; 27-Oct-18 at 20:02.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to tigerk33 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Oct-18, 06:37
Last Achievements

I think I will write something today actually
Old 26-Oct-18, 08:21
Last Achievements

Part 2

Lindsay and Becky budged up even closer, squishing me to the point where my legs and arms no longer ached, and felt numb to me not able to physically move in any way. As my feeble 90 pound body was going to be flattened in half by 330 pounds of feminine mass, my trembling was alot more apparent to see. Lindsay and Becky especially looked more excited and looked at each other knowingly.
"Twiggy, how much do you weigh, how tall are you?" said Lindsay. "And you best answer me in two seconds else Becky knocks your ass out" I didnt know how to respond to that, and anyways before even a single word was uttered out, Becky wrapped her long thick bicep around my neck and immediately got up with me locked in. She brought me up with such force, that my feet weren't touching the ground. My body and my life was hanging by this 5ft 9 female goddess, and she was only using one arm, and hadn't even begun choking yet.
"Uggggggfhhhh uggggghhh I'm 5 uggg 5ft 1" I was desperately clawing at her right arm that kept me aloft, to no avail. "Auggggg I'm uggghh 90 ghuuh 90 pounds" I was surprised I could form any sort of clear sentences as her arm were constricting my Adam's apple. At this point, this was the most humiliating and painful thing I've ever experienced from highschool, so far. I noticed that Samantha had gotten out her phone and started recording at this point, and Chloe was making boo hoo noises because my eyes were clearly watering.
"90 pounds of nothing" said Becky. "I'm holding you with one fucking arm and all you can do is fucking cry like a little bitch" She tightened her arm ever so slightly and I started grasping her arm even more and trying to wriggle out, but I was held in such a way where there was no escape, and any movement on my part only made things more uncomfortable for me. I was still absolutely terrified and my will to survive took over, so I was thrashing about even . I started gargling at this point though and I could not even believe that I was slowly getting choked out by a single arm. I was trying to even beg her to either let me out or knock me out already but words were no longer forming, as she kept tensing her arms and slipping her one arm further around my neck.
"That's right Twig, I'll break you with one fucking arm, real fucking slow. Let all these people know behind the camera that we got ourselves a little fucking toy that we will break, over" I felt her arm tighten more, I started fading
"And over" my eyes were bloodshot at this point, I'm pretty sure this is where I lost my bladder.
"And over" and this was where i lost my consciousness.

I woke up to what was presumably a few moments later, to those same women who tormented me so. I had hoped this was a dream. They were busy laughing their asses off at me, and I then noticed that I had pissed myself. They had noticed aswell of course.
"Lmfao this fucking dweeb actually pissed himself, and he cried aswell LOL, where do we find these pathetic losers" I was so out of it, but those words still demeaned me greatly, added salt to the wound if you will. I wanted to fucking run, so that's what I tried to do. As soon as I stood up though Lindsay socked me with a right hand punch straight to my stomach. I keeled over and shrieked my head off. I had no idea were everyone else was, and why no one heard that, but in that moment she hit in such a spot where I started to puke some of my breakfast this morning.
The girls laughed at my pathetic mess, except Lindsay who gave me such a look of disdain that I'll never forget in my lifetime. This was a new low for me, my shirt covered in vomit, my pants covered in piss, all these alpha females videoing me. I wanted this to end so badly, that my instincts led my eyes to just well even more tears and I was just full on bawling.
"Don't cry wimp boy" said Lindsay "We'll get you out of those clothes, we don't have any replacements though so guess you are just gunna have to deal with it" The large amazoness grabbed hold of my trousers, and pulled them off with one fell swoop, while Becky ripped off my shirt in one motion aswell. Before I knew it I was naked to my boxers. At this point I protested as loud as I could, shouting for help from any onlookers or passers by, but no such luck came of that, and I was dragged to my feet in some corner by Lindsay.
"Well ladies, let's see how fucking small his twig really is" Lindsay said. I had my hands on my boxers in a firm grip, yet Lindsay grabbed hold of my arms, and started adding immense crushing pressure. I cried out in pain, momentarily let go of my boxers, which gave her an opening and instead she brutally kneed me in the balls. I yelled out in agonizing pain, more than ever, and was quickly silenced by the foot of the blue haired girl Samantha, one hand still on the phone recording
"Smell my feet now loser boy" Her foot was large enough to cover my entire face, and pushed down with incredible power where my head was not only getting compressed between her hard foot and the hard concrete, she was pushing down hard enough where she even dislocated my nose. I didn't think anyone was powerful enough to do that with a single foot, let alone a high school girl. I screamed out in muffled pain, under her large strong foot. I tried to use my hands to do something, but then Chloe and Becky in unison, stepped on both of my hands with their shoes. Perhaps stomped is a more fitting word, and yet again I could not vocalise what I was feeling. Lindsay finally pulled off my boxers, which was standing at an 4 inches.
"Looks like our twig here is more of a speck" said Lindsay. Samantha was laughing at how tiny it was, Chloe was amused, and Becky was disgusted.
"I've licked lollipops bigger than that fucking excuse of a dick, what kind of a man is this?"
"If he's no man, we should dress him up in my little sister's dresses" retorted Chloe, our little cute toy here will learn to love it"
"Yes, I think we are going to invite Twiggy here to our little sleepover this weekend" said Lindsay. "Sammy remove your foot off him, before you choke our toy to death"
"Aww I wanted to see how long he'd last, but I guess that can wait till next time eh stud" winked Becky
"OMG lol you broke his little nose Sammy, you gotta be careful with little boys this small", Samantha retorted with an innocent cutesy smile.
I was so happy to finally breath again, well I was breathing from one nostril because of how badly my nose got. My hands were still entrapped by Chloe and Becky, where they were no longer stepping on my hands as hard, but it kept my hands in place.
"So listen here twiggy, we're gunna let you come to our fun little sleepover where we are gunna have lots of fun, oh and" she continued as she hovers her large shoe over my exposed nuts and penis "your attendance is compulsory"
Chloe and Becky finally removed their shoes off my hands, which were less in pain and more numb, and all the girls started walking away from my broken naked carcass, seemingly done with me for now, with Samantha having stopped recording by now.
Lindsay goes to pick up my dirty clothes and boxers and threw them in a nearby bin "Did you a favour twig boy, those clothes are no good, you can thank me later by eating my ass this weekend"
Chloe pouts at Lindsay while all them are walking, and I can make out her saying "No fair, I had that idea first!" There was more gossiping, but I couldn't make it out since they were too far away at this point, and I was more concerned in how I'm even supposed to get home being naked and having a dislocated nose, with bruises on my hands from the stomps.
I couldn't help but cry again.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tigerk33 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Oct-18, 08:29
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Wow, I honestly want to see what going to happenat this little sleepover.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dragoness' wrestling fan For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Oct-18, 10:07
Last Achievements

Part 3

What the fuck was I even supposed to do, I thought to myself. The least I could do was get my phone that those lionesses missed, and call my parents, because I'd rather explain to my parents that I got bullied instead of the school, who are oh so eager to find out who did the deed. My parents managed to sneakily pick me up, and it was a very awkward car ride home before I was able to go up to my room and get changed. I wanted to pass out and sleep before my dad barged in the room and punched me in the face.
"You stupid weak fuck! What if the school fucking noticed huh? If you can't fucking stand up for yourself then just stop drawing attention to youself" this was the expected reaction that I knew I would get from calling my parents. My mom and dad don't give a single fuck about me, they just don't want me to make them look bad infront of anyone.
Dad grabbed me by the shirt "if you ever draw attention to us like this, we are taking you off school. I don't give a fuck what your faggot ass is doing with these other boys, go get beaten up outside of school grounds." My dad slams the door shut, leaving me in my room with now a black eye.

