Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Jul-19, 13:30
Points: 5,379, Level: 31 Points: 5,379, Level: 31 Points: 5,379, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Family Wrestling Tournament

Very good story! Just please don't let the males win so often! From now on their male egos should be crushed.. it is realistic enough. Now should the women outscore the men with devastating victories, to prove that females are superior to men mentally and even physically! they should really humiliate them deeply and thoroughly and establish their dominance in the family
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Young Amazon For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jul-19, 14:00
Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,226 Times in 425 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Amazon [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Very good story! Just please don't let the males win so often! From now on their male egos should be crushed.. it is realistic enough. Now should the women outscore the men with devastating victories, to prove that females are superior to men mentally and even physically! they should really humiliate them deeply and thoroughly and establish their dominance in the family
Welcome aboard!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cbpinfan For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jul-19, 10:38
Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Just wow! What a treat this story has been so far!
Would love to see Britney use her lethal weapons to smother someone to sleep
The Following User Says Thank You to Gojiralink For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Aug-19, 02:07
Points: 7,868, Level: 38 Points: 7,868, Level: 38 Points: 7,868, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Donna slips off her clothes to wrestle in her skimpy bikini, proud of her sexy, fit body that has her own relatives staring. Robert takes off his shirt and receives compliments for his healthy and fit looking body. He's in great shape for his age but Donna flexes for her son Peter, showing off her surprisingly toned abs and muscular biceps.

"That's right, baby. Mommy's strong" Donna says to Peter, flexing her arms and legs. Bill checks out Donna's body from afar, deeming it to be sexier and more in-shape than the last time he got a good look at it.

"Ready, Pop Pop?" Donna asks her grandfather.

"Oh, I'm ready. Just be careful not to fall out of your clothes there" he replies, pointing to Donna's massive breasts that are barely contained in her tight bra.

"Right, thank you" says Donna, smiling as she adjusts her bra and ties her long, black hair in a pony tail.

"Don't let your guard down!" shouts Robert jokingly, lifting Donna up by her legs and carrying her on his shoulder. Donna screams and giggles as her grandfather carries her around the mat.

Robert impresses his family with his ability to hold Donna up and run her around the mat as if she was a five year old girl. But eventually he gets a bad pain in his back and falls down to the mat with her. "That was a fun ride" Donna jokes as she and Robert now wrestle on their knees. Robert proves to still be quite agile and flexible as he pushes Donna around and uses his legs for leverage in pinning her. He's strong, but already he can feel his muscles weakening from exhaustion while Donna continues to fight back. Robert is confident, thinking that he has the advantage upon pinning Donna on her back. But his younger and prettier opponent snakes her long, sexy legs around his waist and squeezes. Her ankles lock together behind his back and her thighs keep him locked in place preventing him from moving up. Robert winces in pain, surprised by how much of an obstacle Donna's legs are proving to be. He slaps his hands onto her thick and powerful legs as they continue to squeeze, lowering his face down to her abs as he tries to bear the pain. "It's okay, ladies. I think my legs have got this all under control" says Donna as Robert's forehead presses against her soft chest while he struggles to slip out from between her thighs.

"Nice one, Donna! Just be careful not to hurt him!" shouts Marie.

"Daddy, you should tap out. She could really hurt you bad with her legs" Pamela tells her father.

"No...I can do this..." mutters Robert, pushing down on Donna's thighs and slowly but surely slipping his way out of them. "Ha!" he exclaims upon escaping the scissor.

"Woah, you really are a toughie, Pop Pop" says Donna. Uncle Tony returns to see his father wrestling around with his voluptuous daughter.

"Dammit, dad. You're in on this too?" asks Tony as Robert holds Donna in place with a headlock. "Just let her go, dad. Come on, Donna, get up. You're just gonna lose anyway" demands Tony, believing his daughter to be a weak and fragile woman.

"No way, dad. This is fun!" shouts Donna, forcing Robert's arm off of her head.

