Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Feb-19, 23:15
Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,014 Times in 624 Posts
Default Re: How I Match Up Against Celebs

Quote:
Originally Posted by greezy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do you really think that Lyndsay could legit beat you?

I am skinny, middle aged, and less than a year removed from a major hip surgery and I’m pretty sure I would be able to destroy her unless she has some sort of training that I don’t know about.
No training that I know of.
But I get the impression that she gets really angry and she-hulks out sometimes. On the wrong day I'm sure she's more then capable of doing damage.
It's a pleasant fantasy nonetheless.
The Following User Says Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Feb-19, 03:45
Points: 7,868, Level: 38 Points: 7,868, Level: 38 Points: 7,868, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

This is fun. I like that you have Mariah Carey at the top. She's seems like she's pretty tough. Here's mine...

10 - Serena Williams
9 - Coco Austin
8 - Demi Lovato
7- Iggy Azalea
6 - Christina Hendricks
5 - Jessica Alba
4 - Selena Gomez
3 - Kylie Jenner
2 - Christina Aguilera
1 - Mila Kunis
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reversehs For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Feb-19, 12:02
thewimp

Nice list. Had to look up Coco Austen. Totally would expect a beat down from her. Good call on Kylie Jenner. A girly girl but plenty of pictures of her flexing and looking ripped. I’d say she’d easily surprise a few guys in a fight.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Feb-19, 14:38
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

I have a tough time seeing Lindsay Lohan win in a fight too, she's listed as 115 lbs in websites that track stuff like that and she doesn't look overly muscular.

Many Hollywood celebs work out though, physical trainers, dieticians. It's their livelihood, so unlike people who work jobs, their careers often depend on staying fit and in shape.

Mary Louise Parker looked pretty normal woman to me in weeds, but in her cameos on the west wing she looked kind of buff to me, like she'd been working out a lot. They even did a bit on the west wing showing her working out.

Kerry Condon, who might seem an odd choice, but she looks like she works out a lot to me too. I can't explain it, but she's got a real fitness look to her, even if she plays a frightened single mom on Better Call Saul, she's always looked fit to me. I think your average, semi-famous Hollywood actress is fitter than the average person by quite a bit, maybe not all, but many are, but that doesn't mean they're trained fighters so, I wouldn't put them in a class with session wrestlers. Kerry isn't buff but she looks like she works out regular to me.

Some like Emma Stone or Emily Blunt got pretty buff for movie roles.

And some of them were athletes before becoming actresses, like Kaley Cuoco (nationally ranked highschool Tennis player) or Caity Lotz, professional back up dancer, had danced for Madonna and Lady Gaga among others.

Lindsay Lohan, for example, doesn't strike me as very high on the fitness list, but she probably works out some. She's not all that active in movies anymore but she gets some roles. She apparently uses an electrode-suite to help stay fit. She claims it's a 4 hour workout in 15 minutes. (I've never tried it, but it's like $150 a session).

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I'm not sure how many Hollywood actresses could actually take me, but some of them probably could. I'd bet less than half though.
Old 28-Jan-24, 18:30
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Welcome to our spotlight on the silver screen’s captivating and talented leading ladies. Prepare to be enthralled by these attractive magnetic actresses who not only possess remarkable acting abilities but also showcase their impressive martial arts skills. From graceful kicks to powerful strikes, these women embody the perfect blend of beauty and combat prowess. Get ready to explore “10 Attractive Magnetic Actresses with Martial Arts Skills” their dynamic performances and discover the mesmerizing world of these talented actresses.
Old 04-Feb-24, 13:55
Points: 6,436, Level: 34 Points: 6,436, Level: 34 Points: 6,436, Level: 34
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by reversehs [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is fun. I like that you have Mariah Carey at the top. She's seems like she's pretty tough. Here's mine...

10 - Serena Williams
9 - Coco Austin
8 - Demi Lovato
7- Iggy Azalea
6 - Christina Hendricks
5 - Jessica Alba
4 - Selena Gomez
3 - Kylie Jenner
2 - Christina Aguilera
1 - Mila Kunis

Jessica Alba & Mila Kunis are by far the most dangerous on this list. They both have legit martial arts training. They would whoop many a man on this site.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jagger1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Feb-24, 02:21
Points: 7,622, Level: 37 Points: 7,622, Level: 37 Points: 7,622, Level: 37
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Most female celebrities need to stay in decent shape for their brand, its part of their livelihood. They probably go through routine rigorous personal training. This will probably give them an advantage going against most middle-aged, out of shape men. That being said, everyone is different, some may have it, some may be in great shape but have no natural skills or be on the clumsy side, who knows, but interesting discussion.
Old 05-Feb-24, 11:59
Points: 14,919, Level: 53 Points: 14,919, Level: 53 Points: 14,919, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I would probably rather do this list with WWe Divas or session girls because I don't think these actresses would be too tough. Mariah Carey is a tricky one for me though. On one hand she seems like a husky girl with some strength. On the other hand she also seems like she could be a girly girl. Remember when she threw out a first pitch and it didn't make it halfway to the plate? You just don't know who is going to put up a fight until it happens.
Old 07-Feb-24, 02:01
Points: 2,175, Level: 19 Points: 2,175, Level: 19 Points: 2,175, Level: 19
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%

I don't know how strong you are but if you are as strong as me I think you can probably beat Mr page (I just realized this post is old). with ease because he is short. Dakota fanning will also fall Reese witherspoon is a little tougher but I think you should win. you can also win against Alison brie she is very skinny. Emma Watson seems very weak too.

but finally Shakira will probably destroy you she is a very athletic dancer and can probably obliterate anyone who is out of shape or untrained. these dancers got headscissor so powerful even bodybuilders can't match it she always appeard like a powerful femme fatale to me in her music videos. demi Lovato apparently has a purple belt so it's pretty much over the moment she wants to and only a skilled fighter can beat her . even if you are very strong she can use your weak spots to take you out before you can react. Beyonce will also crush you she is strong tall and like Shakira. her legs are probably strong enough to kill you.

Jennifer Lopez maybe she can beat you too she is in good shape but not on the level of Beyonce or Shakira and she is getting old. but I think if we time traveled to the year 2000 she would have been able to kick your ass for sure. Mariah Carey will probably not win against you she doesn't appear to be very tough and is getting old too.