Naturally, there was a few days before the weekend, and I skipped school, however Thursday night I got a message from an unknown number on whatsapp. It read:
"We knew your virgin ass would skip some days after the utter whopping we gave you, but don't worry, we accepted it beforehand and forgive you. It now means that you are fully freshened up and ready to go to school tommorow and learn!! Don't worry, we don't plan on doing anything to you while you are at school, we plan on letting you rest giving you some extra lessons of our own for our new after school club. We call it -breaking a virgin wimp-, I'm sure you'll love it! Just like you loved how my hot smelly foot was on your poor small face >3, well at least your little pecker loved it. Also, if you try skipping school or leaving school early, Lindsay said she's going to fuck you with a strap-on your front lawn while your proud parents watch, we know where you live after all XD Signed, your wet dream forever and always Samantha.
With a big lump on my throat, I dreaded the next day more than ever, I honestly was hoping that I would just die peacefully in my sleep. No such luck happened, and it became Thursday.

I went through the entire classes being very sleepy as I naturally could not get a good night's rest knowing what hell came of me. I wanted to tell my parents that I was under serious danger this time, but they told me to fuck off and told me that "what I do after school hours is not their problem". Sure enough, I always felt the gaze of the alpha 4, but they did not strike until all classes were over. They didn't want their meal here, they wanted a takeaway, so they could savour the entire weekend. Fuck this. I reached the school gates when Becky and Lindsay caught me and linked arms with me
"Found youuu" cooed Becky in my ear. I twitched which warranted a chuckle from Lindsay. They led me to a car where Chloe and Samantha were waiting, Sam flashing a wink and Chloe whistling at me, think she called me a fine piece of ass, but couldn't make it out properly from that far away. It was a four wheel drive and plenty of room for us 5, with Lindsay driving and Becky at the front.
"Wait" said Sam, let's start the fun now. She pulled me by my hair harshly and said "Lie down on the back, face up, and you don't fucking move till we say so". I began to quiver my lips, which she saw as hesitation. She pulled even more harshly on my hair, and I yelled in pain. I swear she fucking pulled out some of my hair, that was probably the start of my balding.
"Get in the fucking car and follow my introductions, do you understand what I'm saying to you retard boy?"
"AHHHHHHH YES YES IM SORRY I'LL DO IT I WONT MOVE I SWEAR" my eyes pleading looking up at the 5ft 8 tormentress. She smiled ever so wickedly. She let go of my hair but she put one hand below my butt and whisked me up to her eye level. She got her other hand on the back of my head and French kissed me in public. Chloe was whisking and clapping, while Becky was unamused.
"Can't this fucking wait, we have all weekend for this shit". Samantha responded by pulling my airborne body closer to hers, she was essentially hoisting me up with a hug, while her other hand was ensuring my head could not move away from her deadly kiss. I say deadly because while her wonderful tongue was intoxicating and giving me the biggest boner, I also needed some air as I still could not breath properly through my nose. She kept driving her talented tongue further in my throat, and all my pitiful struggles to move out or push or wriggle away from her was in vain, I was trapped. This girl was going to knock me out while I'm having my first kiss, and as always there was nothing I could do about it. What would they even fucking write on my tombstone I wonder, I didn't care at this point and stopped thinking as I started to go still and I was minutes away from death.
Becky makes the save though and pulls me down from her grip "right that's enough, we are all going to get a turn with him, don't start hogging him now you slut"
"Hehe I can't help it", replied Sam. "He looked so fucking pathetic after all" She spasmed with glee, then turned to my dazed body which is only held upright because of Becky "You got me all wet little man, guess you will have to clean my sweaty clit when we get to Lindsay's."
Becky shoves me through the back and shouts "Get in position you fucking wimp, I won't be asking twice". I quickly lied down face up, and was greeted with the magnificent ass of Chloe, who giggled like a schoolgirl and started wiggling her large butt over my face. That left Samantha to roughly plop her round ass on my junk, squishing what little manhood I had left. Chloe giggled at my muffled voice that could not be properly heard, as her ass encompassed my entire face. The car ride was infrotuately very long, and each time I would try and turn my head away for a small gasp of air, she would reposition my head back towards her ass, so a second or so of air was the best I could get. My penis was utterly numb after feeling the weight of a girl 70 pounds heavier than he was.
"Uh oh you guys I'm feeling a bit gassy" exclaimed Chloe. This was bad news for me but before I could turn my head away, she already blasted away, with quite a loud sounding fart, and I smelled it's effects immediately. My muffled cries increased, as she tightened her glutes hard enough to have her buttcheecks secure my cheeks, which kept my nose buried under her asshole. Her trousers and g string was all that separated my nose from her asshole, but I still smelled it's potency. I got really fucking delirious actually, and the panic of not being able to budge my face at all meant I was about to pass out to this divine, yet smelly ass. I could faintly hear the howling laughter of the girls, but to make matters utterly worse, Samantha started bouncing up and down roughly on my dick. I felt incredible pain until I started feeling no pain, I started feeling nothing at all soon enough. I was passing out to chloe's ass, while Sam was breaking my useless tool, rendering it even more useless. Not sure when she stopped, because I did pass put. I wish I died under her ass, because when I woke up we had reached Lindsay's house, and the nightmare had only just begun.

