Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > The Forum

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Closed Thread

Old 23-Sep-22, 01:19
AverageUsername

Thumbs down This is NOT ok

Dear Moderators,
I am not ok with my story being singled out as against the rules when you have failed to address countless other stories across many, many years of this forum which have also broken the same age regulation rule as mine. Now, I understand the rule and won't make that mistake of breaking the rule again, but I am damn well pissed that it took my story for you to finally take some action. I can go back SEVERAL YEARS to stories with underage characters which are still up and going to this very day, but I will not take the time to list them all one by one. The fact that you decide, after MANY MANY years of neglect as moderators/forum creators, to take action against me, instead of addressing the previous problem stories that have already happened before I posted my story, is discriminatory bullshit and bad moderating on your part. If my story is going down, I expect to see you all go back to the very fucking beginning of this forum, to the earliest stories and go through every single year searching for other rule breaking story threads, and I better see them being taken down. It shouldn't take multiple people yelling "rule-breaker" on a thread for you to finally pay attention and do the duties required by your job title.

If I don't see better moderation practices on this forum, I will take my stories and my content elsewhere. Again, I do acknowledge my mistake on the age rule, and I am sorry for breaking it, won't happen again. But I am fucking out of here if you don't actually take action and actively pursue the countless other rule-breaking story threads.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Sep-22, 05:31
Points: 14,293, Level: 51 Points: 14,293, Level: 51 Points: 14,293, Level: 51
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,160 Times in 207 Posts
Default Re: This is NOT ok

You might get backlash for this post, and I do think you should take the aggressive tone down a few notches, but your point really isn’t wrong. The moderation here could definitely be better. I could be wrong, but is it just the Admin himself, and Bartos, managing things? They are the only ones I see around the forum enforcing rules, approving posts, etc. If so, I think Naji really needs to look into adding more moderators.

I’m sure they do the best they can, but 1-2 people just can’t manage a whole active forum, unless it’s their full time job or something. Threads spiral out of control too often for quite a bit of time until Naji or Bartos are able to come ‘put out the fire’. Asking them to go back and read every story ever posted here to see if it violates any rules, is way too much though.

I do realize there are more important things than the moderation of a fetish forum, though, and of course it’s his forum to run as he wishes. I don’t think there’s any other forums out there of this kind that are as successful as this one, so I definitely am grateful he provides this place for all of us, in the first place.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Josh42 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Sep-22, 08:27
WhizKline

Let it go dude, this is not a good hill to die on. You have to understand that this isn't Naji's or the moderators full time job. They do it because they are passionate about mixed wrestling, much like you are passionate about writing stories.

I understand how it might feel unfair, but as Josh42 above me pointed out, this has become too big a forum to now go and retroactively change things. Besides, It could also be that the rules had not come into place, or being changed or worked on when those older stories were published.

The somewhat light moderation is also a blessing in disguise but it allows authors to get away with a lot than they would in other forums. You can also repost the story with the ages altered to fit within the rules.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Sep-22, 10:23
Points: 276,570, Level: 100 Points: 276,570, Level: 100 Points: 276,570, Level: 100
Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 68,224 Times in 6,815 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageUsername [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It shouldn't take multiple people yelling "rule-breaker" on a thread for you to finally pay attention.
I think that's the key point. Admin/Mods become aware that a post is offensive when multiple people complain about it. It sounds like that's what happened with your particular story.

You, on the other hand, say you have seen many other examples; but you can't be bothered drawing attention to any of them, let alone all. That's probably why your story was singled out, not because Admin/Mods are applying "Discriminatory Bullshit" against you personally.

Most of us accept that the situation has arisen due to the lack of official moderating resource for such an active Forum. So when you've calmed down a bit, why not volunteer to help out as a dedicated additional Mod for the Stories Section only? You're already doing most of the work if you've identified "countless" rule-breaking examples over so MANY MANY years.
The Following User Says Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Sep-22, 10:39
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageUsername [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Dear Moderators,
I am not ok with my story being singled out as against the rules when you have failed to address countless other stories across many, many years of this forum which have also broken the same age regulation rule as mine. Now, I understand the rule and won't make that mistake of breaking the rule again, but I am damn well pissed that it took my story for you to finally take some action. I can go back SEVERAL YEARS to stories with underage characters which are still up and going to this very day, but I will not take the time to list them all one by one. The fact that you decide, after MANY MANY years of neglect as moderators/forum creators, to take action against me, instead of addressing the previous problem stories that have already happened before I posted my story, is discriminatory bullshit and bad moderating on your part. If my story is going down, I expect to see you all go back to the very fucking beginning of this forum, to the earliest stories and go through every single year searching for other rule breaking story threads, and I better see them being taken down. It shouldn't take multiple people yelling "rule-breaker" on a thread for you to finally pay attention and do the duties required by your job title.

If I don't see better moderation practices on this forum, I will take my stories and my content elsewhere. Again, I do acknowledge my mistake on the age rule, and I am sorry for breaking it, won't happen again. But I am fucking out of here if you don't actually take action and actively pursue the countless other rule-breaking story threads.
Y'all enabled the entitlement complex being displayed here by coddling this dude. Generally, fans trying to tiptoe around poor, misunderstood artists actually does them a disservice, because it leaves them less equipped to cope in the outside world.

OP - No one is going to be loved and adored everywhere they go. A lot of people struggle with life outside their tribes, so many will retreat to familiar and comfortable silos. It sounds like that's what you want to do and I, for one, would support your decision to find a safe space that's more suited to your need for "likes" and the control over how people may respond to what you post.
Old 23-Sep-22, 11:55
Points: 15,057, Level: 53 Points: 15,057, Level: 53 Points: 15,057, Level: 53
Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,697 Times in 610 Posts

I'm not interested in stories and don't read them but that people's fantasies are now being censored is ridiculous.

Pippi Longstocking is forbidden because she is "underaged" ?

Last edited by Fidelcastrato; 23-Sep-22 at 12:54.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fidelcastrato For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Sep-22, 12:06
Points: 276,570, Level: 100 Points: 276,570, Level: 100 Points: 276,570, Level: 100
Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 68,224 Times in 6,815 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidelcastrato [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nah mate! I managed to sneak Pippi in here (without being banned) earlier this year. But my post probably looks odd now when taken out of context. It was a response to that guy who was opening a new "Who would win - Skinny Me vs This Buff Chick?" thread every bloody day: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Sep-22, 12:16
Points: 15,057, Level: 53 Points: 15,057, Level: 53 Points: 15,057, Level: 53
Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,697 Times in 610 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by verscont [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nah mate! I managed to sneak Pippi in here (without being banned) earlier this year. But my post probably looks odd now when taken out of context. It was a response to that guy who was opening a new "Who would win - Skinny Me vs This Buff Chick?" thread every bloody day: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for the link - I missed that funny post

btw.: I met Cory Everson at the FIBO around the time she made "Double Impact" but didn`t dare to ask her for a scissor
The Following User Says Thank You to Fidelcastrato For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Sep-22, 17:16
Points: 2,400,211, Level: 100 Points: 2,400,211, Level: 100 Points: 2,400,211, Level: 100
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 489,484 Times in 24,742 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidelcastrato [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm not interested in stories and don't read them but that people's fantasies are now being censored is ridiculous.

after the stroke i had a few years ago, i find it too hard to concentrate on reading, so actually i don't have an opinion.
still i wonder what happened to Stanton's Ted's Nightmare & other stories/drawings.
even the god damned bible is filled with incest.
on the other hand it would be a lot easier for those who have to decide on this matter, when the writers/artists add:"all figures in this story are older than 18", even if it's not true.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bartos For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Sep-22, 19:17
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

It's not personal, OP. This is not an "action against you."

We don't check all threads on a regular basis. Reporting tool works well in dealing with rule violations. Your story was reported, I checked and deleted it, because it clearly ignored the rules.

I am aware that due to less strict censorship in the past there are many older stories that need to be removed. But we only delete those that are reported, doing which I encourage. Some have been deleted already, but there are over 3500 threads in the subforum.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread