Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Oct-22, 02:51
Points: 11,785, Level: 46 Points: 11,785, Level: 46 Points: 11,785, Level: 46
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Person [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sarah was invigorated.

“Hah!”

She’d thrown out a single front kick and felt the ball of her foot dig into her boyfriend’s stomach, but for all her preening and pre-fight trash talk, she’d never expected he’d be down on both knees before her, gasping for air within seconds of the opening bell.

It was exhilarating. Enough to bring forth certain memories. . .

Andy was sitting in the back seat of Sarah’s father’s van, and she was right beside him. They were on their way to her uncle’s farm for Christmas.

They had been living together, both at the age of 18, fresh out of high school, and Sarah was excitedly talking about a movie she’d just seen with her stepmother that afternoon.

“So it’s Jennifer Lopez in the lead role, and she’s this abused housewife. She manages to get away from him, but she knows he’ll never truly leave her alone, so she trains.”

Andy looked over at her. Sarah was a youthful, beautiful woman, 5 foot 6, often no more than 120-125 lbs during those days.

She had expressive green eyes that always seemed to have a certain intensity behind them. Andy knew that, depending on her mood, those eyes could either feel like they were gazing right into your soul, or they could melt you back into the earth.

As she spoke, she had crossed her legs and turned slightly in her seat in order to face him. Andy loved her legs. They always seemed so impossibly smooth, and they took a tan so easily in the summer.

And now, detecting a note of passion in her voice, Andy’s interest had been piqued.

“Trains? Like, with guns?”

Sarah gave him a mischievous smile as her eyes lit up.

“No, martial arts! She trains, she confronts him, and then she kills him. . . With her bare hands!”

Andy’s heart skipped a beat. He had always been turned on by movies where women beat men up, but seeing Sarah’s passion, hearing her say those words felt like she’d shined a flashlight on the real him, the one he’d kept in a dark corner since they’d first begun dating. He had to look away.

She continued, “Isn’t that cool? It’s just so. . . empowering!”

Andy glanced back at her. She was now facing forward, her eyes on the back of the passenger seat, seeming to be considering something in what she’d just told him.

He was incredibly turned on. He reached his hand over and placed it between her legs. She wasn’t stopping him, but her expression contained a warning. Her parents were up front.

***** 5 months later *****

“Are you okay? I can’t believe I knocked you out. . .”

Andy was laying on the carpet. He opened his eyes and saw Sarah’s pink, pedicured toes. She was standing just to his right, looking down on him with concern. She sighed heavily as she saw him begin to awaken.

“We can’t keep doing this.” Sarah turned and sat down on the couch in their living room. She was wearing her white crop top and pink workout shorts. She crossed her legs and gazed down at him expectantly.

Andy was still feeling woozy. What had happened?

Sarah had started taking martial arts classes on campus a few months ago, and for the past few weeks he’d been offering to spar with her. At first, it was easy — they’d each agreed to go until the other would quit, and in their first two matches he would quickly use his size to pin her down.

Lately though? Not so much. She’d gradually gained a lot of confidence, always keeping her distance with precision kicks and wearing him down until he made some excuse and quit. Today the last thing he remembered was putting his hands up, ready to fight as she stood across from him.

Now all he knew for sure was that his ribs were aching and he tasted blood.

“. . . What happened? How long was I out?” He managed.

Sarah looked disappointed. She inspected her fingernails. “You seriously don’t know?”

Andy, now kneeling, shook his head, still trying to clear the cobwebs.

“Well, let’s see. I push kicked you with my lead leg, grabbed your shoulders, kneed you twice, and finished you off with a roundhouse. Andy, you were asleep on your feet! You fell forward onto me, so I thought you were just winded or something, but when I moved back you just slid your face down my leg and onto the carpet.”

“Ugh. . . .I’ll . . . do better next time.”

Sarah scoffed at this. “Andy, there won’t be a next time. I feel like … like this is making me lose respect for you. You haven’t even been able to lay a hand on me for weeks.”

Andy managed to lift himself up and shuffled over to sit next to her on the couch. Her expression was serious.

“I’ve beaten you twice, though. That only makes it 3-2. Don’t act like I’m nothing.” He was starting to feel indignant.

“Andy . . . You did pin me the first time . . .” Sarah looked down at her feet. “but I let you win the next one.”

He couldn’t process what she was saying. Did she really let him win? The only time he’d been able to physically overpower the former cheerleader was when she had *just* started training? His ego couldn’t handle it. She was so pretty, so soft, so . . . feminine. Could she really be that much stronger than him?

Andy felt his frustration start to boil over. “Fine. Then let’s go again, right now, if you think you’re so superior. I never wanted to hurt you, but you’re changing my mind on that really fast.”

Sarah wore an expression that seemed to him almost like pity as she glanced at him, then looked down and sighed heavily. “Andy, you. . . can’t beat me. Certainly not now. Maybe you never could.”

Her eyes were now pleading as she shifted to face him. “Don’t do this. I’m going to put you in the hospital if we fight again.”

She grabbed his hand and cupped it between her own. “If we do this. . . things will never be the same. I started this because it made me feel strong, confident. . . I hate to say it, but when I saw you slump to the ground at my feet just now, I felt something. Something . . . primal. I knew in that moment that I own you. That no matter how hard you work or how badly you want to change things, I will always beat you in a fight. I’m not saying this to emasculate you or embarrass you, I just need you to understand: You. Can’t. Win.”

She suddenly stood up and walked to the center of the room with her hips swaying before turning back, “. . . And if you can’t give me a challenge this time, we’re done.”
Great story great start can't wait next part , will be interesting to see who comes out on top
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wildthing2001 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Oct-22, 03:11
Points: 4,331, Level: 27 Points: 4,331, Level: 27 Points: 4,331, Level: 27
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Much thanks! Great story!! I'm thinking complete destruction, domination and humiliation coming to Andy. He tries, but is no match, she is completely superior.
The Following User Says Thank You to daniel88 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Oct-22, 22:44
Points: 6,971, Level: 35 Points: 6,971, Level: 35 Points: 6,971, Level: 35
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Post Re: Sarah

Really good! I usually prefer stories where the women are the underdogs expecting to lose abf then pulling off an upset win. But there is something insanely attractive about a woman who knows she is superior, ready and willing to prove it at any time, will trash talk ruthlessly throughout the fight, and will not rest until her opponent is utterly humiliated. One of the best stories I've read on this site this year. Can't wait to read the finally!
The Following User Says Thank You to Unknown156 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Oct-22, 02:01
Points: 2,240, Level: 19 Points: 2,240, Level: 19 Points: 2,240, Level: 19
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Heart Re: Sarah

Wonderful continuation, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. I really loved part 3. The setting, fight and atmosphere made for a wonderful reading experience.

I am looking forward to part 4!
The Following User Says Thank You to Bir Domuz For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Oct-22, 18:16
Points: 1,149, Level: 13 Points: 1,149, Level: 13 Points: 1,149, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Eagerly waiting for the next part!!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pirate For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-22, 03:31
Points: 4,490, Level: 28 Points: 4,490, Level: 28 Points: 4,490, Level: 28
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Eagerly waiting for the next part!!!!
Thank you, Pirate. Just taking a little time to make sure I do her justice.

I know stories like these can sometimes go unresolved, but you have my word that this won’t be one of them. I hope you’ll enjoy the result.

Cheers
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Person For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Dec-22, 14:22
Points: 2,240, Level: 19 Points: 2,240, Level: 19 Points: 2,240, Level: 19
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Smile Re: Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Person [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you, Pirate. Just taking a little time to make sure I do her justice.

I know stories like these can sometimes go unresolved, but you have my word that this won’t be one of them. I hope you’ll enjoy the result.

Cheers
More than a month has passed. Have you made any progress on this story?
Old 03-Dec-22, 17:21
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bir Domuz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
More than a month has passed. Have you made any progress on this story?
Yes, it’s about 3/4 done. Life has been interfering with my creative impulses a bit, so I appreciate your patience.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Person For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Apr-23, 09:58
Last Achievements

“It always amazes me how something so beautiful can do so much damage.”

— Storm chaser Brandon Clements

Sarah was nearly in hysterics.

Laughing so hard she could barely gather a breath, she nudged at the slumped-over source of her elated fits with the ball of her foot.

“Oh my god. . . baby. . . literally everything I do. . . almost puts you out. . . “

She could barely finish the sentence before her case of the giggles completely overwhelmed her again.

For his part, Andy was currently writhing and moaning in pain on the carpet. “Mrrgh. . . stop . . . laughing at me. . .”

Sarah loomed over him, wearing her matching white mini halter top and short skirt. She was as visually enticing as ever, all smiles and exposed midriff, her long dancer’s legs having chopped down her overmatched boyfriend yet again.

“Okay, okay,“ she began, attempting to compose herself. “But Andy. . . I’m not even *trying*.”

He struggled to his feet. His ego was really taking a pounding lately, as he hadn’t managed to give her much competition in their months of sparring.

The couple were only two weeks away from the fight she had scheduled at her gym, but after her last ass-kicking clinic, the green-eyed beauty had decided that they would engage in “unofficial weekly practice sessions” to help them prepare.

We’re going to have an audience this time, she’d said. Have to make sure we give them a show, right, baby?

Sarah had framed her decision as a training aid, and she’d stated that neither of them would go all-out and no one would be seriously hurt— just some friendly sparring to keep them sharp before the main event.

Yeah. Right.