Last edited by tigerk33; 26-Oct-18 at 23:33.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to tigerk33 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Oct-18, 14:08
Last Achievements

Part 4 will include alot of mixed wrestling by the way, and it might be a lengthy one. I'm going to write it up tonight or the next day depending on how available I am.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tigerk33 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Oct-18, 16:31
Points: 4,008, Level: 26 Points: 4,008, Level: 26 Points: 4,008, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

amazing !
The Following User Says Thank You to mephistofele For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Oct-18, 16:52
Points: 5,515, Level: 31 Points: 5,515, Level: 31 Points: 5,515, Level: 31
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Great start to a story and great descriptive writing. Looking forward to the wrestling.
The Following User Says Thank You to kman3uk For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Oct-18, 17:59
Milkas

Love it, especially farting part.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Oct-18, 00:05
Last Achievements

Part 4

I woke up already inside what seemed to Lindsay's living room. On closer inspection, it seemed like quite the large house, and the car she was driving was a really nice Porsche. This hot athletic specimen had great genetics and a rich lifestyle to boot. I noticed that the other girls wore expensive jewellery, watches and designer shoes aswell. All 4 of these women were blessed in every way, and I end up getting the short stick in every aspect of my life. Self loathing would have kicked in, if it wasn't for the fact that I was in a strange room surrounded by famished predators.

Lindsay was the first to speak up, towering over my prone vulnerable body that was sprawled on the floor. "Listen up wimp, let me explain the kind of situation you are in. We picked a weakling like you to break from the very beginning just because we can, and it gets us off that you can do fucking nothing about it, well and get extra horny hearing your weak fucking whimpers of pain too. But I'm a fair woman, I'm gunna give you a chance". I had no idea what this "chance" even was, but I had no choice to listen anyway.
"We will agree to let you go as early as today, so long as you best me in a wrestling match". I knew this was some sort of a sick twisted joke, there's no way a small twig like me could ever best a 5ft 10 180 pound amazoness in anything. My small pathetic ass was to be ragdolled around the entire house, and I foolishly thought I could spare most of the pain and humiliation if I just begged for submission. Instead of standing my ground, I got on all fours and yelled out "PLEASE, PLEASE DONT HURT ME, PLEASE LET ME GO I'VE DONE NOTHING TO ANY OF YOU BEAUTIFUL WOMEN. PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING". This was responded by a whail of laughters except from Lindsay, who grabbed my hair and pulled me upright firmly. My small head was in line with her large DD breasts.
"YOU HAVEN'T EVEN BEGUN TO BEG YET YOU FUCKING SPINELESS WORM, I WILL BREAK YOUR FUCKING ASS AND GET YOU TO LICK MY BIG LEGS, BUT IN THE FUCKING MEANTIME WE ARE HAVING A WRESTLING MATCH WHETHER YOU FUCKING LIKE IT OR NOT" she swung her free palm towards my face for a stinging slap, and I would have fallen over had she not had kept her firm grip on my hair.
"TAKE A FUCKING SHOT AT ME AND MAKE THIS HARDER FOR ME OR I'M GOING TO REALLY HURT YOU" she starts me again and again in quick succession. My tears were welling up, and for the first and last time, I summoned up what little pride I had and threw a punch at her midsection. Huge mistake.
"OWWWW FUCK FUCK" I yelped out. It was like punching a brick wall. Lindsay couldn't help but laugh this time around, with the other girls joining in
"Holy shit I wasn't even tensing for that, I guess it's alot to ask for a small insect like you to spice things up here. Sammy start recording now, I'm going to start making him our fully submissive bitch" Samantha obliged and started filming, with the shot of me holding my bruised fist while being held upright with her grip. She quickly transitioned this to a judo throw, which led to me back first on the marble tile floor. In one move she ended up breaking my back with that single move, and I've still not recovered fully today. That said I was less concerned with my back because it was a takedown transitioned to a tight anaconda vice. Her biceps were so large and tense that it felt like my throat was about to burst, and I tapped instantly. She surprisingly untightened it for some reason, but I soon realised why. She released one hand while still keeping me immobilized in her painful anaconda vice, but she then looked at the camera and licked her fingers and said "I think I want you awake for a while, I need you to be conscious of how easily I can degrade you" and proceeded to give me a wet willy, driving her wet fingers in my ears. I could not move my head away as my head was firmly in lock.
"And how easily I can fucking hurt you" she continued. While keeping my head still immobilized with one hand, she shifted over the rest of her body slightly on top of mine, and she started kneeing my midsection.
"OUUFFF" I groaned, I wanted to protest or plead but she started raining down rapid fire knee jabs to my stomach? Each one more lethal than the other. I used my free hand go tap frantically but no such mercy was given.
"Babe I think you broke one of his fucking ribs" said Becky, you probably broke his back and fractured his fist aswell, same some of him for the rest of us.
"Yeah!" said Chloe and Sam in unison. She finally stopped and grabbed both of my arms and positioned them further behind my laying body. I was in so much pain and I pleaded with them to take me to the hospital. She quickly silenced that by placing her large DD breasts over my face.
"Fine" said Lindsay "no more strikes, but he's buzzing like an insect so I'm going to flatten him and get him nice and tired". My legs were still flailing around, so she expertly used her own strong legs to trap mine in a grapevine. She tensed her abnormally strong legs even more, and every inch of my body was trapped under that mass of hot alpha female flesh. I wasn't sure if I was going to pass out first from the pain or lack of air. My legs started feeling numb, but what she did after was even worse. Her pelvis was on my damaged midsection, and the ever so creative Lindsay, decided to pelvis thrust harshly onto my broken ribs, and continued slamming down on me with my head firmly trapped in her breasts, legs locked, arms stretched out. She eventually got up just as I was getting delirious, but was quickly back to harsh reality when she stepped over my ribs, which finally caused me to start coughing up blood.
"If this was school, I would've just ended it here and let you cry your fucking eyes out all alone. Too bad that we got much, much more planned for you."