"Yeah, come on, son. Lighten up" says Robert, enjoying his competitive match with Donna.

Uncle Tony watches his father struggle against his womanly daughter and figures that he is either not trying or has totally lost his masculine strength. "This is so stupid" says Tony, feeling uncomfortable watching his daughter show off her strong legs and round butt as she pins down her grandfather and splits his legs apart in a grapevine.

"Y'know, your daughter's a real fighter. She'd probably kick your ass" Marie says to Tony.

"Shut up" replies Tony, walking away yet again.

"Yeah, get him, mommy!" cheers Peter as Donna restrains Robert's legs in the grapevine and fights with him to pin his arms down. Robert puts up a good fight, pushing Donna back as she tries to totally pin him.

"You're strong, sweety...but I'm stronger" claims Robert. "Don't underestimate me just because I'm an old-timer" he jokes.

Donna giggles, "You're making this really fun, Pop Pop" she tells him. Donna's bouncy boobs press against Robert's face as he sways her back and forth, nearly pushing her off as she loses control over his legs in the grapevine. "Uh oh!" exclaims Donna before realizing how she can keep her grandfather pinned. Just before Robert is able to escape the pin, Donna locks his legs back up in the grapevine position and lets go on his arms. Instead she wraps her arms around his head and pulls his face into her cleavage, smothering him with her busty chest.

"That's it, girl! That's how you do it!" cheers Britney. The ladies cheer on Donna as she overpowers her grandfather and keeps him pinned. Robert's screams are muffled by Donna's plentiful chest and his efforts to push her off by her hips are useless. The grapevine and breast smother combo that Donna has Robert pinned with leaves him with no other option than to submit. But he certainly gives it his all to escape before submitting. Donna helps her grandfather to his feet after he finally taps out and asks if he is okay.

"Oh, I'm fine. You just really caught me off guard with that move" answers Robert.

"You should go and sit down, daddy" Pamela says to Robert.

"No, no. This match isn't over" he replies.

"Oh, you still want to wrestle?" asks Donna.

"Of course!" he answers. "I'm not giving up yet"

"Well, okay. Let's go then!" shouts Donna with a big smile on her face.

"Don't be ashamed to admit defeat, dad" says Barbara. Robert assures his daughters that he'll be fine wrestling another round. "Just take it easy and have fun" Barbara tells him. Donna and Robert circle each other before wrestling back down on the mat again.

"I don't want you to think your Pop Pop is a wimp" Robert says to Donna.

"Well I certainly don't think that!" Donna assures him. Robert smiles at Donna before rushing at her and going for a take-down. But Donna goes low and wrestles Robert down by his leg. "That was a close one-" Donna is cut off by Robert sticking his leg up between Donna's as she takes a step, tripping her and causing her to lose her balance. Robert acts quickly, tackling Donna down and pinning her shoulders.

"Wow, Pop Pop's still got a lot of energy" says Joey. Just as he says this, Donna bucks her grandfather off her and pins him down. Robert suddenly feels completely exhausted and unable to fight back against his much younger opponent. Donna tosses him around the mat like a ragdoll, eventually mounting his back and pressing his face against the mat as she restrains his arms in a full nelson.

"Do you give, Pop Pop?" asks Donna.

"Yes...I submit, sweety" he replies, admitting defeat to his strong granddaughter. Donna helps Robert back up to his feet again and Joey helps him walk over to a chair to rest. "That was a lot of fun, Donna. You're a very tough young woman" Robert says to his granddaughter.

"Thanks, Pop Pop. I had so much fun. That was a great match!" replies Donna.

"Sheesh, I know he's old but come on. How tough could a woman with tits like that be?" says Ron, annoyed by his grandfather's loss to his cousin.

"Come on, dude. Donna's tough and he put up a hell of a fight" argues Joey.

"Don't even bother with him" Britney tells Joey about Ron.

"Yeah, he'll get his when he goes against one of us" adds Danielle.

"You wish!" shouts Ron.

"Okay, so that's everybody!" announces Marie. "That's six wins for the guys and six wins for the ladies. I say we keep it going with a round two!" she shouts, excited for more wrestling. The majority of the family agree to continue with the tournament.

To be continued...
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to reversehs For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Aug-19, 03:40
Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,226 Times in 425 Posts

Poor Gramps...lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cbpinfan For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Aug-19, 21:26
Points: 3,939, Level: 26 Points: 3,939, Level: 26 Points: 3,939, Level: 26
Last Achievements

This is a fascinating story so far. I do see some potential trade-offs arising should the tournament be solely boys against girls, round robin style. If it goes down to the wire, I don't see a sense among the characters and ourselves that one sex has convincingly defeated the other. Or if one sex starts to pull away as superior, there may be a loss of adrenaline and suspense. I might suggest a transition into loser's and winner's brackets at some point, with advancement and elimination rounds. It's then possible to have a scenario in which one sex starts to pull away head to head, while the one in peril has one or two continue to hang on and battle for an individual championship. Regardless, I'm looking forward to the next installment.

With that being said, a lot of you have expressed difficulty in keeping up with the characters and story line. I myself have been taking notes, and I'll do my best to summarize them in the remainder of this post.

Competitors, and descriptions:

Robert - 75: Healthy, Fit

Anthony "Uncle Tony" - 55: 6'1" 175 lbs.; In Good Shape

Marie - 53: 5'10" 180 lbs.; Curvy, Wide Hips, DD Breasts, Nice Butt

Barbara - : 5'2" 135 lbs.; Tony's sister; T-Shirt, Thong; Wide Hips, Large Chest, Thick Thighs, Curvy; Nephews are hard for her.

Michael - : 6'4", 195 lbs.; Dad-Bod; Wearing Shorts

Pamela - : 6'0", 160 lbs.; Michael's younger sister; Skimpy Bikini; Womanly Body - big booty, long, thick legs, perky boobs, close to having a 6 pack; tall, curvy; does yoga; Gets checked out by her own family.

Gary

Donna - 36: Sexy, Fit; Toned Abs; Muscular Biceps; Big Boobs, Tight Bra; Long black hair in ponytail; Relatives stare at her.

Danielle - 28: 5'7" 135 lbs.; Toned Legs, Muscular Arms, Long, Blonde Ponytail; Tight T-Shirt, Pink Short Shorts; Gym Rat.

Eric - 23: 5'10" 160 lbs.; 1 year of High School Football

Gabe - 21: 5'11, 165 lbs; Defined Muscle; Usually a nice guy.

Samuel - 21: 6'0" 180 lbs.

Angela - 18: 5'6, 130 lbs.; "Magical Blue Eyes", Long Light Brown Hair in Ponytail; Soccer, Cheerleading and Softball in High School.

Ronald - 23: A few inches taller than Mariah; Well Built, Muscular, Active; High School Sports, 4x/week at the gym.

Britney - 23: 5'9", 155 lbs.; Fit, Strong looking body; big boobs and butt, wide hips, thigh thighs; thin underwear, pink bra; Danny's Rival

Joseph - 20: Lean, Toned Body; Has a crush on Ariana.

Scarlett - 15:

Jamie - 20: 5'10" 130-140 lbs.; scrawny; develops a boner for Angela (can we blame him?).

Mariah - 18: 5'7" 130 lbs.; Beautiful, In Shape, Works Out, Smart; T-Shirt and Sweatpants.

Jennifer - 18: 130 lbs.; Fit Physique, Very Attractive; Toned Legs, Thin Waist, Pretty Face, DD Breasts, Long Brown Hair in Ponytail; Tight Jean Shorts & Tube Top; Quick, Natural Talent for Wrestling; Bimbo Reputation.

Peter - 8:

Marcus - 5:

Ariana - : Wrestled around with guy friends; dad is wrestling coach at old school; fit, tan body; skin-tight tube top, tiny jean shorts, defined abs, developed chest; black hair with blond streaks in a ponytail; shaped legs and a sassy smile (got me the most excited even in a losing effort)

Bill - 36: 6'0", 180 lbs.; lean, muscular, short brown hair, tats

Amanda - 54: 5'8", 133 lbs.; standard build, wide hips, toned legs, abs, broad shoulders.

Kiera - :

Danny - 16: 5'5", 100 lbs.; Britney's Rival; Skinny, Frail, Wimpy Looking; Tighty Whities on.

Sarah - :

Carson - : Pamela's Husband

Round 1 Notes

Match 1 - Jamie gets boner for cousin Angela while she beats him
Match 3 - Mother vs. Son
Match 4 - Brother vs. Sister
Match 5 - Uncle vs. Niece - Gabe was pinned and breastsmothered but tired Jennifer out
Match 6 - Brother vs. Sister
Match 7 - Danny is dominated by Britney (his girlfriend's sister) gets hard in his tighty whities after the first round (I would too if I got dominated by my girlfriend's sister).
Match 8 - Cousin vs. Cousin
Match 9 - One of the most exciting matches; Ariana wins Round 1 with Leg Lock, kicks Joey in the nuts after; Joey wins Round 2 with Armbar; Ariana nearly won the match, having Joey in a Reverse HS in Round 3.
Match 10 - Older Brother vs. Younger Sister; Pamela has Michael begging to be let out of her Round 1 Grapevine.
Match 11 - Father vs. Daughter
Match 12 - Grandfather vs. Granddaughter; Donna wins Round 1 with impressive Grapevine/Breastsmother Combo
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FamilyTree.jpg (123.9 KB, 200 views)
File Type: jpg FamilyWrestlingResults.jpg (215.0 KB, 343 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MadGingerSwag For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Aug-19, 02:53
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadGingerSwag [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is a fascinating story so far. I do see some potential trade-offs arising should the tournament be solely boys against girls, round robin style. If it goes down to the wire, I don't see a sense among the characters and ourselves that one sex has convincingly defeated the other. Or if one sex starts to pull away as superior, there may be a loss of adrenaline and suspense. I might suggest a transition into loser's and winner's brackets at some point, with advancement and elimination rounds. It's then possible to have a scenario in which one sex starts to pull away head to head, while the one in peril has one or two continue to hang on and battle for an individual championship. Regardless, I'm looking forward to the next installment.

With that being said, a lot of you have expressed difficulty in keeping up with the characters and story line. I myself have been taking notes, and I'll do my best to summarize them in the remainder of this post.

Competitors, and descriptions:

Robert - 75: Healthy, Fit

Anthony "Uncle Tony" - 55: 6'1" 175 lbs.; In Good Shape

Marie - 53: 5'10" 180 lbs.; Curvy, Wide Hips, DD Breasts, Nice Butt

Barbara - : 5'2" 135 lbs.; Tony's sister; T-Shirt, Thong; Wide Hips, Large Chest, Thick Thighs, Curvy; Nephews are hard for her.

Michael - : 6'4", 195 lbs.; Dad-Bod; Wearing Shorts

Pamela - : 6'0", 160 lbs.; Michael's younger sister; Skimpy Bikini; Womanly Body - big booty, long, thick legs, perky boobs, close to having a 6 pack; tall, curvy; does yoga; Gets checked out by her own family.

Gary

Donna - 36: Sexy, Fit; Toned Abs; Muscular Biceps; Big Boobs, Tight Bra; Long black hair in ponytail; Relatives stare at her.

Danielle - 28: 5'7" 135 lbs.; Toned Legs, Muscular Arms, Long, Blonde Ponytail; Tight T-Shirt, Pink Short Shorts; Gym Rat.

Eric - 23: 5'10" 160 lbs.; 1 year of High School Football

Gabe - 21: 5'11, 165 lbs; Defined Muscle; Usually a nice guy.

