Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 28-May-20, 12:04
Points: 4,082, Level: 26 Points: 4,082, Level: 26 Points: 4,082, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Twitter Drama

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmadomination [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Why the fuck would we email Steve? To make Jen's situation even more difficult? She said that it is being handled and we all respect her. Keep digging yourself a bigger hole.
I don't think she is the one doing the digging.
Your the one who won't drop this and it reads like your the one trying to dig a hole for her.
Why don't you just leave it alone and stop with the bully boy interrogation routine.
This thread sometimes has some very disgusting - witch hunt - tones to it.
Old 28-May-20, 12:51
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stev10 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Your the one who won't drop this and it reads like your the one trying to dig a hole for her.
Why don't you just leave it alone and stop with the bully boy interrogation routine.
Ugh, I really hate having to put my hot takes into this thread but it's pretty easy to see why he is frustrated. Lets go over some of the things that has happened

1. Goddess Anat believed that Session Girls was selling her video clips. Instead of reaching to Jen privately or doing her own research to confirm if this were true, she decided to put out a public tweet making an accusation against the account owner of twitter SG. A simple search on SG would have confirmed that her vids weren't being sold w/o permission.

2. When it was clarified by Jen that Jen herself promoted Goddess Anat, Goddess anat proceeded to show a private email, and then made claims like "ladies need to grow a backbone", which is clear shade against Jennifer.

3. Throughout all of this, Jen has been professional. But despite this, GoddessAnat proceeded to come here and say stuff like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess Anat [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow Jennifer. Did you not learn your lesson on Twitter? If you keep having private conversations with me, and posting false information about it, I’ll just have to put up more of our emails. I’d say stop. I don’t give in to bullies that play the public victim. I’ve done nothing to you. I’ve repeated your own words. I already publicly acknowledged that you didn’t steal my videos, and that the sudden advertising out of nowhere, months after I cancelled my subscription was confusing.

But I didn’t make up jack about the things that have passed between us. If you keep saying that, I’ll keep posting evidence to the contrary. You told multiple wrestlers that Steve took your site from you. I didn’t delete those conversations either: they told me, I confirmed it with you.

If you changed your mind, that’s fine. I was trying to expose a bad actor in our community - you have tried to punish me for it, because you couldn’t build a new website (your words again), and decided to go back to him.

I could have hooked you up with a new programmer btw.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Making a claim that Jen is a bully and playing the victim ...when she really wasn't?

Now, goddess anat from her side is probably thinking: Well um, i thought the admin still had full control over everything and even the twitter account!

That doesn't excuse a thing. Even if the admin is a piece of shit: The fact is, none of her clips were being sold without permission and she shouldn't have made a point blank accusation w/o doing research. The members here gladly called her out on it and for her attitude towards Jen , and even the Administrator of this Forum, Zweig, said his piece.

None of it is bullying, and the argument has *mostly* died down anyway. Either way, this whole drama started off from something silly as a misunderstanding from a promotion on twitter. When this whole drama could have been avoided by her doing research or reaching out in DMs or texts. Everything else at this point is just back and forth and if Anat doesn't like it: She should just not come to this thread anymore. Since this thread and forum is still public and Anat herself is a public figure. Which means that any and everyone can criticize her or respond to her as long as it doesn't break the guidelines/rules of this forum. One thing I will say is that her going back and forth with other members is going to do absolutely nothing for her, so the best case scenario for her is to just leave this thread. As this is a situation she brought upon herself and her responding clearly isn't going anywhere.

Or she can just stay here. Which is fine. But MMADomination has every right to continue to respond to her or point out something she said on twitter and thats something she and everyone else will have to deal with (as long as it doesn't break the rules)

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 28-May-20 at 14:18.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-May-20, 13:17
Points: 11,631, Level: 46 Points: 11,631, Level: 46 Points: 11,631, Level: 46
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,019 Times in 630 Posts

Jennifer should think about getting the training needed to be her own webmaster so that she may start anew with another website and possibly,pursue legal action against her former webmaster.
The Following User Says Thank You to bizyz For This Useful Post:
Old 28-May-20, 13:29
Points: 2,776, Level: 21 Points: 2,776, Level: 21 Points: 2,776, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Probably not realistic for jennifer to do it all herself.
Hopefully Jennifer still owns and controls the domain name. Worst case scenario it can point to a brand new server and the webmaster cut off that way.
Old 28-May-20, 14:00
Points: 11,092, Level: 45 Points: 11,092, Level: 45 Points: 11,092, Level: 45
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,165 Times in 1,032 Posts

The going back and forth publicly because she feels slighted and picked on just isn't a good call. Best case, she wastes 2 days of her life arguing with internet strangers. Worst case scenario, everyone boycotts her and her sessionless streak extends far past July. I can only speak for myself, but I would never consider doing a session with her at this point.

It's not realistic for Jen to become an expert webmaster, just like I'm not going to become an expert bodybuilder or mechanic. She could learn a few things, but even the steps someone previously listed about zipping up the site and doing the equivalent of copy paste is horrible, amateur advice. This is why professional developers have things like version control, deployment pipelines, rollback mechanisms, etc. Copy paste websites are fine when it's just a small website, but it has grown to be a real product worth real money now. The domain itself is almost irrelevant here.

