Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Aug-16, 01:33
Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Session Reviews

I joined the group in June and wrote reviews of the girls I've sessioned with since I joined those being Loren Blaine, Jolene Hexx, and Kordelia Devonshire. I also posted reviews of Nikki Fierce, Arekah Lox, and Safa Warda that I wrote for other groups in the past after I had sessioned with them.
The other day I received a private email from a guy telling me there is no way these girls could be as good as I reviewed them to be. He said I exaggerate their abilities and that I must be friends with them and just trying to make them money.
I've sessioned with 25 girls to date. For me to write a review I have to be really impressed. Out of the 25 girls I've felt compelled to write reviews of only these six. I never got around to reviewing Gia Primo and I should of because for me she's with these six.
If a session is just okay I most likely won't do a review. I've also never been one to bad mouth so if it was bad you probably won't hear from me. I would answer emails about the experience privately but I would never publicly bash a girl. Unless they were dishonest and I wanted to get the word out so that others don't get ripped off. Just venting!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ricoswrap For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Aug-16, 02:17
Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session Reviews

Preach.

Most people who question the veracity of our reviews have never experienced a real session with a top tier girl.

The best of them are capable of inflicting extreme pain and injury. Period.

I'm 6'2" and 225#, not an athlete but athletic. And I've had 3 girls, 1 of which was not a session wrestler, do damage to my body.

I know better, given my size, than to claim any of these specific girls (Nikki Fierce, Ashley Wildcat, my ex girlfriend) could have beaten me in an all-out fight to true submission, but I imagine myself with 50 fewer pounds in the same overall condition and there's no question.

I'm 100% convinced these guys are just baiting us into talking even more detail so they can jerk themselves off, or they're the idiot clueless type with zero personal experience, who've come no closer than a video game to an actual session with a top girl.

Carry on...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jpjax For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Aug-16, 14:17
Points: 4,290, Level: 27 Points: 4,290, Level: 27 Points: 4,290, Level: 27
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpjax [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Preach.

Most people who question the veracity of our reviews have never experienced a real session with a top tier girl.

The best of them are capable of inflicting extreme pain and injury. Period.

I'm 6'2" and 225#, not an athlete but athletic. And I've had 3 girls, 1 of which was not a session wrestler, do damage to my body.

I know better, given my size, than to claim any of these specific girls (Nikki Fierce, Ashley Wildcat, my ex girlfriend) could have beaten me in an all-out fight to true submission, but I imagine myself with 50 fewer pounds in the same overall condition and there's no question.

I'm 100% convinced these guys are just baiting us into talking even more detail so they can jerk themselves off, or they're the idiot clueless type with zero personal experience, who've come no closer than a video game to an actual session with a top girl.

Carry on...
This!
The Following User Says Thank You to chemdude01 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Aug-16, 14:55
Points: 7,779, Level: 37 Points: 7,779, Level: 37 Points: 7,779, Level: 37
Last Achievements

I have posted this review elsewhere but you're right...these women are tough as nails.

Hello,

So, I did my final session at Fetishcon with Goddess Jasmine Mendez and pardon my language, but holy shit! I asked for a late night scissor session with her and...

Well, let me say this, if you have seen any of her scissor videos where she is knocking men out. I will state that it isn't bullshit. I will post a pic of what she was wearing and she approached me in the lobby and said, "You are going to die bitch." which was scary and hot at the same time.

I went up to her hotel room and she told me to get on the bed with my head dangling from the end of it. She did a reverse headscissor and she joked that the view is amazing. So, out of nowhere, she squeezes at full power. I mean, I hear pops in my neck and I am frantic, tapping like my life depended on it and then I was out. Like hard...it felt like minutes and I woke up so dazed and she was standing right above me laughing.

So, for the rest of the hour, I followed her around Fetishcon as her bitch boy. I mean, she was really fun and an amazing sense of humor, but those legs are insane. She told me that she doesn't care about taps and men should just "take it bitch".

Was it worth the money for such a short session? YES...cause I could afford it and it was an experience that I will never forget.

Now I am leaving Florida today a bit sad cause I have to back to reality tomorrow...BUT

I did sign up for a session with Julie Simone when I travel back to St. Louis. Then my scissor fest will be complete as I have completely been dominated by 5 women on my trip to Fetishcon!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brakfool For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Aug-16, 14:09
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Don't get me wrong I like to read your reviews.
But I always question myself: "Is this his real experience or does his fantasy take over?"

I'm 5'9" and 187#, do no sports except the session wrestling and have no formal training.
Ok, the girls always tell me that I am stronger than the average guy and have the experience of a few sessions (about 300 in five years).

I did session Safa on the 12th of September 2014.
It was a great and very intense session.
I like her because she is a little bit "kinky" and because of the unique holds she does use.
But I was never close to tap because of her body scissors or other holds.
When I let !!! her get me in a RNC or figure 4 or reverse neck scissors she was able to get a submission from me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpjax [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Preach.

Most people who question the veracity of our reviews have never experienced a real session with a top tier girl. . .
To name a few top-tier girls I did session (concerning strength / skills):

Tia, Viktoria, Antscha, Luna, Scorpion, Ola, Julia Chokes, Diana (Berlin), Diana CZ, Gia Primo, Mahea, Toned Tommy, Cheyenne Jewel, VeVe Lane, Arekah Lox and many many others.

So . . .

I can understand that some people question the veracity of your reports.

But as I said before, I like to read this reports.
Over the time I learned which writer has a similar view of a session girls abilities as I have.
Keep on writing.
Old 15-Aug-16, 14:20
Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29
Last Achievements

I think there is a good bit of overlap between reality and letting our fantasy influence our assessment of reality.

I know for certain I've never fought back anywhere near 100%. I also know I've tried 100% to use my arms to remove a girl's legs (and failed).

In that zone is where I can suspend disbelief and live the fantasy, but it helps to actually know the girl is at least a little bit dangerous.

I always try to reflect that in my reviews.
Old 15-Aug-16, 15:16
Points: 3,965, Level: 26 Points: 3,965, Level: 26 Points: 3,965, Level: 26
Last Achievements

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If that guy doesn't believe your experiences, thats his problem. I love reading people's reviews, they take me back and help me remember my own experiences that were lost in the adrenaline fueled haze of a post session encounter. They also inform you about what type of sessions some girls will do.
He must be clueless about mixed wrestling, my very first session was a complete eye opener into the never judge a book by its cover attitude you should adopt when wrestling a women.
It was 2006 and I finally decided to pull the trigger and organise a session with a group of women who operated just outside of London. So as to not appear to be a demanding customer, I said it didn't matter which of the four I wrestled, it just had to be on the date I gave them. After making the trip to meet them I was met with the girl who would have been my fourth choice out of the four. A very ordinary looking girl, about my age, shorter and with no physical presence. I thought this isn't going to be great but let's see. Wow, was I wrong about her. She completely trounced me. I never got a look in, just scissor after scissor. Her first body scissor was incredibly tight and when I tried to unlock her legs from around my waist, she grabbed one of my arms with both of hers, lent back and upped the pressure to destroy. The one arm I was left free was no match for her legs and I think she left it free so I could tap not so I could escape. That was pretty much the story of the session, she just destroyed me with her scissor holds. It was a real eye opener, squeeze, tap, squeeze tap, over and over until I had to ask for a time out. I would never have thought from first looking at her the strength and technique she had. An amazing experience which I have since relived many times since.
Thanks for the reviews and that guy hasn't got a clue.
The Following User Says Thank You to stev10 For This Useful Post: