Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Feb-23, 07:03
Points: 4,018, Level: 26 Points: 4,018, Level: 26 Points: 4,018, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Short AI generated facesitting story

I know there's been a bunch of these lately, but I thought this one actually turned out surprisingly good:

Tobias was engrossed in his favorite movie, Star Wars, when Freja suddenly burst into the room. He barely had time to register her arrival before she pounced on him, determined to teach him a lesson for not watching something she considered more appropriate.

"What are you watching?" she demanded, hands on her hips.

Tobias simply grinned, his eyes never leaving the screen. "Star Wars, my love," he answered, trying to hide the amusement in his voice.

Freja let out a loud huff. "You know I hate that movie. Why can't you watch something cute, like a Disney movie?" she asked, her voice rising with frustration.

Tobias just shrugged, still not taking his eyes off the screen. "I like Star Wars. Deal with it."

Freja let out an indignant growl and launched herself at him. He barely had time to react before she was sitting on top of him, smothering his face with her butt. Tobias tried to push her off, but she was surprisingly strong. He pushed and struggled, but she was relentless. He couldn't get away.

Every time Tobias managed to turn his head, Freja used her hands to force his face back into her ass. She was laughing, enjoying the power she had over him.

"Come on, Freja. Let me up," he gasped, but she just pressed down harder, forcing his face deeper into her tight boxer shorts, cutting off his air. He could feel his strength waning, his attempts to escape becoming weaker and weaker.

"Not until you admit that Disney movies are better," she teased, her voice full of amusement.

Tobias tried to tell her off, but his words were muffled by her butt. He tried to push her off, but she was too strong. He was completely trapped, completely at her mercy.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Freja relented. She lifted herself off of him, allowing him to catch his breath. He lay there, panting, as she stood over him, triumphant.

"Admit it," she said, with a grin. "Disney movies are better."

Tobias simply groaned in response, not trusting himself to say anything. He was grateful that the struggle was over, but he was also a little bit shaken. He had never realized just how strong Freja was.

The rest of the night was spent in relative peace, with Freja happily watching her Disney movie and Tobias lost in his Star Wars world. But from that day on, Tobias was a little bit more careful to choose his movies wisely. He didn't want to find himself smothered by Freja's butt again anytime soon.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zharakallt For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesitting, smother