Last edited by uxiel; 28-May-20 at 14:22.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 28-May-20, 14:48
Producer
Points: 30,465, Level: 76 Points: 30,465, Level: 76 Points: 30,465, Level: 76
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,839 Times in 529 Posts

First I'm an incel (which Guyincognito used incorrect) now I'm a bully? Your argument makes no sense. You really think I'm the one who wouldn't drop it and not Anat? I had stopped posting quite some time and now I'm getting insults hurled at me after the fact. I'm not the one who is not letting it go. In fact Jen took the high road and went out of her way to make peace with Anat, who then proceeded to start tweeting again. I thought that was shitty and called her on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stev10 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Added after 8 minutes:

There are plenty of jobber bashing threads on this forum. I generally don't bother to comment on any of them. I may have commented on some in the past but it has been years since I did. Maybe your dry sense of humor would translate better in on topic threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTJ1990 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Honestly I just made a tongue-in-cheek reference to the only Steve in the industry I was aware of and how he’s a talker in many of the videos I’ve purchased. Sorry if that wasn’t obvious with the nature of my commentary, but it’s really not that deep on my end. Lol.

Everybody’s on edge and completely losing their mind right now... and it’s seriously not that important in the grand scheme of the real world... so I’m gonna opt out of this thread until we get back to “normal.”

Jenn, I hope you get your site back in your control from Webmaster Steve. He seems shitty and you deserve better. To Steve The Jobber, whereever you are, if you are reading this I’m sorry if I ruined your life or character by inferring your trash-talk sometimes interrupts my enjoyment of the mixed wrestling videos I purchase and often masturbate to. Won’t happen again, and I’ll buy a whole video of you talking if it smooths things over.

Peace!

Last edited by mmadomination; 28-May-20 at 14:48.
The Following User Says Thank You to mmadomination For This Useful Post:
Old 28-May-20, 15:04
Points: 5,659, Level: 32 Points: 5,659, Level: 32 Points: 5,659, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmadomination [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
First I'm an incel (which Guyincognito used incorrect) now I'm a bully? Your argument makes no sense. You really think I'm the one who wouldn't drop it and not Anat? I had stopped posting quite some time and now I'm getting insults hurled at me after the fact. I'm not the one who is not letting it go. In fact Jen took the high road and went out of her way to make peace with Anat, who then proceeded to start tweeting again. I thought that was shitty and called her on it.

Added after 8 minutes:

There are plenty of jobber bashing threads on this forum. I generally don't bother to comment on any of them. I may have commented on some in the past but it has been years since I did. Maybe your dry sense of humor would translate better in on topic threads.
Or... and follow me here... I’ll write whatever I want to write on this forum or in this thread (within the rules and guidelines of this site) because you’re not my boss lol. You’re essentially trying to tell me what names I can and cannot bring up in a thread based on their commonality. As if you have ANY sort of power over me or any other poster here. Insane. You sound unhinged right now. This thread was actually informative for many of us sessioners long before you helped make it your battleground for a multi-page argument as if private emails and messages don’t work.

Wrestlers I'd love to session with: Onyx Kim, Sumiko, Andi Page, Nikki Next, Ludella Hahn (Nessie Squeeze), Gia Primo, Terra Mizu, Kayla Woods.

Last edited by KTJ1990; 28-May-20 at 15:13.
Old 28-May-20, 15:06
Points: 22,372, Level: 65 Points: 22,372, Level: 65 Points: 22,372, Level: 65
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,114 Times in 629 Posts

Who would win if Mike Tyson fought Godzilla? (Godzilla is reduced to the same size as Tyson)

Hotel Scuffle/Saturday Night Tournament
SNT fighters gallery > https://www.malevsfemale.org/album.php?albumid=1205

The Terror Twins
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 28-May-20, 15:13
Producer
Points: 30,465, Level: 76 Points: 30,465, Level: 76 Points: 30,465, Level: 76
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,839 Times in 529 Posts

LOL I'm unhinged? I never once said you couldn't write anything you want on this forum. But when you make off topic jokes don't be surprised when they don't land and people don't find them funny. I don't run this forum but lets ask Zweig if he finds your "joke" appropriate or not

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTJ1990 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Or... and follow me here... I’ll write whatever I want to write on this forum or in this thread because you’re not my boss or run this lol. You sound unhinged right now. This thread was informative for us sessioners long before you decided to make it your battleground for a multi-page argument as if private emails and messages don’t work.

Old 28-May-20, 15:20
Points: 5,659, Level: 32 Points: 5,659, Level: 32 Points: 5,659, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Quote:
LOL I'm unhinged? I never once said you couldn't write anything you want on this forum. But when you make off topic jokes don't be surprised when they don't land and people don't find them funny. I don't run this forum but lets ask Zweig if he finds your "joke" appropriate or not
Off topic? Someone asked who Steve is and I said “This is the only Steve I know.” How is it off topic? Jesus, dude. Breathe. Drink some water. Stop trying to play police with comments you don’t like. This isn’t the “MMADomination-approved commentary only” thread.

And yes Zweig should take a look at this thread and lock it if this forum has that capability. Because while it’s called “Twitter Drama,” I’m fairly confident this honestly isn’t what the majority of us want this to be.

Wrestlers I'd love to session with: Onyx Kim, Sumiko, Andi Page, Nikki Next, Ludella Hahn (Nessie Squeeze), Gia Primo, Terra Mizu, Kayla Woods.

Tags
drama, goddess anat, mark gagliardi, megan jones, twitter