Andy knew at the time that she must have had another reason in mind. Maybe it was to demoralize him. Maybe she just enjoyed it.

Or perhaps she was becoming addicted to his pain.

“Any day now, tough guy . . . “

Whatever her reasoning, Andy felt trapped. Though he was still making trips to the other side of town for private lessons, he knew there was a possibility that every weekend, all his hard work and confidence could be unraveled in an instant after squaring off against his curvaceous young girlfriend. But what choice did he have? The upcoming fight represented a fork in the road for both of them, and he had to try to be strong enough to win her respect.

He also knew that respect wouldn’t come easy.

“Ohhh, there we go, big boy. Get those hands back up, I’m sure that’ll help. . .”

Sometimes when they fought she’d seem laser-focused on methodical destruction, as though she was no longer even competing with him, as though she had some mysterious, self-imposed goals to fulfill while doling out his torment.

Other times it was like he was just another box to check on a list of daily errands. She would casually, physically humiliate him, and then she would go about the rest of her day as though nothing had happened, often choosing to wear her sexiest outfits to administer his punishment.

“Ya know. . . you *could* just surrender now and save yourself the embarrassment . . .”

And the harder he tried, the easier she seemed to pick him apart. It was all completely baffling to Andy, as she claimed she was practicing less and less often in order to pick up more hours at work.

Meanwhile, he was spending almost all of his spare time training, and he could even feel his bodily improvements taking shape.

None of that seemed to matter, however, when his gorgeous girlfriend was standing before him, ready for a fight. (He was also amassing a small collection of her toe rings—the “Loser Trophies,” as Sarah called them, that she forced him to keep.)

Despite his deflating lack of success, he had to pick up the pieces, and this was his last chance before their showdown.

“I’m glad you’re . . . enjoying yourself,” Andy wheezed.

Sarah snickered, giving her skirt a girlish little twirl. “Aww, don’t be a sore loser. You boys can be so sensitive.”

Andy came forward with a left jab to obscure her vision and had a follow-up hook at the ready, but before he could even start the motion she pulled him in by the arm and thrust her knee into his abdomen, folding him over yet again and immediately bursting into another fit of laughter.

“Ooo, big strong man almost had me,” she managed mockingly between chuckles.

She leaned over and offered her hand to help him up. “Okay, seriously, let’s stop this, alright? I’m not gonna knock you out tonight, as much as you seem to want me to. Let’s get you cleaned up and grab some dinner.”

Reluctantly, Andy had to concede that this round was over. He grabbed her hand and together they hoisted him back to his feet as he held his free arm against his aching ribs.

Ten minutes later they were at the kitchen table, sitting quietly with warmed-up leftovers on their plates, and Andy was pressing an ice pack to his cheek.

He didn’t have much of an appetite.

Eventually he looked up and saw Sarah smirking at him. Her remarkable, lotion-soft legs overlapped exquisitely, her all-white garments further highlighted by her pristine French pedicured toenails. She was femininity incarnate.

How did he keep losing to her? Better yet, how could he *stop* losing to her?

Finally, Andy put the ice pack down on the table in front of him and broke the silence.

“I won’t let this happen again. You can laugh at me all you want, but in two weeks I’m going to beat you, and things are going to be just like they were before. That’s a promise.”

But as he studied his girlfriend, Andy grew uneasy— it was as though his words merely floated there ominously upon the short stretch of space separating them. He had no indication from her expression that his little speech had managed to affect her.

With a piercing gaze, Sarah then slowly maneuvered her leg until her bare foot was touching his knee and began easing it forward, her sole gliding leisurely atop his thigh before sliding it ever-so-gently back, repeating this motion, only an inch or two at a time, hinting at a promise of her own.

Despite his bold words, Andy was overcome by arousal, involuntarily letting out a brief moan of pleasure. It was all the invitation Sarah needed.

Within an instant, she suddenly scooted forward in her chair and pinned his crotch with the length of her sole and began applying a light pressure, feeling him grow firm and desirous, completely against his will.

Why was she always so frustrating? Was he this easy to control?

With her dazzling green eyes trained upon his, she spoke.

“You will get knocked the fuck out. . . “ Running the ball of her foot up his shorts and along his shaft, she let out with a sultry sigh, “although. . . I would appreciate some *stiff* competition this time. . .”.

She gave his tip one last poke with her toes. “Tag. You’re it.”

Sarah then scooted back her chair and made for the bedroom, peeling off her top and spinning around to glance back at him from the doorway.

“Coming, baby?”

The next morning, Andy moved out. Sarah had decided they’d separate for the final two weeks, and Andy would stay at his friend Max’s place until after their big fight.

Being away from her was difficult, but under these circumstances, he was more than a little relieved. He was sure he needed the time and space to focus and come up with a game plan, away from any further mind games (or bodily trauma) she might have otherwise inflicted upon him.

Max worked night shifts and slept during the late morning and afternoons, so Andy also found himself with plenty of time to work out in peace during the day.

Andy hated to lie, but he told his friend that Sarah just needed her space as they sorted out some relationship troubles. While it wasn’t a complete falsehood, this explanation was certainly easier than attempting to spell out that his current priority was discovering how to successfully beat up his girlfriend in front of a group of people.

On the eve of their showdown, he was restless. It was nearly midnight, and all he could do was lay back on Max’s fold-out and stare at the ceiling. Suddenly, his phone buzzed from the nightstand. A text conversation ensued:

Sarah: What are you doing up?

Andy: haha. how’d you know? can’t sleep.

S: You must be used to being facedown on the carpet for your Z’s

A: you’re funny. what do you want?

S: Are you still gonna go through with this? You remember what I said in the beginning, right? This only ends one way for you.

A: stop it. i know you think you’re better, but you’re still a girl, and you will learn to respect me after tomorrow. mark my words.

S: Heavy sigh. G’nite, babe.

Andy arrived at the gym with nearly a half hour to spare. After walking through the front entrance, a petite young woman greeted him cheerfully.

“Oh, hey! You must be Andy!” The small brunette shook his hand. “The men’s locker room is this way. You need to hurry up and get changed. C’mon, I’ll show you.”

As he followed her, Andy could tell that word must have spread about a possible Battle of the Sexes—there were clearly more people packed in today than just Sarah’s classmates, and plenty of heads were turning to get a look at him.

“Oookay, this is you. I’ll come get you when everything’s ready. Good luck!”

Andy stepped through the door and set his bag down on the nearest bench. He was alone. Sarah must have convinced them to clear the schedule for this.

Shortly after he’d changed into his tank top and shorts, a middle-aged man walked in and shook his hand.

“Hey, good to meetcha. Look, this is a little weird, but we all love Sarah around here and I just need to know. . . can she really beat you like she says?”

Andy stared blankly at the man.

“What I mean is, well, she’s kinda. . . small for your weight class, right? I wasn’t gonna agree to put this on, being as she’s a young lady and bad press and all that if word got out, but she assured me . . . “

The man suddenly seemed embarrassed.

“Thing is. . . she said . . . you’re not really a challenge for her, see? *I’m* not saying that, it’s just. . . we’re not supplying you folk with pads or gloves, so if this is something serious, maybe you ought to tell me.”

“It’s fine,” Andy responded bluntly. “Thanks for your concern.” Now he was pissed.

“What are the rules?”

“You quit, tap out, or can’t continue due to other, uhh, circumstances, you lose. No rounds. Full contact. Nothing strictly sanctioned here, so if anybody asks, you two kids just got a little carried away with your workout. Got it?”

“Perfect.”

As Andy approached the ring, he could see Sarah was already in her corner, leaning over the ropes, talking and laughing with some of her classmates in the front row. She seemed loose and easy, and when she finally turned and met his gaze, her smile only widened.

Decked out in all black, sports bra and workout shorts, with fingernails and pedicure to match. Like she was making a statement that he didn’t quite understand. That maybe the clock had struck midnight on something between them, and she was brimming with the physical need to let him know what it was.

Looking slim and tan, he had to admit to himself just how much he’d missed her these last weeks away—she was stunning.

As he stepped onto the canvas, Sarah sized him up from her corner. She began stretching her legs out, and, like a ballerina, holding one foot from a fully-stretched leg above her body and then the other, showcasing her superior flexibility to the crowd. Andy did his best to not look as intimidated as he was starting to feel, being reminded of the axe kick that had once put him to sleep.

There was a smattering of applause from her classmates as a female voice called out, “Woooo, go Sarah! You’re gonna kick his ass!”

Giggling, Sarah turned and called back, “Won’t be the first time. . .”

She then swiveled her confident gaze back upon her nervous boyfriend and continued, “. . . might be his last, though!”

As Andy stood there absorbing their laughter at his expense, it dawned on him that no one was there to support him and felt slightly foolish for not realizing this sooner—being outnumbered in that category would only add another layer of difficulty for a guy already struggling with self-confidence in this particular matchup.

He had to tune them out. This fight was between Sarah and him, and she’d have to take him on at his physical best. No one else was going to do it for her.

They met in the middle of the ring to shake hands, and Andy looked down at her. “It’s not gonna be a walk in the park this time, babe. I’ve got a surprise for you.”

Grinning, Sarah rolled her eyes. “Big words from a guy who got put unconscious in the time it takes to microwave a cup of soup. . . but don’t worry, I think I’ll take my time with you today. I *may* even allow you to massage my cute little feet after they make a mess of your face.”

She then stood on her tiptoes until their cheeks were touching, placing her hands on his shoulders in a near-embrace and whispered into his ear, “I bet you’d like that, wouldn’t you, baby?” She planted a light kiss on his cheek and sashayed back to her corner.

Jesus, Andy thought, I gotta keep my head in the game.

Sarah was invigorated.

“Hah!”

She’d thrown out a single front kick and felt the ball of her foot dig into her boyfriend’s stomach, but for all her preening and pre-fight trash talk, she’d never expected he’d be down on both knees before her, gasping for air within seconds of the opening bell.

Shit. How is she this strong?

Andy had anticipated her opening move, blocking down with his forearm, but the former cheerleader had powered her leg right through his defense and driven her foot hard into his gut, sending him to his knees as cries of approval erupted from the spectators.

He sat stunned for a moment, trying to gather his breath.

Sarah looked down at him with her hands on her hips, already growing impatient.

“Get. Up.”

She bent down at the waist and placed her hands on her knees, staring him directly in the eyes.

“You’re not done until I decide to end you, stud.”

She then backed up slowly, giving him space to recuperate.

Andy lifted himself up and assumed a boxing stance, approaching her cautiously and keeping his lead hand stretched toward his shorter opponent. He pawed lightly at the air as they circled, feinting as he searched for the ideal opening.

Just as he was about to test the waters with a one-two combo, Sarah lashed out her front leg into a push kick that backed him up.

While he was still off-balance from her sudden attack, she stepped forward and smacked him with a spinning back heel kick, and though her technique wasn’t perfect, her aim was true. Her bare foot collided with his jaw, sending off a spray of spittle and forcing him in a half-spin on his feet as the crowd erupted rapturously.

Wasting no time, Sarah swung a low kick with her shin to the back of his knees, sweeping his legs out and collapsing him to his back, and in nearly the same motion clapped her foot onto his throat, pinning him to the canvas.

While he grappled with her dainty appendage, Andy was vaguely aware of the din of the crowd, their fervor becoming hard to ignore after the recent swing of momentum.

Pressing her soft sole into his neck with just enough pressure to slowly choke and subdue him, Sarah taunted, “who’s stronger, babe?”

He gazed up the beautifully smooth length of leg that was currently draining his resolve and saw her smiling devilishly, awaiting his response.

Gritting her teeth, Sarah leaned down, increasing the pressure of her sole against his throat, and he began to panic as his oxygen supply was diminishing even further. “C’mon, handsome. . . Who’s stronger?”

“Not. . . YOU!” With all the strength he could muster, he pushed her foot up and sent her stumbling backward, rising to his feet with one hand massaging his neck.

Wanting to keep on the offensive, Andy gave chase, and his girlfriend spun her back to him and ran toward the corner. He was going to demolish her this time.

But as she reached the turnbuckle, Sarah bent down and gripped the middle pad with both hands, using it as a platform to spring back with both her bare feet and nail her overeager boyfriend with a double donkey kick to the chest which put him down hard on his tailbone.

Andy started to lift himself up but soon heard the rapid padding of her feet across the canvas and tilted his head up just in time to catch a glimpse of the top of Sarah’s left foot before it smashed into his nose and sent him spiraling onto his belly.

She had punted right through his rising visage, then examined his downed form with her head cocked to one side before shrugging toward the crowd and prancing cheerfully back to her corner.

“Dude, the hot chick is kicking the shit out of him!” Came one incredulous voice from ringside.

With his head heavy and still buzzing, Andy, after nearly a minute of struggle, rolled over onto his side, only to see Sarah’s back was turned to him, leaning casually with her arms on the top rope, sharing a laugh with one of her classmates.

Were he not in such a compromised state, he may have even appreciated the view—her shapely posterior, the way her right leg was bent absentmindedly with her bare foot poised in a way that displayed her beautiful arch. . .

But there was no time to ogle.

He caught the tail end of their conversation. “No, don’t give him my number,” she said, giggling. “I still have a boyfriend . . . for another few minutes at least, *and* assuming he survives.”

Andy finally mustered the strength to stand back up, feeling his frustration bubbling over. He hurried over to press the advantage while she wasn’t looking. . .

. . . but Sarah’s friend warned her before he could capitalize.

“Look out!”

Sarah glanced over her shoulder and threw out a side kick that stopped Andy in his tracks and crumpled him back to the mat. She then turned back to her friend at ringside, rolling her eyes.

“I’ll text you later, ‘kay? Somebody doesn’t know it isn’t polite to interrupt.”

She sauntered over calmly as Andy once again collected himself.

“Where are you manners,” she scolded, letting her sandy blonde locks down from her ponytail and tossing the hair tie away. “I would’ve thought you’d want to stay on my good side after how *hard* this day has been for you.”

Andy knew he was losing but also maintained a modest well of energy from his months of conditioning. If he could just land something of substance to rattle her confidence, even a little, well. . .

“Okay, you think I’m weak? I get it, I’m not ashamed to admit I haven’t been at my best.”

Sarah barely stifled a laugh as Andy continued, “You bring in all your little friends and let them watch as you kick me around the ring, is that it? How about you try boxing me for a change? Do you really think those tiny arms can hurt me? Why don’t we find out?”

Sarah pouted her lips. “Awww, is the big, *strong* man is scared of these legs?”

The men present then responded euphorically as she gradually bent down at the waist, gliding her hands over her delicate limbs all the way to her toes, offering up her beautiful backside in her skin-tight workout shorts for their viewing pleasure before snapping back up and training her eyes once more upon her boyfriend.

Andy was speechless. She was humiliating him and he felt a desperate need to turn the fight around, but she was also just so. . . sexy.

Ugh.

Beaming with confidence, Sarah cracked her knuckles and assumed her best boxing stance.

“Baby, how many times do I have to prove just how easy this is for me?”

Andy launched a lead left hook that she effortlessly avoided, and she continued her taunting with a sly smirk, “Ohhh, almost. . . Ya know what? I bet I could have beaten you when I was still just a cheerleader—but at least back then you might have been more of a workout.”

Andy’s cheeks burned crimson at the notion. He felt a mixture of shame and a strange sense of arousal that she had him wondering if such a thing could be true—that she’d always had it in her to physically overwhelm him. That there was little, or perhaps nothing he would have been able to do about it. . .

With a grimace, he moved to attack.

Though he was wary of falling for her mind games, her last remark had elicited exactly the response she’d hoped for, and Andy came forward, aggressively taking swings at her as she circled around, gracefully swaying her head away and under each of his impassioned attempts to make contact, utilizing her superior footwork to keep him catching only empty air and drawing excited murmurs from the crowd.

“My turn. . .” Suddenly, Sarah stepped forward into a lighting-fast one-two straight combination to his face before moving to his inside and smacking his unprotected ribs with a series of hooks.

Her punches certainly didn’t hurt like her kicks, but Andy quickly realized that she knew how to use her whole body, generating enough power to subdue his attack and keep him turtled up, effortlessly guiding his retreat toward the corner where she could really open up on him.

He was running out of real estate and would have to act fast. After she knocked his head back with a right cross, he came in for a clinch, hugging her arms and using his weight advantage to walk them both back toward the middle of the ring.

“You’re really not much of a dancer, Andy,” she laughed into his ear, his panting expression pressed down against her shoulder. “Maybe you can take some lessons. How about the limbo?”

With a few grunts of effort, Sarah wriggled free of his embrace and sent her closed right hand deep into his belly, bending him over.

“How low can you go?” She then peeled off her best left hook into his jawline, sending him once more to the canvas, collapsing him onto his side.

“Ooo, baby, that’s pretty low, but I think the rules say you have to stay off the ground. . . Maybe it’s not your dance, after all.”

He looked up into her shimmering green eyes as she blew him a kiss and then strutted confidently back to her corner to the soundtrack of her exalting peers.

Though her arms were not damaging him like her legs, she was really putting his stamina (and ego) to the test. Pulling himself up once more, he gazed with as much determination as he could muster at his glowing opponent.

Her hip cocked confidently to one side, Sarah flashed him a wink as she ran a hand through her hair.

“Are you sure you’ve been working out all this time? I mean, you do look good. . .” she said, smiling mischievously as she ran her gaze over his newly toned physique. “I’m actually flattered— all *that* for little ol’ me? After I break this little disobedient streak of yours, I’ll have to reacquaint myself. . .”

Andy’s stomach suddenly pitched. Her words were beyond humiliating, but, worse yet, he found it difficult to subdue his own arousal. He now wished he’d worn a cup as he felt a familiar stirring below his waistline. Weighing his options, he finally knew what he had to do.

It’s time, he thought, I will win her respect, no matter what.

Regaining his focus and rising to his feet, he cautiously approached her once more. Unconcerned, Sarah only watched with her arms folded, an amused expression adorning her features.

Andy stopped mere inches away and gazed down into her eyes and saw all of her vigor, her passion, her impossible will, as she smirked up at him.

He’d never loved her more than he did right then, in that moment, and he could see that she knew. . . She knew that she owned him, forever.

“Do you finally understand?” Sarah asked, her voice barely above a whisper. “If so, then you know what I need from you. . . And you have to understand that you need it, too.”

Keeping her eyes locked on his, she allowed him to tilt her chin up gently with his index finger and kiss her softly on the lips. He then took a step back and descended slowly to his knees, causing a smattering of audible gasps from the crowd.

Andy didn’t care. He was exactly where he wanted to be—on his knees before his feminine conquerer.

Sarah giggled and gripped a tuft of his hair with one hand, pushing his line of sight down from her thighs.

“Don’t be shy, baby. I know you’ve been dying to see my new pedi up close. . .” Sarah wiggled her black-polished toes playfully.

Kneeling all the way down, Andy began planting subservient pecks across her pristine feet as Sarah beamed down at him and the astonished spectators whispered among themselves.

“Let’s try this one last time. . . who’s stronger, Andy?”

“You. . . are. . .” he submitted softly between kisses.

Sarah then raised the top of her right foot and held it beneath his chin, gradually tilting his head back with her instep so he could see her elated expression just beyond her tanned appendage.

She stood just like that for a moment, standing on one leg while the other kept him shackled to her gaze.

“That’s right,” she said, her blonde locks now dangling down, framing her glowing face, “I’m stronger than you.”

Sarah then planted her entire sole over his mouth, nose, and eyes, darkening his vision, and proceeded to push him back, planting him on his ass a few feet away.

“Baby, what the hell?” Andy laid there in disbelief. “I’m giving up! You’re a better fighter. . . That’s what you wanted me to say, right?”

“Of course,” she replied, stifling a giggle, “but it’s still only over when I decide to finish you. . . One of these days you’ll learn to listen.”

Andy pulled himself back to his feet, still hardly believing what he was hearing. What more did she want? Did he have to beg?

“Sarah, please. . . I don’t want to fight anymore. . . I just want. . . to serve you. . .”

His girlfriend grinned devilishly. “And you will. But first you have to fight me. Harder than you ever have before. Like your life depends on it. . .“

She crossed her arms over her stomach, looking like she was waiting on the arrival of a train. “I know you *like* losing to me, and I certainly wanted you to admit it, but now I wanna see if you can push that aside.”

Sarah stalked right up to him. He was shaking. Why was he shaking?

“So. . . you wanna serve me?”

Andy paused briefly, then nodded.

“Then prove you deserve me.”

Before he could think of a response, his girlfriend made a full bodily rotation and swung her bare left leg up in a swift and graceful arc in front of her, the side of her slender foot smacking his cheekbone. Andy was sent spiraling to the ground before she’d even completed the flourish of her crescent kick.

Andy’s head was buzzing and could barely feel his jaw. He gathered himself to his hands and knees, trying to clear the cobwebs.

“Awww, rough start, huh?” Sarah taunted, “I hope you have something left in the tank, baby.”

Andy rose to his feet, glaring at his petite partner with all the menace he could muster. His garbled thoughts drifted to what she’d said—how much of him even wanted to beat her? Could it ever be enough? Yes! It *had* to be, if only for today. He was going to fight her, really fight her.

Like his life depended on it.

He snorted and put his hands up. “Ok. Let’s do this, bitch.”

Sarah chuckled like she was about to respond but was suddenly shocked as Andy dove into her midsection, bowling them both to the canvas with him on top.

On his knees and straddling her, he started raining punches into her ribs, earning several surprised gasps from her (and the gathered crowd) even while she wrapped her thighs around his midsection and locked her ankles.

Andy knew neither one of them knew how to wrestle. The plan, if you could call it one, was to keep on top of her, to wear her out. He pushed down on her chest with his forearm, hoping to advance his position up her body, but her legs kept them at a stalemate, and she was now hammering the top of his head with her fists. Still pushing down with his forearm, he used his free hand to continue working her ribcage, until in an instant, he felt the air leave his lungs.

Lifting his head, he was nose to nose with the girl who was squeezing him like a grapefruit. Gone was the smile, that triumphant grin he’d grown so accustomed to seeing in his many losses, replaced by gritted teeth and fierce determination, her eyebrows furrowed angrily. Her eyes then clenched shut and excruciating pain filled his midsection as her legs straightened and tensed around him.

“Aghhh!”

Andy tried to keep his composure, but all he could think in that moment was the need for relief. He instinctively pulled his left arm back to slip between her right leg and his ribs, and just as soon as he was surprised to find it suddenly released, so too was he dumbfounded when she flung that leg up and behind his neck, simultaneously using her arms to pull his head toward her chest and maneuvering her other leg to lock in a triangle choke.

Sarah grabbed her foot, cinching in the choke. She was breathing heavily now.

“What now, tough guy? Huh?” she sputtered, gritting her teeth and dialing up the pressure against his neck.

Andy couldn’t have responded even if he’d wanted to, his breathing impaired and head all but buried in the warmth of her nether region.

No, no, not like this! Of all the humiliating ways to lose to a girl he outweighed by 40 pounds, the thought of being immediately knocked out the second he tried to wrestle her was too much. He had to act quickly, before panic set in.

“Go. . . to. . . sleep!” Sarah grunted, cranking her cheerleader legs even more emphatically as she finished her command.

His head was swimming, but her words slipped through the haze, enticing him to let it end. She had him, dead to rights. Maybe he should just succumb to her now. . . No! He had to move, had to keep fighting!

Working on pure adrenaline, Andy managed to lift his upper body and get one foot under him, then the other, and slowly rise until only Sarah’s head and shoulders remained on the mat, the rest of her lower body still coiled tightly around his head.

Sarah began throw punches at his face between her legs, landing at will, as he continued to rise and pull her toward him with his free arm. He finally stood straight up, supporting her full weight, and slammed her backfirst to the canvas.

The impact was enough to produce a dull “oof” from his girlfriend and loosen her grip. He finally wrenched his head free of the leg prison and scuttled away toward the corner, exhausted and sucking in desperate gulps of much-needed oxygen.

Those slender limbs had almost ended him, and he was grateful that he hadn’t broken his own neck in the process of escaping them.

He watched as Sarah laid there on the canvas, her chest rising and falling rapidly, unable to see her expression from his position, only the writhing of those lethal legs and the soles of her feet.

The gym was deathly quiet. Andy knew it wasn’t over but also wasn’t sure he was ready to keep going.

Or if he’d be prepared to face the consequences if she was the one to get up first. Unfortunately for him, Andy was still sucking air and had already absorbed a tremendous amount of punishment today.

The girl in front of him sat up on her palms. Andy didn’t know what he had expected, but it certainly wasn’t the grinning expression he saw.

“I’m about to kick you so. . . fucking. . . hard,” said the young beauty, still panting from her seat on the canvas, but alarmingly pleased with absolutely everything, sporting a Cheshire grin that exposed her pearly white teeth briefly before focusing back down into something stranger and much more mysterious, running her tongue lightly over her soft, pink lips.

They both rose to their feet and assumed their stances before rushing at each other and meeting in a flurry of fists and feet, some attempts connecting, others being deflected, and all Andy could think during the skirmish was “survive.”

He knew he was hitting pay-dirt with some of his strikes, and he knew she was, too, but it must have been the adrenaline of the moment that wouldn’t allow him to feel the tide turning as it did.

A shin smacking into his ribs from the left, then the right, then the left again. He was retreating steadily and losing steam, all the while being faintly aware of the scent of his girlfriend’s perfume present in the air around him, flowery, light, pleasant.

Inviting.

The ball of her foot crashing up under his nose. Her instep crunching into his cheekbone and decimating his equilibrium.

Her kicks were flowing with both grace and unexpected power, and Sarah seemed to have his rhythm memorized.

To Andy’s eternal frustration, wherever he tried to defend, she would circumvent and annihilate elsewhere with her soft soles, punctuating an exhausting flurry by spinning away from a punch and planting a heel to his gut that sent him to all fours.

Sarah was still standing with legs bent and fists clenched, ready to continue, but Andy was done. The fight had completely left him, and he wasn’t even sure if he could get to his feet again without help. He just knelt there greedily sucking air whiled she watched him intently.

“Are you done?” Sarah said, glaring down at him.

Andy couldn’t even muster a reply.

Sarah shook her head, “Nah.”

She stepped toward him and lifted both his wrists from the mat, raised her right leg up toward her chest, and launched an explosive push kick into his face, smacking through him with her sole while controlling his arms to make sure he absorbed the entirety of the blow, knocking him unconscious instantaneously.

“Now you’re done,” she muttered before letting go of her limp boyfriend and allowing him to collapse to the canvas in a motionless heap.

The knockout was so brutal that there were hardly any cheers to be heard, just a commotion of excited conversation as the smiling victor prodded at her vanquished adversary several times with her pristine toes before shrugging and sauntering off to the corner while several people rushed in to check on Andy.

Sarah turned back once more before exiting the ring. “When he wakes up, send him to my locker room. I need to talk to him.”

With that, she bisected the top and middle ropes with her lithe form, hopped out of the ring and made her way triumphantly through the astonished crowd.

Epilogue

Sarah sank back, luxuriating into the cushions of the couch at their apartment as her she felt her toes being taken into the warmth of Andy’s mouth.

“Baby. . . you are getting really good at knowing your place,” she moaned.

And he had. Ever since their final fight that established it, Andy had become completely compliant with her every need and whim.

He began sucking gently at her heel from the carpet in front of her.

He glanced up momentarily with her foot in his hands. “. . . Do you respect me?”

With her eyes still shut and head leaned back, she replied.

“Ohhh, my darling. . . yes, but keep going. You know what I’ll do to you if you don’t.”
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Person For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Apr-23, 16:07
Points: 6,971, Level: 35 Points: 6,971, Level: 35 Points: 6,971, Level: 35
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Post Re: Sarah

What an amazing installment. I loved this part!
The Following User Says Thank You to Unknown156 For This Useful Post:

Tags
foot worship, slave, teen girl