Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Jan-23, 16:02
Points: 7,144, Level: 36 Points: 7,144, Level: 36 Points: 7,144, Level: 36
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 586 Posts
Default Re: I’m a 27 year old adult male and Salma Hayek could kick my ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadBoserMan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Oh great. Another thread where we are "supposed" to play into the OP's fetish of getting dominated.
I like to mess with them by saying things like “nah, you’re too strong for her, you’ll kick her ass and make her beg for mercy!” Lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Gatsby87 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-23, 16:23
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatsby87 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I like to mess with them by saying things like “nah, you’re too strong for her, you’ll kick her ass and make her beg for mercy!” Lol
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-23, 17:02
Banned
Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,529 Times in 659 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by somfb [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If I found myself on a mat, on a bed, or in a ring and Ms Hayek is my opponent, I guarantee you she would have me submitting to her curvy little frame in a matter of minutes.
You think her husband, Francois-Henri Pinault, is going to stand by while you and Selma get ready to wrestle on a mat or in a bed? .. Not gonna happen, my friend .. You think Selma's strong? Francois is twice as strong.

Think your severely out-of-shape torso is going to be able to fend Francois off for long? He may be 60 years old, but he's coming at you lubed up and angry, with a Boston Crab that'll make you wish you'd spent more time in the gym.

The Following User Says Thank You to Ryan Futuristics For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-23, 17:04
somfb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Futuristics [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You think her husband, Francois-Henri Pinault, is going to stand by while you and Selma get ready to wrestle on a mat or in a bed? .. Not gonna happen, my friend .. You think Selma's strong? Francois is twice as strong.

Think your severely out-of-shape torso is going to be able to fend Francois off for long? He may be 60 years old, but he's coming at you lubed up and angry, with a Boston Crab that'll make you wish you'd spent more time in the gym.
I’m legit laughing uncontrollably at this one. This thread has officially been hijacked lol.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-23, 17:16
Sir Raleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Futuristics [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-23, 20:02
Points: 78, Level: 1 Points: 78, Level: 1 Points: 78, Level: 1
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

i support that 27 year old male who believes { and hopes} that Selma could beat his as, and he would enjoy it. there are two ex session wrestlers who i would like to wrestle me into the ground if i could afford it.
Old 27-Jan-23, 20:23
Sir Raleigh
This message has been deleted by Sir Raleigh.
Old 27-Jan-23, 20:27
Sir Raleigh

Attached Images
File Type: jpg breaking-news-1.jpg (143.7 KB, 59 views)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-23, 22:25
Points: 2,175, Level: 19 Points: 2,175, Level: 19 Points: 2,175, Level: 19
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%

Yea because you want to lose. she already defeated you without touching you. you have been defeated mentally and sexually just not physically.

Added after 5 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerober90 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Get in the gym op. Not healthy if a woman in her 50s could beat you up.
Well i don't think salma is very strong. but there are some well trained 50+ year old female martial artists who could destroy most young men. but these are ofcourse rare cases.

Last edited by yotv; 27-Jan-23 at 22:25.
Old 27-Jan-23, 22:32
Sir Raleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotv [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well i don't think salma is very strong. but there are some well trained 50+ year old female martial artists who could destroy most young men. but these are ofcourse rare cases.
But they don't use breastsmother!
Old 27-Jan-23, 23:44
Points: 3,149, Level: 23 Points: 3,149, Level: 23 Points: 3,149, Level: 23
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements

Threads like this make me wonder if fantasies like this can hold men down.

Instead of trying to become strong and capable you celebrate your weakness because it means some girl you know from TV could wreck you.

Most dudes when they realize a 50 year old tiny woman can wreck them would work like crazy to get in shape.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wrestler11 For This Useful Post:

Tags
average male, discussion, femdom, indian, mixed wrestling, salma hayek, strength