Samuel - 21: 6'0" 180 lbs.

Angela - 18: 5'6, 130 lbs.; "Magical Blue Eyes", Long Light Brown Hair in Ponytail; Soccer, Cheerleading and Softball in High School.

Ronald - 23: A few inches taller than Mariah; Well Built, Muscular, Active; High School Sports, 4x/week at the gym.

Britney - 23: 5'9", 155 lbs.; Fit, Strong looking body; big boobs and butt, wide hips, thigh thighs; thin underwear, pink bra; Danny's Rival

Joseph - 20: Lean, Toned Body; Has a crush on Ariana.

Scarlett - 15:

Jamie - 20: 5'10" 130-140 lbs.; scrawny; develops a boner for Angela (can we blame him?).

Mariah - 18: 5'7" 130 lbs.; Beautiful, In Shape, Works Out, Smart; T-Shirt and Sweatpants.

Jennifer - 18: 130 lbs.; Fit Physique, Very Attractive; Toned Legs, Thin Waist, Pretty Face, DD Breasts, Long Brown Hair in Ponytail; Tight Jean Shorts & Tube Top; Quick, Natural Talent for Wrestling; Bimbo Reputation.

Peter - 8:

Marcus - 5:

Ariana - : Wrestled around with guy friends; dad is wrestling coach at old school; fit, tan body; skin-tight tube top, tiny jean shorts, defined abs, developed chest; black hair with blond streaks in a ponytail; shaped legs and a sassy smile (got me the most excited even in a losing effort)

Bill - 36: 6'0", 180 lbs.; lean, muscular, short brown hair, tats

Amanda - 54: 5'8", 133 lbs.; standard build, wide hips, toned legs, abs, broad shoulders.

Kiera - :

Danny - 16: 5'5", 100 lbs.; Britney's Rival; Skinny, Frail, Wimpy Looking; Tighty Whities on.

Sarah - :

Carson - : Pamela's Husband

Round 1 Notes

Match 1 - Jamie gets boner for cousin Angela while she beats him
Match 3 - Mother vs. Son
Match 4 - Brother vs. Sister
Match 5 - Uncle vs. Niece - Gabe was pinned and breastsmothered but tired Jennifer out
Match 6 - Brother vs. Sister
Match 7 - Danny is dominated by Britney (his girlfriend's sister) gets hard in his tighty whities after the first round (I would too if I got dominated by my girlfriend's sister).
Match 8 - Cousin vs. Cousin
Match 9 - One of the most exciting matches; Ariana wins Round 1 with Leg Lock, kicks Joey in the nuts after; Joey wins Round 2 with Armbar; Ariana nearly won the match, having Joey in a Reverse HS in Round 3.
Match 10 - Older Brother vs. Younger Sister; Pamela has Michael begging to be let out of her Round 1 Grapevine.
Match 11 - Father vs. Daughter
Match 12 - Grandfather vs. Granddaughter; Donna wins Round 1 with impressive Grapevine/Breastsmother Combo

Wow! Thank you so much for this! This is a very helpful tool for the story. I'm glad you're enjoying it. I'll be messaging you to discuss some things
The Following User Says Thank You to reversehs For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Aug-19, 15:32
Points: 4,476, Level: 28 Points: 4,476, Level: 28 Points: 4,476, Level: 28
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

i'd love to see some more mom vs son matches
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alai1231 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Aug-19, 11:11
Last Achievements

Would you guys want some of the wrestler's who lost their match to wrestle again? If so, which characters would you like to see return to the mats?
The Following User Says Thank You to reversehs For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Aug-19, 13:48
dude501

Quote:
Originally Posted by reversehs [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Would you guys want some of the wrestler's who lost their match to wrestle again? If so, which characters would you like to see return to the mats?
Maybe Danny? After the way he lost, I wouldn't be surprised if he was eager to redeem himself, though I can't imagine it going well for him.