She looked at him as a small child would at an unopened Christmas present, and she started ripping apart his shirt and tore off his trousers and pants, and without zero resistance this time, I laid naked and broken again.
"Familiar sight isn't it girls" announced Lindsay "Only this time, this wimp here gets to witness the natural form of of these Amazonian goddesses". I must have thought I was dreaming but I vividly saw each of the girls remove all their articles of clothing until they were laid bare. I burned the image of their tanned, perfect bodies that seemed to be molded of clay. Each of them with perfectly toned and perfect bodies, that I know first-hand can tense up and expand to devastating effects. Even in my broken state, I maintained a full boner for the show I was witnessing. All the girls wore a smug and arrogant grin on their face, knowing full well that I could be on my deathbed and I would still find these sadistic girls extremely attractive.
"Right Lindsay, I'm going to try out that lift of yours that you showed me on him" said Becky, who was pulling me to my feet. Lindsay nodded, and all of sudden Becky lifted me in a reverse piledriver. At this point I was beyond the point of doing anything, especially when she held me where my dick was sandwiched between of her D cup tits.
"I'm going to spice things up though Lindsay" said Becky, and while my dick was still wedged in between her breasts, she slotted my diminutive head inbetween her legs, just under her crotch. My cheeks were trapped between her steel legs, which prompted her to squeeze at full power, which caused my head to experience pain that's never been measured before. I frantically used my free arms to try and pry her thighs off me. I was shrieking for help, which prompted Samantha to get a close up video of how pathetic I looked. Soon enough, the pain and pleasure was just too much and I came all over her tits while I passed out.
"Booooring" yawned Becky "Maybe i should drop this shrimp dick little boy on his head and be done with it.
"No! He's not done with me yet!" exclaimed Chloe, who took me off her hands. She gently placed my unconscious body me in a small stool with my back to the wall. When I was coming too I was greeted with a close up sight of her very large round ass.
"Remember this ass wimp? You passed out to my gas before, and I'll do it again. She shoved her ass towards me, grinding it harder and harder on the wall. My face was already in great pain from Becky's lethal legs, and now Chloe's ass prevented my head from even budging my head left and right. Yet again my arms legs and weight could do anything to get me out of this. The stool under me was kicked off by me, but I was still in a position where I simply could not move my face away from the wall and her ass in any way. It was too late to do anything at this point, as she let out an even nastier fart than before. My mind was going blank again like before, but apart from Samantha's loud laughter, I could hear Chloe say "Sweet dreams fart sniffer".
*Splash* *Splash* I slowly woke up to find Samantha pouring water down my face in an attempt to wake me up. With Chloe now holding her phone out for recordings, I could only guess that it was Samantha's turn to make a statement on my weak male body.
"I hope you still like feet foot sniffer, because I've got something special just for you". With that said she raised one foot and proceeded to swing it back and forth in a slapping motion.
*Slap* *Slap* *Slap*, each slap hurt more than the other, and had me reacting louder.
"Open your mouth as much as you possibly can, I'm going to dig my foot down your mouth". I immediately complied and she stuck her large feminine foot down my throat. I wanted to gag and remove her foot as soon as it started, but her control over that single foot help ensure her foot is firmly lodged in my throat. It was getting much harder to breathe.
" And now for the coup de grace, foot bitch" she said, raising her other foot and pressing down hard on my throat, with her other foot still firmly lodged deep inside my mouth. She was simultaneously violating my mouth and crushing my windpipe and there was only the hope that this was the time where I would finally die.

It was not, in fact, what I did not realize till later was that only 1 hour had passed since I was caught by the girls and taken to the sleepover. 1 long agonizing hour, and I was already physically broken. It was soon time for me to be mentally broken in by these women, and the worst was truly yet to come.

Guys I've got parts 5, 6 and 7 roughly planned out. With that, the sleepover event story arc should be at it's end after part 7. I could either just make a small epilogue and end the story after that, or perhaps I could continue the series after some feedback. Early days though, I'll get part 5, 6 and 7 up and then we can cross that bridge when we get to it.

Last edited by tigerk33; 27-Oct-18 at 19:56.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tigerk33 For This Useful Post:

Tags
breast smothering, domination wrestling, face sitting, facesitting, feet domination, foot worship, headscissor knockout, reverse rape, small male victim, strap-on, strong women, teen, teen girl, wimp